TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    GO TO THE PETITION SITE & SIGN ON, DON'T JUST READ, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLIK <!-- m -->http://tl.gd/6v3cdc<!-- m --> THIS HELPS ALL OF US. MJ NEEDS THIS.
    about 1 hour ago via web

Please Please read and honor my friend and mentor MJ .. Help!! <!-- m -->http://tl.gd/6v3cdc<!-- m -->
    about 1 hour ago via web

Please read and honor MJ .. Help!! <!-- m -->http://tl.gd/6v3cdc<!-- m -->
    about 1 hour ago via web

This guy doesn't know anything or .. I don't know
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    November 13, 2010

Dear Friends:

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

As I construct this letter, it is so very difficult to find the words; as I search my heart for them. I am simply one of the worlds run of the mill or commonplace personalities who feels the passionate weight of a heavy heart. In short, I am an insignificant person; unlike all of you who are very well known. We have reached out to many of you who we assumed appreciated Michael and would rush to be a part of making that change he talked about in his song, “Man in the Mirror”. However, in our efforts to reach out, none have responded. Although many fans have responded we need YOUR help. No one listens to fans; but they do listen to celebrities or those who are recognized on a superior scale.

In our quest to make that change, we have created a petition requesting the California legislators to help by passing a law that will hold people accountable, including the media, for defaming those who are no longer alive to defend or answer for themselves. We are seeking to change the current law in California; a cause of action so that a cause of defamation could be asserted on behalf of the dead. The freedom of speech is a right that we all have the benefit of here in the United States, and to lose any part of that free will would be a travesty. However, I believe, with that freedom come responsibility.

We all have an obligation to be truthful, reasonable and impartial in what we articulate. Journalists, those from whom the masses get their information, should be held to an even higher standard. It is horrible enough to attack someone while they are here, but to continue to promote old lies, innuendo, and hate once they can no longer speak for themselves is reprehensible. A great example of this type of treatment would be Michael Jackson, although he is not the only one to be persecuted in that manner. Journalists, along with many others, hide behind the First Amendment while they exploit people for entertainment and profit. Life and death lies in the power of the tongue; words can damage or restore. The time has come to stop these terrible character assassinations while using the First Amendment as a cover to hurt the families of the deceased persons.

At present there are no laws in place to protect and preserve the legacy of these people. It seems that anything goes and I don’t believe our forefathers intended it to be that way. The families have to hang their heads and hearts in humiliation because there is no law to stop this type of exploitation of their loved ones who have passed on. We should no longer inertly allow this disrespectful and malicious assassination of Michael or anyone else’s name. It is time to come together and take action right now. Throughout his life, Michael relied upon his faith in God to bring him strength. Together, we can also call upon God for strength and direction in making this law a reality.

We, respectfully, ask you to endorse this petition. There is strength in numbers, and many voices create a mighty roar. We can’t do this alone; we need your support. I wish we could make this happen without burdening any of you. We realize you may consider an endorsement of this petition to be a yoke which could possibly bring a list of uncertainties regarding your professional careers. However, I pray that won’t be and is not the case. Please take a moment to think it over as you read the petition and envision it as being you. You or I could be next. Will you be there? God bless you all. Please visit us online at the following sites:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Love-M ... 2654105759<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Califo ... 3683513202<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.petitiononline.com/MJJ2010/petition.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://valmaiowens.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->
    The Voices behind the Michael Jackson Legacy Defamation Law Petition

MJ Brookins, Texas

<!-- m -->http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6v3cdc<!-- m -->
    ok to avoid confusion:

@mjbrookins tweeted this and Teddy Riley retweeted it.

I do agree we have to clear MJ's name but he is not DEAD!!!
  • ok to avoid confusion:

Has he deleted that now? I cant see that on his twitter
    ok to avoid confusion:

Has he deleted that now? I cant see that on his twitter

No he didn't tweet that, I'm just saying the long post wasn't his tweet but he retweeted it. Sorry for the confusion.
    TeddyRiley1 On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared.
    5 minutes ago via Twitter

what is this.....
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    TeddyRiley1 On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared.
    5 minutes ago via Twitter

what is this.....

