Is this MJ or a Impersonator?

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    i saw this yesterday on the andromeda chat.

Do you know who Andromeda is? Why are all of Andromeda´s chat, channels, twitter...all deleted?

What happened in that chat? what was the conclusion of all? a sick gaem by some bored attention seekers? haters may be?

I've seen she's back on twitter: <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/ANDROMEDACM<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    did someone say madness! come to think of it this does make me think of the nice quiet rooms we will all be in before long with our cute little jackets <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Her twitter is locked.
    Any "spy" near by? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • From the other forum:
    Re: What is it? (video)
    Post by Natali » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10059&start=540#p311113
    cris July 19th, 2010 2:07 pm ET
    Long story short, that was the clip which I recorded a few months ago of me saying hello to everyone here at the blog and me singing the chorus to The Man in the Mirror for all my girls here and someone went and stripped the audio and is now claiming on YouTube that it is Michael in 2010...

cris July 19th, 2010 11:06 pm ET
    Thank you all for your beautiful messages...I need that very much. For those of you that saw the clip, this is what I normally wear when going out; for those of you that missed the clip. Someone else has re-posted the clip and oh boy...it is becoming viral and misconstrued. If you search on YouTube for "MICHAEL JACKSON-THE ULTIMATE HOAX-EXTRAS-PT-2" you will find it...Stay Strong..Love you all and Marguerite the best of luck to you in Florida. It is a beautiful place. I had a condo in Miami.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... /#comments<!-- m -->
    From the other forum:
    Re: What is it? (video)
    Post by Natali » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10059&start=540#p311113
    cris July 19th, 2010 2:07 pm ET
    Long story short, that was the clip which I recorded a few months ago of me saying hello to everyone here at the blog and me singing the chorus to The Man in the Mirror for all my girls here and someone went and stripped the audio and is now claiming on YouTube that it is Michael in 2010...

cris July 19th, 2010 11:06 pm ET
    Thank you all for your beautiful messages...I need that very much. For those of you that saw the clip, this is what I normally wear when going out; for those of you that missed the clip. Someone else has re-posted the clip and oh boy...it is becoming viral and misconstrued. If you search on YouTube for "MICHAEL JACKSON-THE ULTIMATE HOAX-EXTRAS-PT-2" you will find it...Stay Strong..Love you all and Marguerite the best of luck to you in Florida. It is a beautiful place. I had a condo in Miami.

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... /#comments<!-- m -->

Huh.. O_O
    THis is geting crazier day after day..
  • I told ya that video was manipulated.

Now Andromeda and Leachim NoskcaJ have both put this one up.
    Whoever it is is moving just fine and not ill at all. Coma story is therefore complete BS. Parking Garage theory is out. Security Camera, not true, someone wanted to be filmed. Poor quality, on purpose, done with video editing.

Even this one has been messed with.
    Photoshopped stills mixed with video clips. Repeated clips and we have no way of knowing when this was recorded or who the video is of; Michael or an impersonator.

The pictures look like maybe Michael but the video looks like someone trying to look like Michael. I just think it is someone messing with us and Andromeda seems to believe them. She is being "Hoaxed".

[youtube:8luimca0]
  • ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
    I told ya that video was manipulated.

Whoever it is is moving just fine and not ill at all. Coma story is therefore complete BS. Parking Garage theory is out. Security Camera, not true, someone wanted to be filmed. Poor quality, on purpose, done with video editing.

Photoshopped stills mixed with video clips. Repeated clips and we have no way of knowing when this was recorded or who the video is of; Michael or an impersonator.

The pictures look like maybe Michael but the video looks like someone trying to look like Michael. I just think it is someone messing with us and Andromeda seems to believe them. She is being "Hoaxed".

[youtube:3vj4qrt2]

That video is just awkward to me. Than they use 2012 clip from the movie trailer... I'm just not believing it. Andromeda said in the chat the other day that her informers named M and C told her to tell the story about the coma. She said shes scared but yet she's puts another video up. To many stories overlapping. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I told ya that video was manipulated.

