Tito jackson is now on Twitter

Comments

• Oh God ! Tito really don't deserves this...I think this person has personnal issues, apart from MJ...I mean, this black list has nothing to do with it ! I'm sure he doesn't even met one of them ! How can you have a "black list" of people you never met <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I mean, who is this person ??? NOBODY for sure ! So how can you build a black list of people that never did anything to you and that you cannot proove they did anything to Michael. And if they did anything to Michael, it's none of your business ! It's Michael's family !!!

So TITO, if you read this, Just please consider we don't like people acting like this. It's nothing about Fan, it's nothing about Love, and it's nothing about Respect...I don't like this, and I will never accept people insulting others, whoever they are !
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Read Tito's tweets, he already saw those evil messages & responded...Poor Tito.
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    This person is from Romania...Traian Basescu is our president... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that's insane

Poor tito
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Oh God ! Tito really don't deserves this...I think this person has personnal issues, apart from MJ...I mean, this black list has nothing to do with it ! I'm sure he doesn't even met one of them ! How can you have a "black list" of people you never met <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I mean, who is this person ??? NOBODY for sure ! So how can you build a black list of people that never did anything to you and that you cannot proove they did anything to Michael. And if they did anything to Michael, it's none of your business ! It's Michael's family !!!

So TITO, if you read this, Just please consider we don't like people acting like this. It's nothing about Fan, it's nothing about Love, and it's nothing about Respect...I don't like this, and I will never accept people insulting others, whoever they are !

Agree!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    How do you see what people have tweeted to Tito I follow him and when I go on his page I just see what he has tweeted to people I can't get the hang of twitter can you tell me please
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    How do you see what people have tweeted to Tito I follow him and when I go on his page I just see what he has tweeted to people I can't get the hang of twitter can you tell me please
    You can go to the search bar and enter
    "@titojackson5"; or whatever his name is.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    ok thankyou
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i dont know what all the problems with tito are, but apart from the fact that he spams the heck outta my twitter home page <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That is so rude !! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Some people are just to much... this person seriosly outta get some help. It's kindda creepy for one to behave that way.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    about the 'guess who's reading your tweets' after saying 'gotta go':

tito has a ball sayin' bye to everyone just to tweet some more after that. so there's nothing unusual with that. bear in mind that we're dealing with the original jackson-pranksters here. they all have that kind of 'whacky' humor, so that's really nothing to read into. he does that all the time.

i don't think any of the family tweets anything to confirm or debunk this hoax. that should be the last thing they should do, given that they are in on it. they can't give anything away, so of course they're all 'acting normal', life goes on, back to business.

i generally notice that americans seem to be dealing 'better' with such losses. my american half of the family has reduced to about half in the past ten yrs and ppl over there seem to be dealing better with that than i do over here, maybe it's the spirituality that keeps them from being depressed too long or whatever. they also celebrate 'life' when someone passes, very different to over here, where you attend a 'mourning service' and it's nothing like a funeral service i experienced in the states or in an american service over here. you leave that uplifted and encouraged, not sad and crushed. which doesn't make the sadness about the loss go away but it helps a great deal.

