Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    Also.. all Tito seems concerned about right now in his tweet is "shouting out to girls" and the colour of his hat! No mention of Murray or the arrest or justice for Michael... nothing!!

titojackson5
    i am now worn out!!!!! meeting with my hat guy sat-i need your final color ideas please

True. A few days ago he said he stepped away from the studio, was up on the roof enjoying the sun.
    How odd considering so much going down with Murray and MJ and all.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Tito is always tweeting something about a Jack Pack, i just figured he meant the Jacksons, but today he tweeted someone named Jack Lyons.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jack_pack<!-- m -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    watch again on Tito's twitter you put here you can see this:

I also saw Marlon twitter who often sign Study Peace, that he first said this words Jack Pack on Febr. 7 . He wrote Jack Pack is coming back 2010, something like this, you can check.

and this was written by Tito last night, in my country was nightime when I saw that Tito was writing this message

titojackson5 jack pack are you here?

now about jack pack I and others found this twitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/officialjackpac<!-- m -->

I asked Tito last night if it's real or fake but he didn't answer to me.
  • hey notice how on the twitter account for the offical jack pack, the words jack pack is written over MJ's picture?
    I think it's real, the J5 account said it was. Tito's always saying odd stuff like 'what time is it?' 'does anyone know what time it is?' 'where am i?' 'i'm on the roof' hahah

He cracks me up, can't tell if he's being serious, senile, or sarcastic. Either way, he's pretty fly.
  • Jack Pack reminds me of the Rat Pack (Sinatra, Davis Jr, martin, Lawford)
    Does it mean the Jackson Pack
  • BoW said us this:

"In decks of cards for the figures we use "J", "Q" and "K" respectively for "Jack", "Queen" and "King" which are abbreviations of English names Jack, Queen and King.
    Jack Pack Jack which refers to the edges of the cards is marked by the initial J or Jack.
    In French playing cards is indicated with the letter J,
    Jack (in English) shows a young man under arms (also a sailor)
    So, Jack Jack = J =
    In Alice in Wonderland, the Knave of Hearts, will be tried for the theft of tarts of the Queen of Hearts, a fact that will see Alice as his lawyer.
    The servant like a joke .... .... play the Knave of Hearts Reveal a person happy, instinctive, even against the rules. Unconventionality, fond of novelty and also pericolo.a you the conclusions.
    Whom has this Twitt?
    He is the joker"
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I don´t know who is jack_pack but the other account was created on feb14 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I remember another poster saying that the "This Is It" figure of MJ has a "jester" like hat image outline at the bottom where MJ's legs/feet are crossed.
  • Jack Pack associates for me with six pack - 6 beers together in one pack. Jack Pack, Jackson Pack, Jackson5?
    Jack Pack associates for me with six pack - 6 bears together in one pack. Jack Pack, Jacson Pack, Jackson5?

tito + randy + marlon + jermaine + jackie = 5 + MICHAEL = JACKPACK!!!
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    I think it's real, the J5 account said it was. Tito's always saying odd stuff like 'what time is it?' 'does anyone know what time it is?' 'where am i?' 'i'm on the roof' hahah

He cracks me up, can't tell if he's being serious, senile, or sarcastic. Either way, he's pretty fly.

I know. And I thought Tito was the serious one, or at least the most serious of the Jackson's . But I am wrong. In fact, his ways on twitter very much remind me of childish jokes, just as Michael would do, very joking and silly. Is he doing this so we see through him how michael would tweet when he would like to joke? Anyway, I like reading his silly fun tweets, what time is it, it's tito's time.. etc etc <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Pack 4

Definition: A number or quantity of connected or similar things

Jack(SONS) Pack
    ?
  • If you go back in Tito's twitters there are lot of strange twitters,
    like this:
    took my break just to be with you guys--angels where are you--jack pack where are you--popp t wants to hear from you
    1:44 PM Feb 23rd via web

So who is this jack pack?
    Oh i think when he asks us what time it is, he wants everyone to reply saying it's Tito time! Not the actual time i guess. Well he says Jack Pack is coming soon, so i guess we'll find out!
  • Did anyone else notice?

1)This tweet.
    What I need for the video: The Name of everyone's Jackson hubby/wife (Jalen lol) and a pic of yourself
    > send to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jackpackcrew@aol.com">jackpackcrew@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
    6:31 PM Feb 14th via web

2)Randy's presence in the twitter page photo.

3)The spotlight beams that shine from Michael's picture and the one of the brothers.

4)The O2 picture is the one that is used on the twitter page.
    I´M FOLOW ON TWITTER AND NOW JACK PACK IS FOLOWING AT ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I´M FOLOW ON TWITTER AND NOW JACK PACK IS FOLOWING AT ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Same here! Let's see what happens:-) <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • tito is asking everybody what time it is again <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> is he always like this?? (I just started following)
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Quite frankly I think they often jerk the fans around just to keep our interest until something major happens. It gets a little tiring and repetitious.
  • No he is asking if "CAN YOU FEEL IT" lol xD
  • I think that the brothers are really enjoying their renewed celebrity status.
    Think about it...they haven't been showered with this much attention in decades.
    They must be like kids in a candy store <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Quite frankly I think they often jerk the fans around just to keep our interest until something major happens. It gets a little tiring and repetitious.
    I think that the brothers are really enjoying their renewed celebrity status.
    Think about it...they haven't been showered with this much attention in decades.
    They must be like kids in a candy store <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

These two posts are quite interesting!
  • Why I have the feeling that JackPack is Michael ???

I hear the Jack Pack is in the house. Hey Fans!!! Mar Mar
    about 9 hours ago via web
  • I´M FOLOW ON TWITTER AND NOW JACK PACK IS FOLOWING AT ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@CC and @Zenda
    what is the jack pack that following you? jack_pack or officialjackpac??
    thank you very much!!!