Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• and another thing about the contract..... forgive me if i am totally wrong, but wouldnt there have to be an impartial witness present at the signing of any legal document or agreement... e.g ive seen a few loan forms that require a signature from a witness.... and there doesnt seem to be any sign of that on the contract from AEG

Thank you for bringing that up.

According to the AEG contract it's signed by Michael Jackson for The Michael Jackson Company LLC, and by Michael Jackson for Michael Jackson.

aeg_contract.jpg

I outlined the name of the persons who signed, both times Michael Jackson. That leaves us with four options:

1: Michael Jackson has two totally different signatures, which I find highly unlikely.
    2: There are 2 Michael Jacksons - one is the 'real deal' and the other one is a double.
    3: Michael Jackson did not sign this contract at all, both signatures were forged by other people which automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed.
    4: One of the signatures was placed by Michael Jackson and one by a third person. That automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed because it doesn't list the name of the person who actually signed.

I do know that in California a contract has to be signed by 3 different persons in order to legalize it. If less than 3 persons sign it, it has to be notarized.

For the time being, let's forget about the absence of a signed rider which already means that there was no contract at all, and let's just focus on who could have signed this piece of paper.
  • Completely different signatures at all.
    The AEG contract is invalid for many reasons..
    NO rider, no witness, different "Michael Jackson" signatures..
    Invalid contract = No gigs...
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ooohhhh that michael jackson is a crafty one....... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    and another thing about the contract..... forgive me if i am totally wrong, but wouldnt there have to be an impartial witness present at the signing of any legal document or agreement... e.g ive seen a few loan forms that require a signature from a witness.... and there doesnt seem to be any sign of that on the contract from AEG

Thank you for bringing that up.

According to the AEG contract it's signed by Michael Jackson for The Michael Jackson Company LLC, and by Michael Jackson for Michael Jackson.

aeg_contract.jpg

I outlined the name of the persons who signed, both times Michael Jackson. That leaves us with four options:

1: Michael Jackson has two totally different signatures, which I find highly unlikely.
    2: There are 2 Michael Jacksons - one is the 'real deal' and the other one is a double.
    3: Michael Jackson did not sign this contract at all, both signatures were forged by other people which automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed.
    4: One of the signatures was placed by Michael Jackson and one by a third person. That automatically makes this contract invalid as forgery is committed because it doesn't list the name of the person who actually signed.

I do know that in California a contract has to be signed by 3 different persons in order to legalize it. If less than 3 persons sign it, it has to be notarized.

For the time being, let's forget about the absence of a signed rider which already means that there was no contract at all, and let's just focus on who could have signed this piece of paper.

So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?
  • So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?

Well, that's the $64.000 question in the 'signature issue'!
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    There are people who are specialized in handwriting and autographes, so if someone doubs it's not Michael's it good be send to someone professional te research it.

IMO it's all Michaels.
    One is quickly/shortly done (the left) the other is the normal.

I tried to copy his autograph but didn't even come close to both.

It's all so far fetched IMO, but no disrespect ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?

MAYBE we have a real signature example.. IF we believe that the REAL Mike married LMP, he signed the marriage license.. SO, pic n°1 could be the REAL signature..
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?

MAYBE we have a real signature example.. IF we believe that the REAL Mike married LMP, so he signed the marriage license.. SO, pic n°1 could be the REAL signature.
    Oh, P, I was gonna say that, LOL! I think that is him.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    nynyro wrote; So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?

Well, I think his real signature of Michael should be in their legal identification documents, passport, driver's license.. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • nynyro wrote; So, do you have an example of a signature that you believe is Michael's "real' signature?

Well, I think his real signature of Michael should be in their legal identification documents, passport, driver's license.. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Okay, pick one! That is, if you're convinced it's all the same person on the document pics of course...

pp_dl.jpg
  • That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

A clone from egg is unlikely.
    A clone from an existing boy in the family clan with ressembliing body features is not unlikely.

If Joe really did force MJ to dance on a hot stove in order to train the right dance steps, can you imagine how Joe reacted when MJ potentially wanted to drop out during puberty?
    Just when carreer was taking up pace and escape from poverty was right at hands?

What if they found a cousin (or another Joe's escapade half brother of MJ) and trained them in parallel?
    What if the family / PR consultants invented the "artificial" nose as a publicity stunt that was as of then giving unique brand identity no matter how the face changed and that was even rebuilt into several faces on request of MJ impersonators proud to look more like MJ?

Would that explain why there were different talents presented to public during concerts, on tour and in between? Different dance moves, charisma, aura, voices, appearances in interviews and now in TII?

