@RandyJackson8

Comments

• "Some people just never learn."

Randy, as usual, mysterious! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

Some people just never learn that they can't believe everything they read... ? Something like that maybe <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "Some people just never learn."

Randy, as usual, mysterious! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

Some people just never learn that they can't believe everything they read... ? Something like that maybe <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe he is angry about the insistence Mocienne Petit Jackson in search of recognition of paternity of Michael - Information TMZ now .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Some people just never learn.
    6 hours ago via web

He has so right ..some people think we live in a fairytale ..
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Randy makes me sooooo mad when he does this! I mean "some People" like who? I mean what is the point of tweeting the message if you are not going to be detailed. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • randyjackson8

Last year I promised that I would not rest until the truth is exposed about what happened to my brothers passing. May he rest in peace.

randyjackson8

I am doing my best to keep that promise. On this day my family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. I am proud of my family.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Looks very serious stomach has just dropped
    what happened to my loving brother shouldNOT have happened I miss him
  • May he rest in peace???? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I don't like these expression.
    Death lawsuit against AEG????
    It is to believe that? Oh God, will start all over again!
    Oh Randy, please do not! Soon shall come to Latoya and Mr. Joe ... it will not end ever! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    randyjackson8
    Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.
    6 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8
    This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    3 minutes ago via web

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This sounds very bad I don't like the sound of this at all
  • Maybe Randy is a big player in this game. hmmm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This sounds very bad I don't like the sound of this at all

Oh my... when are people starting to see that THIS IS A HOAX and the family is PLAYING A ROLE according to a SCRIPT?

Randy, I think you should just tweet that Mike is still alive, because you are upsetting the hoaxers... (that IS a joke, of course... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

If this is upsetting, I don't understand that some people are on a hoax forum. May I remind you that TMZ posted on June 25, 2009 that Michael Jackson DIED? No one of the family ever came forward to deny that, they even BURIED him. So if anything, THAT should have upset you, not some Randy tweets.

Sometimes I just want to turn off my laptop and get my ass into a mental hospital...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is not and was never a game. I have the feeling that MJ feared for his life up to the limit of getting dead.

My stomach aches. I am very confused again.
    It's tough when you see the words from randy
    Was Conrad Murray contracted to aeg I can't remember
    This is not and was never a game. I have the feeling that MJ feared for his life up to the limit of getting dead.

My stomach aches. I am very confused again.

I never said this was a game, but thinking he is dead all of a sudden because of Randy's tweets.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This happens every time Randy tweets and I really don't get it. I thought people knew what this was all about and that this IS serious shit. So why would this be upsetting?

Now Tito is on twitter saying can you feel it. I wonder if he has anything more to say tonight
  • Was Conrad Murray contracted to aeg I can't remember

He never had a signed contract.. but i think AEG were paying Murray. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or he didnt get paid in the end.. something like that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Randy said What happened to my loving brother should never have happened to Him. And I take that to mean all the injustice, media lynching and lies Mike endured. This hoax is parly about setting the records straight.
    Was Conrad Murray contracted to aeg I can't remember

He never had a signed contract.. but i think AEG were paying Murray. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or he didnt get paid in the end.. something like that.

If Murray never signed a contract and never got paid, then who hired him and how will they prove that?

• Was Conrad Murray contracted to aeg I can't remember

If Murray never signed a contract and never got paid, then who hired him and how will they prove that?

Exactly!

What a tangled web has been weaved; they all have practiced to deceive!!!!
  • All of the answers are here, in this PDF file from the Lawyers that are suing AEG for wrongful death....

TMZ have just reported that Katherine and the children are suing AEG....you should all really read this.............this is what really happenned to MJ...and that's what Randy is talking about.......

It's very very interesting......... AEG hired Murray for MJ, and Murray was forced to "get him to the rehearsals, or else" MJ was threatened, and Murray was threatened...

The game is just starting......bring it on.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Please find time to read this.....it just gets better......

<!-- m -->http://www.psandb.com/articles/mj-complaint.pdf<!-- m -->
  • @togoodtobetrue.. its not loading for me!! Bah!
  • Lately the family (especially Randy) refers to DEATH, instead of the PASSING: <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"I'm doing my best to fulfill that promise. In this day my family filed a wrongful death against AEG. I'm proud of my family."
    16 minutes ago from web
    Lately the family (especially Randy) refers to DEATH, instead of the PASSING: <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"I'm doing my best to fulfill that promise. In this day my family filed a wrongful death against AEG. I'm proud of my family."
    16 minutes ago from web

Wrongful passing is not a legal term... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->