Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1341550992:
    <br />Also, one of her fans posted some interesting pictures of Paris that I don't think she'd have unless she were a friend? Interesting, like pictures of Paris in blue eyeshadow that reminds me of Michael's Blue eye picture. There is a picture of Michael when he was burned in the Pepsi accident and the last one posted was of Michael and his double - as the tweet said.<br /><br />Twitter<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />why in the world does she have paris jackson as her name if she's not really paris jackson? that's crazy.why would anyone do that? that makes people thnk that it's someone else under the account pretending to be paris.
    on 1340787819:
    <br />
    on 1340755496:
    <br />
    on 1340755315:
    <br />Rainbow ...<br /><br />fbb3d5fcbf.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />WoW! RAINBOWS everywhere these days!! --- > TMZ vid: "The Ultimate DEATH by MUSIC Scenario - Chris Reid from Kid 'N Play"<br />When did she post this one? is it recent?<br /><br />TKS for sharing @mindseye!<br /><br />Paris, you rock, girl!! number-one-respect-953.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]At the minute 04:26 - they speak about the MILKY WAY and Archangel MICHAEL[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />omg that last video about the milky way and the archangel micheal omg!! "heal the world", and save the planet from the unconscious ...did you notice the all seeing eye after he said that? illuminati.. omg!! i'm officially in shock just from that video.
    on 1341549087:
    <br />I was looking at Paris' tweets earlier and noticed one from June 27th - I'm surprised that it was posted here already. Maybe I missed it? I just went back to Twitter and now I can't find it. I did save a copy so let's see if I can post it. For whatever reason I no longer have smileys and other options.<br /><br />Nope - still have no option to post a picture even when I choose that "attachments and other options" link.<br /><br />The tweet was posted on 6/27 and said:<br /><br />RT if your a beLIEver and favorite if you're not.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />wow, she did? i've totally got to see it when i wake up later on today.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gwynned<br />
    This rapture thing again!  I would be dismissing this all if I did not have that strange experience in 2009 just after seeing TII the second time and after which I spent two weeks crying as I watched MJ videos for 8 hours a day.  And I wonder why people think I'm crazy!<br /><br />My point is this.  For one day, the veil lifted for me.  Someone suggested this was my 'BAM' leading me to wonder if the BAM will mean that everyone will have this experience.  I have been thinking about it a lot lately because it was so profound.  I was CERTAIN it was the rapture (and until then I laughed at the very idea) was imminent.  I couldn't understand why everyone else was walking around acting normal, though I was seriously afraid of the 'zombies' I saw out there with their empty eyes and threatening glances!  <br /><br />So what if the BAM is an EXPERIENCE.  It took me months to connect this experience to Michael, but it was real.  What if suddenly this happens to everyone!  And what is "IT" exactly?  For me it was the experience of God in every moment.  I was awestruck in the truest sense.  I know others had similar experiences because of Michael, so perhaps this idea isn't so far off the mark.  And the 7th sounds good to me!
    <br />Great post!
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    I wonder from time to time where is this room where are made so much pics from Paris. Who made the pics ? Never see a window...there are two similar beds and this new one with the toilette....how weird ! Do you beleave that this is in this new and big house from Katherine ???????<br />I don't ! Sadly i can't put in in my post....<br />And who made this pic !!!!!!! He must sit upon the washbasin, where usualy is a mirror. Weird weird....<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Anyone know who that person in the background sitting down is? <br /><br />Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1341578000:
    <br />Anyone know who that person in the background sitting down is? <br /><br />Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram<br />
    <br /><br />Behind Paris? Looks like Austin. He fine btw.. lol<br /><br />The other one looks like a girl, maybe Guineveve? I think we should stop depicting every picture she posts. She's a 14-year-old girl, she does things and has a smartphone. Just like anyone else her age.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I agree! 
    on 1341578223:
    <br />
    on 1341578000:
    <br />Anyone know who that person in the background sitting down is? <br /><br />Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram<br />
    <br /><br />Behind Paris? Looks like Austin. He fine btw.. lol<br /><br />The other one looks like a girl, maybe Guineveve? I think we should stop depicting every picture she posts. She's a 14-year-old girl, she does things and has a smartphone. Just like anyone else her age.<br />
    <br /><br />oh I wasn't trying to sus anything out, I just wondering who it was, I can't recognize anyone except michaels kids, his siblings, his parents, it's a big family :P
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    No, no, no @lelani - I was not pointing you out.  Just saying that I so do not want to see these children feel they are in a fishbowl.  Not meaning on here specifically but anywhere. 
