@RandyJackson8

Comments

• adventurelandadventureland Posts: 104
    # And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June... vor ungefähr 11 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly. vor ungefähr 11 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. vor ungefähr 11 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...?? vor ungefähr 11 Stunden via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
  • -He said "That deeply disturbs me" and not " it's a lie" or "he is gone/dead"...

- "My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June" ...and what about ST. Kitts Music Festival on June 25th?

thank you Randy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • -He said "That deeply disturbs me" and not " it's a lie" or "he is gone/dead"...

- "My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June" ...and what about ST. Kitts Music Festival on June 25th?

thank you Randy!

<!-- m -->http://www.stkittsmusicfestival.net/pre ... ?newsID=19<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    randyjackson8
    And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...
    about 7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

randyjackson8
    Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.

randyjackson8
    Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.

randyjackson8

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    Reply Retweet

randyjackson8
    I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    about 7 hours ago via mobile web

Ok so he first wrote he had 4 "concerns" and then he listed them all BUT why his family having plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June would be a concern for him???

"Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me." <== WoW!!! This is very interesting that Randy made this tweet just after the "Michael could be alive" news shook the world!!! He's feeding the hoax. Thanx Randy.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OK, I never expected Randy to bring this "alive" story on twitter. This is a shock for me.
    During almost one year of hoax theories all over internet not the media, not the family said a word about it. Now all of a sudden they all start to bring it to public attention.
    If we are not mistaken and Michael is realy alive this means only one thing: he's preparing the return, "promoting" the "alive" idea step by step so it won't be a complete shock if it happends for real.

I hope we are not wrong and we are not only following an illusion.

Yep, piece-by-piece MJ will be revealed!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I thought they were doing something back at the jacksons old home as well on that day how are they going to fit it all in. Randy has made an odd statement I would have thought he would have said the coordinator has been fired for saying Michael will be there in disguise of course it is rubbish my brother has passed away that would have made sense woudnt that be a sackable offense to say a pwerson is alive when the are dead err confused
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Every time we hear about it they seem to tiptoe around. The implications are staggering. It's been ten months with no cease and desist from any of them, so we just keep on moving right along, unless this whole Sun Tabloid thing prompts them to finally out and tell us to cease. Which I doubt for some reason. But I digress. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    That deeply disturbs him because this person is not supposed to talk about it or maybe not supposed to know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i dont know why this public declaration - if they want to see him why wait 12 months to do it

have you noticed that he has reduced the pp her is following to 1 - his sis.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I am wondering about the reason Brian Oxman got fired. Was he fired because he spoke for Dave Dave after the release of the Sun article or was he fired because the article revealed he had declared the ambulance photo to be a fake? Why would Randy fire him anyway? I thought he represented Joe and Katherine.

It seems every time there is a Tribute concert planned one of them speaks out and says "Oh, I can't make it because...." Do the Jacksons ever talk with each other before making plans for the whole family? This makes no sense at all. They have been in the entertainment business for years, surely they are not this disorganized! It seems all the confusion that surrounds the family is intentional. Drama draws attention.

Up until he made the twitter that the coordinator was telling people Michael was alive and would be at the concert in disguise no one was aware of this statement??? Why would make it known publicly on twitter if it was "disturbing" to him?

It seems his tweets only serve to create contraversy and draw more attention to the hoax.
  • mjjglorymjjglory Posts: 58
    Guys my opinion is this. The news about Michael being alive and in Dave Dave disguise are in the media reports in many countries. Of course we know Michael is alive but for the rest of the world it's a surprise. So rumours started . But they started some time earlier than nesessary. That's why Randy distracts our attention from the case I think , but at the same time he makes those who didn't think Michael could be alive to get interested and get more info.

The most interesting thing for me is that he doesn't say : People , don't believe ,it's a lie. But it only disturbs him. Hmmm...
  • Hmm... Randy always seemed to be separate from everything. He is the one sibling that was not on any shows since June 25th except for the memorial and funeral. I am not even sure if he did any print interviews. And he is the one sibling that Michael seemed to be closest to in his later years. I am not sure what to think of this. It's all so confusing. Of course, this could be his role in this whole fiasco.

Yea Randy has isolated himself from the whole "death" thing from the start. I wanna know why. I think the only time I saw him was on the red carpet for This Is It premier and I think he was on LKL...cant remeber, but he has been dodging everything, wanting no part at all with all of this.............yet he tweets weird, suggestive things. What gives Randy?
  • I am wondering about the reason Brian Oxman got fired. Was he fired because he spoke for Dave Dave after the release of the Sun article or was he fired because the article revealed he had declared the ambulance photo to be a fake? Why would Randy fire him anyway? I thought he represented Joe and Katherine.

