@thisisalmostit

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It is also a popular celtic blessing.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    A new tweet. First on in almost a week. Interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

thisisalmostit <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/ms93s5<!-- m -->
    28 minutes ago via web
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Which Bam? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • A new tweet. First on in almost a week. Interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

28 minutes ago via web
    but when though??

Oh im sorry he doesnt know when Bam is coming <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • A new tweet. First on in almost a week. Interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

28 minutes ago via web
    but when though??

Oh im sorry he doesnt know when Bam is coming <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Almost is running out of ideas! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    thumb_bam.gif

He he.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Amongst the first tweets was "I can't wait 4 July", so i think we just wait it out..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    A new one:

John 3:7

Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

To be born again, is to be inwardly changed from all sinfulness to all holiness. It is fitly so called, because as great a change then passes on the soul as passes on the body when it is born into the world.
    A new one:

To be born again, is to be inwardly changed from all sinfulness to all holiness. It is fitly so called, because as great a change then passes on the soul as passes on the body when it is born into the world.

This is the verse 3 which gives more details:

John 3:3 (New International Version)
    In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

But the translation from Greek is apparently not accurate. I found this:
    "Jesus Christ used the "birth" analogy in tracing spiritual newness of life to a divine beginning. Contemporary Christian theologians have provided explanations for "born from above" being a more accurate translation of the original Greek word transliterated. Theologian Frank Stagg cites two reasons why the newer translation is significant:

1. The emphasis "from above" (implying "from Heaven") calls attention to the source of the "newness of life." Stagg writes that the word "again" does not include the source of the new kind of beginning
    2. More than personal improvement is needed. "...a new destiny requires a new origin, and the new origin must be from God."
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_again_Christian<!-- m -->

Finally I understand that it's about resurrection. To me it means that everybody has to die first then be resurrected by God to access Heaven or Hell depending on everyone's deeds and decisions while on earth. We must have faith in our only Savior which is God.
    Again a new tweet:

<!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/2b8snnj<!-- m -->

Bobby Fischer’s body exhumed for DNA samples for paternity test

Monday, the body of Bobby Fischer was exhumed and re-buried in Iceland so that officials could obtain a DNA sample to be used in an alleged paternity case. Fischer was a world renowned child prodigy chess player who died in January 2008 at 64.

Jinky Young, Fischer's alleged daughter asked the Supreme Court in Iceland to exhume his remains last month and the request was approved.

The body was exhumed, a DNA sample was taken in the presence of a doctor, priest and other officials, and then the body was immediately re-buried.

Fischer became known internationally in 1972 when he defeated chess grandmaster Boris Spassky of Russia and became the new world champion. Chess fans from around the world have watched the infamous game.

Over time, Fischer became a recluse and stayed out of the spotlight. In 1992, Fischer played Spassky again and won, he earned $3.5 million for it. The US government revoked Fischer’s passport after the chess match for violating UN sanctions by participating.

Fischer moved to Iceland in 2005.
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    I might be really off here but I am beginning to think that this twitter account has taken the place of TIAI's account. TIAI stopped twittering in mid April and this account began about a week later. Plus it seems a little odd that whatever TS redirects to is what this person tweets about.

So may it's no longer This Is Also It. Now it's This Is Almost It. We're getting closer, piece by piece. IDK just a thought
    Again a new tweet:

<!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/2b8snnj<!-- m -->

Bobby Fischer’s body exhumed for DNA samples for paternity test

Monday, the body of Bobby Fischer was exhumed and re-buried in Iceland so that officials could obtain a DNA sample to be used in an alleged paternity case. Fischer was a world renowned child prodigy chess player who died in January 2008 at 64.

Jinky Young, Fischer's alleged daughter asked the Supreme Court in Iceland to exhume his remains last month and the request was approved.

The body was exhumed, a DNA sample was taken in the presence of a doctor, priest and other officials, and then the body was immediately re-buried.