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram<br /><br />I mean that pic.....the bathroom dosn't look very luxery like Katherines house and where is the photograph ? At the wall, on the washtube ? She isn't making the pics by herself. <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1341597402:
    <br />Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram<br /><br />I mean that pic.....the bathroom dosn't look very luxery like Katherines house and where is the photograph ? At the wall, on the washtube ? She isn't making the pics by herself.<br />
    <br /><br />She took the pic of her reflection in the mirror, with her phone.  The bathroom is probably an en suite to her bedroom.
    Ahhh, I see.<br /><br />I have been thinking about how the kids are on twitter etc and I thought about something I read of what michael said.<br /><br />He knew how to be mysterious by offering very few interviews, not showing himself very often to keep the mysterious side going and the public interested, he explained how by human nature we tend to want to know about things that's dangerous or a mystery, with making a point about if someone shouts shark, people stand up and want to see the shark, and if told you can't go in to a room, people become really curious to what's behind it and talk about it.<br />and if there is too much exposure it creates the opposite effect, like Madonna and Britney spears, the public stop really wanting to know if you're out there all the time, it becomes old news and no longer mysterious.  I wonder if that's what is happening with these kids, not revealing too much but enough to make their lives not top secret and first priority to know about, where the world wants to know every tiny bit of their lives because it's out there or the illusion of being out there for all to see. before the masks came off everyone wanted to know, even just after June 25th everyone wanted a look but now it's not the same anywhere near the same. <br /><br />but I do agree about the photographs not being completely taken apart and analysed, a have a kid 13 and the photos she takes are often nothing but pictures of her posing lol even to my dismay of a messy room in the background;)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1341641484:
    <br />I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />yes, Paris stated and so had Michael stated about the mask reasons, that wasn't where i was coming from or getting at. I was talking about the human nature of things, people in our nature like to know more about something or someone that's mysterious, and so I was just making a off the topic observation, an out of no where thought kind of thing which I thought to share with everyone. I have thought a few times, Would Michael be happy with the kids being more out there? and the answer i thought was Yes because he knew very well about how people react with brief glimpses etc and it actually changes a lot for them, they can have more freedom than they would have if they didn't or in this case, Paris didn't have a twitter account and wasn't speaking any where on the web and wasn't sharing photographs and thoughts, everyone crowded Michael when he went out, because it was a rarity to see him out and about so it was a "WOW" maybe it would never have been the same for his children anyways, and they still do get followed by the paps but How much more would they be if there wasn't photographs freely being shared? As i said it was just a thought out of no where and a consideration to Michael words in the past. It just made perfect sense to me. Some people say "well if Michael Jackson was alive the children wouldn't be how they are" which my theory actually goes against that  :p I haven't explained this well but yeah it's the best I can do for now.
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    that photo with the toilet in,well I dont think it looks definately like paris,imo.
