Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    on 1322168262:
    <br />Anybody knows what this site is about: ?<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/news/677-paris-has-new-twitter-username<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is so interesting ! Thanks for the information GINAFELICIA, I registered. <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think that site is depressing.<br />That site looks like father Joe's idea to me. I am not sure the real Jacksons are behind it though.<br /><br />And they say Michael is dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/the-jacksons<br /><br />
  • on 1322261791:
    <br />I think that site is depressing.<br />That site looks like father Joe's idea to me. I am not sure the real Jacksons are behind it though.<br /><br />And they say Michael is dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/the-jacksons<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now Michael's second name is Joseph again????  I dont think the family is behind this site.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322261791:
    <br />I think that site is depressing.<br />That site looks like father Joe's idea to me. I am not sure the real Jacksons are behind it though.<br /><br />And they say Michael is dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/the-jacksons<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, they say Michael is dead, so? The family says it too. Are we going to believe what they say or the things we have been finding for the last 2,5 years? Well, I choose to believe in myself and the facts that I found which prove MJ is alive. I don't care what site or who say Michael is dead, I already know that he is alive.
  • on 1322219000:
    <br />
    on 1322168262:
    <br />Anybody knows what this site is about: ?<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/news/677-paris-has-new-twitter-username<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is so interesting ! Thanks for the information GINAFELICIA, I registered. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />My question is how long has "imposters" been posting from her account? Personally I am glad that she's been given her real name. I wonder if someone who had the current twitter name was forced to give it up?
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Surprised no one has posted about this. Paris made a series of interesting tweets yesterday:<br /><br />
    ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />@ <br />@MonroeJayy_MJ it's soo harddd hahaha but it's obvious y ;)<br />20 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />youtube.com/watch?v=_0NsL6…<br />20 hours ago <br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />(cont) said. thats why uv got 2 b threatened by me. u shud b watchin me, u shud feel threatened. y u sleep, y u creep, u shud b threatened<br />20 hours ago <br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />(cont ) im the floor wen u fall, & wen u scream its cuz of me. im the livin dead, the dark thoughts in ur head. i heard just what u (cont)<br />20 hours ago <br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />ur fearin me, cuz u kno imma beast. watchin u wen u sleep, wen ur in bed, im underneath. ur trapped in halls, & my face is the walls, (cont)
    <br /><br />She was quoting the lyrics from 'Threatened', then she posted THIS video which is even more interesting but THEN look at the top comment! Maybe that's why Paris brought attention to it. It is: "Micheal will NEVER be dead,we charish him as if hes alive <3". Lastly that tweet she made to MonroeJayy_MJ doesn't really answer what that tweeter asked Paris. They asked "OMG ! Please tell me you have played it! ^_^" but she replies as if she was asked "Why did you tweet this?". Her answer was "it's soo harddd hahaha but it's obvious y ;)" This means to me that it's hard for her not to say anything but it's obvious why she posted it and what's going on. <br /><br />I hope I'm not the only one who sees this!  bearhug
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I agree nick_93. Sounds like shes saying it's obvious why she played it but it's hard to resist saying more perhaps.<br /><br />That song has obvious significance to the hoax.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :)<br /><br />Gotta love that girl Paris!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1322278634:
    <br />
    on 1322261791:
    <br />I think that site is depressing.<br />That site looks like father Joe's idea to me. I am not sure the real Jacksons are behind it though.<br /><br />And they say Michael is dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/the-jacksons<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, they say Michael is dead, so? The family says it too. Are we going to believe what they say or the things we have been finding for the last 2,5 years? Well, I choose to believe in myself and the facts that I found which prove MJ is alive. I don't care what site or who say Michael is dead, I already know that he is alive.<br />
    <br /> /bravo/ I do like your posts..and absolutely agree with your attitude  :)
  • Did everybody see her new background on twitter? It says "Caution, New World Order Ahead"  ???/
  • on 1322278634:
    <br />
    on 1322261791:
    <br /><br />Yep, they say Michael is dead, so? The family says it too. Are we going to believe what they say or the things we have been finding for the last 2,5 years? Well, I choose to believe in myself and the facts that I found which prove MJ is alive. I don't care what site or who say Michael is dead, I already know that he is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />Amen to that Pure Love.