Fischer became known internationally in 1972 when he defeated chess grandmaster Boris Spassky of Russia and became the new world champion. Chess fans from around the world have watched the infamous game.

Over time, Fischer became a recluse and stayed out of the spotlight. In 1992, Fischer played Spassky again and won, he earned $3.5 million for it. The US government revoked Fischer’s passport after the chess match for violating UN sanctions by participating.

Fischer moved to Iceland in 2005.

Funny that I was reading this article this afternoon <!-- m -->http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/fashi ... scher.html<!-- m --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Already we will see that it happens in this summer
  • Here's a new tweet

thisisalmostit "To dismiss something without an investigation of the evidence is the height of ignorance."

So whoever this is definetly reads this forum. Below is a post I made in another thread earlier today

Report this postReply with quoteRe: MJJackson1958 twitter account could be a proof...
    by youngatheart » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 pm

MashMike wrote:
    welcome to the board callofthewild and thx for the info , i believe u,there were a lot of attention seekers here but i can feel that u're not one of them,so if u knew MJ personally, it's just great that you are a member of this site now,blessings.

I agree. I really feel that some people are two quick to dismiss the possibility that someone on this forum could actually have a connection to Michael. I know this comes from others in the past playing games with us. I just feel that if people are not open minded to these possibilities than we could be throwing away an unbelievable opportunity to find some answers to the multitude of questions we have. I for one welcome the chance to have some light shed on any aspect of this adventure.

"The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about"
    Dr. Wayne Dyer

pretty much the same thing just reworded
  • "To dismiss something without an investigation of the evidence is the height of ignorance."
    Quote from Albert Einstein.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Here's a new tweet

thisisalmostit "To dismiss something without an investigation of the evidence is the height of ignorance."

So whoever this is definetly reads this forum. Below is a post I made in another thread earlier today

Report this postReply with quoteRe: MJJackson1958 twitter account could be a proof...

MashMike wrote:
    welcome to the board callofthewild and thx for the info , i believe u,there were a lot of attention seekers here but i can feel that u're not one of them,so if u knew MJ personally, it's just great that you are a member of this site now,blessings.

I agree. I really feel that some people are two quick to dismiss the possibility that someone on this forum could actually have a connection to Michael. I know this comes from others in the past playing games with us. I just feel that if people are not open minded to these possibilities than we could be throwing away an unbelievable opportunity to find some answers to the multitude of questions we have. I for one welcome the chance to have some light shed on any aspect of this adventure.

Dr. Wayne Dyer

This is very interesting regarding this connection, Twitter has not been working all day, from where I am from - the UK. The posts from "Call of the Wild" are intriguing regarding the MJJackson1958 twitter account in that thread
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Here's a new tweet

MashMike wrote:

Dr. Wayne Dyer

I agree with what you said here in Bold. People are here on this forum because they say they believe that Michael is alive, yet anytime someone even hints that they may have a connection with Michael, they immediately say "fake" or "poser" etc. If you believe he is alive, then you must also believe that there is the possibility that "someone" does have a "connection" with Michael. I have said this before, this is the "Michael Jackson Hoax forum" and I'm sure that Michael visits here to see what is going on and how we are progressing with his spreading his "message." It is all about "awareness" my friends. TIAI's post today says it all!

I love you most Michael..."Heart" To "Heart" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    mjj4ever777, If what your you say it is very true
  • A new one:

In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

"Jesus Christ used the "birth" analogy in tracing spiritual newness of life to a divine beginning. Contemporary Christian theologians have provided explanations for "born from above" being a more accurate translation of the original Greek word transliterated. Theologian Frank Stagg cites two reasons why the newer translation is significant:

1. The emphasis "from above" (implying "from Heaven") calls attention to the source of the "newness of life." Stagg writes that the word "again" does not include the source of the new kind of beginning
    2. More than personal improvement is needed. "...a new destiny requires a new origin, and the new origin must be from God."

