5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Wow - so interesting. Keep posting to see if they keep deleting it. I definitely believe there is something to 2020 and Vendetta. Blessings!
    I read a post earlier from someone-might have been you-that said about their previous posts being deleted...
    I checked down the wall to see if all of yesterday's 22 related ones had gone but they hadn't.
    Super strange.
    They don't want v for v movie related info/posts on the wall yet they are fine with parading an animated bird around in a fedora,glove,wig,sunglasses,sparkly socks and everything else they've put on MJ related.

Keep posting it,it's a fan page it can't block you or delete you see what happens <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I did when people asked me about it. And they deleted it again. Weird huh? And they allow the picture of Dodo with a V mask that a believer made but do not allow my post. It's really strange.

33m62s7.jpg
    Over the past couple of days, actually since Teddy seems to have sort of backed off of his alive opinions the DoDo has stopped talking about Michael all together. I'm waiting to see if that changes any time soon but it's just sort of odd, almost like someone yanked a noose and pulled them in like....."keep your mouths and beaks shut".

I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues. When Dodo posted MJ related pics, they blaimed Dodo for playing with us. And kept on posting "If you're playing with us, karma bites you" kind of stupid posts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And now they are whining about the cryptic messages and numerical clues. Geeez, if you don't like it, leave it alone. It seems like they like to torture themselves and forget that this is MJ's plan, not theirs. And when they whine and complain about it, he is not going to change his plan for them. It's so pathetic. And because of those neurotic people, we're getting less clues from Dodo. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • less clues from dodo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))))
    Someone wrote this on Dodo's page:

Malin Nilsson: Can't you give give us a sign that you're alive ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and that it's really YOU,

And a couple of minutes later Dodo posted this:

5 Alive Dodo: I'm Alive.

*wink wink* what proof do you still want to believe that Dodo is related with Michael? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This proves nothing. I still think he's some idiot playing with beLIEvers and nobody should take him serious enough to put our hearts on the line. I follow him and read what he posts but I never get my hopes up about him. He says "I'm alive" all the time, it's the slogan he's pushing for 5alive.
  • This proves nothing. I still think he's some idiot playing with beLIEvers and nobody should take him serious enough to put our hearts on the line. I follow him and read what he posts but I never get my hopes up about him. He says "I'm alive" all the time, it's the slogan he's pushing for 5alive.
    Yep, I think all should do the same
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Someone wrote this on Dodo's page:

Malin Nilsson: Can't you give give us a sign that you're alive ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and that it's really YOU,

And a couple of minutes later Dodo posted this:

5 Alive Dodo: I'm Alive.

*wink wink* what proof do you still want to believe that Dodo is related with Michael? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Proves nothing. Because the name of the drink is 5Alive, so if someone says "Tell me you are alive", it's not MJ related responding "Yes, I'm Alive". It's juste the slogan of the advertissement.
    Don't think Dodo is MJ, I just think it's a marketing guy playing with us...
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • 777777 Posts: 51
    if it is, this must be the worst campaign ever. The only thing the 'marketing guy' achieved is to draw MJ fans to the fb page. If they find out it is all a big game, which, i must say, wouldnt be nice, the 'marketing guy' will not have anybody left who would want to drink 5alive. Therefor, if it is a campaign, the art director should be fired.
  • if it is, this must be the worst campaign ever. The only thing the 'marketing guy' achieved is to draw MJ fans to the fb page. If they find out it is all a big game, which, i must say, wouldnt be nice, the 'marketing guy' will not have anybody left who would want to drink 5alive. Therefor, if it is a campaign, the art director should be fired.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->I'd laugh my ass off if that would happen
    if it is, this must be the worst campaign ever. The only thing the 'marketing guy' achieved is to draw MJ fans to the fb page. If they find out it is all a big game, which, i must say, wouldnt be nice, the 'marketing guy' will not have anybody left who would want to drink 5alive. Therefor, if it is a campaign, the art director should be fired.

I don't believe that it's just a campaign. If it was so, poor Dodo failed because nobody started to buy that drink after he said "I'm Alive" lol And I wrote it many times on that page and so did many people. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I still believe that post proved that 5AliveDodo is related with Michael.
  • hahahah whatever it is i found this very interesting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i love this bird
    well we don't need to take it too much serious
    you can believe it or not, we don't need to believe too much just for do some research about it
    well who knows that he's really Michael or not ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    only God, him and somepeople that knew it lol
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Is that Billie Jean sig quote from the same demo as the one that has the line 'and then I sit in a cup on a ride'? haha.
    Yep it is the wallla walla what a man demo lol!!!! BUTTER CUP A DAY!!!!!
    5 Alive Dodo
    Is dancing for justice
    3mins ago
    I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues.

Wonder if they are on here......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    *shameless plug*
    I'm Pristine from the DoDo FB page. Always happy to have new BeLIEver FB friends if you happen to see me around over there. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yep it is the wallla walla what a man demo lol!!!! BUTTER CUP A DAY!!!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It seems that woman Vivien over there has some pull as to what stays or goes. I had a post deleted for using the words *if you can call them that* "Nim wit" and "Scum bag" against a Michael hater we had on there spewing hate and calling him a child molestor etc....so I think this adds to the volume that this bird is not MJ.
    @Nefari
    Can you PM me and i'll hit you back,you dont seem to have the option and I don't have Yahoo
  • that bird was not MJ???
    so that bird was making fun of us
    Just be cautious of him. I'm not sure what his game is but it could be just making fun of beLIEvers.
    It seems that woman Vivien over there has some pull as to what stays or goes. I had a post deleted for using the words *if you can call them that* "Nim wit" and "Scum bag" against a Michael hater we had on there spewing hate and calling him a child molestor etc....so I think this adds to the volume that this bird is not MJ.

But the question is, if Dodo is not related with MJ, why was my post deleted 3 times which was about Tito in Atlanta, the web page with the banner 2020 and V for Vendetta 2020. I made the post 3 times and It was deleted everytime. Since all posts were allowed, why that post was deleted which was about Number 22? If this was just a campaign, why would they delete my post? I'm not saying Dodo is MJ himself but I do believe that it is related with him.
  • PablitoPablito Posts: 27
    He's not Michael.

I don't understand it, obviosuly is not a campaign, but there's a lot of people behind that 5alive thing and if they are messing with the beLIEvers, what is their reason? I mean, why? they are wasting their time.

Vivien the neurotic? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NO WAY! If she had some pull on that page, Dodo would definitely chage his posts and write things according to her wishes. She's begging so hard to know if it is a game on us or not. She reported the post and it was a humiliating post about MJ. That's the reason why it was deleted. And still if the page was not related with MJ, why would it be deleted?
    I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues.

Wonder if they are on here......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows? There're people here who lose their faith all the time so easily and seem very devastated. They can be them.