Is this MJ or a Impersonator?

Comments

• ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
    Re: MJ MESSAGE
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9154&p=152619#p152619
    Post by Serenitys_Dream » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:50 pm
    It is from this site, it plays when you go there. Selena1974 puts these youtube videos up and tries to fool people this is the second one she has done this with. She did it with another message he gave regarding a flood in Germany a few years, she posted it as a recent message.
    http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com/

I have lightened and increased the speed of this video that youtuber LEAHCIM NOSKCAJ posted and once again SELANA1974 is trying to pass this off as Michael Jackson. This is not Michael, it is another a fake video created to confuse and mislead people. This is the third time SELENA1974 (aka Andromeda) has posted a fake video.

[youtube:2fkwvcm6]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If it's a fake, it a very good one. It looks exactly like Michael in the still shot.

I believe that the still shot comes from an original MJ video and the video presented in this thread has a fake MJ. Like if was planned to make us believe that he was MJ.

So they took a grainy pic of MJ, had the impersonator, closely match it. That's callled illusion, putting the real still and fake clip together to deceive many people. I'm glad you SD were able to put these fakers in their place. I can't believe the lengths people go to, also that nephew of MB, for a piece of fame. Sad.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Umm, in my opinion, this doesn't even look like a real person. Compare the head to the body, the head looks like it was just a paper head or something. This is called "test", maybe because somebody was trying around with their computer or whatever? In my opinion, this is never "Michael" or any real person at all. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The guy/woman/something in the video doesn't look anything like MJ, sorry.

I wish those people would stop screwing with people's minds.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    LOOK AT HIS CLOTHING

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DATE THIS IS BY FINDING OUT WHERE THAT TOP WAS MADE AND WHEN.

THE TOP IS VERY DISTINCTIVE

IT HAS A "W" ON IT.

mj12.jpg
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    1. Grainy
    2. Dark
    3. Person is almost completely covered up, which makes it hard to see features
    4. No audio to hear voice
    5. Plain background
    6. Black and white
    7. No way to tell when it was made

Conclusion: FAKE

Why can't any of these "sources" provide something that gives them undeniable credibility? If they wish to remain anonymous, then at least send it to some reputable source with proof that substantiates its authenticity. But they can't, so instead they post some obscure something on the net and let everyone run wild with it.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    LOOK AT HIS CLOTHING

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DATE THIS IS BY FINDING OUT WHERE THAT TOP WAS MADE AND WHEN.

IT HAS A "W" ON IT.

mj12.jpg

Focusing on the top....has that chest female breast? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
    LOOK AT HIS CLOTHING

IT HAS A "W" ON IT.

mj12.jpg

Focusing on the top....has that chest female breast? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...the t-shirt is to big for me to tell. :/
    Should be an effect then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I dont understand how this video has been debunked.

So its been slowed down by someone.. but where the footage come from of MJ in the first place?

So its been slowed down by someone.. but where the footage come from of MJ in the first place?

In the video? That's not MJ...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I dont understand how this video has been debunked.

Who says it is even MJ?
    If the video was recorded as presented, in the original description on Leachim's youtube, why darken it, why slow it down, why is it clips spliced together and made to look as one continuous video?

This is the third video that SELENA1974 (aka Andromeda) has put up that is questioned, the other 2 were debunked and she removed them. If the source is crap so is the video.

Who says it is even MJ?
    If the video was recorded as presented, in the original description on Leachim's youtube, why darken it, why slow it down, why is it clips spliced together and made to look as one continuous video?

This is the third video that SELENA1974 (aka Andromeda) has put up that is questioned, the other 2 were debunked and she removed them. If the source is crap so is the video.

Ok that makes sense. Now you have explained it in plain English i understand
  • I dont understand how this video has been debunked.

Who says it is even MJ?

Ok that makes sense. Now you have explained it in plain English i understand

Also if that is the same Leachim that used to be on Hyves, they have also been debunked as a faker months ago and possibly linked to Mediahypeagain on twitter, another game player.
    Leachim is not from Holland? and Media Hype again, isn´t he italian?
    Off topic maybe, but MHA is indeed a mind player, just look at his videos and the way he treats people. Maura puts all her trust in him and clearly doesn't see his true intentions.

