@thisisalmostit

Comments

• StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    here's the latest:

L.o.v.e., like a rose in bloom and all of the Rainbow Children would feel it soon.

hmmmm <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> what is that supposed to mean..?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    L.o.v.e., like a rose in bloom and all of the Rainbow Children would feel it soon.

I guess we shouldn't have listened to LMP? No sunflower in this tweet!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I googled a bit. Take your pick, lol.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rainbow_Children<!-- m -->

The Rainbow Children
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Rainbow Children

Studio album by Prince
    Released November 20, 2001
    Recorded 2000–2001
    Genre Pop, funk, rock
    Length 68:49
    Label NPG, Redline Enetertainment
    Producer Prince
    Professional reviews
    Allmusic link
    The A.V. Club (unfavorable) link
    Billboard (favorable) link
    Entertainment Weekly (C+) link
    Jam! (favorable) link
    New York (favorable) link
    New York Press (favorable) link
    Q link
    Rolling Stone link
    Slant link
    Prince chronology
    Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic
    (1999) The Rainbow Children
    (2001) One Nite Alone...
    (2002)
    Singles from The Rainbow Children
    "The Work, pt. 1"
    "She Loves Me 4 Me"
    "Last December"
    The Rainbow Children is an album by Prince, released in 2001. It was also released through Prince's website earlier in the year. It is the first album released outside of the NPG Music Club to be released under the name of Prince again, as he had reverted back to his previous stage name from his symbolic moniker a year earlier.
    This concept album illustrates common Prince themes of spirituality and human sexuality, as well as love and racism, through the fictitious story of a social movement toward a Martin Luther King, Jr.-inspired utopian society. The album seems to allude to his recent conversion to the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, but Egyptian monotheism and New Age concepts such as the Akashic records are used as metaphors as well. Jazzier than any of his previous efforts, fan reaction was divided when this album was released. Some fans saw the album as a musical and spiritual evolution for Prince.[citation needed]
    Musically, The Rainbow Children marked a shift towards a more "organic" sound for Prince. Unlike its predecessors, the album featured live drums, and made ample use of horns. Many songs were performed live during Prince's 2002 One Nite Alone... tour, which became an instant success with fans and critics alike.
    The Rainbow Children was released through the independent distributor, Redline Entertainment, and has sold 158,000 copies in U.S. stores as of summer 2007.[1]
    The album also had a dedicated promotional website that offered the track "She Loves Me 4 Me" as a free MP3 download.
    [edit]Track listing

"Rainbow Children" – 10:03
    "Muse 2 the Pharaoh" – 4:21
    "Digital Garden" – 4:07
    "The Work, pt. 1" – 4:28
    "Everywhere" – 2:55
    "The Sensual Everafter" – 2:58
    "Mellow" – 4:24
    "1+1+1 is 3" – 5:17
    "Deconstruction" – 2:00
    "Wedding Feast" – 0:54
    "She Loves Me 4 Me" – 2:49
    "Family Name" – 8:17
    "The Everlasting Now" – 8:18
    "Last December" – 7:58

and....

<!-- m -->http://www.fieldwerks.com/new_page_5.htm<!-- m -->

^many references to the sun and sunlight, so maybe we did get the right flower. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

CAN YOU FEEL IT? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    well well...good work <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hmm well he led us to Prince before..in that interview link. Maybe Prince is a clue and is more important than we think? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I would do a lyric search for those songs, but I'm busy working today. Maybe someone can that has time to spare? Maybe there are more clues there.

Wedding Feast jumped out at me, at only 54 seconds long. The Wedding Feast is a parable of Jesus.
  • RJRJ Posts: 17
    The Rainbow Children Lyrics is in this link <!-- m -->http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.ph ... f4hfW4o%3D<!-- m -->
    interesting choice of words ...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    The Rainbow Children Lyrics is in this link <!-- m -->http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.ph ... f4hfW4o%3D<!-- m -->
    interesting choice of words ...

http://web.me.com/j9991/Indigo-Crystal-Rainbow-Children/Welcome.html
  • DIGITAL GARDEN

Love, like a rose in bloom
    All of the Rainbow Children will feel it soon
    2 the east, word traveled about this energy
    Until it reached the Banished Ones
    Who just wanted this love 2 cease

They now fallen in2/The Resistor's dream
    And they built a Digital Garden/Or so it seemed

In this brilliant darkness/So-called angels of light/&quot;Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies&quot;

And all the Rainbow Children/Will stand and fight
    4 everlasting, everlasting life/4 the one who sits on the right
    4 Him we're willing to do the work

The Banished Ones approaching the palace shouted obscenities. They tried 2
    confuse the Rainbow Children and dethron their king. Using the lies promoted
    by the whosepapers, hellavisions, and scagazines- The Banished Ones
    constructed a Digital Garden around the palace that extended throughout the
    world. Furthermore they demanded compensation 4 their time spent in the
    palace b4 the exile. This was noise! &quot;So be it,&quot; said the Wise One, and
    gladly obliged with an INVISIBLE DEED. The Banished Ones accepted and
    returned to their place of birth in MendaCity. As 4 the Rainbow Children,
    they began deconstructing the Digital Garden. Door to door they went in
    search of those willing to do The Work.

Isn't it what we build here since 2 days ? digital garden <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    oh yeah...like I said before, it's like flowerpower slaps you right in the face in here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    captain_eo(1).jpg
    captain_eo-227x300.jpg
    captain_eo(1).jpg
    captain_eo-227x300.jpg

hmm sorry I don't get it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> explain please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i dunno whether to think that this IS prince ('almost it' - reference to the many comparisons between the two) or someone who likes tweeting anything relating to either prince himself or 'a prince'...or if this is supposed to be pointing to prince being in on the hoax...or just someone tryin' to be smart (well, he is, obviously) by playin' us here...? like: 'oh, they found this one out too quick, i'mma shoot some more balls at them, see how they run with THAT!' ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> gaaahhh!!!

sometimes i curse the day i even got involved in all this...i do...i'm gonna fry my brain being here but it's too late to turn my back on it...i'm goin' back to my padded cell naw!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    i dunno whether to think that this IS prince ('almost it' - reference to the many comparisons between the two) or someone who likes tweeting anything relating to either prince himself or 'a prince'...or if this is supposed to be pointing to prince being in on the hoax...or just someone tryin' to be smart (well, he is, obviously) by playin' us here...? like: 'oh, they found this one out too quick, i'mma shoot some more balls at them, see how they run with THAT!' ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> gaaahhh!!!

sometimes i curse the day i even got involved in all this...i do...i'm gonna fry my brain being here but it's too late to turn my back on it...i'm goin' back to my padded cell naw!

You take the words out of my mouth,
    to much prince so i thought about it being prince also <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

You take the words out of my mouth,
    to much prince so i thought about it being prince also <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i was thinking the same... the littl eprince story... so much prince... i thought about being Prince also <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    i hope so... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Very interesting that we have another Prince-related tweet!

I found something about Rainbow Children. As I read about these children, I keep thinking of Michael saying that the children are our future. Some interesting links:

<!-- m -->http://www.fieldwerks.com/new_page_5.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://web.me.com/j9991/Indigo-Crystal- ... lcome.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.angeltherapy.com/article1.php<!-- m -->

I'm right there with you. I'm too deep in this rabbit hole now! Mad Hatter, where are you?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NakiskaNakiska Posts: 90
    It says on that link that Prince became a Jehovah`s Witness!
    It says on that link that Prince became a Jehovah`s Witness!
    hmm but Michael isn't a Jehovah's Witness anymore. weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...
    here's the latest:

" Success, fame, and fortune, they're all illusions. All there is that is real is the friendship that two can share"

yepp...it's all about L.O.V.E. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    It's one of the Scarecrow's line from The Wiz......!

really? wow great find..thanks for sharing. This is so mysterious <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what do you think about this account?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325

really? wow great find..thanks for sharing. This is so mysterious <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what do you think about this account?

Well, this line could have been said by Michael himself in real life, he always said how lonely he felt a lot of the time, despite of all the millions of loving fans....He hardly could find true friends...so reading through all of this twitter account again, i still think this could be really Michael, in spite of the many hints to Prince...maybe it's just also telling the truth about their real connection, you know how the media made "enemies" from them...
    But you know, it could happen we will never know for sure....

Well, this line could have been said by Michael himself in real life, he always said how lonely he felt a lot of the time, despite of all the millions of loving fans....He hardly could find true friends...so reading through all of this twitter account again, i still think this could be really Michael, in spite of the many hints to Prince...maybe it's just also telling the truth about their real connection, you know how the media made "enemies" from them...

god I hope it's Michael...I keep asking him to tell me who he is lol and if it's Michael where he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> maybe I'll get an answer some day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

god I hope it's Michael...I keep asking him to tell me who he is lol and if it's Michael where he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> maybe I'll get an answer some day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Please note that exactly this line from the Wiz was posted earlier today by Chappie here on the forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Oh yeah;
    Has anyone noticed that they tweeted on May 13th "This will end by 2012" then boom, next thing we know, couple days later we learn that CM's trial has a possibility of being postponed? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Oh yeah;
    Has anyone noticed that they tweeted on May 13th "This will end by 2012" then boom, next thing we know, couple days later we learn that CM's trial has a possibility of being postponed? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I know...I noticed...spooky <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
This discussion has been closed.