Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• maybe JAck pack.. is the name for a jackson5 fangroup?
  • ZendaZenda Posts: 24
    I´M FOLOW ON TWITTER AND NOW JACK PACK IS FOLOWING AT ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@CC and @Zenda
    what is the jack pack that following you? jack_pack or officialjackpac??
    thank you very much!!!

officialjackpack.
  • You know, if I see that Twitter page of "Jack Pack Crew"
    it almost looks like those are fans of the Jacksons, or they
    are family members of the Jacksons <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Look at the background
    and what it says at "Bio" ?

Name Jack Pack Crew
    Location USA
    Bio The OFFICIAL Jack Pack:
    @Kiki4MarlonJ
    @BuffydaTiToSlyr
    @NatLuvzTito
    @clintongrl53
    @BabyDJSmiley
    @Maria4MJackson
    @Radfaith
    @Crazy_4_Jackson
    @kaycee_Kim
    @ChristinaOP

And then the background:
    0tile.jpg

I could be wrong here, it's just a thought <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Sorry, just seems like a fan group of the brothers to me & the guys love having a group of female fans drooling over them again. Just my opinion, I don't see any reason to believe that it's Michael. & they said they are making a video & need everyone's Jackson "hubby" (in other words, Jackson guy they like & wish was their hubby) & a picture of themselves for the video - just FANS.
  • Sorry, just seems like a fan group of the brothers to me & the guys love having a group of female fans drooling over them again. Just my opinion, I don't see any reason to believe that it's Michael. & they said they are making a video & need everyone's Jackson "hubby" (in other words, Jackson guy they like & wish was their hubby) & a picture of themselves for the video - just FANS.

# we are NOT family members of the Jacksons just dedicated fans of the Jacksons about 7 hours ago via web
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    4)The O2 picture is the one that is used on the twitter page.

Yeah...why this one???
  • So uhm... they are online on this forum or what? I just said "Maybe they are just a group of fans of the Jacksons.. or family members.. and then they twit "We are NOT family members... "? hmm
  • I am beginning to think that is what it means. They are essentially inviting fans to join Jack Pack.
    maybe JAck pack.. is the name for a jackson5 fangroup?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WHAT IS THIS??? WHAT ARE THE TRYING TO SAY???

officialjackpac We are ALL fans of the Jacksons. Instead of hating, we need to "study peace" as our heroes persuade us to. They are about love! ?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Jack Pack could mean 3T - maybe 3T will be back in 2010.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Then why do they say Jack Pack is coming soon! from time to time? A fan club is coming soon? I think it already exists. I believe it's something much bigger.

I don't know about 3T, they were supposed to have an album out Summer 2010. Their twitter accounts are very silent, i thought this was because of Michael, that were sad, but in pictures they look quite happy. Not sure what's going on. Time will tell.
  • Didn't Jermaine twitter about a month ago something like "Jack Pack is back summer 2010"?
  • Those girls refer to the 4 jackson brothers as Jack Pack.
  • ok im going to close this board once and for all so you dont waste your time investigating this further. I am a part of the Official Jack Pack... we are just fans of the Brothers..the brothers gave us this name and we have ran with it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Seriously it is not a clue lol If you have any questions feel free to ask because i can lay it all down for you considering i am apart of this Jack Pack....discussion closed.
  • Thanks for the clarification on what Jack Pack really means. You have answered a big question that loomed since Jack Pack was perceived to be a clue regarding MJ.

I do have questions regarding two tweets that the Jack5ons sent. What are they referring to when they announce that the Jack Pack will be coming or planning something for Summer 2010? Also their invitation to send fan photos for an upcoming video sounds interesting. Do you know when the video will be released?
    ok im going to close this board once and for all so you dont waste your time investigating this further. I am a part of the Official Jack Pack... we are just fans of the Brothers..the brothers gave us this name and we have ran with it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Seriously it is not a clue lol If you have any questions feel free to ask because i can lay it all down for you considering i am apart of this Jack Pack....discussion closed.
  • Your question has been answered:

Sending special love to Jack Pack and Jackson Warriors --- I see you! lol, Always, JJ (all Jackson fans are Jack Pack & Warriors)
    about 1 hours ago via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->
    ok im going to close this board once and for all so you dont waste your time investigating this further. I am a part of the Official Jack Pack... we are just fans of the Brothers..the brothers gave us this name and we have ran with it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Seriously it is not a clue lol If you have any questions feel free to ask because i can lay it all down for you considering i am apart of this Jack Pack....discussion closed.

