5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I think there are some random posters over there flagging any old posts they want to and deleting whatever doesn't float their boat. I think the people deleting people's posts may not even have anything to do with who is actually behind the DoDo. There are a few over-bearing posters over there and a few trolls have come over lately as well. And my posts that got deleted were telling off a Troll who was bashing Michael. I was certainly NOT saying anything ugly about Michael. I would rather die than say something hateful about Michael.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues.

Wonder if they are on here......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows? There're people here who lose their faith all the time so easily and seem very devastated. They can be them.

Yeah,and then there are people who are rude,overbearing,obsessive and feel they have some ownership over things they do not....can be them too

haha
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think there are some random posters over there flagging any old posts they want to and deleting whatever doesn't float their boat. I think the people deleting people's posts may not even have anything to do with who is actually behind the DoDo. There are a few over-bearing posters over there and a few trolls have come over lately as well. And my posts that got deleted were telling off a Troll who was bashing Michael. I was certainly NOT saying anything ugly about Michael. I would rather die than say something hateful about Michael.

I am the admin of an MJ group (does it call a group?), and only the admin can delete a post. People who likes the page or the members of the page can not delete any posts. They just can report it or flag it. That day any of the posts were deleted but just mine and 3 times. That was definitely done by the one behind Dodo page. Is that troll you're talking about that Dan person? There's a jerk there called Dan and he doesn't like MJ too. I don't see his stupid posts no more as I banned him. lol
    Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.
    Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.

I'm so glad I didn't see what that troll wrote there. I would definitely jump on him/her. I can not stand people who spreads hate, especially about Michael. Dan is a believer now? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I argued with him many times about it and just of a sudden he became a believer? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nahh I'm sure that he's playing. He's such a dumb. lol
  • Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.

I agree 100% nefari Dan is definately entangled with the DoDo. He was the only one even talking about 5Alive... Hmmm I have often wondered if he and the DoDo were one and the same.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Who is Dan? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Who is Dan? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is Dan Barratt,a very vocal person on facebook who seems to talk about lobsters a lot and general rubbish.I think he thinks the dodo is like his BFF or something...quite worrying.

http://www.facebook.com/toondan
    lmao!!! OH goodness I had no idea Sinderella, that he was this "off the wall". Good grief. And I was taking him more serious than this for awhile. *giggles*. What a goof.
  • Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.

I agree 100% nefari Dan is definately entangled with the DoDo. He was the only one even talking about 5Alive... Hmmm I have often wondered if he and the DoDo were one and the same.
    Haha I wonder the same..it seems he's the one that pulls the strings
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    5 Alive Dodo Is dancing for justice
    Yesterday at 5:27am

Hm, the hearing was yesterday, wasn't it?
    if Michael's alive, then there's no need for 'justice' unless it's justice for Conrad Murray...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sorry for my ignorance, but are you saying this Dan is the creator of the original DoDo 5alive clip and all later additions?
    I'm not saying that no,im saying he is just some guy who is obsessed with posting on there and posts A LOT.I don't know if he is behind it or not but he is pretty attached to the dodo..I think he might propose soon
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks. So is the original DoDo actually still considered coming from MJ/his camp somehow? Worth following?
  • Thanks. So is the original DoDo actually still considered coming from MJ/his camp somehow? Worth following?
    From my point of view it's someone with a dirty mind seeking "fame"
    Sinderella <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If I see him courting that DoDo I'm removing myself from that page forever.
  • nefari
    that is funny your saying the do do
    what a name to call him self sounds like some kid from kindergarden would make a name like that
    who is this person my first time hearing about him is he on facebook?
    hugs
    mjfjei7777
  • "All is not well on the island. Hope and hugs to everyone" 10 hours ago
  • Well Michael had his nick-name Doo-Doo....it's not far from Dodo but still I think it's a "dumb-ass" who's playing
    He has been quiet over the past 2weeks,I think whoever it is has been warned not to cause chaos while this trial is going on,I left a warning/suggestion in a comment on twitter.
    Dan is now using an 'old' fb profile because I think someone on there reported the one leaving all the comments about causing fan wars and upsetting people etc when they need to believe more than ever and feel better not worse.
    Pretty bored of dan going on about lobsters and calling them Mr Pinchey though if i'm honest,dude hase issues with talking to animated animals asif they were people.

Facebook Dan-connecting PEOPLE.
    Yep good ole Dan connecting people one pinchy pinch at a time. I just laugh at the idiot talking to non existing animals. Not sure who this Mr. Pinchy or Pinchers is that he keeps referring to. I think that may have been the name of a TY Beanie baby, for those of you who are familiar with those things.
  • Here are 7 facts about 5Alive and Coca Cola through research I did in real time. What I discovered at the end of my research should dispel any rumors of whether this facebook account is a FAKE or not.

#1. 5Alive is a real product. (Hey doesn't hurt to double check. lol)
    Brand Name: Five Alive

Drink Type: Juice/Juice Drink

Five Alive: Five Alive is a range of fruit juice drinks made from unique blends of five delicious fruit juices and fortified with additional vitamins and minerals.

Available in the following flavors: Apple Grape Orange Peach, Berry Blackcurrant, Citrus Blend, Cranberry Raspberry, Currant, Grapefruit Orange, Guava Mango Orange, Orange and Pineapple.

Available in the following locations:
    Canada, Great Britain, Kenya, Nigeria, Northern Ireland and South Africa.

Source:http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.com/ft/index.jsp?brand_id=018

#2. Coca Cola has a similar facebook as 5Alive. http://www.facebook.com/cocacola <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo<!-- m -->

#3. At the bottom of Coca Cola's facebook, there is a copyright: "© 2010 The Coca-Cola Company | Terms of Use"

#4 At the bottom of 5Alive's facebook, there is an e-mail address: "In order to delete an image from our gallery, please email us at <!-- e -->http://www.dancingdodo.com<!-- m -->. The website takes me right back to the facebook page.

#6 Great Britain makes 5Alive a bigger deal than America. After more digging, I found Great Britain's Coca Cola website (which is accessible in America's version or any other country's version of Coca Cola official website through the Change Country option on the upper right hand corner). I then went into brands and clicked on 5Alive and came upon this page: <!-- m -->http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/category/5-alive.html<!-- m -->

#7 There IS an official Facebook page of 5Alive.
    On that very page, there is a link to 5Alive's facebook and what do you see? This page: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo<!-- m --> So this proves that the 5AliveDodo IS an OFFICIAL page from Coca Cola. The reason why it is not accessible through America's Coca Cola website is because it is not sold in the US. You can refer back to point #1.

So there, this facebook account is a LEGIT account coming from Coca Cola's OFFICIAL website. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @looking4truth...thank you for that info. I think the dodo is entertaining.
    Well Michael had his nick-name Doo-Doo....it's not far from Dodo but still I think it's a "dumb-ass" who's playing

You think that a dumb-ass is playing, but still following this topic about Dodo's page? May I ask why? If you think that someone is playing with believers, why need to follow Dodo's page and this topic?
    This video tells some about Dodo 5 alive. And yes, I do believe that page is related with MJ.

[youtube:1fltf55k]