Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    The day isn't over...tito comes on Twitter much later...

I hope not late... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

right, I forgot....different timezones <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Here in France it's 10 pm
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    What do you think about this tweet ?
    i don't know why but i found it strange..why he said "M J" ..

titojackson5 REALLY MISS M J
    Il y a 17 minutes via web
    What do you think about this tweet ?
    i don't know why but i found it strange..why he said "M J" ..

titojackson5 REALLY MISS M J
    Il y a 17 minutes via web

IDK but It's gettin' close to June 25th..... I really don't know. This tweet could have different meanings:

A. - He misses MJ ( He hadn't seen MJ since his disappearance, he hadn't the opporturnity to see him )
    B: He misses MJ ( MJ is dead)
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I was checking in on Twitter last night at a time when it seemed that there were lots of nasty tweets being sent to Tito.

I follow Tito and the other verified Jackson accounts but could find no reason why anyone would want to send such nasty tweets to him. Is he supposed to have said or done something? He was being accused of playing with fans emotions and was told to stay away and not come back.

Does anyone know what went on? I asked on Twitter but nobody was able to fill me in. I know who sent the nasty tweets but I'm not going to name them in here.

XX
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Here are some of the tweets I saw - name of the person who sent them has been removed:

again tito?
    about 16 hours ago via web in reply to titojackson5

Sorry for question...are you a jerk ? roof's jerk? whose roof's jerk ? jerk !!

Hey Tito your place is not here...THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE !! but keep searching...

Tito let your crap aside...and tell me somethin' serious...where is Michael?

D'oh when you tour?Nobody wanna see you.when Michael will tour,there will be full of people.you'll be lucky you'll be with him

this is the only way you will be able to meet some of us....otherwise, you're poop.

titoooooo where are you darling? on the roof? now comes the bounce? yeeeee....go to call the press.

titoooooooo before you jump, give your hat down ....I must be sure you do not survive !! Poop !!

send you evil messages cause you really mock us!YOU DON'T HAVE MERCY!This is not nice, you know it from your brother, Michael.
    about 15 hours ago via web in reply to titojackson5

with this occasion, tell him I love him so much....

power of L.O.V.E. Tito, not simply love....

DON'T BELIEVE HIM PEOPLE!!!! DON'T BELIEVE HIM !!! HE'S TRAAAAASHHHHH, GARBAAAAAGEEEEE !!!!
    about 15 hours ago via web

Tito, one day in your life, you'll remember a place ( twitter ), someone's touching your face ( with a slap ) ....>>>

Don't you ever come around here, don't wanna see your face you better disappear....BEAT IIIIIIITTTTTT!!!bye-bye.never comeback

Aaaaa.....I almost forgot....you're a full pampers !!
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    WOW! I'm shocked and don't get why people are doing this, Tito is so sweet to everyone on twitter! Later on, ima go hug poppa T, bigtime!
    OK so I DM'd the person who sent them asking why they sent these to Tito and this is the response:

"I simply hate him...I have my reasons....he mock us...he learned nothing from his little bro."

There's a few people I hate but I'd never dream of sending them tweets like that. To me, this person has also not learned anything from Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    OK so I DM'd the person who sent them asking why they sent these to Tito and this is the response:

"I simply hate him...I have my reasons....he mock us...he learned nothing from his little bro."

There's a few people I hate but I'd never dream of sending them tweets like that. To me, this person has also not learned anything from Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    EXACTLY! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm in shock. I can't believe that someone who is a fan of Mj would write this staff to his brother. That's mean. No matter what he did, they could tell him the nice way and I'm sure he would think about what he had done. But not this way. This is primitive.

Not everyone is MJ's true fan. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Lol. It gets worse. This person now has a black list of people. Take a look at this:

BlackList.jpg

How can they call themselves a fan of Michael when they quite clearly have issues with members of his family??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow!!
  • Looks like female writing, but you can't really tell. This person is obviously mentally ill.
    And a lot of celebrities have unstable people fallowing them. Someone should report her/him.
  • Lol. It gets worse. This person now has a black list of people. Take a look at this:

BlackList.jpg

How can they call themselves a fan of Michael when they quite clearly have issues with members of his family??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Why is Janet on that list? I'm really saddened by this person's response. Nobody deserves this kind of public backlashing. If there was a problem she should have tried writing or emailing him her concerns. It shouldn't have been shouted from the rooftops for goodness sake. She obviously believes Michael is alive though...

