The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1338529150:
    <br />It June.<br />It's depressing.<br />On 25th there will be 3 years.<br />Mike I want you to be OK. That's an order LOL!<br />Really, I hope you are OK Michael. Wherever you might be now.<br />I love you angel.<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, I'm sure Michael is ok... :bearhug: he sent us  many messages to let know us  this...<br /><br />Wait for June 25...will tell us something...  :icon_bounce:  certainly !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />With endless L.O.V.E.  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    15 days and it will be another year. I can´t believe he "died" to the world as a prescription medication addict whos doctor fueled with propofol.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "Michael please come back" <br />We must suffer of some form of mental disease...well at least me<br />
    <br /><br />
    There's no way one can remove you from her heart.<br />We can try to forget, just like addicts, to completely keep us away from all that means YOU. Music, photos, interviews, books.... Just throw them all or lock them in a box and give the key to our best friend and ask her to not give it back - no matter how hard we beg and plead. This way I think I could forget or at least pretend.<br />But I don't find enough power inside to do this.<br />Two years ago I felt that if you are dead I don't care if I live or die anymore. How the hell could this happen? I don't understand why you have so much power over me. Even dead.<br />Please let us know, even from the other world, please let us know the truth. So we can be at (some sort of) sad peace.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1339325390:
    <br />15 days and it will be another year. I can´t believe he "died" to the world as a prescription medication addict whos doctor fueled with propofol.<br />
    <br />Don't forget that he wanted it this way. He created the whole hoax and made us the audience and the witnesses of this greatest show on earth. He could have just disappeared if he really felt threatened by the evil guys but he chooses to fight bravely like a brave noble knight in a battle field. 3 years of excitement, 3 years of expectations and high hopes, 3 years of struggeling with the unknown. So happy death anniversary Michael. Should we celebrate it with a cake? I prefer some candles without a cake. Candles always burn for others to lighten their world.<br /><br />Elegant-Candles-Design-for-Christmas-1.jpg
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1339526013:
    <br />
    on 1339325390:
    <br />15 days and it will be another year. I can´t believe he "died" to the world as a prescription medication addict whos doctor fueled with propofol.<br />
    <br />Don't forget that he wanted it this way. He created the whole hoax and made us the audience and the witnesses of this greatest show on earth. He could have just disappeared if he really felt threatened by the evil guys but he chooses to fight bravely like a brave noble knight in a battle field. 3 years of excitement, 3 years of expectations and high hopes, 3 years of struggeling with the unknown. So happy death anniversary Michael. Should we celebrate it with a cake? I prefer some candles without a cake. Candles always burn for others to lighten their world.<br /><br />Elegant-Candles-Design-for-Christmas-1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />maybe now... in a few days, when the fourth year begins...the world will see the master at work! maybe BAM starts on the fourth year... we already have three... keep the faith!
    I'm so sick, really. I can barely talk because my voice is so squeaky, i keep sneezing/coughing, my head/nose/eyes/ears all hurt, and I dealt with it at work yesterday & today 8 hour shifts, but it keeps getting worse, so I ask my boss if I could stay home tomorrow and he says no, unless I want to be fired.  :icon_e_surprised: He's a butthead.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340163689:
    <br />I'm so sick, really. I can barely talk because my voice is so squeaky, i keep sneezing/coughing, my head/nose/eyes/ears all hurt, and I dealt with it at work yesterday & today 8 hour shifts, but it keeps getting worse, so I ask my boss if I could stay home tomorrow and he says no, unless I want to be fired.  :icon_e_surprised: He's a butthead.<br />
