Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    sorry I did a mistake : Marlon didn't ask, he said : cheers to the Jack Pack coming Back. I am confused, fans are coming back? because we all understand the coming back will be summer 2010.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Good conclusions. It seems there are two Jack Packs. The Jackson's and the Jackson's fans. Since this thread, they have mentioned it more. Hope no one is obsessively asking them. haha
  • There are lots of twitter account named Michael Jackson, and they are MJ's fans group...I guess, as explained before, that the Jackson bro called themselves "Jack Pack" and that they suggested the fan group took this name.

It's not investigations anymore...it's Caterpillar moving ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • watch again on Tito's twitter you put here you can see this:

I also saw Marlon twitter who often sign Study Peace, that he first said this words Jack Pack on Febr. 7 . He wrote Jack Pack is coming back 2010, something like this, you can check.

and this was written by Tito last night, in my country was nightime when I saw that Tito was writing this message

titojackson5 jack pack are you here?

now about jack pack I and others found this twitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/officialjackpac<!-- m -->

I asked Tito last night if it's real or fake but he didn't answer to me.

If you click on this twitter link it says the page no longer exists. Did someone remove it?
  • Sending special love to Jack Pack and Jackson Warriors --- I see you! lol, Always, JJ (all Jackson fans are Jack Pack & Warriors) 8:32 PM Feb 26th via web

Um is JJ Jermaine or Jackie?
    These people are confusing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow how do i say this...ok off of ustream there was a tiny group of fans who still stayed with ustream even after the brothers quit going on. now known as "The Jack Pack" as a group we decided to come up with a twitter group, facebook group, and myspace group. There are only 10 of us in this group. Ever since the Jack Pack and Warriors have been getting notice people keep coming out pretending to be the Jack Pack or making up another fan group titled The Jack Pack...THE REAL ACCOUNT FOR THE JACK PACK IS... TheRealJackPack, no one else. Here I am, a member of the Jack Pack, telling you what is going on, the truth, and you still keep bringing up your own conlusions lol

JJ is Jermaine...thats his nickname
    really only Mar Mar and JJ use the ALLJACK5ONS account. Jackie, Randy and Tito have their own account that they use....
  • Why not a diversion ?
    They created a JackPack group to hide the real ...Jack Pack ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Do I watch too many mysteries ??? Hmmm, maybe !
    JJ is Jermaine, @ALLJACK5ONS are Jermaine and Marlon, the other brothers have their own accounts on twitter. They're having a hard time getting verified though. They tweet someone named @caroline, i don't know who that is.
    Wow how do i say this...ok off of ustream there was a tiny group of fans who still stayed with ustream even after the brothers quit going on. now known as "The Jack Pack" as a group we decided to come up with a twitter group, facebook group, and myspace group. There are only 10 of us in this group. Ever since the Jack Pack and Warriors have been getting notice people keep coming out pretending to be the Jack Pack or making up another fan group titled The Jack Pack...THE REAL ACCOUNT FOR THE JACK PACK IS... TheRealJackPack, no one else. Here I am, a member of the Jack Pack, telling you what is going on, the truth, and you still keep bringing up your own conlusions lol

JJ is Jermaine...thats his nickname
    really only Mar Mar and JJ use the ALLJACK5ONS account. Jackie, Randy and Tito have their own account that they use....

Then why did @ALLJACK5ONS say the Jack Pack is all Jackson fans? That's where i'm confused. Maybe you should correct them, not us. It's your little elite group that no one's allowed in. Then all the Jackson's fans need a new nickname! Let me think.
  • their Twitter name is ALLJACK5ONS soo we are a fan of the ALL JACKSONS lol...nevermind I'm done ya can continue trying to twist every word that is said... LOVE YOU!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... Now spread it
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    watch again on Tito's twitter you put here you can see this:

I also saw Marlon twitter who often sign Study Peace, that he first said this words Jack Pack on Febr. 7 . He wrote Jack Pack is coming back 2010, something like this, you can check.

and this was written by Tito last night, in my country was nightime when I saw that Tito was writing this message

titojackson5 jack pack are you here?

now about jack pack I and others found this twitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/officialjackpac<!-- m -->

I asked Tito last night if it's real or fake but he didn't answer to me.

If you click on this twitter link it says the page no longer exists. Did someone remove it?

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TheRealJackPack<!-- m -->
    their Twitter name is ALLJACK5ONS soo we are a fan of the ALL JACKSONS lol...nevermind I'm done ya can continue trying to twist every word that is said... LOVE YOU!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... Now spread it

Seriously because i can't get anymore confused. They said a fan of all the Jackson's not their twitter name. Does this really need to be argued? I guess your fan group is coming soon in 2010 then? LOL
  • sbrownesbrowne Posts: 30
    That is funny because when I went on to twitter lastnight I saw that too. But then I saw another twitter from comeback777 and it said something like I am Pack Jack, or Pack Jack is here. So I am wondering if the jacksons are messing with us. Because then I saw a twitter fom comeback777 saying MJ has left the building. Is Pack Jack and Jack Pack the same person or the same people?
    Something strange is going on that is for sure.
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    Jack Pack is a group of fans... Jack Pack and Pack Jack are NOT the same people. People are messing with your heads again. People keep using our name to get attention and they need to stop...
    Jack Pack and Jack Pack? Sounds like the same thing! So who do the Jackson's love? Jack Pack or Jack Pack? LOL! I think they love ALL of their fans as a whole. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> If you are the official fan group, you should have nothing to worry about then.
  • Tito on twitter at the moment and has twitted something seemingly random and out of context:

one or two people did not like that experience--maybe it was a bad idea--but for those who really wanna know me it was special to me-

What does he mean by this???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->
  • is this about the dynasty thing?
  • is this about the dynasty thing?

Hmm.. i have no idea. Wierd he just randomly put it there.
  • Didn't he have some contest going or something?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Tito's tweets are more interesting every day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Tito on twitter at the moment and has twitted something seemingly random and out of context:

one or two people did not like that experience--maybe it was a bad idea--but for those who really wanna know me it was special to me-

I know my interpretation can be a complete stretch (sorry!), but I'm looking at it as if Michael is writing this tweet. The experience = his "death?" bad idea- maybe he feels sorry/regrets hurting fans? but this hoax was necessary (one of the reasons I believe) because he wants people to know who he really is- not who we thought he was. and that's special/important to him.

just my thoughts.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Tito on twitter at the moment and has twitted something seemingly random and out of context:

I know my interpretation can be a complete stretch (sorry!), but I'm looking at it as if Michael is writing this tweet. The experience = his "death?" bad idea- maybe he feels sorry/regrets hurting fans? but this hoax was necessary (one of the reasons I believe) because he wants people to know who he really is- not who we thought he was. and that's special/important to him.

just my thoughts.

It kinda fits, but are we wishfull thinking. But I like your interpretation and it does make sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448

just my thoughts.

It kinda fits, but are we wishfull thinking. But I like your interpretation and it does make sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think so too. MJ is speaking through others to deliver his message. MJ knows the fans that really love him will figure it out.
  • THAT EXPERIENCE?? wot experience? some people didnt like something that they experienced but it was special to tito hmmm wot could he mean? If its from michael then his death hoax wudnt be special to him with all the upset? maybe the fim this is it? no cos people would enjoy that hmm...?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    THAT EXPERIENCE?? wot experience? some people didnt like something that they experienced but it was special to tito hmmm wot could he mean? If its from michael then his death hoax wudnt be special to him with all the upset? maybe the fim this is it? no cos people would enjoy that hmm...?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

IMO if you think about it though, it still coulb be the hoax, MJ could have been able since the past 9 months now to live a normal life and with all the stuff we are investigating we are getting to know more about him and it becomes a lot easier for a lot of people to understand him as a direct result. Some people are now starting to admit MJ was not a molester, and there are other things people are finally starting to get. But he could still say people didn't like his experience(death hoax) cause a lot have been through hell since june, we've been somewhat sleep deprived. Just brainstorming here but I still think he could be reffering to the hoax. Like I said only my opinion, no offense intended to anyone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->