The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1341006703:
    <br />
    on 1341004674:
    <br />
    on 1339187312:
    <br />Boys just don't understand how much the little things matter to us girls...  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />pffft<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry. Most boys...<br />
    <br /><br />SEHF shouldn't complain, he's not a boy, he's a MAN.  :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1341007863:
    <br /><br />SEHF shouldn't complain, he's not a boy, he's a MAN.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405:
    on 1341008166:
    <br />
    on 1341007863:
    <br /><br />SEHF shouldn't complain, he's not a boy, he's a MAN.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :elvis-1405:<br />
    <br /><br />And apparently with hips!  :LolLolLolLol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Souza + SEHF =<br /><br />perfectmatch-perfect-match-heart-happy-smiley-emoticon-000304-large.gif<br /><br />Are you getting married in Spain?
    on 1341008640:
    <br />Souza + SEHF =<br /><br />perfectmatch-perfect-match-heart-happy-smiley-emoticon-000304-large.gif<br /><br />Are you getting married in Spain?<br />
    <br /><br />No Hawaii. We just bought a house there.

• on 1341008763:
    <br />
    on 1341008640:
    <br />Souza + SEHF =<br /><br />perfectmatch-perfect-match-heart-happy-smiley-emoticon-000304-large.gif<br /><br />Are you getting married in Spain?<br />
    <br /><br />No Hawaii. We just bought a house there.<br />
    <br /><br />SMPviaChrissyLambert.bmp<br /><br />I AM NOT SURE WICH ONE IS SEHF! :LolLolLolLol:
    Don't I look gorgeous? SEHF, you promised me you had hair!

• on 1341009366:
    <br />Don't I look gorgeous? SEHF, you promised me you had hair!<br />
    <br /><br />Oh never mind, SEHF (if we are talking abt the guy and not abt the turtle) could always borrow Michael's O2 wig.  :icon_lol:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think we'll have to give you guys a couple hoax name, like they do  to celebrities. <br />How's Sousehf? Or SEHza?
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    on 1341020632:
    <br />I think we'll have to give you guys a couple hoax name, like they do  to celebrities. <br />How's Sousehf? Or SEHza?<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, sounds like the name of a new Turkish rapper
  • Congrats Souza!  :icon_razz: <br /><br />I am positive MJ is alive but I am scared about the olympics with all this talk about NWO and stuff. What are the chances of that happening?  :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1341126295:
    <br />Congrats Souza!  :icon_razz: <br /><br />I am positive MJ is alive but I am scared about the olympics with all this talk about NWO and stuff. What are the chances of that happening?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh I thought those congrats to Souza were because of her wedding, LOL<br />This thread looks more like The Official Positivity Thread than The Negative one, LOL
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Okay, let's keep it negative here.....  :argue: >:( >:(
  • on 1341144600:
    <br />Okay, let's keep it negative here.....  :argue: >:( >:(<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    on 1341154928:
    <br />
    on 1341144600:
    <br />Okay, let's keep it negative here.....  :argue: >:( >:(<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />No you don´t get it sweetsunset, it´s not  :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121: it´s >:( :o ::) here!! :icon_mrgreen:
    on 1341126295:
    <br />Congrats Souza!  :icon_razz: <br /><br />I am positive MJ is alive but I am scared about the olympics with all this talk about NWO and stuff. What are the chances of that happening?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Sure, Souza knows all the answers to world problems and dangers, let's ask her!<br /><br />You need to stop trolling, you start to annoy me like crazy.

• sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Yesterday I fell.  I seem to fall a lot.  I do martial arts, people say I should be floating not falling!  I was weed wacking the back hill, cleaning around all my beautiful flowers and I slipped.  The weed wacker caught me in the shoulder blake and I fall right on it.  I just laid there for a few minutes hoping I didn't break any bones or punctured myself again.  I finally sat up, I had ants all over me, of course I fell on an ant hill!  Maybe they broke my fall.  I have a few scrapes and a lot of bruises but I am pretty lucky.  I need to slow down and be more careful!  My luck is going to run out one of these days!
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    <br />Sandythyme,<br />So sorry to hear of your fall, but glad to hear that nothing is broken. Here's to your health!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Poor sandy.  :'( You need to rest up and let your body start healing it's wounds. Did you get any ant bites? A paste made from baking soda and warm water works well to relieve the sting / itch.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341796812:
    <br />Yesterday I fell.  I seem to fall a lot.  I do martial arts, people say I should be floating not falling!  I was weed wacking the back hill, cleaning around all my beautiful flowers and I slipped.  The weed wacker caught me in the shoulder blake and I fall right on it.  I just laid there for a few minutes hoping I didn't break any bones or punctured myself again.  I finally sat up, I had ants all over me, of course I fell on an ant hill!  Maybe they broke my fall.  I have a few scrapes and a lot of bruises but I am pretty lucky.  I need to slow down and be more careful!  My luck is going to run out one of these days!<br />
    <br /><br />Oh no, sorry to hear that.....you seem to be one unlucky fellow  :icon_e_wink:<br />Please take care and start to float instead of falling  :icon_lol:<br />Hope you´re already feeling better.<br /> :bearhug:
    Hi RK, MaryK and Loveunited:  Thanks for your kindness, I appreciate it very much :bearhug:  My bruises are more colorful today, I am very sore...no ant bites thank God.  Although I am a big fan of baking soda and warm water paste, I get poison ivy a lot, it works great on that fun stuff.  Today I was back on the hill cleaning and clearing a briar patch in between work.... I needed something fun to do! I was oh so careful, not to fall, slip or tumble into anything!  Thank you guys, your well wishes made my day :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh sandythyme .............  I am so glad you are OK.  That's horrible sounding......I am so sorry.  Yes, it sounds like you were indeed lucky that weed wacker didn't do even more damage.  Wow......be careful! <br />I might consider this if I were you, lol:<br /><br /><br />Full_Body_Armor_Suit.jpg<br /><br /><br />Blessings!!!<br /><br />
    on 1341890791:
    <br />OMGosh sandythyme .............  I am so glad you are OK.  That's horrible sounding......I am so sorry.  Yes, it sounds like you were indeed lucky that weed wacker didn't do even more damage.  Wow......be careful! <br />I might consider this if I were you, lol:<br /><br /><br />Full_Body_Armor_Suit.jpg<br /><br /><br />Blessings!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Wishy, I like that idea a lot!  I am going to put it on my wish list, with my luck, as soon as I get suited up....I would have to go to the bathroom! :thjajaja121:  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1341930872:
    <br />
    on 1341890791:
    <br />OMGosh sandythyme .............  I am so glad you are OK.  That's horrible sounding......I am so sorry.  Yes, it sounds like you were indeed lucky that weed wacker didn't do even more damage.  Wow......be careful! <br />I might consider this if I were you, lol:<br /><br /><br />Full_Body_Armor_Suit.jpg<br /><br /><br />Blessings!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Wishy, I like that idea a lot!  I am going to put it on my wish list, with my luck, as soon as I get suited up....I would have to go to the bathroom! :thjajaja121:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Awkward......maybe there's a trap door, lol........<br />Hope your feeling much better!<br />Hugs!<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This abandonment makes me furious.<br /><br /> Is their anybody out there in a position to help this girl?<br /> Where are charities in this, where are church orgs, NGOs, missionaries, development staff, médecins sans frontières? Anybody out there for this girl?<br /><br />Furry Child: Chinese Girl’s Body Covered by Black Spots & Fur – chinaSMACK<br /><br />