Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• <br />@ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />Can't Do This<br />14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1323272911:
    <br /> <br />@ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />Can't Do This<br />14 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure this has to do with canceling her appearance on the Ellen show, taping is today.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Good choice for her ! Discretion and independence means sensibility.
  • on 1323222462:
    <br />I don't feel angry at all, if in fact it was an act. A message is a message and what he spoke people need to hear and think about. <br /><br />This kind of stuff does happen to kids every day - whether it happened to him or not. And, I tend to think it probably did because he showed his scars in the video. I think that he received a lot of love after he posted that 1st video and he realized that it was his perception of the situation and not necessarily reality. I'm just glad that he's okay.<br /><br />Gina - I really do hope you find peace in all of this hoax stuff. Love and hugs.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br />perhaps he has followed the adage : if you are going through hell , keep going ! now he has come through or at least is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.<br />
  • <br />Tomorrow Morning, Something Really Cool Is Gonna Happen!! Can't Wait! *Some Of You Might Be Shocked…* Goodnight, Love You All So Much<3 xoxo
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323325882:
    <br /><br />Tomorrow Morning, Something Really Cool Is Gonna Happen!! Can't Wait! *Some Of You Might Be Shocked…* Goodnight, Love You All So Much<3 xoxo<br />
    <br />Oh really ? Can't wait!<br />A nice surprise would be great for my birthday penguin/.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Bring it on, Paris.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    hopefully turtles take over the world
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    It'll probably be unicorns though... Yaaay. (dyingtoknowwhatitis!)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, & Omer said "Can't wait till tomorrow!!" yesterday. Which, he was probably in Norway so it might have already been December 8th, and his next tweet after that was "Flight Mode" so he was on an airplane. suspicious//<br /><br />EDIT: She might just be talking about the ellen show.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    She will be on Ellen show. That's what she means most likely.<br />I first thought it would be something big. Not an interview on a TV show. If this would let people shocked...I don't know what to say. I don't know why to be shocked. It's a TV show. So it was Oprah. For me this is no "big". But whatever
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1323342884:
    <br />She will be on Ellen show. That's what she means most likely.<br />I first thought it would be something big. Not an interview on a TV show. If this would let people shocked...I don't know what to say. I don't know why to be shocked. It's a TV show. So it was Oprah. For me this is no "big". But whatever<br />
    <br />Hi Anna,<br />The date for the Ellen Show has been postponed http://www.lundons.com/index.html
  • on 1323329486:
    <br />hopefully turtles take over the world<br />
    <br /><br />geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: <br /><br />teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-featured.jpg
    Yes, I saw on the site but then again it said 8 December. I don't know, she posted the tweet 4 hours ago. Maybe she doesn't know? Or is the new date reliable? Now it says week 12-16 December.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323343496:
    <br />
    on 1323342884:
    <br />She will be on Ellen show. That's what she means most likely.<br />I first thought it would be something big. Not an interview on a TV show. If this would let people shocked...I don't know what to say. I don't know why to be shocked. It's a TV show. So it was Oprah. For me this is no "big". But whatever<br />
    <br />Hi Anna,<br />The date for the Ellen Show has been postponed http://www.lundons.com/index.html<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, I didn't know that. Even on the Ellen Show website she's no longer listed...<br /><br />http://ellen.warnerbros.com/promos/
  • on 1323343861:
    <br />
    on 1323343496:
    <br />
    on 1323342884:
    <br />Hi Anna,<br />The date for the Ellen Show has been postponed http://www.lundons.com/index.html<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, I didn't know that. Even on the Ellen Show website she's no longer listed...<br /><br />http://ellen.warnerbros.com/promos/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes MJFAN7 I saw it also  geek/ !!!! No problem for me,lol  lolol/ ,I 'm already used with "postponement"  :lol: ,it's something "NORMAL" in Jackson family  :mrgreen: !!! This is a good tactic in Show Bussiness,Paris learned from THE BEST 8-) !!!!<br />OMG I can't wait for Pierce Brosnan,he is one of my favourite actor and his movie "Salvation Boulevard",one of my favourite MOVIE also  albino/ !!!![/size]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323329486:
    <br />hopefully turtles take over the world<br />
    <br />lol<br />why are you cynical?<br />
  • @Gina Here u go, Paris herself explains why she tweet quotes.<br /><br />
    Guys I'm Not Upset When I Tweet Some Of These Things! If I Tweet Quotes, Its Cuz I Like 'Em, If I Was Upset, You'd Know! Please #DontEvenAsk
    Well, the morning is almost over in L.A. and nothing.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think we can move this thread to Verified Twitter Accounts because Paris' account was verified finally.  :mrgreen:
  • [size=12pt]Yep...saw that verification a bit ago.  I'm guessing that was the exciting thing that she tweeted about yesterday.  I'm sure that with all the posers and haters she's been dealing with the verification IS a big deal for her.  One can only pray that some of the craziness shes had to deal with stops now.[/size]
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    thread moved  :)
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread - but is there one for the movie Lundon's Bridge?<br /><br />So this new video they have posted entitled Paris' Video Shoot is just disturbing<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />They start with the Breaking News part of BN and then use the instrumental from Behind the Mask and actually stop with the crowd shouting "Michael Michael".<br /><br />I don't like it cos the movie has nothing to do with Michael, so how come the Estate is allowing it. Also what a weird choice of songs or it is meant to be a clue?<br /><br />And finally do I need to mention that this was also directed at Culver.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sick. This is a joke. Like literally,  there's no way this is real.
    on 1323409934:
    <br />Sick. This is a joke. Like literally,  there's no way this is real.<br />
    <br /><br />Why?<br /><br />@simalves Why are you disturbed?