Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Considering the person making the extremely rude comments is referring to plastic surgery, I think he's referring to MJ. <br />By the way, I love her response to that! ;)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1314718902:
    <br />there's a paris' account (some1 says it is the verified 1,because latoya said it....) that retwitted this:<br />"Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION"  :shock: bam?? <br />2 a friend. this is the account:https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Luna, you may want to take a look at this thread:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20261.0.html
  • pariisjaxn Paris Jackson    ; @tefztable the only way u will find some1, is not 2 look 4 him.if u look & try hard, hell never come 2 u.just wait :) hell find his way 2 u! 19 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply
    Is this an original tweet or a RT? Either way it's rather interesting.
  • It's a reply from Paris to another girl who said that Paris has a love life and they're the same age and how it sucks she doesn't have someone
    Oh I see, thank you for explaining this to me.
  • You're welcome  :)
  • @pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />Had A Dream About An Ostritch Last Night, I'm Not Even Kidding, I Swear… Is That Healthy? Dreaming About A Large, Flightless Bird? :/ #weird<br /><br />A large flightless bird - like a Dodo?   :?<br /><br /><br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />You And I Know What Its Like To Be Kicked Down Forced To Fight But Tonight We're Alright So Hold Up Your Light Let It Shine --Bad Meets Evil<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn<br /><br />@RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br /><br />PYR∆MIDS...<br /><br /><br />Am I reading too much into her tweets?   :lol:<br /><br />
  • on 1314835880:
    <br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br /><br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn<br /><br />@RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br /><br />PYR∆MIDS...<br /><br /><br />Am I reading too much into her tweets? :lol: <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> afraid/ <br />Illuminati_Seal.jpg<br /> <br />Off Topic a little- wasn't it strange how VMA's this year were triangle themed. I think I'm watching too many 'Illuminati' videos. But its everywhere. <br /> <br />rsz_2011_vma_logoscreen.jpg
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi PureLove@ thanx 4 ur insight. I also agree that most Resent twitter account 4 Prince and  Paris - the one we follow now.  The one i posted and ask ur oppinion is the ONE YEAR OLD - last update there is last october.  I believe- that old account IS LEGIT 2 derpite not in use much.  I was in awe how spontaneous and simple Prince replays was-tht is way i desited to share his thoughts with u - it was like little glimps 2 very privet world of MJ's children@ sweet and amusing wth no cryptic catch@ which we never have one. I advice all troll-seekers to read that tweets closely - and u wl see why i stick 4 authenticity of that account.  Besides,  Prince have link 2 his own twitpic page there, which is still active & u can simple investigate if that real info or not. As 4 Paris account he is reffered there - its also easy 2 check up. Just keep in mind that her old twitter was oppened MORE THAN A YEAR BEFORE@ it was Paris VERY FIRST twit use and created only 4 family and close friend use and its still active. 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314835880:
    <br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />Had A Dream About An Ostritch Last Night, I'm Not Even Kidding, I Swear… Is That Healthy? Dreaming About A Large, Flightless Bird? :/ #weird<br /><br />A large flightless bird - like a Dodo?   :?<br /><br /><br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />You And I Know What Its Like To Be Kicked Down Forced To Fight But Tonight We're Alright So Hold Up Your Light Let It Shine --Bad Meets Evil<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn<br /><br />@RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br /><br />PYR∆MIDS...<br /><br /><br />Am I reading too much into her tweets?   :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I saw them and thought the same too. Flightless bird can only be Dodo bird. And that Pyramid tweet of Omer and RTed by Paris is about telling us the reason of the hoax. Making it upside down. Taking illuminati down.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Because Paris OLD twitt is still active, i was asking members may b someone can sign wth her 2 see what happens next, is she wl accepted. Isnt good investigator have 2 ' Dig' facts before DEBUNK all evidence instead of blindly denying?? Just TS advise in use@; 2 the point - i cant 2 sign up wth her cause my mobile is unable 2 do so 8-//. Will be very appreciated if someone can try and let us know.  BLESSINGS ; NO FIGHTING !! 
