Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• You'll never believe what happened to me after I entered this discussion. Shortly after commenting on Gema's post, I left to teach a lesson. I thought to myself--I hope Michael gives me a sign!!!!

Before I started my lesson, I decided to pick up a few things at the small supermarket located near the appointment (this is in Rome, Italy). As I entered, I heard Michael's angelic voice singing, "You Are Not Alone"!!! I couldn't believe my ears. I had been believing a bit discouraged. Now my faith has been restored--not just about "believing", but about other things too.

Thank you all.

That is great! That has happened to me many times. And now that I think of it, it always seems to be THAT song... hmmmm... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I thought it was all the more significant because I live in a non-English speaking country. So the chances of that particular song coming on were pretty slim. We're doing something right!!!!
  • NO OFFENCE INTENDED .... but ....

Numerology, that is.

Without judging anyone I`d just like to recommend to educate yourselves on statistics.

Like Walter Krämer`s books "Statistik verstehen", "So überzeugt man mit Statistik" and "So lügt man mit Statistik" (sorry these are only in german but I am certain there are similar publications in other languages out there as well).

You will learn that you can "prove" almost everything by "calculation" of numbers.

Remember, there are only eight numbers in total (1-9).

And how many ways to calculate?

- to add
    - to subtract
    - to multiply
    - to divide
    - to make a checksum

these are five already (remember!)

AND to look for BIBLE QUOTATIONS (there`s no way NOT to fin d something matching).

AND to combine each of them to each other ....

Therefore you have got seven possibilities to deal with every date and number (out of hundreds you`ll find in every person`s life).

So how sigfnificant are T.S.`s "findings"?

And, sorry, the BURDEN OF PROOF is incumbent on the one who STATES/CLAIMES something, not on the one who doubts.

P:S: T.S. should turn an honest penny at me .... for fair meta-level-debunking ...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Remember, there are only eight numbers in total (1-9).

Like I said in the other thread, that is only true if we would have only single-digit numbers here, but we have 2-, 3- and 4-digit numbers as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well, and just as I said on the other thread ....

... with two or three digit numbers the probabiity to match SOMETHING just increases exponentially (because calculating or scaling numbers up and down for several-digit-numbers is even easier ...).

No offence intended.
    Well, and just as I said on the other thread ....

... with two or three digit numbers the probabiity to match SOMETHING just increases exponentially (because calculating or scaling numbers up and down for several-digit-numbers is even easier ...).

No offence intended.

None taken, I just don't get how you can say that the numbers will match something, since they are very well calculated and planned, and not multiplied by 34, then 985 added and 473 extracted if you get what I mean. Maybe you could do the same as I did, calculate the chance of coincidence and show what you mean?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
    1998^V/7
    Hiya stranger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This site is more and more FUN every single day
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
    1998^V/7
    Hiya stranger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This site is more and more FUN every single day

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ROFL I know why I'm laughing, I'm just surprised you laugh too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    ROFL I know why I'm laughing, I'm just surprised you laugh too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Gina...you probably think (or know) that Josephine Baker is Blackjack. She may very well be, but I have a different theory.
    Josephine Baker signed up a few hours after Souza said
    I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.
    In response to Blackjacks's first post.

So, my theory is that Josephine Baker=Souza. Again, my theory. She only posted twice on that same day and has never signed in again.
    Here's a link to that thread if anyone wants to read it......

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13541&start=250

Gina...you probably think (or know) that Josephine Baker is Blackjack. She may very well be, but I have a different theory.
    I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.

So, my theory is that Josephine Baker=Souza. Again, my theory. She only posted twice on that same day and has never signed in again.

LOL, I am surprised it took that long because it was way too obvious after what I posted earlier. It didn't have the effect I expected at all (which is a good thing btw). Before people think I have dozens other accounts: not true, this was the only one but totally forgot about it until now.

LOL, I am surprised it took that long because it was way too obvious after what I posted earlier. It didn't have the effect I expected at all (which is a good thing btw). Before people think I have dozens other accounts: not true, this was the only one but totally forgot about it until now.

And you think I never saw this and made the connection <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    Oh people please ..... when I saw Souza's post I suspected right away she would make the experiment.....But how could I validate the suspicion?! I had to know if it's Souza or the other ....I am a bit surprised she admitted like it's nothing, playing with the members......I bet Souza knows much much more than we know, she even knows who TS and BlackJack are and why she plays fighting with Mo.....That's very funny what's going on and please believe me when I say....... I don't know the rules of your games yet but I think in time it's all gonna come out <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What kind of "entertainement" is going on here !!
    Of course, Souza could be "playing" again in her last post ....
    surprises surprises everywhere on this site.....
    Of course, Souza could be "playing" again in her last post ....

Well, I don't know about you, Gina, but I don't like being played. Hopefully, in the end, those that are "playing" with us, are playing for the right team.
  • Of course, Souza could be "playing" again in her last post ....

Well, I don't know about you, Gina, but I don't like being played. Hopefully, in the end, those that are "playing" with us, are playing for the right team.

Well said, anewfan. I don't appreciate being played either because it's distracting us from investigating the truth. It's also making us look pretty silly to people who come on here for the first time.

Blessings.
  • Of course, Souza could be "playing" again in her last post ....

Well said, anewfan. I don't appreciate being played either because it's distracting us from investigating the truth. It's also making us look pretty silly to people who come on here for the first time.

Blessings.

I remember the Josephine Baker "night" very well because I was out at the theatre when it happened and on my way back home, a few meters from my front door, I came across this "unusual looking" person who was dressed in a Josephine Baker way with stockings, boots "she" struggled to walk with and an all broken umbrella "she" was keeping in front of "her" face so that I could not see it. I was so amazed that I even stopped in the middle of the street to look at "her", she was so surreal... when I checked the forum later that evening I saw the JB thread...and I laughed! I wonder if it was Souza going down my street this evening! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It may be a reality show!

It must be all for Love!

With L.O.V.E
    All I know is that I want BlackJack back. Most of his posts were as interesting as TS' posts to me.
    I have a feeling he is not going to come back anymore. But I hope I am wrong.
    I am very sad and dissapointed.
  • All I know is that I want BlackJack back. Most of his posts were as interesting as TS' posts to me.

what did i miss about blackjack while i was gone?
    All I know is that I want BlackJack back. Most of his posts were as interesting as TS' posts to me.

what did i miss about blackjack while i was gone?
    Souza locked his Hoax within a hoax thread because she thought it went off-topic.
    And BJ made some unusual statements on that thread.

Like this one:

"Yes ................. it's the MJ life simulator..........it's a rocky ride isn't it"
  • heading to check it out
  • can someone please xplain to me about this, im not sure i understand it fully...
    Gina, this thread is called "Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity", pleas stay on topic.

Gina, this thread is called "Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity", pleas stay on topic.
    Will you close this one too?
    Will you close this one too?

No, I want you to stay on topic. If you want to contact BlackJack, you can PM him or post in his other thread.