Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    lynnandsofee, this website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators. It was set up as one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond. Although every moment of Mike's life is scrutinized, it is done with respect.

More and more people are convinced that doubles were used, and I'm sure this won't be the last thread in which doubles are discussed. It's not about taking Mike's legacy away from him, it's looking at the big picture and trying to solve the enormous puzzle. If it hurts you to see what's discussed in threads like this one I think you better skip them. If you think that it's all Mike in those pictures then I respect that, but let us discuss our ideas.

You're absolutely right. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I´m sorry if this was discussed before in this context.
    But this video came to my mind while thinking about the whole "double" subject.

[youtube:u09nb5l6]

Leaving aside the funny aspect for a moment - wouldn´t this be reason enough?...
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Rag doll, do you mean that he used doubles because he hated to tour?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I know the MJ doubbles are more sophisticated and harder to spot than an ordinary impersonator or tribute artist.... but anyway i made this little video of impersonators ... enjoy!

[youtube:1gzag922]
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I think that´s what we all did (me included) during the years:

ariel_by_palnk.jpg
    It might be that we´ll find a whole new world on the surface of the sea.
    Maybe a livelier, more multidimensional truth?...
    Maybe something that´s completely different from what we´ve dreamed of?...
    Or more brilliant than we´ve ever imagined?...

To break the surface is at any rate more interesting than to fancy someone from "out of the cave".
    I really don't see what there is to look forward to concerning this- the only thing that wouldn't totally suck is if the MAIN double we've seen is closely tied by family blood to him. Finding a lot of totally non-related people in his place would a very make-you-feel-like-an-idiot experience- After all, Miss Ariel there still pretty much got what she wanted with ol' Eric..and no doubles.

You know, I pretty much always noticed the differences in Living With. I can't see how he would trust doubles with the kids, ESPECIALLY baby Blanket, yet, that part where he's feeding him he seems weird and like, phony or something.. I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?

But most of the time we can see Michael with the wider nose, with the children.

[url][/url]daddyo.jpg
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357

I don´t know - could be part of the root.
    Why did he hate to tour?

The vehemence of his refusal caught my eye.
    What comes off to me from the clip is not "I don´t want to tour because it´s a little uncomfortable" -
    He says: IT´S HELL....he repeats it, he means it.

But this statement is obviously not "Mainstream-& Fan-suitable" so his true feelings get censored. Sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    What do you think?...

Pink Topaz: Learn Observe Vision Embrace. I can´t add more to that. Period.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    lynnandsofee, do not take it that way, do not think it's a lack of respect, in fact we all know that there are double, and this site is to investigate and comment, always respecting his opinion and everyone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think that´s what we all did (me included) during the years:

ariel_by_palnk.jpg
    It might be that we´ll find a whole new world on the surface of the sea.
    Maybe a livelier, more multidimensional truth?...
    Maybe something that´s completely different from what we´ve dreamed of?...
    Or more brilliant than we´ve ever imagined?...

To break the surface is at any rate more interesting than to fancy someone from "out of the cave".
    I really don't see what there is to look forward to concerning this- the only thing that wouldn't totally suck is if the MAIN double we've seen is closely tied by family blood to him. Finding a lot of totally non-related people in his place would a very make-you-feel-like-an-idiot experience- After all, Miss Ariel there still pretty much got what she wanted with ol' Eric..and no doubles.

You know, I pretty much always noticed the differences in Living With. I can't see how he would trust doubles with the kids, ESPECIALLY baby Blanket, yet, that part where he's feeding him he seems weird and like, phony or something.. I wonder if there are still fakes in it, but any time we see him with the kids, it is the real him, but he acts weird because one of his "alters" is activated, like Mo and Souza wrote in that blog..?

Pink, like I said: take a break! You are angry at someone that isn't able to defend himself now. We are only speculating here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Why did he hate to tour?

He didn't like the different timezones.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548

Why did he hate to tour?

he also used doubles in his Music Videos. like E'Cas was the Michael on the Rocket in the ''Leave Me Alone'' Video. Because of schedule conflicts.