Finally I understand that it's about resurrection. To me it means that everybody has to die first then be resurrected by God to access Heaven or Hell depending on everyone's deeds and decisions while on earth. We must have faith in our only Savior which is God.

I am not implying that you don't correctly understand this meaning of "being born again" but, many people misunderstand what it takes to "be born again" or how we get to be sons and daughters of God or inherit The Kingdom of God and have Eternal Life in Heaven with God (the father) and Jesus (Son of both Man and God the father.)

Many people misunderstand and assume it takes works or deeds here on earth and that is how we get salvation and eternal life in heaven.
    That is very far from the truth.

If the scripture below is read in full and we see that Jesus is saying to us what is needed out of his own mouth and then John tells us again what is needed, I interpret that to be:

Being "born again" is crusifying ones "flesh" everyday and turning away from sin, turning instead towards Jesus and having a "personal relationship with him"

"Believing" in him (Jesus) and he will acknowledge us before God (The father) in heaven.

We must be "born of water" Baptized in water, John baptized Jesus.
    I have been baptized in a lake in Redding, Ca in 1994, I was an adult so it is different than sprinkling water on a baby.

Being "born again in spirit" our spirit inside of us, and the Holy Spirit which guides us if we are listening and we know him... God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.

It is "Faith" and "Belief" in "Jesus" that he died for our sins and paid the Price (of our Gift of Eternal Life in Heaven from Our God The Father) if we choose it and turn from Evil and back towards Good, Jesus, God and live a more rightgeous life.
    Peace
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

John 3 (Amplified Bible)
    John 3
    1 NOW THERE was a certain man among the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler (a leader, an authority) among the Jews,

2 Who came to Jesus at night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know and are certain that You have come from God [as] a Teacher; for no one can do these signs (these wonderworks, these miracles--and produce the proofs) that You do unless God is with him.

3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born?

5 Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man is born of water and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God.

6 What is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My telling you, You must all be born anew (from above).

8 The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered by asking, How can all this be possible?

10 Jesus replied, Are you the teacher of Israel, and yet do not know nor understand these things? [Are they strange to you?]

11 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, We speak only of what we know [we know absolutely what we are talking about]; we have actually seen what we are testifying to [we were eyewitnesses of it]. And still you do not receive our testimony [you reject and refuse our evidence--that of Myself and of all those who are born of the Spirit].

12 If I have told you of things that happen right here on the earth and yet none of you believes Me, how can you believe (trust Me, adhere to Me, rely on Me) if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And yet no one has ever gone up to heaven, but there is One Who has come down from heaven--the Son of Man [Himself], Who is (dwells, has His home) in heaven.

14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross],

15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may [not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.

18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]

19 The [basis of the] judgment (indictment, the test by which men are judged, the ground for the sentence) lies in this: the Light has come into the world, and people have loved the darkness rather than and more than the Light, for their works (deeds) were evil.

20 For every wrongdoer hates (loathes, detests) the Light, and will not come out into the Light but shrinks from it, lest his works (his deeds, his activities, his conduct) be exposed and reproved.

21 But he who practices truth [who does what is right] comes out into the Light; so that his works may be plainly shown to be what they are--wrought with God [divinely prompted, done with God's help, in dependence upon Him].

22 After this, Jesus and His disciples went into the land (the countryside) of Judea, where He remained with them, and baptized.

23 But John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, for there was an abundance of water there, and the people kept coming and being baptized.

24 For John had not yet been thrown into prison.

25 Therefore there arose a controversy between some of John's disciples and a Jew in regard to purification.

26 So they came to John and reported to him, Rabbi, the Man Who was with you on the other side of the Jordan [at the Jordan crossing]--and to Whom you yourself have borne testimony--notice, here He is baptizing too, and everybody is flocking to Him!

27 John answered, A man can receive nothing [he can claim nothing, he can take unto himself nothing] except as it has been granted to him from heaven. [A man must be content to receive the gift which is given him from heaven; there is no other source.]