When I told him plain out on Twitter he was f*cking with people's heads, I got very nasty replies from other MHA folowers. They think he is Mike, I am certain he is not. He exposed himself on this board, he now hates me. I don't give a ****, I am glad he finally keeps his mouth shut. I hope someone hacked his Twitter account.

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I went to <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/KristenBorgine<!-- m --> and I've seen she is following Annimunchkin (Annie) <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Annimunchkin<!-- m --> who keeps in contact with MediaHypeAgain

some of Annimunchin's tweets:

R.I.P. King of Pop... One year later and you are still missed and loved so much <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    5:56 PM Jun 25th via web

@MediaHypeAgain I was thinking of you today, wishing you could be back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> you funny, crazy, bigfoot, boy did we love to hate each other
    Thu Jul 08 2010 20:24:39 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web

@wearehisvoice Hey..can't pick up right now. can you DM me? or better, can you come on skype, I can pop on for a few mins and we can type
    10:05 PM Jun 7th via web

O_O

@WeAreHisVoice <3 I'm still here for you, and will be here when you need me, always <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    10:22 PM Jun 3rd via web

@WeAreHisVoice @ThatFlower <3 <3 <3
    Tue Jun 01 2010 17:49:58 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web
    @WeAreHisVoice how are you doing today gf? keep hanging in there...keeping busy is a great distraction, i think we all need that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Tue Jun 01 2010 17:42:54 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web
    @WeAreHisVoice yes ma'am <3
    Tue Jun 01 2010 17:40:29 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web in reply to WeAreHisVoice
    @ThatFlower how are you doing today gf? just hang in there <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Tue Jun 01 2010 17:31:02 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web
    @WeAreHisVoice plumpers, 44 plus, over 50.... ????????
    Tue Jun 01 2010 17:28:27 (Central Europe Daylight Time) via web

@MediaHypeAgain please, please take care of Jonathan's peaches and his flower, and his other little angels ;(;(;((
    4:20 AM May 29th via web ???????

what have you done <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> how can I believe that my best friend is really gone...so worried about your peaches and your flower right now ;((
    3:57 AM May 29th via web

@ShesGonnaBeMrs Its my fault too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->...that's a burden we will both bear for the rest of our lives...I think about it everyday.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    4:16 PM Sep 26th, 2009 via web

I suppose "his flower" is "ThatFlower" on twitter, Jonathan's gf? Whatever.. O_O

Who is this person?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    wasnt there talk a very long time ago of a very close double by the name of jonathon it was a long time ago before the barry shaw stuff
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    off topics <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> you saw the video clip Simply Red-Fake
    at minute 1:20 appears a Michael Jackson? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't get what the controversy is...it looks like MJ during TII. It's probably just footage of him someone took of him messing around...no big deal. It is him no doubt.
    I don't get what the controversy is...it looks like MJ during TII. It's probably just footage of him someone took of him messing around...no big deal. It is him no doubt.

Trying to see who could be behind it
    And yes, I think we all agee for once: This is not Michael
    Lol
  • Who is this person?
    wasnt there talk a very long time ago of a very close double by the name of jonathon it was a long time ago before the barry shaw stuff

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/updated-informant-makes-2nd-contact-provides-more-clues-on-jonathan-t1066.htm

WeAreHisVoice is Maura.
    Who is this person?

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/updated-informant-makes-2nd-contact-provides-more-clues-on-jonathan-t1066.htm

This is sick...
  • I don't get what the controversy is...it looks like MJ during TII. It's probably just footage of him someone took of him messing around...no big deal. It is him no doubt.

Because in the video comments:
    LeachimNoskcaj
    8 hours ago
    It was recorded in May 2010.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d9NLgZKLb4
    Which is not true...

and Selena1974 has done this with 2 other videos as well. Claiming they were recent and were messages from Michael and this was proven a lie.
  • I can honestly say that there are parts of this where I can see MJ, but I am also looking at every single feature that he had. I really think this is an impersonator.
This discussion has been closed.