Why did he hate to tour?

he also used doubles in his Music Videos. like E'Cas was the Michael on the Rocket in the ''Leave Me Alone'' Video. Because of schedule conflicts.

I am sorry, but does anyone know E'cas' age? I think he is way to young to have played that. And altough he is one of the best impersonaters, he doesn't look that much like him.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878

Why did he hate to tour?

I am sorry, but does anyone know E'cas' age? I think he is way to young to have played that. And altough he is one of the best impersonaters, he doesn't look that much like him.

im not 100% sure but i think he is in his mid 30's

Why did he hate to tour?

I can remember something that he was around 5 years younger than Michael...
  • Rag doll, do you mean that he used doubles because he hated to tour?

Why did he hate to tour?

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0262721/resume<!-- m -->
    This page is old, but I think E'Cas is born in 1975..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    watch this vid from 3.05 till 4.19.

[youtube:1xw90rph]

I don´t think this video is fair to MJ.

During the funeral was said that he was quite simple when came to food, also Uri said that he was ok just ordering indian takeaway food from the corner restaurant.

Michael was in My country in 88. The chef of the hotel where Michael stayed was my neighbour and he informed me about his drinking/ food habits. He asked for watermelon juices, water and nothing fancy to eat at all.

When Touring he also had a very humble room in his bus.

Up to this point, media has shown an extravagant image of Michael which I think is far from reality.
    Coming back to doubles, the Alabama theory has been the most shoking to me.

MJ being happily married since many years, has twins, lives in Alabama with his family.

MJ being happily married since many years, has twins, lives in Alabama with his family.

Hmmm, I read that and I don't believe it. I can't believe his family speaking out on anything, most definitely not about this. And the person was not very nice at the end as well. I debunked that for a few reasons, although I think that there might be some truths in it.

Born in Los Angeles, he became fascinated with the Jackson Five family (especially the then 8-year'old Michael) while still a toddler. "Jackson Five was a young, positive group and my morn thought they would be good role models for me,' he says.”I began mimicking Michael when I was 3 years old and became obsessed with imitating him.

That's what I found about E'Cas.

Why did he hate to tour?

This page is old, but I think E'Cas is born in 1975..

That's what I thought as well, means he was 12 during Leave me Alone, and 16 or 17 around Who is it. So in that case it could not have been him.

That's what I thought as well, means he was 12 during Leave me Alone, and 16 or 17 around Who is it. So in that case it could not have been him.

But what about what I posted above? That he seemed to be 3 years old when Michael was 8 years old? It's so confusing, because I can't find the exact birth date of E'Cas...

Hmmm, I read that and I don't believe it. I can't believe his family speaking out on anything, most definitely not about this. And the person was not very nice at the end as well. I debunked that for a few reasons, although I think that there might be some truths in it.

What truths do you think?

Shocking in deed that someone goes on twitter and claims to be a family member of Michael and tells that story.
    By chance I found more accounts making references to the Alabama theory on myspace and twitter, ie comeback777 or cas.

I do understand having a decoy for certain situations but I have a hard time to believe the Alabama theory, but I am not surprised either. Some women are convinced that they are carriying MJ´s baby soul being reincarnated after death, and some groups supports that idea. There is a probabilty that the person who thinks that MJ is married in Alabama was convinced about it by the rumor.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I found this on E'casanova:

That is strange....

• That's what I thought as well, means he was 12 during Leave me Alone, and 16 or 17 around Who is it. So in that case it could not have been him.

But what about what I posted above? That he seemed to be 3 years old when Michael was 8 years old? It's so confusing, because I can't find the exact birth date of E'Cas...
    agem.png

If in 2001 his age range was 19-27, in 2010 his age range is 28-36

agem.png

If in 2001 his age range was 19-27, in 2010 his age range is 28-36

I don't know what's true... On different websites you can read that he was a toddler during the J5 era...