Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• but now you have to factor in that the "double" is against the real MJ and working with the people named in the will.

mykidsmum, you are on a roll. I'd say sleep on it and think about it. I don't have to 'go with it', Mo and I are not talking faces if we discuss the doubles, we are talking intentions and contracts and signatures. I am just pointing out that you just stated something very interesting regarding the double(s), it's just food for thought.
    by "go with it" I meant feel free to do with the idea what you want. I'm sorry, I'm just not in the boat on this one. But here is another one for you.
    Some fans reported seeing MJ at the gate on the morning of his death, his father said so as well. Some people reported seeing MJ leaving the premisis...what if "the double" who was upset that day with the "real" MJ, waited until Murray was out of the room, and finally, sweet revenge!...he would never have to be in MJ's shadow again or do the crap work MJ didn't like to do, the cards were already in play...the will had been signed...by him...he would lie low...wait it out...find the right time...and BAM No one would know the difference!
    For me...it's a story.

In that case we would have a real murder and that is not very likely in this circus. I will get back to you after my brain reboot, it's 5:00am here....

Ok this sounds interesting. And though I'm not into the double theory, I would like to see how this story unfolds...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is undeniable that there are differences in all the photos, another subject to think and investigate .. with all that that implies. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh and Do, thank you for your compassion! I appreciate it.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Man I didn't realize all this till his "death".
    But I truly believe Mike fooled us for years!!!!!!!!
    We ALL have fell for it at it some point in time.
    I don't blame you for one moment MIKE!
    You had to what you had to do, to try to live a normal life. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Some where out there everybody has a twin (s).
    And one of mine happen to be Michelle Obama.
    Which I don't mind one bit.
    It freaks me out a bit, when i get weird double-looks, lol.
    I can even easily blend in with the Jacksons, too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    IMO, to say that MJ sent a double to the o2 arena is like saying he was sick, frail and unable to even make a speech. If this is true...then he might as well be dead.

Did you miss the guy behind the curtain? He looked pretty fine to me

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

Ok which video are you talking about here? I have to see this.

It sounds far fetched. But wouldn't it be crazy if it really were possible? I don't think anything is impossible at this point! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

in the video the fabulous life of michael
    at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

It sounds far fetched. But wouldn't it be crazy if it really were possible? I don't think anything is impossible at this point! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

Um...I don't think she means that. There is a video from VH1 I think that talks about MJ having doubles.
  • IMO, to say that MJ sent a double to the o2 arena is like saying he was sick, frail and unable to even make a speech. If this is true...then he might as well be dead.

I want to see a clear picture of "o2 guy" speaking while the real deal's behind the curtain.
    IMO, to say that MJ sent a double to the o2 arena is like saying he was sick, frail and unable to even make a speech. If this is true...then he might as well be dead.

I want to see a clear picture of "o2 guy" speaking while the real deal's behind the curtain.

Sure, let me see if there is a picture on MJJpictures where we can see then side to side..
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    I have to make one more comment for the evening.
    First off, we are all not under 30! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Second, it hurts everyone who has been a fan of Michael
    Jackson for 5 or 30 years. Please, those who keep saying
    there is no feeling or empathy if one EXPLORES the possibility
    of a double theory.
    We did ALL see it over the years. If this is true, I am not sure
    it was Michael's idea. There are a myriad of reasons this would
    or could have been necessary.
    Michael Jackson fans over the years have been staunch in their
    support for him and everyone feels the need to protect him or
    something like that. He seem to bring out that quality in a lot
    of female fans and some male. The little brother.
    Because of the staunch support, it has conveyed the attitude that
    NOTHING can be said that would be conceived in a negative light,
    but who is saying this is negative?
    If Michael is alive, he did indeed HOAX us, if he had a double, we
    have been HOAXED. If he has died, we can understand him and
    his life and we do that out of LOVE, not disrespect.
    Nobody is more hurt than I am, though I share that same amount of
    hurt with you all, along with the fear, and sadness, and the cause for
    hope and understanding of Michael Jackson.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Lol! By a hair´s breadth - but I am! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MJs massive popularity prevented us all from pointing out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.
    Mmmh, how I like your choice of words! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> -and I dare to say it´s figuratively quite likely correct... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

All I´m saying is IF there has been more than one Michael Jackson over a longer era, MAYBE a permanent one who was on hand,
    shouldn´t we not at least come to know him and give him credit if we have the chance?

Would this POSSIBILITY change any of the positive feelings we all experienced through Michael Jacksons art + music over the years?
    I´ll answer that for myself - no, it wouldn´t change my admiration.

And WOULDn´t it make Michael not much more than the "King of Pop"? He WOULD have created the ultimate illusion.
    An illusion that brought people in the world closer together - in peace & in love. I can´t see what´s wrong with that.

