Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• omg makes total sense now thanks for that it was michael bout the hoax thanks for showing me !!! WOW <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->

titojackson5 keeps tweet CAN YOU FEEL IT and we probably think that this came from the TVSHOW or maybe from like CAN YOU FEEL IT it's poppa time bla bla bla u know his tweet. BUT peoples ask him why he kept tweet that

see:

it is tito time--let me ask you something about 5 hours ago via web

CAN YOU FEEL IT about 5 hours ago via web

POPPA T IN THE HOUSE FEELIN' REAL GOOD about 5 hours ago via web

missed you guys sunday--wuts up about 5 hours ago via web

some people have asked why do i always say that-- about 5 hours ago via web

well i always say--have you ever listened to the lyrics about 5 hours ago via web

" all the colors in the world should be ..... about 5 hours ago via web

[youtube:1xn5xvzh]

so i decide to go see the lyrics <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ....really it speak by itself ! This video can be a message video for us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is a clue this song is a clue. And he doesn't name others country just for fun. He is spreading the message !

" the wind is taking it........" about 5 hours ago via web

ireland i can feel it about 5 hours ago via web

africa i can feel it about 5 hours ago via web

france and all of europe about 5 hours ago via web

This is what with have to do to change the world . SPREAD THE LOOOOVE AROUND YOU, START TO REALLY CARE ABOUT US, i know everybody already know that on this forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E. YOU ALL
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    He tweeted the same things everyday. He's pretty entertaining! I'm glad he's doing well.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah he always tweets the same thing like everyday. He sends shout outs to people in different countries. Then he always says that he sending a big hug from papa T. He always talking about being on the roof. So I actually tweeted him and I asked him why does he always say that he's on the roof. Then the next day he posted a tweet talking about give a reason why we think he always be on the roof and then he would tell the reason why. I was kind of annoyed by his response so I didn't respond. I'm like whatever dude. Why can't he just answer the freakin question?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i, for one, can feel it.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Yeah he always tweets the same thing like everyday. He sends shout outs to people in different countries. Then he always says that he sending a big hug from papa T. He always talking about being on the roof. So I actually tweeted him and I asked him why does he always say that he's on the roof. Then the next day he posted a tweet talking about give a reason why we think he always be on the roof and then he would tell the reason why. I was kind of annoyed by his response so I didn't respond. I'm like whatever dude. Why can't he just answer the freakin question?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Maybe you should have asked him if it had anything to do with the UCLA roof? I'd be curious to see what he would have to say then. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • If someone is on the roof it's surely because he is above us, maybe like MJ is over us watching what is going on, the picture of MJ on jack5ons tweet he is above them on the roof maybe?
    come together right now OVER me <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> the beatles song mix with CAN YOU FEEL IT song this is the MESSAGE

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i'M gonna tweet him !
  • I find his tweets very strange and goofy.
    While other Jackson tweets are more serious.
    I think he's the clown in the hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • He talks about his "angels" a lot too...

i personally think he is a bit of a player with the ladies <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Tito's latest post:

titojackson5

i plan to have some pictures taken i want you to see what i see when i am up here with you----it is amazing
  • Tito's latest post:

titojackson5

i plan to have some pictures taken i want you to see what i see when i am up here with you----it is amazing

What's that suppose to mean <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Tito's latest post:

titojackson5

What's that suppose to mean <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Could he perhaps have anything to do with the airplane that is supposed to be flying over the court house on the 5th?
    omg makes total sense now thanks for that it was michael bout the hoax thanks for showing me !!! WOW <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

No problem, my pleasure. Please keep in mind though it is MY view on it, not exaclty factual.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> well maybe factual but I cant prove it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Famous Michael quote :

It's not cause it's in print that it's the gospel!
  • Just wanted to add that Tito was singing "the way you make me feel" few twitts ago. I usually only sings "can you feel it" or J5 songs. But he had a twitt only saying

"you knock me off of my feet..."
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Intriguing !! It could be Michael indeed (who wants to know Tito (no offense to Tito but you know what I mean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and it's true that we see more believers loosing hope and finding no real sense in this alternative real game aka this hoax death. But they're more than one or two. Maybe it's just an expression here to say a few people.

We love you Michael, we are here for you and really want to know you ! (Who knows maybe he's reading <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .)

God bless you.
  • Intriguing !! It could be Michael indeed (who wants to know Tito (no offense to Tito but you know what I mean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and it's true that we see more believers loosing hope and finding no real sense in this alternative real game aka this hoax death. But they're more than one or two. Maybe it's just an expression here to say a few people.

We love you Michael, we are here for you and really want to know you ! (Who knows maybe he's reading <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .)

God bless you.

I don't know, I like Tito...I mean, i'm not a fan, and I'm not interested in what he does, but I'm following and I must say, he comes nearly everyday even just to say "hey" and leave. Ok, he twitts strange, but at least, he's being there, sending a little joy and love to everyone following. I still don't get that "roof story" but I think it's sweet.

Sometime I have the feeling that the Jackson's have a role to play. You know, Randy for official issues about trial and everything, Tito for the hug-fun-part, Latoya for murder story...sometime i just find it strange.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Intriguing !! It could be Michael indeed (who wants to know Tito (no offense to Tito but you know what I mean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and it's true that we see more believers loosing hope and finding no real sense in this alternative real game aka this hoax death. But they're more than one or two. Maybe it's just an expression here to say a few people.

