Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Did anyone see him on TMZ? He looked mighty happy. Just too happy to have lost a brother, most of his fans are still down about it still. They must have not been very close. I can't judge but, the family must be very optimistic people.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://twitter.com/titojackson5
    titojackson5

guess who is reading your tweets? about 10 hours ago via web

Immediately after he says "gotta go". I read his tweets before too and none of them seem to make sense as to why he would be asking us to guess who is reading our tweets? Hmmmm... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't see it here. Delete if it's a double. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edited to add that I am not including his tweets to people. Just his normal tweets. It still doesn't make sense even when you factor in his tweets to other people. lol

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> aaargh! Do you think Michael reads them? A few people ( me included) that MIchael might use the twitter accounts of his brothers or of Kenny to talk to us...
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    http://twitter.com/titojackson5
    titojackson5

guess who is reading your tweets? about 10 hours ago via web

Immediately after he says "gotta go". I read his tweets before too and none of them seem to make sense as to why he would be asking us to guess who is reading our tweets? Hmmmm... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And sorry if this has been posted already. I didn't see it here. Delete if it's a double. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Edited to add that I am not including his tweets to people. Just his normal tweets. It still doesn't make sense even when you factor in his tweets to other people. lol

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> aaargh! Do you think Michael reads them? A few people ( me included) that MIchael might use the twitter accounts of his brothers or of Kenny to talk to us...

I think it might be very possible that is what he was referring to but he couldn't just come out and say it, right? lol
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Did anyone see him on TMZ? He looked mighty happy. Just too happy to have lost a brother, most of his fans are still down about it still. They must have not been very close. I can't judge but, the family must be very optimistic people.
    come on, it's been more than what? 10 months? its not healthy for people to mourn for this long, I'm not saying MJ is dead, but if he were it's totally normal for him to be happy, it would be odd if someone brings MJ's death up and he would be happy, but I hoonestly see fans being really crushed to the point where the cant get out o bed and I think it's unhealthy
  • I think Tito is talking more and more like Michael. He's twitting some "love you more" and "you are not alone" more often those last weeks. Before, he was always singing "can you feel it" but now he's singing some of Michael's songs.

Anytime he leaves he says "gotta go" and "peace love and hapiness" it's nothing special.

This "guess who's reading your tweet" is strange but he is always saying he does his best to read every single tweet he receives. So I guess he wants us to know he is actually reading. And he often talks about himself as "poppa T" so it's no surprise.

Guess who = Poppa T

But if we want to believe it, it could be Michael. I think sometime he doesn't twitt the same. There is sometime the "taco eating tito, enjoying his boat, his bbq..." and sometime "love messages" to fans that doesn't seem to be "his" fans. i agree it's weird.
    Here's one of titos new tweets

titojackson5

this monday--lots and lots of hugs--get ready about 16 hours ago via web

Monday? Is there something special I missed??
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    : Shock: Wait for Monday
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I know Tito's tweets are kind of weird...but it's fun, and at least we always know what time it is...TITO TIME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • he also twitted

and i will always be thankful
    about 17 hours ago via web

it is an honor

i feel loved

just want you to know that you matter in my life--
    he also twitted

it is an honor

i feel loved

that's nice of him...kind of reminds me of Michael's words <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • When I read it yesterday, I just had the feeling that Michael loved his sunflowers <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Note: I only copied what I found on this link:

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/814232<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Takeover Day Monday May 17th on FUSE channel

I found this when doing my twice weekly search for any and all shows Michael Jackson.
    The FUSE channel will be doing an all day Michael Jackson Takeover this Mon. from 10 am Central Time USA till 5 am Tues Central Time Zone USA
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    When I read it yesterday, I just had the feeling that Michael loved his sunflowers <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL, I had the exact same thought! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    he also twitted

it is an honor

i feel loved

awww <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    i hope was him!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I want your ideas--the best ones we will do in the future--cool
    Il y a environ 10 heures via web
    i promise --we will make some nEw "GOOD TIMES" together--

hmm ...
    I hope every thing the family says it's not a game...

titojackson5

heyy ...i think ...maybe "this monday"..so today!he will give more hugs than the other days...
    Maybe just that..lol..
  • Tito was there almost everyday, but during the last weeks he had days where he didn't come, so I think he's only saying he will be there more often in the days to come.

best ideas, are for the party he wants to have on his roof with us.

titojackson5

heyy ...i think ...maybe "this monday"..so today!he will give more hugs than the other days...
    Maybe just that..lol..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ohh Tito Tito Tito <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want a hug please...but from your brothaaa <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

titojackson5

Maybe just that..lol..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ohh Tito Tito Tito <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want a hug please...but from your brothaaa <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

okay...what happened today in relation to tito or the jacksons?
    NOTHING! lol nada..
  • The day isn't over...tito comes on Twitter much later...
    The day isn't over...tito comes on Twitter much later...

I hope not late... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i hope too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    can't wait for TITO TIME <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->