IF it is so, I´d like to hear his point of view. Maybe he´s going to explain it to us?...
    So I´m just happy to listen and learn.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Lol! By a hair´s breadth - but I am! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MJs massive popularity prevented us all from pointing out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.
    Mmmh, how I like your choice of words! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> -and I dare to say it´s figuratively quite likely correct... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

All I´m saying is IF there has been more than one Michael Jackson over a longer era, MAYBE a permanent one who was on hand,
    shouldn´t we not at least come to know him and give him credit if we have the chance?

Would this POSSIBILITY change any of the positive feelings we all experienced through Michael Jacksons art + music over the years?
    I´ll answer that for myself - no, it wouldn´t change my admiration.

And WOULDn´t it make Michael not much more than the "King of Pop"? He WOULD have created the ultimate illusion.
    An illusion that brought people in the world closer together - in peace & in love. I can´t see what´s wrong with that.

IF it is so, I´d like to hear his point of view. Maybe he´s going to explain it to us?...
    So I´m just happy to listen and learn.
    First of all, the only logical reason for him to have had a permanent fake like that is because of extremely dangerous, life-or-death reasons, and there is nothing positive about that, especially when you consider the fact that it sounds like he would have had these other people pretty much live his life for him and be in that danger for him, and I'm sorry, but that is ugly and I don't know if Michael would do something like that. Next of all, it would NOT make him the King of Pop- it would make him someone who chose to opt out of everything, to give all of his burdens to someone else, which is extremely selfish. It would make the FAKE(s) the King of whatever you want to say, and the only reason I can think of for that is life or death, because we are talking about Illuminati here. If they weren't in the picture at all, why would Michael even have to create an illusion at all? Isn't there enough manipulation in the world? If the life-or-death situations created by the Illuminati didn't exist at all, then Michael wouldn't have to use others to broadcast the things that come from his own soul. Letting fakes do everything for him is an ugly idea, and it WOULD change the positive feelings we've gotten from him in the past to know that it's not coming directly from him, it's coming from multiple people who are taking on the responsibilites of someone else's life..That's my stance on these ideas..
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

but can we be sure that that wasnt added in after the initial speech ??? the figure just looks too small for it to be another mike behind the curtain..... and i think theres a pic of michael walking up the steps and one on the podeum and they look different... well totally different people..... which is bringing me towards a thought..... that possiby michael recorded the confrence as it was been broadcasted live.... but how do you explain the 2 hours lateness ??... maybe editing......?

but the although now im looking and coming around to the idea of a double... i think that the possible scenario to come out of this was that michael was murdered.....either a double added the lethal dose, or michael clicked on and switched... so that the double was on the bed and he added the lethal dose ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ( that last one is kinda far-fetched <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

A clone from egg is unlikely.
    A clone from an existing boy in the family clan with ressembliing body features is not unlikely.

If Joe really did force MJ to dance on a hot stove in order to train the right dance steps, can you imagine how Joe reacted when MJ potentially wanted to drop out during puberty?
    Just when carreer was taking up pace and escape from poverty was right at hands?

What if they found a cousin (or another Joe's escapade half brother of MJ) and trained them in parallel?
    What if the family / PR consultants invented the "artificial" nose as a publicity stunt that was as of then giving unique brand identity no matter how the face changed and that was even rebuilt into several faces on request of MJ impersonators proud to look more like MJ?

Would that explain why there were different talents presented to public during concerts, on tour and in between? Different dance moves, charisma, aura, voices, appearances in interviews and now in TII?

I think it is very plausible that in the huge Jackson / Screws / Scruse / Upshaw clan there is a trace to be found to real MJ and to the doppelganger.

In order to structure better what we are looking at, I set up this overview of theories.
    Maybe this gives some clearer view on the huge picture we are trying to examine since June and where many aspects have been added with time.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/<!-- m -->)
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Oh and Do, thank you for your compassion! I appreciate it.

You're very welcome! Relax, because NOBODY knows the REAL truth untill we hear it from Michael himself!!
  • Since we're reached the point of thinking about the intentions of the double(s) I'd like you to take a look at the following image. This image contains signatures, supposedly Mike's, on official documents and letters. I numbered them, and made a list showing which signature appears on which document/letter:

signatures01.jpg

Full size image here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... ures02.jpg<!-- m -->

1: Marriage license Lisa Marie Presley
    2: The Chandler settlement
    3: Letter concerning participation in project "The Way of the Unicorn/The Endangered Ones"
    4: The will
    5: Moonwalk
    6: Passport issued in 1987
    7: Letter firing John Branca
    8: Letter to Diane Williams, cease and desist from signing for his certified mail
    9: Letter to Judge Melville substitution of Tom Mesereau in place of Geragos
    10: Passport issued in 1993
    11: Drivers license
    12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"
    13: AEG contract signature "The Michael Jackson Company LLC, Name: Michael Jackson"
    14: Contract mayor city of Gary concerning The Michael J Jackson Performing Arts Center

After comparing these signatures, of which some differ significantly from others, the question rises:

WHO SIGNED WHICH DOCUMENT/LETTER, AND WITH WHICH INTENTIONS?

