@RandyJackson8

Comments

• Lately the family (especially Randy) refers to DEATH, instead of the PASSING: <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"I'm doing my best to fulfill that promise. In this day my family filed a wrongful death against AEG. I'm proud of my family."
    16 minutes ago from web

Wrongful passing is not a legal term... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I do not understand what you mean, please explain? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • randyjackson8
    This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    3 minutes ago via web

This tweet from Randy sounds so familiar. Didn't MJ say something like this before....and didn't he most recently say something to this effect in TII:

I could not have done this without the support of my fans. We're all in this together (it's a journey, a wonderful journey). Thank you for your continued support and patience (we have 4 years to get it right...have patience....it's all for LOVE).

Has anyone ever thought that perhaps 4 years means statute of limitations???? Perhaps MJ needs to take them down before time runs out?!?!?!??!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lately the family (especially Randy) refers to DEATH, instead of the PASSING: <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"I'm doing my best to fulfill that promise. In this day my family filed a wrongful death against AEG. I'm proud of my family."
    16 minutes ago from web

I do not understand what you mean, please explain? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

He is talking about the filed legal suit, called a wrongful death suit. You can't call that a wrongful passing suit, that doesn't exsist.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Please find time to read this.....it just gets better......
    <!-- m -->http://www.psandb.com/articles/mj-complaint.pdf<!-- m -->

I read the document. It looks legit to me....what do you mean it keeps get better and better? Do you feel the document is fake?

Hugs and love
  • Lately the family (especially Randy) refers to DEATH, instead of the PASSING: <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

16 minutes ago from web

He is talking about the filed legal suit, called a wrongful death suit. You can't call that a wrongful passing suit, that doesn't exsist.

Oh, thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Less evil that was only a quotation from a legal standpoint.
  • A few updated tweets:

This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience. less than a minute ago via web

Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started. 4 minutes ago via web

What happened to my loving brother should NOT have happened. I really miss him. 8 minutes ago via web

I am doing my best to keep that promise. On this day my family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. I am proud of my family. 15 minutes ago via web
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    # randyjackson8

This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience. about 13 hours ago via web

# Randy Jackson randyjackson8

Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.

thanks Randy! we do need to be patient and wait for things to unfold... i see Randy's tweets as the furthest extent of truth that he can reveal to us about the hoax right now.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is not and was never a game. I have the feeling that MJ feared for his life up to the limit of getting dead.

My stomach aches. I am very confused again.

I never said this was a game, but thinking he is dead all of a sudden because of Randy's tweets.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This happens every time Randy tweets and I really don't get it. I thought people knew what this was all about and that this IS serious shit. So why would this be upsetting?

Randy´s tweets are the "hit down to earth" to remember that MJ was in danger and conspiracy was set against him during years, as he told people, but people took it lightly and the result is that he is not here any longer <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and now more court and accusations...feels like since 93 has been no stop.

To me, this is another trial, this time against AEG or the people who hurt Michael in the past, and we are here supporting Michael, but this time, Michael is not here <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> no one can shout at him love words cheering him up or see him while we are giving him our support.

Sorry, not a good day.
  • randyjackson8

Last year I promised that I would not rest until the truth is exposed about what happened to my brothers passing. May he rest in peace.

randyjackson8

I am doing my best to keep that promise. On this day my family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. I am proud of my family.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWhoisit<!-- m --> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Awesome vids!
    [youtube:2f8oc475]

There is SO much MORE to this story. Michael was crusified by the DA's office.
    Tom Sneddon is a cold man. The music industry used and abused and sucked every last drop of BLOOD out of Michael that they could.

The TRUTH being EXPOSED of what happened to Randy's brother includes everything that happened to Michael. From the Alpha to the Omega... the Beg. to the End.

TIAI Revealed Part 7: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572<!-- l -->

R29. MJ on Police Brutality

The redirect for this day was another YouTube video; it was a segment on police brutality, from the 60 minutes interview in December of 2003. It is of course very sad the way that MJ was treated; but the truly heroic part, was his humble and mild response—you have to watch it, if you haven’t already.

Later in this same interview (part 3), Michael said: “I don’t want to say too much … there’s a conspiracy, yeah; I don’t want to say too much. I’m done.”

You see, he didn’t want to say much, because he knew the danger involved in exposing the NWO powers. And no, he was not talking about some small-town conspiracy; he was talking “media” conspiracy, and “manipulating history books”, etc.

Part 1

Part 2

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->
    More Tweets:
    This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    about 21 hours ago via web

Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.

What happened to my loving brother should NOT have happened. I really miss him.

