Tito jackson is now on Twitter

WildyWildy Posts: 274
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Message from Taj :

taj My dad finally joined Twitter. Follow him at <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->
less than a minute ago from web

Comments

• Was that account legit? Sorry I don't know how twitter works. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I don't know Taj just said his dad was now on twitter. I don't even know if Taj twitter is real, I guess so <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    it took a while for randy's account to be verified..so I guess we'll have to wait. even though I believe Taj's is real.
  • Well, let's see what other members think about this then. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay i'm following him.. But nothing yet..
  • Message from Taj :

taj My dad finally joined Twitter. Follow him at <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->
    less than a minute ago from web
    dont you think the brothers are milking all this now they have never been so popular <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • seems evryone from that family and mjs friends on twitter now whos next the man himself?? or maybe hes already there!!!! omg freaking out lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I always like what Tito has to say... I do not think he is milking anything he is a very accomplished musician in his own right and very respected in the industry.
  • yeah maybe he was finally persuaded to join twitter cos he not the one doing all the interviews hes quite low key bout whole thing
  • Really ? he doesn't seem the twitter type ... but I would , maybe follow him anyway .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> maybe he will leak something out for us ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Following him as well!
  • ok..i am following him as well...lets see if what happens <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • for A+E tour nice to see them tho think they all coming xxx <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> he replied to me other bros didnt i feel loved!!!xxx
  • Yes Tito tweeting they coming to London! <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->

Oh how i wish that Michael was with them. Michael in London where he should be right now!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But i fear it will be the four of them... the paps will go crazy i think. i wont go and see them. Too sad without Michael.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Okay, Tito is currently online and he asked us, what is our fav. J5 Song... So I said mine and askes what it yours?

First it came this Tweet:

titojackson5

i usually don' t say what was my favorite song is but i will tonite-- 14 minutes ago from web

okya....a bit later this tweet:

titojackson5

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONG

I WANT YOU BACK--BECAUSE IT HELPED TO ESTABLISH US---AND A LOT OF FUN TO PLAY 1 minute ago from web

Here's the link

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->
  • We all want him back.... But i see where you are coming from. Clue? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    We all want him back.... But i see where you are coming from. Clue? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

That was the first Idea that popped up in my head? Who knows???
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yep. I'm on there and following him right now. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • shebasheba Posts: 26
    Speaking of Twitter. I found this . I only know how to copy and paste, so that is what I did. This is from someone called nvldpp... I found it a little strange, it doesn't seem very clear , but to me it says alot.It is very cryptic almost like someone wants to be heard, but not known...what do you think????

We are the World....Have Faith!!!
    less than 10 seconds ago from web
    Delete Children can make you very proud..
    about 7 hours ago from web
    Delete Watch me dance!!!
    about 23 hours ago from web
    Delete How foolish are those who desire to be me...
    3:00 PM Jan 30th from web
    Delete It's very important to always have faith, especially regarding the unexpected!
    11:27 AM Jan 29th from web
    Delete The signs are there but sometimes we just can't see.
    6:20 PM Jan 28th from web
    Delete The best is yet to come
    3:51 PM Jan 25th from web
    Delete Hey @thejacksons (jackson five live › <!-- m -->http://ustre.am/btOE<!-- m -->)
    2:01 PM Jan 25th from Ustream
    Delete Looking forward to the near future
    7:52 AM Jan 25th from web
    Delete It's amazing how important home is to a person.
    5:43 PM Jan 24th from web
    Delete Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.
    5:10 PM Jan 23rd from web
    Delete Please keep an open mind
    4:19 PM Jan 23rd from web
    Delete Finally, I can relax and prepare for things to come.
    10:24 AM Jan 23rd from web
    Delete Name peter p
    Location E.California
    Following 1 feed of nvldpp's favorites
    hm Interesting..But could be another troll...but I'll follow it

Interesting tweets, thank for posting

and he follows all the official twitter accounts- randy, Liz Taylor, raffles, Janet, Criss Angel...
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now he's soliciting dates <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Too funny.
    :lol: Now he's soliciting dates <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Too funny.

yeah! I've read that, too! Don't know if I should answer that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Really odd.... so she may not be a faker after all? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

@titojackson5 my tummy is smiling cos I've just had a very delicious curry!! (from Susan)

@SueEtok did you save any for me? (from Tito)

@titojackson5 next time you're in London, I'll shout you a curry!! Hope all is well. We are behind you guys!! (from Susan)
  • Also.. all Tito seems concerned about right now in his tweet is "shouting out to girls" and the colour of his hat! No mention of Murray or the arrest or justice for Michael... nothing!!

titojackson5
    i am now worn out!!!!! meeting with my hat guy sat-i need your final color ideas please
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Sooooo Tito wants to be a player eh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->