[youtube:4j7muw8l]
    That video is just awkward to me. Than they use 2012 clip from the movie trailer... I'm just not believing it. Andromeda said in the chat the other day that her informers named M and C told her to tell the story about the coma. She said shes scared but yet she's puts another video up. To many stories overlapping. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am no expert by any means but I have been making videos about this hoax for the last year and this is what I see is going on.

In my opinion, what you have here is a video being put up by Leachim NoskcaJ (obviously a faker).

Andromeda is either part of this or she is downloading the videos and re-uploading them on here channel. Either way she is fabricating how she is getting the "info" about these videos.

The latest video is a mix of photoshopped stills of Michael and video clips of someone impersonating him. You can tell this from the stationary shots, the chin one, the one where he should have something in his hand but it has been edited out etc.

The video itself is not continuous, it is clips that have been put together and repeated throughout the video with the still shots added.

The person in the video is moving just fine so the whole coma and clinic story is made up.
    The video wasn't shot in a parking garage as some people suggested, that can also be seen from these clips. So that isn't true.
    The video wasn't caught by a security camera, the person on the video is dancing around for the camera. So that isn't true either.
    The video has been edited to give it a poor quality so it is harder to tell if it is Michael or not. If it really was Michael there would be no need to edit it in such a way.
    The video was uploaded originally by Leachim NonkcaJ, someone who wants you to believe he is Michael and he really isn't.

My advice to all in regards to this.
    How many untruths, fabrications, lies etc are required before something is called fake?
    Andromeda is definitely not telling the truth about how she obtained this video unless she is completely unaware of Leahim NoskcaJ which I highly doubt. She has also uploaded 2 other videos which she claimed were recent and were debunked. Please do not let this continue to cause you to be upset and stop letting Andromeda, Leachim and others manipulate you. If people keep following them and believing, they will continue to play with emotions and feed off all that love and kindness which should be directed elsewhere and for much better causes than these fakers egos.
  • So ya, I went into Andromeda's chat to ask her the tough questions. Like did she download the video from LeachiM NoskcaJ's channel and I was instantly banned <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I guess if you can't tell the truth, you have to ban those who ask for explanations, beyond the ridiculous ones you have given. Especially when what you have said makes no sense.

And here is that video again on another channel since Andromeda removed it.

[youtube:2n75dizp]
  • First of all Andromeda said this video was filmed by a security camera... Oh, really? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So... why the dude is talking to the one who is filming him?

Second, if the video was true, don't you think they would have sold it to the media instead of posting it on a hoax forum or uploading it on youtube?

Third, he doesn't looks like Michael imo... no way...

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • And now LeachiM NoskcaJ have had youtube remove the video I uploaded that increased the speed of the original video. Yet this video has repeatedly been uploaded to other channels on youtube.

This also means that LeachiM NoskcaJ owns the copryright and Andromeda is getting the videos either from him or off of his channel.

So if you agree with them, you can upload the video, if you show they are manipulating the video, you must remove it and receive a warning. IT IS NOT MICHAEL!

ATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material that you posted, as follows:

* from LeahciM NoskcaJ about This video is NOT as it has been originally presented - FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! - XxSerenityxDreamsxX
    Video ID: jJNbvnRFaJs

Please note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos that you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights and refrain from uploading infringing videos.

If you are unsure what this means, it is very important for you to visit our Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Centre.
    Please note that there may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice.

For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/droopinghalo/?action=view&current=Youtubewarning.jpg
  • "cris July 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET
    Oh my goodness now they posted more and made a new video mix out of it! I should never have posted this hello blog clip..it's becoming viral! My friendly gesture has become a bombshell...I'm just cris!!"

MediaHypeAgain
    http://twitter.com/MediaHypeAgain

Btw... It's me in the Leachim video... 22 minutes ago via web

Just thought i'd let you know that... 8 minutes ago via web
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    "cris July 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET
    Oh my goodness now they posted more and made a new video mix out of it! I should never have posted this hello blog clip..it's becoming viral! My friendly gesture has become a bombshell...I'm just cris!!"