Food for thought...
  • That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

A clone from egg is unlikely.
    A clone from an existing boy in the family clan with ressembliing body features is not unlikely.

If Joe really did force MJ to dance on a hot stove in order to train the right dance steps, can you imagine how Joe reacted when MJ potentially wanted to drop out during puberty?
    Just when carreer was taking up pace and escape from poverty was right at hands?

What if they found a cousin (or another Joe's escapade half brother of MJ) and trained them in parallel?
    What if the family / PR consultants invented the "artificial" nose as a publicity stunt that was as of then giving unique brand identity no matter how the face changed and that was even rebuilt into several faces on request of MJ impersonators proud to look more like MJ?

Would that explain why there were different talents presented to public during concerts, on tour and in between? Different dance moves, charisma, aura, voices, appearances in interviews and now in TII?

I think it is very plausible that in the huge Jackson / Screws / Scruse / Upshaw clan there is a trace to be found to real MJ and to the doppelganger.

In order to structure better what we are looking at, I set up this overview of theories.
    Maybe this gives some clearer view on the huge picture we are trying to examine since June and where many aspects have been added with time.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/<!-- m -->)
    yes, different talents and dance moves are all attributed to his cousin or anyone else who they got to fill in. MJ really isn't responsible for his growing and changing talent. I don't understand? Do you want to see him the same? Maybe he should have stuck to the Mowtown sound and dance moves...Can you immagine? Part of the reason for his longevity is his ability to change.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i might have something to explain the signatures.....

Now think about it.... If like michael and you were constantly signing things, the first signature would be perfect then after time it would change....e.g f he was signing autographs, all the signatures aernt going to be as perfect as the first.... i know if ive to sign things a few times my signature is different than the first one.

try signing your name 10 times and see if you signature stays the same as the first one......

and another thing about the contract..... forgive me if i am totally wrong, but wouldnt there have to be an impartial witness present at the signing of any legal document or agreement... e.g ive seen a few loan forms that require a signature from a witness.... and there doesnt seem to be any sign of that on the contract from AEG
  • I think people are afraid to accept the possibility that they have been deceived for 25 years. It's a dark place to go to in your mind but it is extremely plausible no matter how you look at it.

Those who staunchly deny the doubles theory as plausible are in denial.

Not at all afraid of anything i just dont believe for a second in this silly theory. There is no deception at all.
  • i might have something to explain the signatures.....

Now think about it.... If like michael and you were constantly signing things, the first signature would be perfect then after time it would change....e.g f he was signing autographs, all the signatures aernt going to be as perfect as the first.... i know if ive to sign things a few times my signature is different than the first one.

try signing your name 10 times and see if you signature stays the same as the first one......

and another thing about the contract..... forgive me if i am totally wrong, but wouldnt there have to be an impartial witness present at the signing of any legal document or agreement... e.g ive seen a few loan forms that require a signature from a witness.... and there doesnt seem to be any sign of that on the contract from AEG

This is a very good post. Similar what i said. You worded it bang on however.

I agree with all this!!! Some great points. It clears it all up for me. Only Michael signed it
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Signatures change all the time... the only signature I would think was not his was the one that signed his will on July 7, 2002. I think a double signed that will. However, like I said before, I think he rarely ever used "doubles" until 2006, when his life was being more seriously threatened. I don't think he used doubles during the Bad era, the differences in his appearance during that could easily be explained by make up, lighting and his progressive vitiligo. I know you're all speculating, but most of this seems like distraction. In my opinion, Michael Jackson was Michael Jackson 95% of the time. I don't think his doubles lived his life for him. I feel doubles were used on rare occasions to carry out specific tasks.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I think handwriting depends on your current state of mind too and that would change even your signature. A handwriting expert could probably be able to tell Michael's state of mind from his signatures.

I also think that when he signed for MJCC the company, he did not have that extra curl in the signature.
  • i might have something to explain the signatures.....

Your explanation is a NO GO for the different signatures on the files I used. These documents/letters were not signed on the same day, this has nothing to do with signing autographs.

Come on...take a look...

sigcomp01.jpg

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    I can tell it's obviously a very confident individual who signed these documents as their signature carries over onto the pre printed text. Absolutely no effort in saving ink. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->