I think it is very plausible that in the huge Jackson / Screws / Scruse / Upshaw clan there is a trace to be found to real MJ and to the doppelganger.

In order to structure better what we are looking at, I set up this overview of theories.
    Maybe this gives some clearer view on the huge picture we are trying to examine since June and where many aspects have been added with time.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/<!-- m -->)

thank you grace this is exactly what i was referring to. thanks for laying it out for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    No Mo, I do not think it's the same person, in fact when I read your blog for the double I think I was the only person who did not make fun of him, but it would be logical to think that his firm is in those documents, this matter I which is the same everywhere, my signature has to be equal in my passport, my driver's license in my identity card, when I do a particular procedure in the bank, Sunto .. this is very confusing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    at 4:09 in the video the guy says that michael has his own clone and the sad part about it is he needs it. so what are the possibilties of an actual clone?

Ok which video are you talking about here? I have to see this.

It sounds far fetched. But wouldn't it be crazy if it really were possible? I don't think anything is impossible at this point! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

in the video the fabulous life of michael

That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

Um...I don't think she means that. There is a video from VH1 I think that talks about MJ having doubles.

I posted this vid because it's about Navi saying that he was working for MJ in Japan. At the end of this part you hear saying that MJ has his own clone. I think that he means that Navi is the clone. In another part of the same video you see MJ in blue clothes at the time that Invincible is released. He looks different than the MJ's in the other video's. Than I posted 4 videos.
    MJ in blue clothes at the time that invincible was released
    You rock my world; the official video, oktober 2001,
    live at Madison Square september 2001
    Also live at Madison Square but with his brothers. the reason I posted this video is, should Mj used a double while performing with his brothers.

But maybe you think it's all the same MJ.

watch this vid from 3.05 till 4.19.

[youtube:3j1uis5c]

• awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    this thought just came to me.... i dont think its that important... but we have been told several times that Michael is a perfectionist..... and IF he used a double to perform...... which one was the perfectionist??? was it the real MJ or the Double ?

yes... random... i know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Seems using body doubles was common even earlier.
    From the movie Mahogony

In addition, Gordy and Ross clashed during filming, with Ross leaving the production before shooting was completed, forcing Gordy to use secretary Edna Anderson as a body double for Ross.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    That's fake. Come on.... That clone story is not even possible. MJ was replaced at 14 when they made a clone of him. They forget to mention that even IF it would have been possible back then, a clone needs to be born and grow for 14 years, before he is that person at that age. Did MJ stay 14 for 14 years? I guess not.

A clone from egg is unlikely.
    A clone from an existing boy in the family clan with ressembliing body features is not unlikely.

If Joe really did force MJ to dance on a hot stove in order to train the right dance steps, can you imagine how Joe reacted when MJ potentially wanted to drop out during puberty?
    Just when carreer was taking up pace and escape from poverty was right at hands?

What if they found a cousin (or another Joe's escapade half brother of MJ) and trained them in parallel?
    What if the family / PR consultants invented the "artificial" nose as a publicity stunt that was as of then giving unique brand identity no matter how the face changed and that was even rebuilt into several faces on request of MJ impersonators proud to look more like MJ?

Would that explain why there were different talents presented to public during concerts, on tour and in between? Different dance moves, charisma, aura, voices, appearances in interviews and now in TII?

I think it is very plausible that in the huge Jackson / Screws / Scruse / Upshaw clan there is a trace to be found to real MJ and to the doppelganger.

In order to structure better what we are looking at, I set up this overview of theories.
    Maybe this gives some clearer view on the huge picture we are trying to examine since June and where many aspects have been added with time.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/<!-- m -->)
    Nice Grace <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    @Grace ;
    thank you for that summary, keep em coming if you enjoy making them as they are valuable tools. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@awesome1 ;
    I think the perfectionnist would have been michael himself cause very early on there were signs of his perfectionnism.