Wait, then why are you here?! Your a hoax believer, but you're fans of the Jacksons. Tito says he loves the Jack Pack, so that means he loves hoaxers?! Or does he not know you're hoaxers?
  • Why I have the feeling that JackPack is Michael ???

I hear the Jack Pack is in the house. Hey Fans!!! Mar Mar
    about 9 hours ago via web
    iunno how it could be the jacksons cinsidering every jackson bro tweets about this jack pack, and where they are and stuff, at first thats was my thought maybe it's michael but i dont know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I´M FOLOW ON TWITTER AND NOW JACK PACK IS FOLOWING AT ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@CC and @Zenda
    what is the jack pack that following you? jack_pack or officialjackpac??
    thank you very much!!!
    i searched twitter and i cant find any of those accounts :S
  • The Jack Pack is just a fan group...but only certain people can be in this group. Its closed now so dont go begging to be a part of the Jack Pack. Its not a hoax group its not a rip group its a Jackson fan group. Michael being alive or not has nothing to do with the Jack Pack. If your a believer then that means you are not a fan of the Jacksons? Just trying to clear things up for you. i do come back every now and again to check in on yall. The Jack Pack is not a clue to anything so dont come harrassing us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • also there are alot of people who keep stealing our jack pack name the REAL jack pack is called TheRealJackPack we had to change it. There are lots of other people trying to copy the group and its very frustrating...but the real Jack Pack page is the one i just showed you...just please dont harrass us
    The Jackson's made clear the Jack Pack is all of the Jackson's fans. I have a feeling they're reading this thread unless some of you have been asking what the Jack Pack is. So it's not as elite as we think, it's all of their fans.
    @i_need you sorry you're being harassed. you don't think we're harassing you on here do you? We were just confused, no worries.
  • @i_need you sorry you're being harassed. you don't think we're harassing you on here do you? We were just confused, no worries.
    no i was worried that after you mention the jack pack some fans on here will go to our page and harass us. No i dont think your harassing i can understand where the confusion has set in about the Jack Pack...I still love you all!!
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Let's remember some tweets. I did my homework well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

February 1-st
    Jermaine :
    we r busy recording, working hard on various projects. summer 2010 is going to be huge!

February 2-nd
    Jermaine
    Jack Pack is Back! u like that?

JACK-PACK is back summer 2010. Spread the word!!!!!!
    Do you see any connection between the 2 messages from February 1 and 2??

and Jermaine ends with:
    I love you more... JJ
    Who says this ? I konw only ONE person: THE KING !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

At this date Jack Pack twitter account of the fans did not exist, isn't it ??

Febr. 11
    what's Positively Michael?

@titojackson5 forgot to shout out @mjjsite. Here's one for ya from Jermaine! heee heee
    This "for ya from Jermaine" reminds me of one TMZ's title "ya MJ still dead something like this ... I can't remember well..

and the "heee heee" is specific to Jermaine ?? I didn't know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Febr. 12
    Jack5ons twitter page at Name: Michael Jackson 5 also at Page, but just for a short time at Name, then dissapeared.

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/41258508@N ... 3/sizes/o/<!-- m -->

jodigomes : the real, true Jackson 5: Jermaine, Marlon, Tito, Jackie and of course the beloved King, Michael Jackson

Febr. 24
    Tito
    Jack Pack are you there?

Marlon
    Special shout to @jodigomes & Jackson Warriors! I like that. Also cheers to the Jack Pack coming Back! Study Peace & Good Night

Now, if I'm not wrong, Jack Pack twitter account of the fans was created on Febr. 24, so Marlon is asking if the fans are coming back?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Jodi's explanation : She named the brothers Marlon, Tito, Jackie, JJ with the a nickname: Jack Pack, but fans took it so belongs to them

One of the brothers' explanation: they wanted to make an account Jack Pack but because fans took this name, now belongs to fans

Confusing isn't it??

I'm not sure but Jack Pack could be first time written in one message of the brothers on January 18 th- MLK Day..... but I'm not very sure, you can check it.

Now you can have your own conclusions. For me it's clear enough. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->