Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• So, I wondered, on a day like this, what would MJ's children tweet about? Yep - Paris tweets about magical unicorns :)<br /><br />Be blessed!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1322621585:
    <br />So, I wondered, on a day like this, what would MJ's children tweet about? Yep - Paris tweets about magical unicorns :)<br /><br />Be blessed!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Oh - and this is now her background picture... afraid/<br />
  • i only saw the small pic before and now im a bit embarrassed. now i see an enlarged pic from voice, i see paris.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Paris retweeted what Omer posted<br /><br /><br />Love & Miss You Every Moment<br />30 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by ParisJackson<br /><br /><br />Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.<br />30 Nov <br />Retweeted by ParisJackson
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322952278:
    <br />105s7b9.png<br />
    <br /><br />Soooo. Paris is retweeting a tweet from a parody of her.<br />The original tweet is 2things that never mix: TMZ and my dad, but it's not coming from the real Paris./ Why she retweeted this ???
    on 1322734251:
    <br />Paris retweeted what Omer posted<br /><br /><br />Love & Miss You Every Moment<br />30 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by ParisJackson<br /><br /><br />Those of us who miss him everyday will have to live with our memories of one of the greatest human beings to ever live.<br />30 Nov <br />Retweeted by ParisJackson<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Paris and Omer crash/ crash/ crash/.<br /><br />But isn't there a grammar mistake in that sentence?? <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • People retweet what they agree with.<br /><br />~Wake Up~  respect/
    on 1322953392:
    <br />People retweet what they agree with.<br /><br />~Wake Up~  respect/<br />
    <br /><br />Normally i would agree with you but this is different because she's retweeting something from a PARODY of her...might be a little difference.<br />
    ParisJacksson Paris Jackson <br />#TwoThingsThatNeverMix -TMZ and my dad.<br />6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by ParisJackson
  • @Gina<;br />Do u look at every profile on twitter b4 u retweet something that person has tweeted?<br />Don't you think this person can change what is written in her/his profile whenever this person chooses to, like Paris herself has done many times - now it says: My official twitter. (something like that)<br />She get bombarded with tweets every hour, I doubt she check everyones profile.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Indeed Ginafelicia : < to ever live > is present tense ( and wrong as grammar).
  • Lately Paris is tweeting a lot about her Dad!  Why all of a sudden?  confused/
    on 1322959888:
    <br />@Gina<;br />Do u look at every profile on twitter b4 u retweet something that person has tweeted?<br />Don't you think this person can change what is written in her/his profile whenever this person chooses to, like Paris herself has done many times - now it says: My official twitter. (something like that)<br />She get bombarded with tweets every hour, I doubt she check everyones profile.<br />
    <br />I don't know what's up with that parody account. Is it her account too, is she making a parody about herself? because if not, must be another fake of her and I doubt Paris likes fakes.<br />Anyway, why would she be interested about a possible TMZ-MJ connection?
  • ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />watching Ghost Adventures… really scary :O yfrog.com/odpyywj<br />She is sweet :)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323000317:
    <br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />watching Ghost Adventures… really scary :O yfrog.com/odpyywj<br />She is sweet :)<br />
    <br /><br />I love that show ! :lol: I was watching it last night too!  :mrgreen:
  • I truly adore this tweet by her:<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />♂ + ♂ = ♥ ♀ + ♀ = ♥ ♀ + ♂ = ♥ LOVE is LOVE, so please get over it and accept the fact that love conquers all and haters ain't nothin.<br /><br /><br />It's so true. LOVE is LOVE, no matter whom you are in love with. <br />smiley-love0064.gif<br />Love really conquers everything. <br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and many hugs to her and everybody else bearhug
  • on 1322983662:
    <br />
    on 1322959888:
    <br />@Gina<;br />Do u look at every profile on twitter b4 u retweet something that person has tweeted?<br />Don't you think this person can change what is written in her/his profile whenever this person chooses to, like Paris herself has done many times - now it says: My official twitter. (something like that)<br />She get bombarded with tweets every hour, I doubt she check everyones profile.<br />
    <br />I don't know what's up with that parody account. Is it her account too, is she making a parody about herself? because if not, must be another fake of her and I doubt Paris likes fakes.<br />Anyway, why would she be interested about a possible TMZ-MJ connection?<br />
    <br /><br />i have a theory. that mj is behind the fake mj account. he tweete and then she retweets it... mind you sometimes i also think that mj is also behind some of real paris' tweets.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322956687:
    <br />ParisJacksson Paris Jackson <br />#TwoThingsThatNeverMix -TMZ and my dad.<br />6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by ParisJackson<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhhh it's a good thing to see her posting about TMZ. It doesn't matter what she says but she is simply trying to take the attention on TMZ. Have you guys ever thought why TMZ is the only media that Paris has been referring to? There're many media outlets that make news about MJ. But she always prefer to mention TMZ. And Latoya also confirmed that Harvey knows a lot. So, the message is open and clear to me. ;)
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    on 1323041985:
    <br />i have a theory. that mj is behind the fake mj account. he tweete and then she retweets it... mind you sometimes i also think that mj is also behind some of real paris' tweets.<br />
    <br /><br />Right. I am absolutely sure a tweet about a week ago was posted at 4 am, the @ParisJackson one. She wouldn't post at this time of the day.<br />
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1322977762:
    <br />Indeed Ginafelicia : < to ever live > is present tense ( and wrong as grammar).<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I was thinking it should've read "... that ever lived..." Meh.<br />Paris's Twitter is very interesting atm...
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Did Paris draw this? Well drawn. 8-) <br />https://twitter.com/#!/ParisJackson/media/slideshow?url=http://yfrog.com/mma9slwj&lt;br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />@MonroeJayy_MJ ;) yfrog.com/mma9slwj<br />19 hours ago
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I agree with Purelove, the re-tweet was most likely made to show the connection between TMZ and MJ. All hope should not be lost lol.
  • on 1323044607:
    <br />
    on 1322977762:
    <br />Indeed Ginafelicia : < to ever live > is present tense ( and wrong as grammar).<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I was thinking it should've read "... that ever lived..." Meh.<br />Paris's Twitter is very interesting atm...<br />
    <br /><br />YEP, YEP - do we have a BAM here in  this sentence??? O_o
    Paris favorited this tweet. I don't know what to think of all this. Why give "favorite" to such tweet if your dad is alive? At least don't favorite it. <br /><br />WannaBeAJackson Mrs. Jackson.<br />JB fans need to get over themselves. Telling us that we should get over Michael because he's not here, okay, remember that when Justin dies.