  • I watched the movie Rio today. There was a thread about MJ references in the movie, ie, saying this is it, this is a great adventure. Blu doesn't know how to fly. He mentions ostrichs don't fly. Jewel replies, "you are not an ostrich". Ostriches are known to stick their head in the sand. Blu is a rare macaw. I really enjoyed the film.<br /><br />Blu is a domesticated Macaw who never learned to fly, and enjoys a comfortable life with his owner and best friend Linda in the small town of Moose Lake, Minnesota. Blu and Linda think he is the last of his kind, but when they learn about another macaw who lives in Rio de Janeiro, they head to the faraway and exotic land to find Jewel, Blu's female counterpart. Not long after they arrive, Blu and Jewel are kidnapped by a group of bungling animal smugglers. Blu escapes, aided by the street smart Jewel and a group of wisecracking and smooth-talking city birds. Now, with his new friends by his side, Blu will have to find the courage to learn to fly, thwart the kidnappers who are hot on their trail, and return to Linda, the best friend a bird ever had. <br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314849080:
    <br />
    on 1314835880:
    <br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />Had A Dream About An Ostritch Last Night, I'm Not Even Kidding, I Swear… Is That Healthy? Dreaming About A Large, Flightless Bird? :/ #weird<br /><br />A large flightless bird - like a Dodo? :? <br /><br /><br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />You And I Know What Its Like To Be Kicked Down Forced To Fight But Tonight We're Alright So Hold Up Your Light Let It Shine --Bad Meets Evil<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn<br /><br />@RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br /><br />PYR∆MIDS...<br /><br /><br />Am I reading too much into her tweets? :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />I saw them and thought the same too. Flightless bird can only be Dodo bird. And that Pyramid tweet of Omer and RTed by Paris is about telling us the reason of the hoax. Making it upside down. Taking illuminati down.<br />
    <br /> <br />She said what bird she was talking about in the same twitt and that is an  Ostrich which doesn't fly either.<br /> <br />ostrich_653_600x450.jpg
    on 1314857900:
    <br />
    on 1314849080:
    <br />
    on 1314835880:
    <br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />Had A Dream About An Ostritch Last Night, I'm Not Even Kidding, I Swear… Is That Healthy? Dreaming About A Large, Flightless Bird? :/ #weird<br /><br />A large flightless bird - like a Dodo? :? <br /><br /><br />@pariisjaxn Paris Jackson <br /><br />You And I Know What Its Like To Be Kicked Down Forced To Fight But Tonight We're Alright So Hold Up Your Light Let It Shine --Bad Meets Evil<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn<br /><br />@RealOBee Omer Bhatti <br /><br />PYR∆MIDS...<br /><br /><br />Am I reading too much into her tweets? :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />I saw them and thought the same too. Flightless bird can only be Dodo bird. And that Pyramid tweet of Omer and RTed by Paris is about telling us the reason of the hoax. Making it upside down. Taking illuminati down.<br />
    <br /> <br />She said what bird she was talking about in the same twitt and that is an  Ostrich which doesn't fly either.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Well Anna, we are looking at the hoax from way too different perspectives. You do not need to write me what Paris wrote because I'm following her too. And I'm definitely NOT seeing the things she writes but seeing the things she doesn't write. That's a part of "reading btw the lines" even when it is not in the lines. That is the reason why I can see the clues she is giving when some others are in a denial.
    Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315098201:
    <br />Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Nah, is probably a coincidence... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1315098433:
    <br />
    on 1315098201:
    <br />Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Nah, is probably a coincidence... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah i guess so :lol: i wonder if some will say "Paris is just a 13 year old kid, why would she RT this picture?!?"  :roll: I don't get why people underestimate the girl and forget who her father is. She is so mature and smart and definitely knows what's going on.   8-)
    on 1315102147:
    <br />https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/110165811792068608<br /><br /><br />Spiders, mising n, ---, 9 .'s [.........].<br /><br /><br />
    [color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]@pariisjaxn[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]<br /><br />I'm Scared Of Mothman & Spiders. Could You IMAGINE If There Were Sightings Of A Spiderma--- Oh, Yeah………<br /><br /><br /><br />[/color][color=rgb(153, 153, 153)]via [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Twitter for iPhone[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]joceli09[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)] and 1 other[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]Spiders[/color]<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Paris is spreading around clues.  :mrgreen: Thank you bec for finding this out.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No Souza found it. I just posted it.
    on 1315102931:
    <br />No Souza found it. I just posted it.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Souza for finding it out and bec for posting it out.  :mrgreen:
  • on 1315102554:
    <br />
    on 1315102147:
    <br />https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/110165811792068608<br /><br /><br />Spiders, mising n, ---, 9 .'s [.........].<br /><br /><br />
    [color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]@pariisjaxn[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]<br /><br />I'm Scared Of Mothman & Spiders. Could You IMAGINE If There Were Sightings Of A Spiderma--- Oh, Yeah………<br /><br /><br /><br />[/color][color=rgb(153, 153, 153)]via [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]Twitter for iPhone[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]<br /><br /><br /><br />Retweeted by [/color][color=rgb(97, 83, 207)]joceli09[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)] and 1 other[/color][color=rgb(72, 140, 199)]Spiders[/color]<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Paris is spreading around clues.  :mrgreen: Thank you bec for finding this out. <br />
    <br /><br />Oh my! There shouldn't be any doubt now. :)
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    What do you make of the new background to Paris's twitter account?  I know what first came to my mind, but wanted your take on this.
  • on 1315098433:
    <br />
    on 1315098201:
    <br />Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jaafarjjackson/status/107720375391096832/photo/1<br />
    <br /><br />Nah, is probably a coincidence... :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/    :lol: :lol:    lolol/      penguin/  /woohoo/    michael-jackson/    /judge/ 
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hey, Zapatero is not in that picture  :lol: