Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• Thanks anewfan, I forgot about that one !!! Good pick up. Cheers <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    It seems the last tweet was referring to a tweeter named MimiTheLovely. She was very happy he was responding to her & said she couldnt believe he was reading her tweets & said so.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    ladies and gents--CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!
    26 minutes ago via web
    and This is It. My burning question remains, What is 'IT'? Guess I'll have to wait and see. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I hope he wasn't drunk when he tweeted
  • I find it interesting that he's naming off different countries: USA, Japan, Russia, Europe... I don't think he picked them by chance, that's got to mean something. Europe: you never let me down..?? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    I find it interesting that he's naming off different countries: USA, Japan, Russia, Europe... I don't think he picked them by chance, that's got to mean something. Europe: you never let me down..?? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

i think he's talking about the fans....from usa,japan,russia,europe.... maybe,he wants they to write to his twitter <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    and "i bet he's..." <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> he = mikael?? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> i hope he's not making fun of us....

*LUNA*
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Is calling all fans of the world, the army of LOVE ........ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I hope he wasn't drunk when he tweeted
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tito often speak of him in third person...

People say "you never answer me" and he says "if i ever catch this guy..." like he was someone else, but he's talking about himself.

And he always have fun saying he leaves, while in fact he is still online reading all tweets, and says "you know poppa T is still there, reading"
  • you know things considered all of these folks could actually be a little tetched in the head (as reba would say) <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • By titojackson5
    does anybody have any TACOS
    10 minutes ago via web

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael's favorite food is Mexican food -- according to Moonwalk! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I have tacos tito! I just had some last night! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael's favorite food is Mexican food -- according to Moonwalk! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I have tacos tito! I just had some last night! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I know, but dang. They need to chill out. I want some tacos now, but I'm going Italian! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Michael's favorite food is Mexican food -- according to Moonwalk! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Janet said on George Lopez that she loved Mexican food and then she threw in, so did Mike. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> George said Really? Janet said, OH YEAH with this "are you kidding" kind of look and tone.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Janet said on George Lopez that she loved Mexican food and then she threw in, so did Mike. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> George said Really? Janet said, OH YEAH with this "are you kidding" kind of look and tone.

Oh, I missed that interview! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Hmm.. maybe there is something significant to that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael's favorite food is Mexican food -- according to Moonwalk! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh, I missed that interview! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Hmm.. maybe there is something significant to that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It was really boring, like the LK interview. I thought I was going to fall asleep!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Do we have any Mexicans here? is "enchilada" a mexican food? I'm just curious
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I own 2 chihuahuas! Does that count! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I know you all get tired of my sillies but humor is good!!!
    Or maybe Taco Bell is jumping on the bandwagon as a Hoax sponsor like Coke and Do Do Bird!
  • maybe its a reminder that mj is in mexico where the photography restrictions. I believe (and im not sure) that the only flight that left LAX on 6/258/09 was a privtate plane that landed in Mexico. Jermaine confirmed (pretty much) that while sh!t started to hit the fan in LA, Michael was on his way to the Airport.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Makes me wonder if those pool photos of Michael's kids and also Murray were not taken in Mexico.
  • Do we have any Mexicans here? is "enchilada" a mexican food? I'm just curious

Enchilidas...

homer-simpson-259x300.gif

Sorry !

I don't know if it's also mexican, but my friends from Peru told me how to do it...maybe it's more from Peru, Chile...

Damn, i want some papa rellenas with Inca Cola now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Janet was so lovely in the G.L. interview, I really enjoy watching her interviews. I have very dear friend from Mexico City, she is always making something that is good. I love anything with Chipotle in it.
  • Tito is back tweeting his bootie off:

seems like he was in Hawaii...what a popular place once again. He also talks about missing Michael- and how the lyrics to Michael's songs made him think.

Furthermore- he is talking about Feb 1 and "the launch"- does he have an album coming out, too?

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/titojackson5<!-- m -->

titojackson5 Tito Jackson
    do not forget.....8 days till launch
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
    where will you be feb 1st?
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

gotta go back soon
    22 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply »
    i had a great time--beautiful sunsets beyond imagination
    22 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply »
    i wanna thank the people of hawaii for a great 10 vacation
  • He tweeted tonight and wrote about his new website.

<!-- w -->www.titojackson.com<!-- w -->

Isn't it funny if you look in the pics section of his website there are NO pics of Michael?