  • on 1341642778:
    <br />
    on 1341641484:
    <br />I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />yes, Paris stated and so had Michael stated about the mask reasons, that wasn't where i was coming from or getting at. I was talking about the human nature of things, people in our nature like to know more about something or someone that's mysterious, and so I was just making a off the topic observation, an out of no where thought kind of thing which I thought to share with everyone. I have thought a few times, Would Michael be happy with the kids being more out there? and the answer i thought was Yes because he knew very well about how people react with brief glimpses etc and it actually changes a lot for them, they can have more freedom than they would have if they didn't or in this case, Paris didn't have a twitter account and wasn't speaking any where on the web and wasn't sharing photographs and thoughts, everyone crowded Michael when he went out, because it was a rarity to see him out and about so it was a "WOW" maybe it would never have been the same for his children anyways, and they still do get followed by the paps but How much more would they be if there wasn't photographs freely being shared? As i said it was just a thought out of no where and a consideration to Michael words in the past. It just made perfect sense to me. Some people say "well if Michael Jackson was alive the children wouldn't be how they are" which my theory actually goes against that  :p I haven't explained this well but yeah it's the best I can do for now.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing your theory with us. It's well said and one that I think as well.  I have thought for years, even before I was an MJ supporter, that Michael masked his children only to protect them from the cruel media who did not know where to draw the line, from those that may be out to harm them in some way, and from prying eyes that had no business knowing their private business. I believed, and now rightly so, that he wanted his kids to have a somewhat normal childhood and the only way was for those outside close acquaintances and family to not know what they looked like. It was brilliant IMO. I also believe that Michael masked his face for the mystique but also because of his children also wearing masks. Most of the time when we saw him out with the kids his face was masked too. He probably made a game out of it when they were little and perhaps so they didn't wonder why they had to wear masks but nobody else did. Just my thought based on what I would do in the same situation.<br /><br />My thought is that as the kids grew Michael knew the day would come that they'd have to be shown to the world in order to 1) prevent mass hysteria resulting in possible harm if they were to "suddenly appear" and 2) to have them accepted as his kids when they lived their own lives apart from him. <br /><br />Michael would always have full control over how they'd be presented and since he no longer trusted the media he'd have to present them his own way. What better way than through a memorial where the world all saw validation of who they are yet with the protection and privacy of "look but don't touch" kind of atmosphere. They were presented a few times in the first few months and every situation was the same - it was a highly protected environment where mass frenzy would not occur yet the world would be watching. Now, I think it's safe to say that those kids have millions of surrogate parents who would know them walking down the street and would protect them against anyone wishing to do harm. At least I would. Again, brilliant, IMO.<br /><br />I believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves and that includes doing what other kids their age do. Playing video games, going on social media, taking pictures, etc. But I also believe that it's well monitored by himself or his trusted ones (family, nannies, etc). Therefore not everything is meant to be hoax related but just like everything else we've seen there are glimpses of hoax spattered into the mix.<br /><br />Michael is an incredible father and I'm sure that did not stop after June 25, 2009.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen… <br />@ParisJackson 12:13 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details <br /><br />have you ever teared so much but it wouldn't be considered crying because you're not making any sounds<br />35m <br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Marcus<br />@ParisJackson then what do u call that<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@Marcus_LoVett emotion
  • on 1341683344:
    <br />
    on 1341642778:
    <br />
    on 1341641484:
    <br /><br />yes, Paris stated and so had Michael stated about the mask reasons, that wasn't where i was coming from or getting at. I was talking about the human nature of things, people in our nature like to know more about something or someone that's mysterious, and so I was just making a off the topic observation, an out of no where thought kind of thing which I thought to share with everyone. I have thought a few times, Would Michael be happy with the kids being more out there? and the answer i thought was Yes because he knew very well about how people react with brief glimpses etc and it actually changes a lot for them, they can have more freedom than they would have if they didn't or in this case, Paris didn't have a twitter account and wasn't speaking any where on the web and wasn't sharing photographs and thoughts, everyone crowded Michael when he went out, because it was a rarity to see him out and about so it was a "WOW" maybe it would never have been the same for his children anyways, and they still do get followed by the paps but How much more would they be if there wasn't photographs freely being shared? As i said it was just a thought out of no where and a consideration to Michael words in the past. It just made perfect sense to me. Some people say "well if Michael Jackson was alive the children wouldn't be how they are" which my theory actually goes against that  :p I haven't explained this well but yeah it's the best I can do for now.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing your theory with us. It's well said and one that I think as well.  