just sayin' that i find nothing unusual in tito's or randy's tweets...yet.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yes Tito often says goddbye and stays after to keep reading the tweets. And sometime he says "hey I'm still reading !"
    Last time he said "I love that moment when you think I'm gone." But he was still reading the tweets. I guess he must say goodbye to make people stop tweeting for nothing. Then he reads everything he received.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Well Tito hasn't tweeted in a couple days but Randy and some of Tito's sons have. One of the son's was tweeting about MJ's kids. He was saying that they are always looking out for them and they are okay. Then Tito other son was saying something about his code zero series making alot of references to MJ. He also has some kind of vote going about a license plate or something like that for MJ. I also find it odd that Jermaine hasn't said anything really lately. He hasn't even tweeted since Easter and he use to be on Twitter non stop. Now Randy and other family members are the ones doing the tweeting. Randy always be talking about doing things that his brother want him to do and following his wishes. Something is up in the Jackson family. It's like Randy seem the only one who says things like that. He also made sure to say that tribute in Rome has been cancelled and so did Tito's son. He was mad about the auction too saying his mom was the one who could stop it. It seem like sometimes he kinda puts his family on blast too. Is Randy the one family member that is actually speaking for MJ? It seems that way lately.
  • You never know...We can't ask people to talk about their "dead brother" all the time. They have a life too.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i really think that the tweets are somewhat 'orchestrated'. you never catch the jackson bros. tweeting at the same time. it's like they're taking turns, so the fans can tweet with the jacksons pretty much every other day and they also find out about the fans' questions that way or how well they are informed in general. tito is really not saying anything regarding mike, other than that he misses him. randy is actually giving information out when he shows up. i think tito would be swarmed with questions about why he cancelled his gig in st. kitts to be part of the rome tribute and now that got cancelled...

so, with randy giving it away (tribute, auction etc.), tito might be safe from some questioning now. by the time he shows up again, things will have calmed down or randy has given out some more info-candy. this also defines the roles in this, i think. tito is the fun-tweeter (talkin' bout having coffee on his rooftop and all) and randy is the one who mainly takes care of anything mike right now.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So far, Tito just wants to get female attention and promote hats.
  • So far, Tito just wants to get female attention and promote hats.

I think you're so right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And I forgot!! he also eats tones of tacos and bbq´s on the roof <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tito's back on Twitter

Said a few words like

CAN YOU FEEL IT and so on

But then he said

"BAD TIME BACK SOON"

Exactly this way....I might be nuts but he coudl have wrote "bad time, back soon" or " Bad time...back soon !"

So "bad time back soon" could mean "BAD time will be back soon" And we know who's bad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok ok...i know, don't tell me....my jacket, my cell, and my pills... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    He probably meant "BAD" will be BACK SOON <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Tito's back on Twitter

Said a few words like

But then he said

"BAD TIME BACK SOON"

Exactly this way....I might be nuts but he coudl have wrote "bad time, back soon" or " Bad time...back soon !"

So "bad time back soon" could mean "BAD time will be back soon" And we know who's bad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok ok...i know, don't tell me....my jacket, my cell, and my pills... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

hehe I just love Tito. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Tito's back on Twitter

Said a few words like

But then he said

"BAD TIME BACK SOON"

Bad time, (I will be)back soon

add the cold shower set plus the electric shocks...I´m coming as well
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    Or maybe he wanted to say ,but he wasn't be able to say , BAM time ,he will be back soon
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I DON´T KNOW IF THIS IS HOAX RELATED
    I´M WATCHING 30TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, THE LAST PRESENATION OF MJ AND HIS BROTHERS, THEY SING CAN YOU FEEL IT FIRST (TITO ALWAYS SAY THIS ON THE ROOF) AND THEY MAKE A BREAK WITH HISORY MUSIC (LIKE TDCAU IN TII) AN THEN MJ WAS SINGING I´LL BE THERE AND JERMAINE SING A PART AND THEN MJ WAS CRYING ON THE FLOOR... THEN THEY TLAK ABOUT SING ONE OF THE FIRST SONGS AND THEY SAY TWO OR THREE AND MJ SAY TO THE PUBLIC "I WANT YOU BACK"? AND START SINGGING... IF THIS HOAX WAS PLANNED YEARS AGO, THIS PRESENTATION WITH HIS BROTHERS, ALL THE SHOW REALLY... HE KNOW THAT WAS HIS LAST... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Tito's latest tweets:

titojackson5

an amazing person comes in many packages

Tito Jackson titojackson5

back to my last statement--if you only see with your eyes and not with you heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?

Tito Jackson titojackson5

mad love for you--" your always in my heart......."

titojackson5

peace

you guys know this is the best part--when you think i am gone--i just love this -- vor ungefähr 19 Stunden via web

gotta go we will get together soon-- vor ungefähr 19 Stunden via web

What do you think?