YEAH !what is this .. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> what's going on with Oprah these days..
    TeddyRiley1 Ok this is all I can say it will air on Dec 6th. I
    wish I can talk to yall but I can't...MJ fans much love to all of you.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Guys....wow check out teddy's last twits!!!!!!
    Someone asked him :

@TeddyRiley1 lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too? 26 minutes ago via web

And this is what he replied:

AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.

37 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

I fall out of my chair !!!!!!!!
    This is hugeee <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Finally!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Mo/Souza

It's up to you whether to move this to the twitter section but I thought it REALLY deserved attention and wanted everyone to see it.

Teddy Riley just answered "YEP! YEP1" to Dangerous_Inc on twitter when he was asked if he thought MJ was ALIVE like Akon does. And he said a lot more than that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I will provide screen shots. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Teddytweets1.JPG
    teddytweets2.JPG
    teddytweets3.JPG
    teddytweets4.JPG
  • Wow! Thank you SO MUCH FOR SHARING this twitter information.

I love how he says "if you can't beat them, don't join them. Find a way to defeat them." That sounds so MJ, doesn't it?

I also love how he says to focus on MJ, not Oprah. Yes, we do need to do that. Also, to keep fighting.

Okay - I feel like I have renewed my marching orders with no discharge date inked in.
  • Wow! Thank you SO MUCH FOR SHARING this twitter information.

I love how he says "if you can't beat them, don't join them. Find a way to defeat them." That sounds so MJ, doesn't it?

I also love how he says to focus on MJ, not Oprah. Yes, we do need to do that. Also, to keep fighting.

Okay - I feel like I have renewed my marching orders with no discharge date inked in.

Did my pics post correctly because I'm not able to view them in their entirety- I can't slide them up and down to see all the tweets in each pic. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> If anyone has trouble just go straight to twitter before he deletes them. Read the tweets back and forth between @teddyriley1 and @dangerous_inc.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting how he suddenly starts to say that. So that's 2 people involved in the new album that believe he's alive. How are we sure the Twitter is real? Is it verified, or can we know because of something else?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!
  • Whoa.
  • Thanks for sharing!That will give me a good night sleep for sure!
  • Interesting how he suddenly starts to say that. So that's 2 people involved in the new album that believe he's alive. How are we sure the Twitter is real? Is it verified, or can we know because of something else?

It's just the one he's been tweeting from for months....and no one has ever questioned it. He tweeted yesterday he was on his way to do the Oprah show and this is the twitter account that is all in the media. His tweets have been "quoted" in many articles from this particular twitter account. It will be interesting to see if the media continues to publish his "tweets." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Wow (Happy Dance!) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It's all over twitter <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I mean how could he just say that!
  • It's all over twitter <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I mean how could he just say that!

Well all he said was that he is friends with Akon and they think alike <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He didn't really answer the question directly, but said enough.
  • I'm having doubts about this account ...
  • I'm having doubts about this account ...

Why? Can you point out some specifics? I'm checking it out but so far I can't spot anything...
    Guys....wow check out teddy's last twits!!!!!!
    Someone asked him :

@TeddyRiley1 lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too? 26 minutes ago via web

And this is what he replied:

AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.

37 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

I ran to check. It was actually this message which is almost the same but I didn't find the one you posted: So:

@TeddyRiley1 Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that
    about 2 hours ago via web

@michelledombts AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE

WHAT????
  • @dangerous_inc said to @teddyriley1 "lol, well Akon thinks MJ is alive, so do you think that, too?" and teddyriley1 answered directly to @dangerous_inc YEP! YEP! Read through all the tweets and you will see it!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    I think its the real deal ( hes real twitter ) .
    Where could we look to confirm that twitter account is Teddy Riley´s ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hes myspace,website etc?