    <br /><br />Cough on him  :icon_evil: <br />Ok, that wasn't very nice....<br /><br />I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.....I hope this will pass quickly and you feel better very soon! <br />Hugs to you!!!!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzM_CDMYlB6mVVV3APphRlqJwEs9C34s59wZPPBi2u9sPFOT7r<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    I woke up with this idea - that in the end we are all alone. We die alone, better said nobody can help us die easier. In the orthodox funeral ceremony the priests say it is terrible for the soul to separate from the body. These words haunt me since my mom died and I was witness to her agony. We are born with death within us. We live knowing one certain thing: that some day we have to die. I'm thinking of the moment of death many times. I am ....scared or how should I say this - I am afraid that I will not be able to die in a peacefull way or dignified way.My husband told me some day "you are ashamed to die!!". Maybe I am, is there a cure for this? I hate the idea that other people will handle my cadaver.<br />I don't want to cry or whine when I die, I don't want the ones around me to cry for me, I don't want my family to suffer when I die...sometimes I think that when I will feel I have to die I will just dissapear and leave them a note so they won't have to see my dead body. I don't want people to see my dead body.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJFAN7, I sure hope you're feeling better soon! Drink lots of water and get lots of sleep!<br /><br />chicken-noodle-soup.jpg<br /><br />Gina, he's coming back, and in the meantime, there's going to be so much more things he wants to share with us through this hoax!  You're thinking some pretty dark thoughts. :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON - KEEP YOUR HEAD UP LYRICS<br />Be strong! We all need you! MJ needs you!<br /> :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    MJFAN7: hope you´re feeling better soon! I am sorry to hear that your boss is so uncomprehending and unsympathetic. <br />Get well soon my dear. <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Gina: first of all let me tell you that I am sorry that these dark thoughts have come to you today. <br />I believe that every human being thinks of death now and then.<br />We are mortal and we know it. That´s the curse of being endowed with reason, unlike many other species. <br /><br />I have worked with dying people respectively with terminally ill people and their families a lot. <br />I have experienced all of that in my personal life as well. <br />If you want or need to talk about it just send me a message. <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Meanwhile:<br /><br />lifeunlived.jpg<br /><br />
    Aw thanks everyone, im just going to take a lot of medicine & i'll be okay. thanks! :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    @MJFan sorry you were feeling under the weather. Hope you are better now.  And BTW, get another job.  You should not be treated that way.  :computer-losy-smiley: People can be so insensitive to others at times and it burns me up when it’s a non-caring boss on a job.<br /><br />@Gina - I kinda know what you’re feeling.  I have always said that if I became terminally ill and my body and systems started shutting down, I do not want to be put on life support or just brought back to suffer more o cause additional pain to people who love me.  I want to die with dignity without my family having to be burdened with me as a moaning, groaning, helpless vegetable.  When the end is imminent I have no wishes to prolong it.  I’ve witnessed it and I never want to do that to people I love. 
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1340168478:
    <br />I woke up with this idea - that in the end we are all alone. We die alone, better said nobody can help us die easier. In the orthodox funeral ceremony the priests say it is terrible for the soul to separate from the body. These words haunt me since my mom died and I was witness to her agony. We are born with death within us. We live knowing one certain thing: that some day we have to die. I'm thinking of the moment of death many times. I am ....scared or how should I say this - I am afraid that I will not be able to die in a peacefull way or dignified way.My husband told me some day "you are ashamed to die!!". Maybe I am, is there a cure for this? I hate the idea that other people will handle my cadaver.<br />I don't want to cry or whine when I die, I don't want the ones around me to cry for me, I don't want my family to suffer when I die...sometimes I think that when I will feel I have to die I will just dissapear and leave them a note so they won't have to see my dead body. I don't want people to see my dead body.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh Gina, What is this now, girl?<br />You're so young! Maybe that's why you are not as spiritual.<br /><br />It is not easy, but we have to work it every day, after all, dying is the only thing 100% certain what will happen in life. We could do like some people who celebrate the death and cry at birth.<br />They say that death is liberation of the soul, so why suffer? After all everyone wants to be free, right?
    I do not know Gina what will be the future... :icon_rolleyes: and even that's nice  :icon_razz:<br /><br />But I know the past...and I know that a lot of union, so much love , so much friendship as I met here after June 25, I had not ever  :icon_razz: and I never tire of thanking Michael for all this.. :bearhug:  :moonwalk_:<br /><br />You are not alone Gina, we are not alone  :bearhug:  and replies to your post  show  this  :bearhug:<br /><br />Smile dear.. :bearhug: all this love is a great gift... it's a great adventure of L.O.V.E. !!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
    Where is Purelove?  :-\
    I do not feel so good, I have some pains for a few years and the doctor couldn't tell what it is. He just gave me a strict diet that I keep only in part because I can't completely give up sweets and fats. Well, some day I have to die anyway. <br /> last night I was thinking what is left after 3 years of hoaxing. I feel somehow drained of interest and the fact that TS chose not be here with us for comments is quite depressing.<br />I am thinking of Michael, observing that the forum seems to shift from him being the center of the hoax to other areas ...at least this is the feeling I get lately. But I am here for Michael.<br />What is left after 3 years is the feeling that I know him personally, even though it is not true. Living, breathing MJ every single day left this mark - I feel close to him, even if it's not true. Probably mind is playing tricks on me. <br />Also I have this feeling that an end is coming, one way or another. But every end means a new beginning and I have no clue where we are heading from here.<br />I just wish I could hug him once, make him feel he is loved and accepted just the way he is, with good and bad and with his HUGE talent that so many leaches tried to make $ from and to just tell him he was, is and will forever be the best.<br />I just wish I could protect him from all evil......<br /><br />@MJfan7 - PureLove was banned.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340950732:
    <br />I do not feel so good, I have some pains for a few years and the doctor couldn't tell what it is. He just gave me a strict diet that I keep only in part because I can't completely give up sweets and fats. Well, some day I have to die anyway. <br /> last night I was thinking what is left after 3 years of hoaxing. I feel somehow drained of interest and the fact that TS chose not be here with us for comments is quite depressing.<br />I am thinking of Michael, observing that the forum seems to shift from him being the center of the hoax to other areas ...at least this is the feeling I get lately. But I am here for Michael.<br />What is left after 3 years is the feeling that I know him personally, even though it is not true. Living, breathing MJ every single day left this mark - I feel close to him, even if it's not true. Probably mind is playing tricks on me. <br />Also I have this feeling that an end is coming, one way or another. But every end means a new beginning and I have no clue where we are heading from here.<br />I just wish I could hug him once, make him feel he is loved and accepted just the way he is, with good and bad and with his HUGE talent that so many leaches tried to make $ from and to just tell him he was, is and will forever be the best.<br />I just wish I could protect him from all evil......<br /><br />@MJfan7 - PureLove was banned.<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, I am sorry to hear that you don´t feel well. <br />You do realize though that sometimes an ailing soul will cause physical pain?<br />Maybe you should look into that matter a little more....<br /><br />
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Gina,<br />if Michael reads here regularly ( and I think he does ), he knows that he is loved and accepted just the way he is.<br />With this hoax he has protected himself from the evil.<br />Don´t be worried, he is a big boy and with his huge intelligence he will make it through these times.<br /><br />Indeed it´s quite calm on the forum at the moment, lots of members who used to be there last year are gone ( at least they aren´t logged in  :suspect: ), but the forum always had its up´s and down´s, as you surely know, because you are already here for such a long time.<br /><br />3rd anniversary over and nothing spectacular to happen, that´s a bad combo, I know.<br />But seriously, what did we expect??<br />Don´t give up hope Gina, and don´t put too much focus on TS and others.<br />Of course these ppl are important and interesting, but the most important one still is Michael, and no one else.<br /><br />Take care for yourself hun!! :bearhug:
    Gina, ill keep you in my prayers. I also hope MJ knows how loved he is, he doesnt deserve sadness.  :-\<br />& I don't know where I've been the past few months... off in my own world i guess... it's peaceful there :icon_albino:<br />I will PM you..
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340950732:
    <br />But I am here for Michael.<br />What is left after 3 years is the feeling that I know him personally, even though it is not true. Living, breathing MJ every single day left this mark - I feel close to him, even if it's not true. Probably mind is playing tricks on me. <br />Also I have this feeling that an end is coming, one way or another. But every end means a new beginning and I have no clue where we are heading from here.<br />I just wish I could hug him once, make him feel he is loved and accepted just the way he is, with good and bad and with his HUGE talent that so many leaches tried to make $ from and to just tell him he was, is and will forever be the best.<br />I just wish I could protect him from all evil......<br />
    <br />wonderful post Gina, it is interesting how we (people here on board) feel the same way in this case. After 3 years of watching, reading and writing we can have a feeling that we know him, well at least something more about him, more personally, his inner feelings which are so important, his soul..I love what we have learned so far about him, few years ago I would never thought that I will feel love, friendship and that kind of understandment which I have with my family members.<br />It is indeed odd when you realize that you have never met this person. But we have discussed this already.<br /> :bearhug: Love you Michael<br /><br />@Gina get well soon!  :bearhug:
    Gina  :bearhug:.. I say you only this...  [size=14pt]IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.[/size] .  With these words Michael told us all, and also this expectation has meaning and significance  :compute:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. you  :bearhug:
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1339187312:
    <br />Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />pffft
    on 1341004674:
    <br />
    on 1339187312:
    <br />Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />pffft<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry. Most boys...