PS - thank you rowdyangel for not posting the name of the person.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Looks like female writing, but you can't really tell. This person is obviously mentally ill.
    And a lot of celebrities have unstable people fallowing them. Someone should report her/him.

not everyone is wrapped as tightly as we are. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> don't forget to secure that last buckle on my jacket orderly remember what happened the last time <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Looks like female writing, but you can't really tell. This person is obviously mentally ill.
    I just went to see some of the tweets to tito, and you're not wrong on that point. Some people tweet Tito and nothing else.. Nothing about themselves, or tweets to any other people.. Just Tito... constantly.. desperately.. that's quite disturbing. (and dull) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

btw on the twitpic they have written that all the people on the list will go bald.. errm too late for some? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • this person has every right to say what they want. We do not know the personal relationship between MJ and his siblings and what may have happened to make this person dislike them. You all know just as much about them as I know about you....NOTHING! You can hate someone and pretend you like them for the public and the camera...how do we know? I think the fact that MJ kept his family out of his life speaks volumes about how he felt. We shouldn't label this person Crazy just because they have their reasons...Tito is not a saint. I like him but he is NOT a saint.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ..btw on the twitpic they have written that all the people on the list will go bald.. errm too late for some? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Haha. They want to feel powerful because of Janet's new haircut. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    These people are obviously beLIEvers, but I hope from not from THIS website. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    This person is seriously missing Michael's message. Why would they put Michael's family on the list. That is taking it too far. What the hell did Tito ever do to them? Like he can just come out and scream "MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!1"
    I'm not going to be spiteful, but people like this are no better than their enemies.
    A word of advice to them: Get a life.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    It's certain people I dislike but I wouldn't take it to this level.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    this person has every right to say what they want. We do not know the personal relationship between MJ and his siblings and what may have happened to make this person dislike them. You all know just as much about them as I know about you....NOTHING! You can hate someone and pretend you like them for the public and the camera...how do we know? I think the fact that MJ kept his family out of his life speaks volumes about how he felt. We shouldn't label this person Crazy just because they have their reasons...Tito is not a saint. I like him but he is NOT a saint.

True, but to tweet this stuff publicly is not good.
    Lol. It gets worse. This person now has a black list of people. Take a look at this:

BlackList.jpg

Why is Janet on that list? I'm really saddened by this person's response. Nobody deserves this kind of public backlashing. If there was a problem she should have tried writing or emailing him her concerns. It shouldn't have been shouted from the rooftops for goodness sake. She obviously believes Michael is alive though...

PS - thank you rowdyangel for not posting the name of the person.

I think this person is very childish and disrespectful at one time....This person wants to be a fan of Michael??? ha! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I think this is not, what Michael would like....
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Someone said this person has issues with the family? ...This person just has issues in general. Half the time in their tweets, they don't even make sense, they are all over the place. "You mock us, you're poop" "From your brother, Michael" "Tell him I love him so much" "Where is he?" "Go away & never come back" this person has lost their mind. The only person in the J family I have iffy feeling towards is Jermaine, but I don't hate him, I would never say things like this to him. This person is very, very immature. Borderline crazy. Sorry, don't mean to offend, but seriously? Pretty soon all of the Jacksons are going to just go away & not talk, then we'll never know anything. They need to sit down & listen to Michael a little bit more & learn something. He would not like this at all. Even if he didn't talk to his family all the time, they are still his FAMILY. He wouldn't want his so called "fans" bashing them. & the blacklist? Everyone will go bald? Really? Is this person serious? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I really hope Tito just ignores it & this person gets a grip.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    WOW! I'm shocked and don't get why people are doing this, Tito is so sweet to everyone on twitter! Later on, ima go hug poppa T, bigtime!
    Me too <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I hate to see that kind of garbage being thrown at Tito. He has been a sweetheart and I always find myself feeling a little better after he's been on the roof, bar-b-quing or making tacos. How sad. Ihope it doesn't make him stop tweeting. He is the only one out of all the family who tries to at least acknowledge Michael's fans. That's just mean <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->