MediaHypeAgain

I saw his tweets... and we have to believe him??! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> :-s
  • "cris July 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

MediaHypeAgain

I saw his tweets... and we have to believe him??! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> :-s

I sure do because I have already investigated this person back in November. It is posted in this thread and I linked him to Leahcim back then too. MHA has been playing with people since last summer and he it appears he is an MJ impersonator named Jonathon Barra. So ya, I think it most likely is him in that video, laughing his ass off at us once again.
    The guy thinks we are all idiots <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and non intelligent.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He said that at "maura´s chat", before I could say a word i found myself banned from the room <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> looks like they are getting paranoid......something is very very wrong with this guy...not good vibes, not a single one.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The guy thinks we are all idiots <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and non intelligent.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He said that at "maura´s chat", before I could say a word i found myself banned from the room <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> looks like they are getting paranoid......something is very very wrong with this guy...not good vibes, not a single one.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Just beware...MediaHypeAgain is all over the place under different names, playing mind games and manipulating people for almost a year now... He showed his true colors 7 months ago already, and I'm glad it's finally being noticed.

His own words:

MHA_leader.jpg

That says it all...be careful...
    I was awared of fakes and players, but not on this level <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Some people can be really evil just for the sake of it. It´s a shame.
    I really hurt for those who have been affected and harmed due to mind games. All this is terrible <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • From mjhd.net
    Andromeda is another faker that knows nothing about nothing, She was on Facebook awhile ago when that Barry Shaw
    character was trying to fool people saying he was MJ and Andromeda was posing as one of his sisters... They are all FAKE ...
    Crystal, I remember reading this. Thanks for the reminder. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and Leahcim's new Hyves account: http://ysterious78.hyves.nl/ or this one http://cliff076.hyves.nl/?ref=sr <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He claims to be the old Leachim House, i've seen he put vids of spanish music ( a band called OREJA DE VAN GOGH or something like that ) and i've also seen comments in spanish made by...i think i also saw a www made in english and spanish.
    But thisis starnge cause i used to talk a lot with old leachim and once he mentioned taht he didn't know any other languages( he could have lied at that time )

the profile is private but maybe with luck he accepts you..he has very few friends now
  • OR...
    (thinking-) although i don't think that MediaHypeAgain are the same person i think they must work together.
    This month Leachim returned to hyves and he writes in spanish now...just like the youtube account.
    Now he changed name to Michael Luciano but when he started the account he was using Leachim House (thinking-)

Can you please put the link of his hyves acc here? i want to see what he writes...i know spanish LOL (greatt)

Thank u! (flowers-.)
    Here it is <!-- m -->http://ysterious78.hyves.nl/<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He claims to be the old Leachim House, i've seen he put vids of spanish music ( a band called OREJA DE VAN GOGH or something like that ) and i've also seen comments in spanish made by...i think i also saw a www made in english and spanish.
    But thisis starnge cause i used to talk a lot with old leachim and once he mentioned taht he didn't know any other languages( he could have lied at that time )

the profile is private but maybe with luck he accepts you..he has very few friends now
    So if this is Leahcim...

Could this be peterpanpyt?
    I think we were talking with the wrong guy... (lmao-) (lmao-) (lmao-) (lmao-) (lmao-)

have a look at this... http://cliff076.hyves.nl/?ref=sr I think it's the one we're looking for! (wt)

and by the way Maura is friends with both so either she is part of it too or being used and manipulated...
  • and by the way Maura is friends with both so either she is part of it too or being used and manipulated...

Although I normally never comment on persons, in this case I will make an exception. It's my opinion that Maura is being used and manipulated to the fullest by MHA.
    and by the way Maura is friends with both so either she is part of it too or being used and manipulated...

Although I normally never comment on persons, in this case I will make an exception. It's my opinion that Maura is being used and manipulated to the fullest by MHA.

I've seen she talked with them on twitter so that's weird, i think she needs to wake up on that, she's "teaming up" with some people who are not who they claim to be

What a mad world..
  • Wow, I wish I had as much time on my hands as those people....multiple accounts on twitter, myspace, facebook, hyves, youtube....sheesh! I barely have enough time to be HERE.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Seen the long version?

[youtube:30p5po5t]

Pearl Jnr has tweeted about it
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seen the long version?

[youtube:mcsvg5z0]

Pearl Jnr has tweeted about it

Yup. Please don't tell me you think that's Mike...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.