Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    In my honest opinion, Michael lost contact with his family - especially the last years. They exploited him and he was aware of it.

My deep feeling is that they are exploiting this situation for their own gain.

I dont take much notice of what they say and do.. i wont be watching their reality shows, buying their new albums or going to their shows.

Sorry.. just the way i feel. Its a gut feeling.

No apologies needed! Everyone is entailed to their own opinion. However I was looking at this from a diffent perspective. What if MJ told his family to go ahead and get back out there and make themselves known on their own merits? While most of them have exploited him over the years; I do believe that he's giving all of them the opportunity to capture the world on their own. I am sure for years he was bereated about being the most famous person on the planet which never allowed their careers to go anywhere except for Janet. I just think MJ would want his fans and the world to give his other family members the opportunity to show their talents. Just my opinion! Keep the Faith!
  • I think he sounds like he's trying to give people hope. Lets hope its about MJ.
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    I think he sounds like he's trying to give people hope. Lets hope its about MJ.

his tweets are always so confusing. in my opinion its about mj but who knows <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    titojackson5

you guys know this is the best part--when you think i am gone--i just love this --
    4:24 PM Jul 2nd via web

is michael tweeting in tito's account?
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    titojackson5

you guys know this is the best part--when you think i am gone--i just love this --

lol i wouldn't be surprise
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Well if it is michael at least he is eating. But I really think it is just Tito messing about
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Well if it is michael at least he is eating. But I really think it is just Tito messing about

This made me laugh. lol Of course he is eating. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    titojackson5

it's weird but i don't thint it's Michael,Michael want to open the minds and maybe make fun of media ..but here tito just want to play with us..he talks to people who are tweeting him and Michael doesn't want to make fun of us
    ..it's my opinion,but i love Tito <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he make me laught a lot!
  • Ladies ! Tito needs love ! He can cook, he can sing, he can play the guitar, he can take you to the sunset on the beach, or watch the stars on his "doggone roof" ! who knows what else <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Last call for Tito's heart ladies !!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    lol...like the 'female attention/ promoting hats'-note!

he also likes cruisin down p c h with the top down, btw...like i said: he's the fun guy outta the jacksons. the one everybody wants to hang with and paint the town red.

re: bad time...: i also think that it's not really important to look at punctutation in a tweet to decypher its meaning. if he had to go somewhere, he just tweeted that quickly and ran. i wouldn't read too much into that one.

• Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Ladies ! Tito needs love ! He can cook, he can sing, he can play the guitar, he can take you to the sunset on the beach, or watch the stars on his "doggone roof" ! who knows what else <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> funny but i have to refuse
  • Ladies ! Tito needs love ! He can cook, he can sing, he can play the guitar, he can take you to the sunset on the beach, or watch the stars on his "doggone roof" ! who knows what else <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> funny but i have to refuse

Oh noooo

Tito, i'm sorry, i did everything I could...guess you'll have to stay on Twitter for a little more time <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Tito never answers to questions about Michael ... & why is he so happy everytime he gets on twitter? How fast can they get over "Michael's death"?
  • Maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it on twitter with perfect strangers...

I mean, if Michael is dead, so we should let people cope with it the way they can, and just take what they wish to offer. Tito never talks about Michael, or rarely, he prefers to talk about food, about enjoying life, looking for a lady if possible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I guess it's the way he deals with life. we don't have to judge. And we can't blame people for the way they act. It's their decision. Maybe this is what he needs.
    Maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it on twitter with perfect strangers...

I mean, if Michael is dead, so we should let people cope with it the way they can, and just take what they wish to offer. Tito never talks about Michael, or rarely, he prefers to talk about food, about enjoying life, looking for a lady if possible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I guess it's the way he deals with life. we don't have to judge. And we can't blame people for the way they act. It's their decision. Maybe this is what he needs.

yes,you're right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Tito is kind even if he speaks aout the same things allllllll time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We don't have to expect something about him ..he speaks with us just for the fun,he tries to answer to everyone and it's cool
    Maybe he doesn't want to answer questions about Michael because he knows if he answers to one and only question ..he will be harass and people will ask "why he doesn't answer anymore?it's weird.."
    He just want to talk about him because if he begins to speak about his brother..it's DEAD lol
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    titojackson5

@allaboutMJJ happy b day--the best is yet to come
    about 3 hours ago via web in reply to allaboutMJJ

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    titojackson5

He wishes an happy birthday to AllaboutMJ ...i think he says "the best is yet to come" for this new years regarding his or her birthday ..no ??
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If I also think!!! The best one only still comes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If I also think!!! The best one only still comes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol yes the best one ever !and.. even if he says it for a birthday,i think there's a looooot of "the best is yet to come" this days <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->..it's unusual and too weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> If I also think!!! The best one only still comes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol yes the best one ever !and.. even if he says it for a birthday,i think there's a looooot of "the best is yet to come" this days <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->..it's unusual and too weird <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yesssss <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    titojackson5

He wishes an happy birthday to AllaboutMJ ...i think he says "the best is yet to come" for this new years regarding his or her birthday ..no ??

He's still telling the MJ fan that the best is yet to come <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> before he tweeted her, she wrote a lot of tweets to him like "if you tell me happy birthday you'll make my year!!" so maybe he's telling her that the best is yet to come this year.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ohh thank you i didn't know Tito has already tweeted this!
    ..Yes maybe he wants to be sure that we understand <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    By the way,Eddie Jones also said "the best is yet to come" on the 23th August,when Murray was on court.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/titojackson5<!-- m -->

gotta go--have a great great day

a big hello and thanks to any of you that i have not said hey to in the past--"wuts up"

almost 100 degrees today--tonight is a good late night drive night

takin' a late nite drive tonight

it has been a long week-just had to take some time to say "hey"

ladies and gents--CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!
    26 minutes ago via web

africa-- i know you are here--wuts up china?
    27 minutes ago via web

australia--i can not hear you
    28 minutes ago via web

come on europe--you never never never let me down
    28 minutes ago via web

japan--i can not hear you
    34 minutes ago via web

russia--i can not hear you
    34 minutes ago via web

u s a--i can not hear you
    34 minutes ago via web

poppa t is in "da" house--feelin' goooood