Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Strange....why all the pics of Paris....almost like she's on the market. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1323413020:
    <br />Strange....why all the pics of Paris....almost like she's on the market.  <br />
    <br />I'm not sure what you guys mean?  It's just a (lovely) photo-shoot of the main star. :?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1323412513:
    <br />
    on 1323409934:
    <br />Sick. This is a joke. Like literally,  there's no way this is real.<br />
    <br /><br />Why?<br /><br />@simalves Why are you disturbed?<br />
    <br /><br />Because it's ridiculous. It's campy and cheesy. It's Paris's Miss Castaway. <br /><br />Now it has MJ's music? And his "fake" vocals song lead in? Come on. It's fake.<br /><br />Course now that I say it's obviously fake, MJ will make sure it gets made and goes straight to YouTube for our viewing pleasure.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    To me this kinda shows a connection to Michael. I don't like jumping to conclusions so I waited, but this shows, for now, a connection to Michael. At least that's how it looks.<br /><br />And I remember the article on TMZ where allegedly the children said some of the vocals on "Michael" album are fake. Now some of the allegedly fake vocals are used for Paris' photo shoot presentation.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1323417389:
    <br />To me this kinda shows a connection to Michael. I don't like jumping to conclusions so I waited, but this shows, for now, a connection to Michael. At least that's how it looks.<br /><br />And I remember the article on TMZ where allegedly the children said some of the vocals on "Michael" album are fake. Now some of the allegedly fake vocals are used for Paris' photo shoot presentation. <br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you. There's a message here and we might not have completely got it now, maybe that there is more to come. Let's not forget the "KEYS" in the title of this movie. What a coincidence :!:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    one thing..could Lundon`s Bridge be hidden message like London`s Bridge? you know, 3 KEYS, LONDON...just a question..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Anybody knows what's the subject of this movie Lundon's bridge and the 3 keys??<br /><br />I only found this:<br /><br />"The Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys book and film franchise is a modern day fantasy adventure for the whole family with a moral message of family love, importance of family in society and cleaning up our environment. This story, filled with adventure after adventure uses family love and the magic of belief as weapons to fight a war between the land and the sea. The main character, Lundon, is a young girl from Clearwater, Florida who loves and believes so strongly in her father that her love and belief cannot be stolen from her."<br /><br />I think it is very interesting Paris got the part of Lundon.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323394209:
    <br />thread moved  :)<br />
    <br /><br /> bow/  /bravo/
    I don't know you guys but the message of the film is bright clear to me. The character of Paris is a girl whose father was kidnapped by the queen of the ocean and held under the ocean, she [size=12pt]believes[/size] that bridge is a[size=12pt] symbol of him being able to [size=14pt]come back[/size] home[/size] over that bridge.<br /><br />Listen how the man explains it in the video. It's on 5:48<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Amazing. I hope it means something for the hoax.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    *The development has started since 2007 with casting auditions and get to the production stage in the spring of 2009.* They will donate 50% of money to public schools. They ask what would it be if *Harry Potter* donated something (?). I never liked *H.P.* it was ugly and had bad influence and created strange public hysteria.
  • GINAFELICIA: yep, I hope too. I think that film is my last hope!!SO 2013 ROCKS :))))
  • on 1323509346:
    <br />*The development has started since 2007 with casting auditions and get to the production stage in the spring of 2009.* They will donate 50% of money to public schools. They ask what would it be if *Harry Potter* donated something (?). I never liked *H.P.* it was ugly and had bad influence and created strange public hysteria.<br />
    <br /><br />The dates are interesting - just goes to show how long the planning is for a production of that size. Same with TII - no way they could have thrown it together in a few short months.<br /><br />I wonder if Paris auditioned in the spring of 2009 or if she was "chosen" for the part without auditioning. Hmmm - alot to think about.<br /><br />Blessings
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323498140:
    <br />Amazing. I hope it means something for the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />I think there is a connection    bounce/    ...Nothing is left to the case in this great adventure !!!!  typing/ mj_dance/ michael-jackson/<br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Have you seen the other 3 trailers for the other books? Not with Paris, but the same series I think.<br />Watch on the left<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/meet.html<br /><br />There it says "Lundon's bridge and the 3 keys". Is "Lundon't bridge" the main film and the other 3 trailers for the books are the 3 keys?