It seems every time there is a Tribute concert planned one of them speaks out and says "Oh, I can't make it because...." Do the Jacksons ever talk with each other before making plans for the whole family? This makes no sense at all. They have been in the entertainment business for years, surely they are not this disorganized! It seems all the confusion that surrounds the family is intentional. Drama draws attention.

Up until he made the twitter that the coordinator was telling people Michael was alive and would be at the concert in disguise no one was aware of this statement??? Why would make it known publicly on twitter if it was "disturbing" to him?
    It seems his tweets only serve to create contraversy and draw more attention to the hoax.

HEY JILL!!

Maybe the "disturbing" part to Randy is that MJ is gonna be in disguise somewhere, since he already knows he is alive. Its dirturbing to him because now that the world is aware that MJ may be alive, he doesnt want his brother to "risk" being recognised because evryone will be looking for him!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I can't understand why the coordinater would not be sacked if she has been saying this and he has gone woudnt that be the first thing you would do
  • I can't understand why the coordinater would not be sacked if she has been saying this and he has gone woudnt that be the first thing you would do

I would!! Unless of course he IS going to be there in disguise!!
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    karen tweets this:

wingheart

Just got an envelope from Germany <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    about 4 hours ago via web

well i decided to post this just because many sightseeing of mj happened i germany......but would be strange mj could communicate with a normal envelope!!!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I am wondering about the reason Brian Oxman got fired. Was he fired because he spoke for Dave Dave after the release of the Sun article or was he fired because the article revealed he had declared the ambulance photo to be a fake? Why would Randy fire him anyway? I thought he represented Joe and Katherine.

I THINK THAT THE ONLY PERSON TO MAKE STATEMENTS "THIS TIME" IS THE ATTORNEY MC MILLAN, YOU CAN LISTEN THIS ON THIS STATEMENT OF THIS SPOKESPERSON... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ<!-- m -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.

cannot speak publicly? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> but Latoya and Janet are talking too
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

cannot speak publicly? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> but Latoya and Janet are talking too

Off topic <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Obama is BAD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    good that you liked, then I'll write why I posted this avatar in off topics. is a thought that I developed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I think Randy's role it to make sure that the family doesn't mess things up. He is also the one shutting other people up, for example Brian Oxman, who's been talking nonstop. Out of all of them, he'd be the one who would know the most considering he was closest to MJ. I think Jermaine is looking out only for himself. He loves the spotlight. I'm not sure what Marlon is thinking? Jackie & Tito have been verrrryyy quiet in regards to their brother. Latoya is on her own little trip into conspiracy land. Sometimes she makes sense but most of the time she doesn't. Janet only says something when she has to, for instance when she's promoting her movie & her book. Or after she did the award show tribute. Rebbie, idk about her I think she just came out for a piece of the action or because she's always been the one who was never seen & was always in the background, so for it to be believable she spoke out. I think the whole CPS/stun gun incident was just a distraction. I think the kids are fine. That's just my opinion. Randy is keeping things in check & quiet until the right time. Or maybe MJ isn't going to come back, so Randy is trying to keep people from exposing him. Who knows. It is definitely chaos though.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Randy was not close to Michael after 2005.

Michael believed Randy had tried to screw him out of his money and his sony catalogue. He cut contact.

Randy tried to ram the gates at Carolwood when MJ refused to see him.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Randy was not close to Michael after 2005.

Michael believed Randy had tried to screw him out of his money and his sony catalogue. He cut contact.

Randy tried to ram the gates at Carolwood when MJ refused to see him.

Hmm. Michael supposedly had cut contact with everyone in his family aside from his mother, so do none of them know? It has been said Randy was there June 25th & that he had been helping him. It's so hard to figure out who in that family is credible. I must say though, Randy seems the most genuine, like he knows something that the rest of them don't & he makes the most sense. Who knows though. Also how did you find out about him cutting contact with Randy & etc? How do we know which stories are true?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Jacksonologist wrote:

HEY JILL!!

Maybe the "disturbing" part to Randy is that MJ is gonna be in disguise somewhere, since he already knows he is alive. Its dirturbing to him because now that the world is aware that MJ may be alive, he doesnt want his brother to "risk" being recognised because evryone will be looking for him!!!

You have a good point! He seems to be the one with a level head on his shoulders. He may be concerned that MJ will be put in more danger since more people are aware he may be out there somewhere.
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Ok so now that the WHOLE world knows that the family will be at Forrest Lawn on Jun 25 there are gonna be like a billion papps there. See the paps were prob all gonna be going to the tribute but now NOOOOO They will be going to Forrest Lawn to snap photos of the family. Thanks Randy lol but if you were wanting privacy to mourn your brother ( IF he is indeed gone) you kinda just blew it becuz that day wuld hv been the day to go becuz everyone prob wulda thought u were going to go to the tribute that YOUR family put together LOL . Not like yall ever go to FL anyways