More from Randy:
    Thank you everyone. I do read ur tweets. Don't forget, ur support gives me power. Let's do this again soon.
    4:07 PM Jun 6th via web

I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served
    4:04 PM Jun 6th via web

How do I cope? I have a strong Christian faith & find power in prayer… although this month is hard.
    4:02 PM Jun 6th via web

Peace
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Well, now I realize that the cryptic messages of Randy and Janet, on Twitter, and Rebbie on TV were about the process of Katherine, against AEG, which was yet to go to court. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • If this is a double post then please delete it
    Here are Randy's tweets :

1:52 AM Sep 16th via web

1:49 AM Sep 16th via web

What happened to my loving brother should NOT have happened. I really miss him.
    1:46 AM Sep 16th via web

I am doing my best to keep that promise. On this day my family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. I am proud of my family.
    1:38 AM Sep 16th via web

Last year I promised that I would not rest until the truth is exposed about what happened to my brothers passing. May he rest in peace.
    1:35 AM Sep 16th via web

Today was a good day.
    1:29 AM Sep 16th via web

Some people just never learn.
    5:19 AM Sep 10th via web

You will understand what that means shortly.
    10:17 PM Aug 31st via mobile web

I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening...
    10:17 PM Aug 31st via mobile web

As heavy as my heart was I had tears of joy when I saw everyone there celebrating the birth of my brother.
    9:44 PM Aug 31st via mobile web

I forgot to thank everyone for coming out on the 29th of August.
    9:44 PM Aug 31st via mobile web

I will be at Forest Lawn today between 3:00 and 3:30pm.
    10:03 PM Aug 29th via mobile web

Thank you again Big Brother.
    7:37 PM Jul 27th via web

What do you think about it?
    Thank you for your continued support and patience, This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this, Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.

THERE IS MORE TO COME? wow, waiting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Oh.. and here's the link : <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Randy on twitter a few mins ago....

i know every 1 wants to know my position on the Oprah interview
    4 minutes ago via web

1rst let me say that i love my mother and father. i am humbly grateful to have them as my parents
    1 minute ago via web

but i don't always agree with the choices they make. this is 1 of those times
    half a minute ago via web

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

randyjackson8 i found out Oprah was at our family home, my stomach ached and it still hasn't gone away
    less than 20 seconds ago via web

randyjackson8 i had no prior knowledge this was going to happen. it was deliberately kept from me because they knew i would have tried to stop it
    less than 10 seconds ago via web

I know how Oprah feels about my brother and family. i also know that he would not have wanted this.

in fact, she is the last person on earth he would want around his children
    less than 5 seconds ago via web
    and more....

i can never forget when she had the show on pedophilia during the jury deliberation process in my brother's santa maria case.
    less than 20 seconds ago via web <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

randyjackson8 that was no coincidence
    less than a minute ago via web

i know there are a lot of you out there upset and angry over this. i don't blame you

i will continue to do my best with my family. all i need is your love and support. i will never give up

randyjackson8 can you imagine how i feel. i'm angry 2
    less than 10 seconds ago via web

i'm sorry for the delay. just trying to hold myself together
    3 minutes ago via web

Let our anger be the fuel that ignites our desire for truth, and keeps us unified on the road to justice for him.
    less than a minute ago via web
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I was suprised to see all these tweets from Randy tonight on Twitter. It's like he was on a rampage going off about Oprah being at the house. It's kinda suspect in a way to me because Randy haven't tweeted in over a month. Now he just come out the blue blasting about the Oprah interview. It almost seem like a strategic move to me because why would he feel the need to do this? He didn't say nothing when Janet and his brothers were on Oprah. I think the Jacksons have planned everything out when it come to the media.

• Randy never tweets randomly. When he has something to say, he really has something to say. Pay attention to him.
    Exactly. Sounded like a Call to arms, to me.....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This contradicts what TMZ said about Randy...he is the puppet master, that he controls Katherine. Howard Mann was introduced to Katherine by Randy. If Randy was at his mum's 4 to 5 times a week, then how did he not know about the interview??
    This doesn't add up.....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14750<!-- l -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This contradicts what TMZ said about Randy...he is the puppet master, that he controls Katherine. Howard Mann was introduced to Katherine by Randy. If Randy was at his mum's 4 to 5 times a week, then how did he not know about the interview??
    This doesn't add up.....

Good observation. More conflicting reports. Media says one thing, Jacksons say another.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    in fact, she is the last person on earth he would want around his children
    less than 5 seconds ago via web

I have not seen the children.
  • This contradicts what TMZ said about Randy...he is the puppet master, that he controls Katherine. Howard Mann was introduced to Katherine by Randy. If Randy was at his mum's 4 to 5 times a week, then how did he not know about the interview??
    This doesn't add up.....

No no no... Please READ. That article wasn't published by TMZ, but by Radar Online.
    so, who's trying to silence/discredit Randy, THAT is the question.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Jenwren, according to TajMalik, it is AEG, trying to set Randy up....

Please be aware of AEG playing games planting LIES against Randy! same thing TT did 2 Michael DO NOT BE SUCKED IN BY IT
    about 3 hours ago via web

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Taaj2001<!-- m -->

She is also trying to make #BoycottOprah a trending topic.....
    This doesn't add up.....

No no no... Please READ. That article wasn't published by TMZ, but by Radar Online.

Thanks for that...sorry, just too much to keep up with at the moment....It usually is TMZ first with the stories.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • a month later he wants to bring his own two cents in about oprah? Lmao! This man sounded like he just came out of a nice hot shower, and micheal called call him up, and told him start tweeting, randy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tmz POSTED IT ALSO.