God bless you.

I don't know, I like Tito...I mean, i'm not a fan, and I'm not interested in what he does, but I'm following and I must say, he comes nearly everyday even just to say "hey" and leave. Ok, he twitts strange, but at least, he's being there, sending a little joy and love to everyone following. I still don't get that "roof story" but I think it's sweet.

Sometime I have the feeling that the Jackson's have a role to play. You know, Randy for official issues about trial and everything, Tito for the hug-fun-part, Latoya for murder story...sometime i just find it strange.

I know I didn't meant to be rude on Tito I really have nothing against him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but it's the lack of context around this sentence that makes it strange. Because what is this experience through which we could have known more about Tito ? Of course it's his twitter account and he has followers this is just that my head is always thinking Michael+hoax. I don't know what happens in Tito's life <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but I'm sure that Michael's death hoax is part of it now.

I noticed that he speaks in past tense, so this is a past event. He uses present tense only for "those who really wanna know me", still actual, still possible to know him. "it was special to me" What was special to Tito ? I don't know him enough but for Michael I can have an answer <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> maybe This Is It, the movie was special to him. The movie is done but still available for those who really wanna know him. "Like you have never seen him before".
    Well just a thought as always.

God bless you.
  • peggysu2peggysu2 Posts: 55
    Tito on twitter at the moment and has twitted something seemingly random and out of context:

one or two people did not like that experience--maybe it was a bad idea--but for those who really wanna know me it was special to me-

What does he mean by this???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->

I know my interpretation can be a complete stretch (sorry!), but I'm looking at it as if Michael is writing this tweet. The experience = his "death?" bad idea- maybe he feels sorry/regrets hurting fans? but this hoax was necessary (one of the reasons I believe) because he wants people to know who he really is- not who we thought he was. and that's special/important to him.

just my thoughts.

i think u r spot on with that interpretation of it, i think it was mj speaking through tito, all the tweets from ppl related 2 mj r all in riddles, but this 1 really does sound as if its michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Tito on twitter at the moment and has twitted something seemingly random and out of context:

one or two people did not like that experience--maybe it was a bad idea--but for those who really wanna know me it was special to me-

What does he mean by this???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I know my interpretation can be a complete stretch (sorry!), but I'm looking at it as if Michael is writing this tweet. The experience = his "death?" bad idea- maybe he feels sorry/regrets hurting fans? but this hoax was necessary (one of the reasons I believe) because he wants people to know who he really is- not who we thought he was. and that's special/important to him.

just my thoughts.

i think u r spot on with that interpretation of it, i think it was mj speaking through tito, all the tweets from ppl related 2 mj r all in riddles, but this 1 really does sound as if its michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe he's tweetin randomly from each of the jacksons-accounts ( some the j5 account, sometimes randy, sometimes tito) you know?
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    titojackson5

guess who is reading your tweets? about 10 hours ago via web

Immediately after he says "gotta go". I read his tweets before too and none of them seem to make sense as to why he would be asking us to guess who is reading our tweets? Hmmmm... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't see it here. Delete if it's a double. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edited to add that I am not including his tweets to people. Just his normal tweets. It still doesn't make sense even when you factor in his tweets to other people. lol
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    http://twitter.com/titojackson5
    titojackson5

guess who is reading your tweets? about 10 hours ago via web

Immediately after he says "gotta go". I read his tweets before too and none of them seem to make sense as to why he would be asking us to guess who is reading our tweets? Hmmmm... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't see it here. Delete if it's a double. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edited to add that I am not including his tweets to people. Just his normal tweets. It still doesn't make sense even when you factor in his tweets to other people. lol

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Sorry, but I think he is talking about himself. He does that all the time. He always says he reads EVERYONE's tweets. So I think he's just saying, guess who's reading your tweets? As a way to let everyone know he's on & he's reading their tweets. & every time he tweets, he is talking about himself. He jokes around & flirts with his followers sometimes also.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Sorry, but I think he is talking about himself. He does that all the time. He always says he reads EVERYONE's tweets. So I think he's just saying, guess who's reading your tweets? As a way to let everyone know he's on & he's reading their tweets. & every time he tweets, he is talking about himself. He jokes around & flirts with his followers sometimes also.

Could be, but I do follow Tito and taking out his direct replies to people, this is how it's written. It just doesn't make sense:

lets do this again i had fun about 11 hours ago via web
    love-peace-and happiness about 11 hours ago via web
    guess who is reading your tweets? about 11 hours ago via web
    gotta go about 10 hours ago via web

Why, in the middle of pretty much telling everyone bye, would he say that? lol You could be right but it still doesn't make sense to me unless he's giving a clue.
  • BelleBelle Posts: 14
    It sounds like he's referring to himself, like when you go up behind someone and say "guess who?" But who knows? He could be referring to someone else... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    In my honest opinion, Michael lost contact with his family - especially the last years. They exploited him and he was aware of it.

My deep feeling is that they are exploiting this situation for their own gain.

I dont take much notice of what they say and do.. i wont be watching their reality shows, buying their new albums or going to their shows.

Sorry.. just the way i feel. Its a gut feeling.