I have thought for years, even before I was an MJ supporter, that Michael masked his children only to protect them from the cruel media who did not know where to draw the line, from those that may be out to harm them in some way, and from prying eyes that had no business knowing their private business. I believed, and now rightly so, that he wanted his kids to have a somewhat normal childhood and the only way was for those outside close acquaintances and family to not know what they looked like. It was brilliant IMO. I also believe that Michael masked his face for the mystique but also because of his children also wearing masks. Most of the time when we saw him out with the kids his face was masked too. He probably made a game out of it when they were little and perhaps so they didn't wonder why they had to wear masks but nobody else did. Just my thought based on what I would do in the same situation.<br /><br />My thought is that as the kids grew Michael knew the day would come that they'd have to be shown to the world in order to 1) prevent mass hysteria resulting in possible harm if they were to "suddenly appear" and 2) to have them accepted as his kids when they lived their own lives apart from him. <br /><br />Michael would always have full control over how they'd be presented and since he no longer trusted the media he'd have to present them his own way. What better way than through a memorial where the world all saw validation of who they are yet with the protection and privacy of "look but don't touch" kind of atmosphere. They were presented a few times in the first few months and every situation was the same - it was a highly protected environment where mass frenzy would not occur yet the world would be watching. Now, I think it's safe to say that those kids have millions of surrogate parents who would know them walking down the street and would protect them against anyone wishing to do harm. At least I would. Again, brilliant, IMO.<br /><br />I believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves and that includes doing what other kids their age do. Playing video games, going on social media, taking pictures, etc. But I also believe that it's well monitored by himself or his trusted ones (family, nannies, etc). Therefore not everything is meant to be hoax related but just like everything else we've seen there are glimpses of hoax spattered into the mix.<br /><br />Michael is an incredible father and I'm sure that did not stop after June 25, 2009.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: thank you, my thoughts too, actually I felt a bit emotional when I read your words. I couldn't have said it any better.<br />
  • Thank you, EverlastingLove_MJ. There have been a few times that my thoughts have been validated and that keeps me believing that what I see in this hoax is right too. Another one of those validations was the wheelchair picture. I think Michael is quite funny but most people, media in particular, didn't (and still don't) understand his humor.<br /><br />I hope that Michael knows that we stand behind his decisions. If I remember correctly, Michael did give glimpses of what his kids looked like. It's just that he didn't follow the majority of Hollywood by parading his kids around town in fashion designer clothes, pushing them into show business at a young age (even though I bet he could have quite easily) or having others raise his children without his involvement<br /><br />Blessings to you.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1341690930:
    <br />there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen… <br />@ParisJackson 12:13 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details <br /><br />have you ever teared so much but it wouldn't be considered crying because you're not making any sounds<br />35m <br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Marcus<br />@ParisJackson then what do u call that<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@Marcus_LoVett emotion<br />
    <br />thank you mindseye! I love this from Paris: "there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen…"<br />I think that quote resemblance our situation here.. :icon_razz:<br /> <br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I honestly don't know what this Paris (fan?) that voice mentioned is talking about.<br />This does not seem to be the official twitter of Paris.<br /><br /><br />∂ιαиα jacksoи ☮ MJFAMDIANA  @LoveParisJ @lenajackson5 coffin pic Is photoshopped<br />  Details  
      <br /> [li]
    Reply [/li]<br /> [li]  Retweet  [/li]<br /> [li]  Favorite  [/li]<br />              vnztro73keg3wwaectw0_normal.jpeg Paris Jackson LoveParisJ            @MJFAMDIANA @lenajackson5 the coffin pic is Photo shOpped but not the hospital pic..<br />   
      <br /> [li]
    Reply [/li]<br /> [li]  Retweet  [/li]<br /> [li]  Favorite  [/li]<br />                          9:21 AM - 7 Jul 12 via Mobile Web · Embed this Tweet        <br /> @lenajackson5 well there is a pic of him dead at the hospital but honesty I don't like talking about this.. Sorry.<br />   
      <br /> [li]
    Reply [/li]<br /> [li]  Retweet  [/li]<br /> [li]  Favorite  [/li]<br />                          12:12 AM - 7 Jul 12 via Mobile Web · Embed this Tweet            7 Jul  profile_normal.jpg lena jacksonlenajackson5  @LoveParisJ you should look at the pic good its photo shopped<br />  Details  
      <br /> [li]
    Reply [/li]<br /> [li]  Retweet  [/li]<br /> [li]  Favorite  [/li]<br />              7 Jul  vnztro73keg3wwaectw0_normal.jpeg Paris Jackson LoveParisJ  @lenajackson5 no<br />  Details  
      <br /> [li]
    Reply [/li]<br /> [li]  Retweet  [/li]<br /> [li]  Favorite [/li]<br />            <br /> The pictures on this account are nice and some appear pretty private, but I doubt this account is reflecting Paris Jackson.<br /> 
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    These new tweets are....hm....nice <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love you guys so much.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />you guys are the ones that are supporting me and sending love when it's down hill.. i really appreciate it everyone, you guys are the best<3<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Dear #MjFam , You guys are my life and i love you<3 Sincerely , me .
  • I hope she is referring to us.  :icon_bounce:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude. <br />My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.<br /> :bearhug: