The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1342035167:
    <br />This abandonment makes me furious.<br /><br /> Is their anybody out there in a position to help this girl?<br /> Where are charities in this, [size=14pt]where are church orgs, NGOs, missionaries,[/size] development staff, médecins sans frontières? Anybody out there for this girl?<br /><br />Furry Child: Chinese Girl’s Body Covered by Black Spots & Fur – chinaSMACK<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Seized of what should not do :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1342035167:
    <br />This abandonment makes me furious.<br /><br /> Is their anybody out there in a position to help this girl?<br /> Where are charities in this, where are church orgs, NGOs, missionaries, development staff, médecins sans frontières? Anybody out there for this girl?<br /><br />Furry Child: Chinese Girl’s Body Covered by Black Spots & Fur – chinaSMACK<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for  sharing this Grace. It is heartbreaking to think of how this little child is singled out by others. I wonder if there is anything that can be done - makes me wonder if its a hormonal problem but I'm not a doctor so am only speculating. You'd think that would have been checked out by now.<br /><br />Hopefully her plight will fall on eyes that have the understanding and ability to help her if even in a small way. I hope she knows that although people may find her strange God thinks she's beautifully and wonderfully made.<br /><br />She will be in my prayers that someone that can treat her will happen upon this information. Blessings to this child.<br /><br />And blessings to you for sharing it.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh I just found an answer: there is somebody for her and she's getting help.<br />These are latest news - look how beautiful and happy she is:<br />chinaSMACK visits 'Fur Child' Lili in Shanghai - chinaSMACK<br /><br />God bless those donating and helping.<br />Maybe there will also be somebody helping her go to school.<br /><br />(@Paula Those you marked claim to be the helpers of the world. That's why I mentioned them, not because I thought they would help. Sad it is.)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Oh sweetie....your heart will guide you to good memories.....was this your pooch?  <br />I send you hugs and love....it's a tough thing, have been down that road a few times<br />myself...like SEHF said, embrace the good...you will always be able to feel the love.  <br />Sometimes it helps to do a donation in your dog's name.  I friend of mine collected<br />towels and blankets for the local animal shelter, in her dog's name.  She really enjoyed<br />it and it brought her peace.  She now does that, I think once a year.  <br /><br />Hugs and love to you!!!!<br /><br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I second what wishingstar said, <br /><br />my parents lost their long time companion just after christmas and they were devastated, they collected all her food which they seemed to have almost the same amount equal to their own food and donated it to a shelter in our area, they still miss her greatly but it helped them with the early grieving and now on days when they feel her loss they talk about the goofy things she did through her life.  :bearhug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This thread has turned bitter-sweet.<br /><br />I have laughed a lot with some posts pages back.<br /><br />@Gina, just read your post about not feeling well. Hope all is ok with you by now.<br /><br />My rant: Michael! where the heck are you man!?!
    Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad: <br /><br />Thanks for the support, it means so much.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1344797451:
    <br />Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad: <br /><br />Thanks for the support, it means so much.<br />
    <br /><br />Sweetie I know exactly how you are feeling, as we lost a family member in June. There is a book called "Animals and the Afterlife" by Kim Sheridan, that really helped me get through the grieving process. I had 3 specific "visits" from our Jemma and I firmly believe that we will be reunited with our pets one day! My Heart is with you MJfan! I send you Healing LOVE beautiful one! If you need to talk, feel free to PM me! <br /> :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344797451:
    <br />Thanks everyone.. I've lost some pets before her, but I've had her for 12 years, it's so hard to lose a pet that's always been there.  :icon_e_sad: <br /><br />Thanks for the support, it means so much.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You have a sweet heart and a sweet soul.... :bearhug: L.O.V.E. you  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    MJFAN7, I am so sorry for your loss dear. <br /><br />I don´t know if adopting a new dog is an option for your family but I found this and I think the message is important.<br /><br />Always remember the good times you had with your dog and the love you shared.<br /><br />dogswill.jpg
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1344746534:
    <br />How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi MJFAN7, I am so sorry about the loss of your dog.  I understand so well how you are feeling.  I lost both my dogs within  a few of years of each other.  It crushes you, especially when they are a part of your everyday life, they know when you are sad, they know when you are happy.  Think of all the special thymes you had with your doggie.  Remember memories and love lasts forever.  I truely believe when we lose these precious little 4 legged babies that they watch over us forever until someday we will met again.  That's  how I cope with the lost.  I don't have children, so my doggies were and are a huge part of my life.  Time does heal.  Take care and remember the happy thymes you shared together.  :bearhug: <br /><br />
  • Hi MJFAN7, i'm sorry for the loss of your dog. I hope you have friends and family to talk to about your grief. <br />Take care and i hope you feel better soon  :bearhug:<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344797451:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is true, I had a dog for 16 years and when he died he left a great void, it feels like a family member died or a great friend. :bearhug:
  • on 1344860597:
    <br />MJFAN7, I am so sorry for your loss dear. <br /><br />I don´t know if adopting a new dog is an option for your family but I found this and I think the message is important.<br /><br />Always remember the good times you had with your dog and the love you shared.<br /><br />dogswill.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wow MaryK...reading that actually brought tears to my eyes.  I'm such a marshmallow sometimes...lol.<br /><br /> MJFAN7...mere words can never really fix things  :icon_cry: but I'm sending warm thoughts your way.  12 years is a whole lot of love shared...find comfort in knowing that you meant the world to her most likely too.  [/size]
  • I am sorry to hear that your dog is gone MJFAN7 it must be very painful I can imagine because although I have never had any pet I love them and  I front time to time help with some donations to certain pets shelters.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Rainbow Bridge <br /><br />Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. <br /><br />When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. <br /><br />There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. <br />There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. <br /><br />All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. <br />The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. <br /><br />They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. <br /><br />You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. <br /><br />Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... <br /><br />Author unknown... <br />
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    on 1344746534:
    <br />How do you cope with the loss of your dog?  :icon_cry:<br />
    <br /><br />I am sorry for the lost of your dog, I share your pain.  It's always hard to lost a pet friend, I cry alot each time I lost one.<br /><br />Thémis :(  :bearhug:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Oh MJFAN...I am sorry about your lovely friend passing. The grief we feel upon losing a pet is no different than when we lose a family member. It hurts like crazy and is hard. Especially losing your dog that has been your companion while you were growing up. It is one of the hardest things in life that dogs don't live as long as we do, and getting to my age, I have lost quite a few dogs in those 50+ years. Every loss hurt like hell and the grief would wash across me like the waves, coming and going in intensity. Down the road a little way, at a time when you are probably not expecting it to happen, another dog will come into your life. This dog will never replace your pet that has passed away, but you will love it for it's unique nature anyhow. Just like a parent loves all their children, even though they are all individuals and different. MJFAN, you have a lot of love to give. I pray that you will pass through this period of loss, and upon finding yourself coming through the other side of grief, will also find yourself ready to accept another needy dog into your life and heart. God bless you sweetheart.  :bearhug:
  • :icon_cry:i know and feel what you are going through  Mj fan, it make me feel sad to see you have lost your friend.<br />I had my dog put to sleep after 17 years, i felt like i betrayed him....<br /><br />[tt][size=10pt]It's the unconditional love they have for you , that's one of the things that make them very special.<br />[/size][/tt]<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1344875838:
    <br />
    on 1344860597:
    <br />MJFAN7, I am so sorry for your loss dear. <br /><br />I don´t know if adopting a new dog is an option for your family but I found this and I think the message is important.<br /><br />Always remember the good times you had with your dog and the love you shared.<br /><br />dogswill.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wow MaryK...reading that actually brought tears to my eyes.  I'm such a marshmallow sometimes...lol.<br /><br /> MJFAN7...mere words can never really fix things  :icon_cry: but I'm sending warm thoughts your way.  12 years is a whole lot of love shared...find comfort in knowing that you meant the world to her most likely too.  [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />The poem is so beautiful, it made me cry, but it's so true.
    on 1344877260:
    <br /> Rainbow Bridge <br /><br />Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. <br /><br />When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. <br /><br />There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. <br />There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. <br /><br />All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. <br />The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. <br /><br />They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. <br /><br />You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. <br /><br />Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... <br /><br />Author unknown...<br />
    <br /><br />Very beautiful poem, it helped me alot to read it two years ago when my dwarf rabbit is dead. A friend (I lost track) sent this to me, and  I do the samething when someone I know lost their pet friends.<br /><br />I am sure one day I will go across the rainbow bridge, where my true friends are.<br /><br />Thémis<br /> :(
    Thanks everyone.. we were trying to wait it out but we have to take her tomorrow to get put down  :icon_cry: <br /><br />The past week she's just been suffering, she's depressed, she wont eat and barely drinks, we try to get her out for walks about 5 times a day but lately she hasn't even wanted to go, so it's a good thing that we are doing this but it's really hard. You all have helped me so much though, really. From the poems to the words. thank
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    MJFAN7 So sad, sorry for your loss. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    God Bless all of you, for your Beautiful Hearts and Souls!! It warms my heart to see so much LOVE and Compassion, being shared in support of our MJfan! @ Mary you made me cry too! As did the Rainbow Bridge poem...we have that on the fridge and it gives us comfort.<br /><br />I have a very special connection to animals and sometimes it seems that animals bring me more joy then most  humans, which is sad, but true. Our animals LOVE us unconditionally, something us humans can't seem to "perfect" in this dualistic world. So my Heart is with you MJfan. Soon your pup will no longer be suffering, it is only "us" the survivors who suffer, but believe that your pup will always be with you!<br /><br /> :bearhug: sweetie...I LOVE you!