Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    imo i dont think that the family was hiding the twin because they shared the spotlight together just like mary kate and ashley olsen for years the world thought that there was only one olsen girl until they decided to share with the world that there were actually two (twins).
    maybe they will REVEAL the twin later on.. who knows.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    imo i dont think that the family was hiding the twin because they shared the spotlight together just like mary kate and ashley olsen for years the world thought that there was only one olsen girl until they decided to share with the world that there were actually two (twins).
    there is no twin... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but there are dubbelMJ's... for his safety and freedom
  • imo i dont think that the family was hiding the twin because they shared the spotlight together just like mary kate and ashley olsen for years the world thought that there was only one olsen girl until they decided to share with the world that there were actually two (twins).
    there is no twin... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> but there are dubbelMJ's... for his safety and freedom

everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and btw anything is possible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I posted this in another thread tto,, but maybe we should start comparing HANDS??? You can change aloton a persons face but its hard to fake hands...as well as the eyes....

Ive seen pics where his fingers are long and lean and others his fingers look short and stubby and differences in the length between the joints in his fingers?

If anyone has the time to do this it would be great. I dont have time during the day to go thru tons of pics cus I work and Im not suppose to be on here anyways!!!
  • I posted this in another thread tto,, but maybe we should start comparing HANDS??? You can change aloton a persons face but its hard to fake hands...as well as the eyes....

Ive seen pics where his fingers are long and lean and others his fingers look short and stubby and differences in the length between the joints in his fingers?

If anyone has the time to do this it would be great. I dont have time during the day to go thru tons of pics cus I work and Im not suppose to be on here anyways!!!

People have been comparing hands, and focused on palm prints. But...if you compare palm prints and fingerprints of twins, you find that the broad-brush pattern of lines, whorls, loops, etc., as well as what researchers call "ridge count," are quite similar for both. Nonetheless each kid has unique prints due to differences in detail. Keep that in mind when comparing hands.

People have been comparing hands, and focused on palm prints. But...if you compare palm prints and fingerprints of twins, you find that the broad-brush pattern of lines, whorls, loops, etc., as well as what researchers call "ridge count," are quite similar for both. Nonetheless each kid has unique prints due to differences in detail. Keep that in mind when comparing hands.

Well I mean fingers and thumbs...his fingers and thumbs, the shape of them seem ALOT diff in some pics.

Well I mean fingers and thumbs...his fingers and thumbs, the shape of them seem ALOT diff in some pics.

True Jack-ster, very true!
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Have a look of this picture. The hands are different.

[url][/url]hndeverschi1.jpg
  • Have a look of this picture. The hands are different.

Now see...to me those are the same hands. In the first pic his fingers are slightly bent, making htem look smaller. The thumbs in both pics are the same.
    These are strange pics of MJ to me....he almost looks Asian in the 2nd one. His eyes.

I was also thinking that maybe someone who is really good at photoshop to take some of his possible "double" pics and compare them with the real MJ, but make his skin darker like he never had vitiligo....this might help us as well in determining who is real and who isnt. IDK...just a thought.

...and for the record...Im still 50-50 on the doubles thing....

the fingernails are different, one has longer fingers then the other, both of there wrist are different one is skinner one is fatter, and one hand is longer then the other. obviously a doulbe in this pic. maybe both.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

the fingernails are different, one has longer fingers then the other, both of there wrist are different one is skinner one is fatter, and one hand is longer then the other. obviously a doulbe in this pic. maybe both.

I think the thinner fingers are MJ's.

I think the thinner fingers are MJ's.
    i think the dark fingernails are Michael. he always had those Dark Fingernails for some reason.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

i think the dark fingernails are Michael. he always had those Dark Fingernails for some reason.

Maybe he had vitiligo... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Both the same person, Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseum however I couldn't help but post this for your comments - those of you who can still tolerate discussing it. To those who can't I am sorry but I couldn't help myself...I just need to discuss it one more time. Am I seeing it wrong or is there something amiss. Please look at 4:22 of this video by dmovie and stop the frame. This is a rare look at Michael's profile from the days when he wears the straight hair. His hair is blowing back. His face looks fine to me...he looks young and good but I couldn't help but think there was something with his ear. If I am seeing things just tell me.
    If you compare this ear to the pic above in the previous persons post, they are def different

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zObRzJKLdK0<!-- m -->
    mjkate

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    variousprofiles.jpg

more posted here: <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... ins-oh-my/<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thank you.
    variousprofiles.jpg

more posted here: <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... ins-oh-my/<!-- m -->
    wow, nice stuff.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    variousprofiles.jpg

At the risk of getting bashed again for speaking out my thoughts: I also see what you see, bec. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    There are obviously visible differences, partially recurring ones, over a longer period.

Edit: History /pointy ear argument invalid (see below).

Question:
    Do you think that´s Michael at the 2001 Invincible signing session / performing at the 30th anniversary?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just fyi, the pointy ear is caused by the headset, it's clear in the large version of that pic from which that thumbnail was contrived.

For the record I'm not comparing soft tissue in this pic study.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Of course there are differences ... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    variousprofiles.jpg

At the risk of getting bashed again for speaking out my thoughts: I also see what you see, bec. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    There are obviously visible differences, partially recurring ones, over a longer period.

Edit: History /pointy ear argument invalid (see below).

Question:
    Do you think that´s Michael at the 2001 Invincible signing session / performing at the 30th anniversary?

This is where I thought he looked truly different and much heavier. I thought his voice sounded the same though.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh Mikaeel mi angelo!! You can change height, body shape, weight, nose, jaws, ears, profile, mouth and eyes in a split second! It's a miracle!

Ok, on a serious note.... I have seen pictures (prior to this hoax stuff) of him where I thought wtf, what did he do now? But then later I saw a pic of him where I thought huh, he looks just like he looked years ago. I'll see if I can post some pics to point out what I mean, BAD/DANGEROUS & HISTORY..

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh Mikaeel mi angelo!! You can change height, body shape, weight, nose, jaws, ears, profile, mouth and eyes in a split second! It's a miracle!

Ok, on a serious note.... I have seen pictures (prior to this hoax stuff) of him where I thought wtf, what did he do now? But then later I saw a pic of him where I thought huh, he looks just like he looked years ago. I'll see if I can post some pics to point out what I mean, BAD/DANGEROUS & HISTORY..

I know EXACTLY what you mean. There have been times when it almost hurt to look at him because he looked so different, like I just couldn't believe that was him. But then I'd see him again later and he'd look great and just like he used to. I especially noticed it around the time Invincible came out, his interview with Carson Daly, I thought he didn't look like himself. But then in 2005 (his trial), I thought he looked acceptionally better and more like himself...
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. There have been times when it almost hurt to look at him because he looked so different, like I just couldn't believe that was him. But then I'd see him again later and he'd look great and just like he used to. I especially noticed it around the time Invincible came out, his interview with Carson Daly, I thought he didn't look like himself. But then in 2005 (his trial), I thought he looked acceptionally better and more like himself...[/quote]

You know you're right--I used to think I was crazy. I couldn't figure out why he looked so good during the trial--so different from that 1999-2001 period.