28 You yourselves are my witnesses [you personally bear me out] that I stated, I am not the Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), but I have [only] been sent before Him [in advance of Him, to be His appointed forerunner, His messenger, His announcer].

29 He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the groomsman who stands by and listens to him rejoices greatly and heartily on account of the bridegroom's voice. This then is my pleasure and joy, and it is now complete. [S. of Sol. 5:1.]

30 He must increase, but I must decrease. [He must grow more prominent; I must grow less so.]

31 He Who comes from above (heaven) is [far] above all [others]; he who comes from the earth belongs to the earth, and talks the language of earth [his words are from an earthly standpoint]. He Who comes from heaven is [far] above all others [far superior to all others in prominence and in excellence].

32 It is to what He has [actually] seen and heard that He bears testimony, and yet no one accepts His testimony [no one receives His evidence as true].

33 Whoever receives His testimony has set his seal of approval to this: God is true. [That man has definitely certified, acknowledged, declared once and for all, and is himself assured that it is divine truth that God cannot lie].

34 For since He Whom God has sent speaks the words of God [proclaims God's own message], God does not give Him His Spirit sparingly or by measure, but boundless is the gift God makes of His Spirit!

35 The Father loves the Son and has given (entrusted, committed) everything into His hand.

36 And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God's displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    mjj4ever777, If what your you say it is very true

Thank you Paula, it is true! Sometimes we don't see what is right in front of us until it bites us on the nose! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    A new one:

I am not implying that you don't correctly understand this meaning of "being born again" but, many people misunderstand what it takes to "be born again" or how we get to be sons and daughters of God or inherit The Kingdom of God and have Eternal Life in Heaven with God (the father) and Jesus (Son of both Man and God the father.)

Many people misunderstand and assume it takes works or deeds here on earth and that is how we get salvation and eternal life in heaven.

If the scripture below is read in full and we see that Jesus is saying to us what is needed out of his own mouth and then John tells us again what is needed, I interpret that to be:

Being "born again" is crusifying ones "flesh" everyday and turning away from sin, turning instead towards Jesus and having a "personal relationship with him"

"Believing" in him (Jesus) and he will acknowledge us before God (The father) in heaven.

I have been baptized in a lake in Redding, Ca in 1994, I was an adult so it is different than sprinkling water on a baby.

Being "born again in spirit" our spirit inside of us, and the Holy Spirit which guides us if we are listening and we know him... God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.

It is "Faith" and "Belief" in "Jesus" that he died for our sins and paid the Price (of our Gift of Eternal Life in Heaven from Our God The Father) if we choose it and turn from Evil and back towards Good, Jesus, God and live a more rightgeous life.
    Peace

This is in what religions diverge sometimes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and sorry if I may shock you <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> (I know it does sometimes when I tell that to people <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) but this is what I truly believe in, so I will put it here. In the Quran it is written that Jesus did not really died on the cross, that he has not been crucified for real but that it has been shown to them as if. In reality God saved Jesus from the hands of his enemis.
    = Jesus did not suffered and I'm relieved to know that.

"They plotted and schemed, but so did God, and God is the best schemer. Thus, God said,
    "O Jesus, I am putting you to death, and raising you to Me; I will save you from the disbelievers.''"
    [ Quran 3:54-55 ]

Jesus' soul was raised, he was put to death prior to the arrest and crucifixion of his body. Thus, his persecutors arrested, tortured, and crucified an empty body - Jesus was already gone to the world of souls. Some even believe that it was a look-a-like but I don't know about that one...

Also I dont believe that Jesus sacrificed himself to save people from their sins as everybody is responsible for his/her deeds. Jesus is not responsible for the sins of others, he only was a Messenger, a Prophet sent by God to warn us.

I don't believe that Jesus was God in human body, nor that he his literally the son of God. He is a Prophet, a Messenger, a human being. God is too Almighty to have begotten a son and God cannot have come on Earth because we wouldn't have been able to survive by His Divine Presence, we must be purified before this happens = be born again = resurrection. Only believers will be able to see God.

"Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in Him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that His commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as He instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

"...The man who hears my word and has faith in Him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
    [ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
    [ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

"None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
    [ Matthew 7:21 ]

"God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
    [ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

"The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is the fleshly part. [Apocalypse of Peter, VII, 3, 81] This one just made me cry.

Really to me salvation, eternal life, Paradise passes by faith in God the Creator of the Universe. This is a universal message and this is the God of all of us. Of course we must also believe in all God's Prophets and Messengers because by having faith in them we follow their teachings, the teachings of God. I have a great admiration for Jesus and I deeply love him.
    These are just my beliefs and I respect yours. I just wanted to share and I have no agenda ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I understand that even the evidence has to be investigated. We musn't take things for granted and always scratch beyond the surface, even the surface of what seems to be the evidence.
  • A new one:

Peace

This is in what religions diverge sometimes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and sorry if I may shock you <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> (I know it does sometimes when I tell that to people <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) but this is what I truly believe in, so I will put it here. In the Quran it is written that Jesus did not really died on the cross, that he has not been crucified for real but that it has been shown to them as if. In reality God saved Jesus from the hands of his enemis.
    = Jesus did not suffered and I'm relieved to know that.

"They plotted and schemed, but so did God, and God is the best schemer. Thus, God said,
    "O Jesus, I am putting you to death, and raising you to Me; I will save you from the disbelievers.''"
    [ Quran 3:54-55 ]

Jesus' soul was raised, he was put to death prior to the arrest and crucifixion of his body. Thus, his persecutors arrested, tortured, and crucified an empty body - Jesus was already gone to the world of souls. Some even believe that it was a look-a-like but I don't know about that one...

Also I dont believe that Jesus sacrificed himself to save people from their sins as everybody is responsible for his/her deeds. Jesus is not responsible for the sins of others, he only was a Messenger, a Prophet sent by God to warn us.

I don't believe that Jesus was God in human body, nor that he his literally the son of God. He is a Prophet, a Messenger, a human being. God is too Almighty to have begotten a son and God cannot have come on Earth because we wouldn't have been able to survive by His Divine Presence, we must be purified before this happens = be born again = resurrection. Only believers will be able to see God.

"Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in Him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that His commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as He instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

"...The man who hears my word and has faith in Him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
    [ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
    [ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

"None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
    [ Matthew 7:21 ]

"God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
    [ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

"The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is the fleshly part. [Apocalypse of Peter, VII, 3, 81] This one just made me cry.

Really to me salvation, eternal life, Paradise passes by faith in God the Creator of the Universe. This is a universal message and this is the God of all of us. Of course we must also believe in all God's Prophets and Messengers because by having faith in them we follow their teachings, the teachings of God. I have a great admiration for Jesus and I deeply love him.
    These are just my beliefs and I respect yours. I just wanted to share and I have no agenda ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Me, I am NOT offended. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> aka shocked... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But, I would be more concerned with offending God. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    My opinion. ^^^^^^^^

Sarahli,

I will respect you and your belief and opinion and I am done with this topic after I respond with my opinion.
    Ok.. so lets agree to disagree and we will find out the TRUTH in the end. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    BTW, I don't have a title to a religious belief nor am I taught by a Religion. I don't go to church, I don't read the Bible everyday or often, when I find info like this, it is always because I am lead by The Holy Spirit.

John 3
    3 Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man is born of water and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God.

6 What is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My telling you, You must all be born anew (from above).

11 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, We speak only of what we know [we know absolutely what we are talking about]; we have actually seen what we are testifying to [we were eyewitnesses of it]. And still you do not receive our testimony [you reject and refuse our evidence--that of Myself and of all those who are born of the Spirit].

12 If I have told you of things that happen right here on the earth and yet none of you believes Me, how can you believe (trust Me, adhere to Me, rely on Me) if I tell you of heavenly things?

Peace
This discussion has been closed.