As for the signature thingy, yes our signature will vary and is almost impossible to even have 2 identical ones but there are still basics that dont change. Life if your letters are rounded, you will never sign a document with straight square letters unless you are doing it on purpose. IMO
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    this thought just came to me.... i dont think its that important... but we have been told several times that Michael is a perfectionist..... and IF he used a double to perform...... which one was the perfectionist??? was it the real MJ or the Double ?

yes... random... i know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

no no its not random, its a good thought ... and another is who was the one who was bad with money.. fake MJ or real mj??
    True, no two people are exactly alike, there is always something that gives them away, gestures, tone of voice, the way you walk, how to express themselves, even in people who are twins there are differences, can be the voice, personality .. Finally, in all those photos that have been published are physical differences and now is that we realize in detail. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Bashir Interview

[url][/url]bashit555e.jpg

And LMP and Debbie

[url][/url]drandlmp1.jpg

Different Michael.
    I have just re watched some of the bashir tapes and i must admit that i really think their is something different with the mj holding hands with gavin and the mj at the end in the final programme.The face just seems different.The mouth ,lips , smile just don`t seem to match.I also find it odd that mj did not know that prince had been poked in the eye on the trip to the zoo until bashir told him later in the day.If there are two mj`s i can`t see it ever coming out as it would open a whole can of worms regarding the trial as people would wonder who really attended.The mj holding hands with gavin has the same smile as the O2 mj.Also the mj on the home movies shows his bottom teeth more as he talks but the one in the final bashir tape does not show them as much.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Mic ... id=7978250<!-- m -->

Please look at the ear specifically in 1, 9, 11 and towards the end the ear in the smooth criminal photo. These are different ears and I don't think there is any mistaking it. All of these pics are interesting. I have seen them before but not side by side. I was shocked at a couple but the ears are just not the same camera angles and lighting aside.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I can't tell you how much in shock I am over these comments. Where is the LOVE and respect to this man? 45 freakin years, and you are trying to take this away from him? What has this become? sounds to me its no better than tabloid trash. What happen to trying to find out if Michael is alive? Michael didn't do this, and it wasn't Michael there, and his ears, his jaw, his nose, What the hell? Michael didn't spend his whole life for us, just to have us in the end say, OH, thats not him !!!!! All those years, do you think he would risk his hard work to have someone else do it for him? I'm in aww that people are believing this. Look at Michael's face, look in his eyes, ITS HIM, FOR GOD SAKE. Stop trying to take his legacy from him. He did it all, no one else. It makes me really sad to realize what this has come down to. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Bashir Interview

[url][/url]bashit555e.jpg

And LMP and Debbie

[url][/url]drandlmp1.jpg

Different Michael.
    I have just re watched some of the bashir tapes and i must admit that i really think their is something different with the mj holding hands with gavin and the mj at the end in the final programme.The face just seems different.The mouth ,lips , smile just don`t seem to match.I also find it odd that mj did not know that prince had been poked in the eye on the trip to the zoo until bashir told him later in the day.If there are two mj`s i can`t see it ever coming out as it would open a whole can of worms regarding the trial as people would wonder who really attended.The mj holding hands with gavin has the same smile as the O2 mj.Also the mj on the home movies shows his bottom teeth more as he talks but the one in the final bashir tape does not show them as much.

I come to the same result. "There is something different about this boy"
    -anyone else who is willing to reconsider things from a neutral point of view will very likely realize the same.
    Only a fool thinks he cannot be fooled. I am a fool - but I know that much... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The tipsy one is charming - whether it´s him or not... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • :shock: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I can't tell you how much in shock I am over these comments. Where is the LOVE and respect to this man? 45 freakin years, and you are trying to take this away from him? What has this become? sounds to me its no better than tabloid trash. What happen to trying to find out if Michael is alive? Michael didn't do this, and it wasn't Michael there, and his ears, his jaw, his nose, What the hell? Michael didn't spend his whole life for us, just to have us in the end say, OH, thats not him !!!!! All those years, do you think he would risk his hard work to have someone else do it for him? I'm in aww that people are believing this. Look at Michael's face, look in his eyes, ITS HIM, FOR GOD SAKE. Stop trying to take his legacy from him. He did it all, no one else. It makes me really sad to realize what this has come down to. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

lynnandsofee, this website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators. It was set up as one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond. Although every moment of Mike's life is scrutinized, it is done with respect.

More and more people are convinced that doubles were used, and I'm sure this won't be the last thread in which doubles are discussed. It's not about taking Mike's legacy away from him, it's looking at the big picture and trying to solve the enormous puzzle. If it hurts you to see what's discussed in threads like this one I think you better skip them. If you think that it's all Mike in those pictures then I respect that, but let us discuss our ideas.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I think that´s what we all did (me included) during the years:

ariel_by_palnk.jpg
    It might be that we´ll find a whole new world on the surface of the sea.
    Maybe a livelier, more multidimensional truth?...
    Maybe something that´s completely different from what we´ve dreamed of?...
    Or more brilliant than we´ve ever imagined?...

To break the surface is at any rate more interesting than to fancy someone from "out of the cave".