    "(Live Actor) Bet you can't guess who will play Paris' dad!" ... I don't know but the way to say that is kinda like throwing a hook at hoaxers  :lol: ... I certainly am reading too much into it but shouldn't they have said "Lundon's dad" instead?<br /><br />
    on 1323807722:
    <br />Have you seen the other 3 trailers for the other books? Not with Paris, but the same series I think.<br />Watch on the left<br /><br />http://www.lundons.com/meet.html<br /><br />There it says "Lundon's bridge and the 3 keys". Is "Lundon't bridge" the main film and the other 3 trailers for the books are the 3 keys?<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting thought. It's a possibility that they're all connected.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    What did the tweet that Paris tweeted yesterday mean? : "Guys The Drawings On Instagram Don't Mean That They Got Me, I'm Just Trying To Let World Open Their Eyes And Realize What's Going On."<br /><br />Then I noticed all the beginning letters are in caps so it must yet again be one of those important messages. What drawings were on instagram???
    on 1323808970:
    <br />"(Live Actor) Bet you can't guess who will play Paris' dad!" ... I don't know but the way to say that is kinda like throwing a hook at hoaxers  :lol: ... I certainly am reading too much into it but shouldn't they have said "Lundon's dad" instead?<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />Yeah, that's what stood out to me as well.  :mrgreen:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1323822018:
    <br />
    on 1323808970:
    <br />"(Live Actor) Bet you can't guess who will play Paris' dad!" ... I don't know but the way to say that is kinda like throwing a hook at hoaxers  :lol: ... I certainly am reading too much into it but shouldn't they have said "Lundon's dad" instead?<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />Yeah, that's what stood out to me as well.  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /> OMG!  mj_bad/
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Can someone translate THIS???<br /><br /><br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />Heres A Little<br /><br />well, I tried to post it 3 times and she's got some strange stuff in it that won't show up on here...check it out<br />it was 19 hours ago from now...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    It´s the first verse of "Prince of Bel Air" obviously.<br />Can´t see what she put between the words. My computer won´t display. I just get the same cryptic signs as displayed on here. <br />
  • on 1324082650:
    <br />It´s the first verse of "Prince of Bel Air" obviously.<br />Can´t see what she put between the words. My computer won´t display. I just get the same cryptic signs as displayed on here. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yep,  :) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, first part of the theme song:<br /><br />"Now, this is the story all about how<br />My life got flipped-turned upside down<br />And I'd like to take a minute<br />Just sit right there<br />I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air<br /><br />In west Philadelphia born and raised<br />On the playground was where I spent most of my days<br />Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool<br />And all shootin some b-ball outside of school<br />When a couple of guys<br />Who were up to no good<br />Startin making trouble in my neighborhood<br />I got in one little fight and my mom got scared<br />She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'<br /><br />I begged and pleaded with her day after day<br />But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way<br />She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.<br />I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.<br /><br />First class, yo this is bad<br />Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.<br />Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?<br />Hmmmmm this might be alright.<br /><br />But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that<br />Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?<br />I don't think so<br />I'll see when I get there<br />I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air<br /><br />Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out<br />There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out<br />I ain't trying to get arrested yet.<br />I just got here!<br />I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared<br /><br />I whistled for a cab and when it came near<br />The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror<br />If anything I can say is that this cab was rare<br />But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'<br /><br />I pulled up to the house about seven or eight<br />And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'<br />I looked to my kingdom<br />I was finally there<br />To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"<br /><br />The missing words: <br /><br />Story - Flipped turned - Minute - Sit - Prince - Town - Bel<br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1324082650:
    <br />It´s the first verse of "Prince of Bel Air" obviously.<br />Can´t see what she put between the words. My computer won´t display. I just get the same cryptic signs as displayed on here. <br /><br />
    <br />Sorry, and thanks!  It wasn't obvious to me.  I didn't know the words.<br />Tell she hangs around Wil Smith's kids huh, to be quoting his show's lyrics ;)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, well..Isn´t Paris a marketing expert?  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />She made a lil mistake posting a pic of hers a O´bee feet from "the fake Paris" account "pariisjaxn" ...LOL<br /><br />The pic is deleted by now...but i got a screen print by chance  :lol:<br /><br />