TIAI May 1

Comments

• where did TS go?? DId he vanish in thin air just like Michael did???
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    where did TS go?? DId he vanish in thin air just like Michael did???

He'll be back!

terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Or like Tohme did in the 02 speech entrance scene. He can just suddenly materialize! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

I'm thinking TS knew the royal wedding, the Michael/Diana connection, and upcoming film of Illegal Killing might enter into discussion of national/governmental crime. Is he quietly reading and waiting for the right things from us, or is he busy elsewhere and barely squeezing this into his busy career or hoax schedule? It seems that this 3rd level of hoax or sting court was impossible to answer in a small local manner, and quickly grew international. The FBI, the CIA, and the British Secret Intelligence Service seem somehow connected, to me.
  • Or like Tohme did in the 02 speech entrance scene. He can just suddenly materialize! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

I'm thinking TS knew the royal wedding, the Michael/Diana connection, and upcoming film of Illegal Killing might enter into discussion of national/governmental crime. Is he quietly reading and waiting for the right things from us, or is he busy elsewhere and barely squeezing this into his busy career or hoax schedule? It seems that this 3rd level of hoax or sting court was impossible to answer in a small local manner, and quickly grew international. The FBI, the CIA, and the British Secret Intelligence Service seem somehow connected, to me.

Maybe we are on the right track ,that's why he is avoiding us.
    Remember someone asked, can you tell us anything about Tohme and he bluntly said NO.
  • Or like Tohme did in the 02 speech entrance scene. He can just suddenly materialize! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

Remember someone asked, can you tell us anything about Tohme and he bluntly said NO.

I wonder why he said NO ??????

I wonder why he said NO ??????

I think it's because he knows more than he is telling us?
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    About Thome..Have you ever consider the possibility that he is actually the one of those that are in the know and help him since the very beginning? Of course I read Michael was scared of him and another stuff that putting Thome in a bad light but those were just the words.
    If you have already discuss this, please let me know where I can read that. Thanx
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the information of michael being afraid of thome came from june gatlin , correct? is that the only source? and that was on tape. we have seen and heard so many things that are fake how can we just assume this is real. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> on the other hand we did see thome with his hands on michael seemingly in an agressive manner .
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    the information of michael being afraid of thome came from june gatlin , correct? is that the only source? and that was on tape. we have seen and heard so many things that are fake how can we just assume this is real. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> on the other hand we did see thome with his hands on michael seemingly in an agressive manner .
    You mean the photos from the pressconference?
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I don't have time now, but I'd like to place a pic of MJ at 02 and MJ out and about two years ago yesterday, May, 15,2009. I can see them in my mind's eye now, and their skin tone is different.

Thome-Thome and MJ were the only ones that knew about the $5.5M. How great those two.

I still say that Thome-Thome is representing the Business Mind of MJ. If people believe that Thome-Thome had something to do with MJ's "death", then why are they here? Is MJ alive or not?

I think this is more of an ARG/DOC/Film than anything else. I think the FBI got involved mainly to help Clear MJ, hence the 333 pages of FBI files. He probably pleaded with them, and paid them a pretty piece to let him finally live his life freely. I think he is in a committed relationship with Ms. Ross and etc. I think MJ told the FBI that he'd paid his dues and etc. Now he is showing up everywhere (Dave-Dave Larry King - Planet Hollywood - etc), and he is having fun.

Case in point, what did he tell Geraldo again? "IT'S BEEN A LOT OF FUN." "there are a few surprises." "film. We're going to do film." Both MJ's parents can sing. The whole family can perform and act. They had a FANTASTIC Variety Show. "The Jacksons Are Coming." ETC.

The last thing we saw MJ do related to the NWO was in them showing him rehearsing for TDRCAU. Before that, please read the Jessie Jackson interview he did in 2005. After that, nothing related to the NWO. I believe MJ has always tried to alert us to be aware and wake up, but I'm not of the mind that his entire strategy having to do w/this HOAX is IN ORDER TO EXPOSE THE NWO. Sorry, but that doesn't fly with me as being his entire motivation.

MJ's deserve to be happy finally. I hope he is, and especailly to the extent he can whilst knowing the evil agenda of the ones that have always been like that. Remember his words in his song, "I can't so it by myself." No one should expect him to.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I do have strong feelings towards Tohme being instrumental in taking part in what ever activities necessitated Michael to be gone. That in no way cofirms or suggests that I believe michael is dead, so it does not negate my being here. I belong here. I also do believe the NWO is involved in this and that Michael's reasons were for his safety. Who's to say which theory is right or wrong? Until and unless Michael comes out and says so himself, nothing is written in stone. Not even at Forest Lawn.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TS never posted last week.
  • the information of michael being afraid of thome came from june gatlin , correct? is that the only source? and that was on tape. we have seen and heard so many things that are fake how can we just assume this is real. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> on the other hand we did see thome with his hands on michael seemingly in an agressive manner .

There was a tape that Michael was telling June that he was afraid of him. He was doing all his businesses, and telling him who to see and what to do.. I don't know where the thread is. If I find the youtube video I will post it.. blessings.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    what kind of name is Tohme Tohme?
    Is this his real full name?
    I can't find informations about him.
    he's a native of Lebanon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    MJ had a real talent to attract the strangest people...

