LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    In my country someone with the correct names oand doc numbers can go and ask for a copy of the birth certificate... everyone... not only the direct family...
    BTW Harvey already confirm that the legal name of MJ is Joe... a year ago... did you have doubts? I´m sure he is Joe, the FBI files say Joe <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Actually it was Charles who confirmed that. Harvey was on a holiday in Hawaii during those days.

Sorry! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> My fault! I have the video from TMZ... and I always think in Harvey first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can we not obtain a copy of Michael's original birth certificate from Indiana???? If not, why???? Mo and Souza, do you know????

i think the jackson family have those locked up in a vault somewhere, only the immediate family know where the exact location is
  • This is the background picture fro La Toya's twitter.

final.jpg

Is that an image of Michael reflected in her necklace?

• Taj confirmed, its her official & real twitter account:

tajjackson3 Very real and official RT @Rossmile: @tajjackson3 Hi! hope you're doing well...can you pls tell us if is @latoyajackson true or fake? =)
    less than a minute ago via TweetDeck
  • Champagne !!!!! Champagne !!!!

And Luxury Dream Cream ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    This is the background picture fro La Toya's twitter.

final.jpg

Is that an image of Michael reflected in her necklace?

Lol! I see Mike! Except I see his image in the 2nd black, flat jewel in the necklace, starting on the side where you see her earring and counting down from the top. Mike is wearing sunglasses, and he is upside down (it's like he is looking up at Latoya). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I just noticed this, also. If you leave this image of Latoya on your monitor screen, and step back and look at it from a distance, do you see Michael's eyes from the Dangerous cover in the middle part of the jar in her hands, the part underneath the jeweled top part? See the outline of the mask, the outer corners of the eyes?

DangerousAlbumCover.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6hgSmco4R9M/S ... mCover.jpg<!-- m -->
  • Ok, you should all stop eating Dream Cream <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wish I could say that I saw MJ in the glass or necklace, but sorry folks, I don't. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • got latoyas book from library yesterday. near the first part she nameing off her siblings . here she says michael joseph.
  • ok, so now we know for sure that it is a verified account(she's posted vids on twitter of her saying so)
    Question: What the HELL is going on with the JOE v JOSEPH shit?
    and: She's talking a lot about having laser eye surgery on her LEFT eye and now she can see everything clearly now.....

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I'm BEYOND confused now?
  • ok this is weird, about 5 mins after I wrote the previous post I get this on twitter....

latoyajackson @jenwren20 That mistake has alway been made because his middle name is after my father, Joseph, but my mother shorten it to Joe at his birth
    10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to jenwren20

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ok this is weird, about 5 mins after I wrote the previous post I get this on twitter....

latoyajackson @jenwren20 That mistake has alway been made because his middle name is after my father, Joseph, but my mother shorten it to Joe at his birth

Wow! Apart from that sounding like La Toya was directly answering what you'd just asked here, notice she also says ' .... his middle name is after my father,....' - not was! Is that another oops?!
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    So how do you fit in the fact that Michael's marriage cert. to Lisa, and 3 kids BC are all "Joseph"? I know Souza (I think) suggested they were all fakes and the real ones kept secret from the public for the sake of the hoax.

i've always suspected their wedding was.....FAKE!!! probably,it was planned for the hoax?? is it possible?? don't forget we've found so many "similarities" between mikael's hoax and elvis' one (or elvis' life??)!! coincidence???
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

*LUNA*
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm surprised to see she didn't make her cream's name "beLIEve" LOL But Dream is another good choice. I Have a Dream!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ok this is weird, about 5 mins after I wrote the previous post I get this on twitter....

Wow! Apart from that sounding like La Toya was directly answering what you'd just asked here, notice she also says ' .... his middle name is after my father,....' - not was! Is that another oops?!

Jen, did you post about this on Twitter or only on here? Just wondering if that means LaToya is following this website...
  • Nevermind...I see that you asked her on Twitter. But I'm sure she stops by here often <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Jen, did you post about this on Twitter or only on here? Just wondering if that means LaToya is following this website...

My nosey self checked it out and she did ask her about it on Twitter. Now the timing of her response and when she asked, she would only know. Not sure if that helps.
  • Nevermind...I see that you asked her on Twitter. But I'm sure she stops by here often <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh...forget my last post then. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ok this is weird, about 5 mins after I wrote the previous post I get this on twitter....

i'm very sorry....but latoya's account on twitter doesn't exist,as we can read on her official website
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

*LUNA*

i'm very sorry....but latoya's account on twitter doesn't exist,as we can read on her official website
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

*LUNA*

Here ya go: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/latoyajackson<!-- m -->

puff,i know you're referring to this account,but latoya has only youtube and myspace accounts,as she writes in her website. are you sure that twitter is verified?? i don't see "verified account" <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i was so happy!!
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> do you know for a certainty it is her twitter account??

*LUNA*
  • Here ya go: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/latoyajackson<!-- m -->

puff,i know you're referring to this account,but latoya has only youtube and myspace accounts,as she writes in her website. are you sure that twitter is verified?? i don't see "verified account" <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i was so happy!!
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> do you know for a certainty it is her twitter account??

*LUNA*

Read her tweets....

*LUNA*

Read her tweets....

puff...posso scriverti in italiano?? facciamo prima....poi,magari,scrivo in inglese,brevemente,cosa ti ho detto ho letto i suoi twitts,ma io sapevo che latoya non avesse twitter,c'é scritto nel suo sito ufficiale!! lei ha solo yt e myspace,niente +. come sapete che questo é suo?? non é verificato,come abbiamo la certezza che sia autentico?? grazie per le informazioni....
    for who doesn't understand italian:i've only said puff that this twitter account is not verified.how do you know it's her's?? ...sorry if my english is not perfect
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

*LUNA*
  • @LUNA, watch this..., start 0:28 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/latoyaonline#p/u/1/6EZM6hf3z1I<!-- m -->