  • on 1322323892:
    <br />Did everybody see her new background on twitter? It says "Caution, New World Order Ahead"  ???/<br />
    <br /><br />Wow - that is awesome! Thanks for sharing...<br /><br />Something keeps going through my mind and maybe one of my fellow beLIEvers whose profession is psychology or counseling can answer this question for sure...<br /><br />I've never believed Michael to have any drug problems - even back in 1993 (which was confirmed recently). Anyway, we keep getting conflicting stories about Michael and his drug issues. We also get conflicting stories about Michael's use of propofol over long periods of time. We've also heard how he told his children he was afraid for his life, etc., <br /><br />My question is this: is it possible for three children to be so well adjusted and happy to also live in an environment where their father (the only parent they've known) was vocal to them about his fear of someone out to get him, who, if he did have drug issues would most likely have interfered with his involvement with them on some level, etc.<br /><br />I see these children and it solidifies my belief that Michael has never had problems with drugs (or propofol) but I sometimes question if I am seeing what I want to see because of all of these stories that keep cropping up. Any thoughts?<br /><br />Blessings
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322323892:
    <br />Did everybody see her new background on twitter? It says "Caution, New World Order Ahead"  ???/<br />
    <br /><br />Wow indeed!! Here it is  :arrow: :arrow:  453399001.png
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322332234:
    <br />
    on 1322323892:
    <br /><br />Wow indeed!! Here it is  :arrow: :arrow:  453399001.png<br />
    <br /><br />I hope it's not her account hacked
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    it is not hacked. This photo was posted a few days ago by one of Jermaine's kids too.
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    The last tweet on this account was posted about 4 a.m. PST. Doesn't it look strange for a 13 year old to be up at that time? It may be a fake twitter, somebody else posting or someone needs to take better care of the young lady.<br /><br />When I checked the twitter, last tweet was posted about '7 hours ago'. I looked up on the internet the current time for LA, did the math and it came to about 4 in the morning. Most kids sleep at that time.
    Her twitter account has been verified by members of her family. It's not fake.
  • on 1322331363:
    <br />
    on 1322323892:
    <br /><br />Wow - that is awesome! Thanks for sharing...<br /><br />Something keeps going through my mind and maybe one of my fellow beLIEvers whose profession is psychology or counseling can answer this question for sure...<br /><br />I've never believed Michael to have any drug problems - even back in 1993 (which was confirmed recently). Anyway, we keep getting conflicting stories about Michael and his drug issues. We also get conflicting stories about Michael's use of propofol over long periods of time. We've also heard how he told his children he was afraid for his life, etc., <br /><br />My question is this: is it possible for three children to be so well adjusted and happy to also live in an environment where their father (the only parent they've known) was vocal to them about his fear of someone out to get him, who, if he did have drug issues would most likely have interfered with his involvement with them on some level, etc.<br /><br />I see these children and it solidifies my belief that Michael has never had problems with drugs (or propofol) but I sometimes question if I am seeing what I want to see because of all of these stories that keep cropping up. Any thoughts?<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />
    I see these children and it solidifies my belief that Michael has never had problems with drugs (or propofol) but I sometimes question if I am seeing what I want to see because of all of these stories that keep cropping up. Any thoughts?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm thinking the same when I see these children, Voiceforthesilent, though I sometimes question too why these stories keep cropping up, but you know, I believe that all these stories about MJ being on drugs were made by the tabloids, which were sourced by MJ's enemies who wanted to destroy his reputation.
    I am not saying the twitter is fake, but check the time and the 4 a.m. posting time becomes apparent. May be someone else is posting the serious things. Not saying the account is hacked either.<br />btw I am not new at all. Just stopped posting often about 2 years ago, have little time for to follow and even I can notice strange things.
    on 1322336858:
    <br />I am not saying the twitter is fake, but check the time and the 4 a.m. posting time becomes apparent. May be someone else is posting the serious things. Not saying the account is hacked either.<br />btw I am not new at all. Just stopped posting often about 2 years ago, have little time for to follow and even I can notice strange things.<br />
    on 1322334186:
    <br />The last tweet on this account was posted about 4 a.m. PST. Doesn't it look strange for a 13 year old to be up at that time? It may be a fake twitter, somebody else posting or someone needs to take better care of the young lady.<br /><br />When I checked the twitter, last tweet was posted about '7 hours ago'. I looked up on the internet the current time for LA, did the math and it came to about 4 in the morning. Most kids sleep at that time.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry but this sentence I bolded made me think you thought it could be a fake account, that's why I answered what I did.
    @Sarahli<;br /><br />you are right, thank you. <br />There are many options. Fake is one possibility, but she can give the password to an older family member too. That is a second possibility. It would be normal for someone that young. Many kids actually use parents accounts on social networks for the sake of supervision. What I mean is that a kid may have say a fb account, but mom has the password too and helps with security settings and other things. Not sure that is the case with Paris. Not all parents and guardians are overprotective, lol.
  • So now she has a new picture (not the background - that is still the same). IDK - it doesn't look like her to me.<br /><br />
  • on 1322361926:
    <br />So now she has a new picture (not the background - that is still the same). IDK - it doesn't look like her to me.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />That looks like a guy in his early 20's?????????<br />That can't be her!!
    Here is her new picture...<br /><br />lol.png<br /><br />For the other one I think the fact she is "screaming" might make her look a little bit different, but it looks like her to me.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It looks like her to me too... Here's another 'new' picture:<br /><br />tumblr_lv8s5uY2ny1qj1bfjo1_500.png