At least i would want to know If Tohme is under the sign of the Lion but I would say yes he is under the sign of the Lion.
    I was reading that Jermaine was the one introducing Tohme to Michael.
    They were also together at UCLA announcing Michael's death.
    Tohme Ramez Tohme - his name
    But I am reading Michael fired him back in March 2009 WTH is happening here ?
    Now I'm reading that Tohme was married with Randy Phillips' sister <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    hmmmm...I better stop here before I start to believe Tohme is involved in a conspiracy to murder Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GINAFELICIA wrote:

Now I'm reading that Tohme was married with Randy Phillips' sister
    hmmmm...I better stop here before I start to believe Tohme is involved in a conspiracy to murder Michael

noo, and Jermaine and the whole family .. I believe that the family never talks about Tohme Tohme <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The events of 11 September 2001 and the threat from global terrorism have put the structure and composition of the US Intelligence Community under intense scrutiny. An important question in this debate over the organization of US intelligence resources is what role, if any, the Federal Bureau of Investigation should play in meeting the intelligence requirements of the US government in the 21st century. Many wonder whether an organization built to investigate breaches of law can rework itself into an organization capable of predicting and preventing acts of terrorism.

With the FBI's future status in the Intelligence Community uncertain, this seems an especially appropriate moment to review the Bureau's role in the earliest development of US intelligence capabilities. One of the most interesting, but least documented, chapters in the history of the FBI is the experience of its Special Intelligence Service (SIS) during World War II. Established in 1940, the FBI's SIS was the first foreign-intelligence bureaucracy in US history, created years before the Central Intelligence Agency and even before the Agency's forerunner, William "Wild Bill" Donovan's Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

The SIS was responsible for intelligence and counterintelligence activities in the entire Western Hemisphere. Although it was part of J. Edgar Hoover's FBI and the Department of Justice, the SIS worked at the behest of the State Department, collecting political, economic, financial, and industrial intelligence throughout Central and South America.1 Through the work of an extensive and diligent network of undercover FBI special agents and later legal attaches officially attached to US legations, the Service excelled in its responsibilities.
    <!-- m -->https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for- ... cle05.html<!-- m -->

Like MJ said he would be in the bed with Orianthi and the aerialist, so the CIA, the SIS and the FBI are in bed together .

I know it really looks like the leaf shadows on the ambu pic are the signature stamp left by the FBI, and Marlon's FBI cap is confirming it, but on the other hand it could be a subtle poking fun at them. All levels of authority FBI, LAFD, and LAPD, media, and more were involved with MJ previously and he may have just the right number of well-placed friends in high places to pull this off, not involving the entire big (bad) FBI. I'm thinking the FBI's purpose is protecting the "genetically related" ruling class and the NWO agenda, not really the common man's well-being (sadly) although they try to make it appear that they do. Perhaps TS is only wanting us to dig into the FBI involvement idea, debunk it, not take his saying it as fact. This all is such a quandry all around. A can of worms. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Keeps me here! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

There was a tape that Michael was telling June that he was afraid of him. He was doing all his businesses, and telling him who to see and what to do.. I don't know where the thread is. If I find the youtube video I will post it.. blessings.

Michael was saying that all his bank accounts and money issues were under Tohme's control and he was afraid of him. I watched that too.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    TS,
    Aren't you a little bit late?

xbwmdt.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Tohme at "This Is It" Première

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... &mode=view<!-- m -->
    Is Tohme tohme <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The video is not available
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFEQ55ip<!-- m --> ... tube_gdata

credits: makethatchange MJHD.NET
  • TS,
    Aren't you a little bit late?

xbwmdt.jpg

I told you he vanished in Thin air just like Michael. lol
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    TS - are you a Top Secret FBI agent? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Are we helping with your investigation??

But seriously TS, any input you have would be greatly appreciated, as always. I think we've made some progress but we're all over the place it seems.

I still go with a hoax court with some sting elements to suss out certain shady characters in Michael's life, as well as targeting certain "power people/families" in the world. Michael's influence and contacts are world wide so I definitely think it's possible the FBI are cooperating with Michael to expose media lies/coverups/murders/terrorist attacks, etc, perhaps with the help of Michael's influential friends across the globe. If this is not what you're getting at TS, why the re-directs to such things in the early days of TIAI? Connect the dots, right? Hopefully without getting the lines crossed and all mixed-up.
  • TiggerTigger Posts: 17
    If the FBI really wants a BIG sting, they should be going after the entire NWO globalist organization, including the intelligence communities, UN, IMF, banksters, Fed Reserve, current and former leaders of this country and big member corporations - especially the ones with government contracts. Sure, you can start on the local level with the police, DA, city council or whoever you like if you want to, but eventually it all trees up to the top of the pyramid. Yeah, that's right, the one with the eye on top. I have little doubt all of MJ's cases are related to this. Even a 3rd grader with an average IQ and grade point average can see what these elitists are doing. It's not a big secret anymore (although they think so). It's so obvious and too many people know the truth now. Alex Jones has been on their tails for years, has all the proof and evidence. Even I wrote him off as a crazy conspiracy theorist once but now his audience has tripled in just the past few months alone. It's all laid out for those who like to investigate things. Hummm, "conspiracy". Sure has a familiar ring to it. Where have we heard that word uttered before, I wonder? Nearly every politician no matter what party they are affiliated with are in on it too so it's no easy task to bring these guys down. IF the FBI hasn't given into the dark side yet themselves, there may still be hope. Otherwise, WE are the last and only line of defense remaining. There's a bigger peoples' investigation happening out there. This one is just the tip of the iceberg but I sense related. Revolutions aren't just limited to third world countries either. Something has to give and it better be soon or thats just what we will have.