Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341788833:
    <br />My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude. <br />My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]
  • on 1341789236:
    <br />
    on 1341788833:
    <br />My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude. <br />My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />+1. This is really encouraging to see :)<br /><br />@Grace - I know, that is very strange indeed. I was looking at it earlier and it doesn't appear to be a friend after all but just someone who is a Paris fan. The thing that has me confused is that some of the pictures look private or maybe I just haven't seen them before and I wonder where she got them unless she got them from Paris.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1341782165:
    <br />These new tweets are....hm....nice <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love you guys so much.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />you guys are the ones that are supporting me and sending love when it's down hill.. i really appreciate it everyone, you guys are the best<3<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Dear #MjFam , You guys are my life and i love you<3 Sincerely , me .<br />
    <br /><br />"Sincerely, me" struck me as odd... obv. if it was from paris, she wouldn't need to write that because is on her account, so the sincerely me part makes me think it might have been someone else. Hi michael  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1341812246:
    <br />
    on 1341782165:
    <br />These new tweets are....hm....nice <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love you guys so much.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />you guys are the ones that are supporting me and sending love when it's down hill.. i really appreciate it everyone, you guys are the best<3<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />Dear #MjFam , You guys are my life and i love you<3 Sincerely , me .<br />
    <br /><br />"Sincerely, me" struck me as odd... obv. if it was from paris, she wouldn't need to write that because is on her account, so the sincerely me part makes me think it might have been someone else. Hi michael  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol...  :thjajaja121: Idk, it might be. Or maybe it was someone playing a trick on the beLIEvers to make us think it was MJ. Idk. lol. :icon_arrow:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    we know how many times Michael said that he loved his fans...that tweet part "You are my life and I love you. Sincerely, me" reminds me of Michael.  :icon_bounce:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    :bearhug:<br />I also saw this tweet. At first i was like awwww & RTed it & told her i love her more, but then i realised the ending O_o…i also think this tweet isnt from Paris but Michael himself. Shss also been tweeting some really nice tweets recently wich cud also come from Michael himself.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341807971:
    <br />
    on 1341789236:
    <br />
    on 1341788833:
    <br />My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude. <br />My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.<br /> :bearhug:
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]
    +1. This is really encouraging to see :)
    <br />[size=14pt]+ 4[/size]<br /><br />lovesppip.gif :bearhug:
  • Yesterday when I saw the tweets of Paris that MaryK posted I tweeted the following tweet to Paris:<br /><br />Tweets <br />14h Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx<;br />@ParisJackson I am a member of MJHFI and we all love you so much <3<br /> View conversation<br /><br />And today I saw this Paris tweet:<br /><br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />run away so long lost never comin home, rollin down a track.. i’m never comin back, luv pumpin in my veins, our luv i hope its not too late.<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />its like ur the swingset & im the kid that falls…like one of those bad dreams when u cant wake up.. looks like uv given up, uv had enough..<br />Collapse<br /><br />Do you guys think is a wink to us? But I am sad because if it's Michael writing he said: I'm never coming back, OMG what does that mean?<br />
  • sonson Posts: 182
    on 1341842101:
    <br />Yesterday when I saw the tweets of Paris that MaryK posted I tweeted the following tweet to Paris:<br /><br />Tweets <br />14h Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx<;br />@ParisJackson I am a member of MJHFI and we all love you so much <3<br /> View conversation<br /><br />And today I saw this Paris tweet:<br /><br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />run away so long lost never comin home, rollin down a track.. i’m never comin back, luv pumpin in my veins, our luv i hope its not too late.<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />its like ur the swingset & im the kid that falls…like one of those bad dreams when u cant wake up.. looks like uv given up, uv had enough..<br />Collapse<br /><br />Do you guys think is a wink to us? But I am sad because if it's Michael writing he said: I'm never coming back, OMG what does that mean?<br />
    <br /><br />On a positive note she didn't say straight foward "my Dad is dead" in that tweet.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    it's lyrics from a song by Pink - I Don't Believe You <br /><br />
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    LOL sorry. That last tweet from Paris was strange  :thjajaja121:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1341846578:
    <br />LOL sorry. That last tweet from Paris was strange  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />omg, i love your signature. :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1341846402:
    <br />it's lyrics from a song by Pink - I Don't Believe You<br />
    <br />OK... that's awesome! Paris keeps mentioning/referencing RAINBOW & now PINK!!?  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Hi Paris!! :bearhug:
    on 1341842101:
    <br />Yesterday when I saw the tweets of Paris that MaryK posted I tweeted the following tweet to Paris:<br /><br />Tweets <br />14h Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx<;br />@ParisJackson I am a member of MJHFI and we all love you so much <3<br /> View conversation<br /><br />And today I saw this Paris tweet:<br /><br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />run away so long lost never comin home, rollin down a track.. i’m never comin back, luv pumpin in my veins, our luv i hope its not too late.<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />its like ur the swingset & im the kid that falls…like one of those bad dreams when u cant wake up.. looks like uv given up, uv had enough..<br />Collapse<br /><br />Do you guys think is a wink to us? But I am sad because if it's Michael writing he said: I'm never coming back, OMG what does that mean?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know what it means... but IMO it's a subtle message, especially with the "swingset" mentioning! it was a clear WINK at you and your post!<br />She couldn't have directly answered your tweet! That would have meant she admitted officially that she follows MJDHI forum!! therefore admitting to the death hoax of her father!<br />So instead, she cleverly tweeted a message that apparently doesn't make any sense! but it does for US!<br />I'm glad you tweeted her that @sweetsunsetwithMJ ; :icon_e_wink:
    on 1341908230:
    <br />
    on 1341842101:
    <br /><br />I don't know what it means... but IMO it's a subtle message, especially with the "swingset" mentioning! it was a clear WINK at you and your post!<br />She couldn't have directly answered your tweet! That would have meant she admitted officially that she follows MJDHI forum!! therefore admitting to the death hoax of her father!<br />So instead, she cleverly tweeted a message that apparently doesn't make any sense! but it does for US!<br />I'm glad you tweeted her that @sweetsunsetwithMJ ; :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm totally lost, pleaseeeee could you explain what the swingset means to 'us' ? beg.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />*edit* Ohhh SunSET.. sorry  :-[
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @leilani - check out this post from Front:<br /><br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />sweetswingsetwithMJ is the nickname he gave sweetsunsetwithMJ<br /><br />
    on 1341921499:
    <br />@leilani - check out this post from Front:<br /><br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />sweetswingsetwithMJ is the nickname he gave sweetsunsetwithMJ<br />
    <br /><br />oooh awesome :) Thank you for the link, I understand now  :penguin:      :bearhug:
  • on 1341908230:
    <br />
    on 1341842101:
    <br /><br />I don't know what it means... but IMO it's a subtle message, especially with the "swingset" mentioning! it was a clear WINK at you and your post!<br />She couldn't have directly answered your tweet! That would have meant she admitted officially that she follows MJDHI forum!! therefore admitting to the death hoax of her father!<br />So instead, she cleverly tweeted a message that apparently doesn't make any sense! but it does for US!<br />I'm glad you tweeted her that @sweetsunsetwithMJ ; :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you SimPattyK :icon_e_smile:<br />@leilani81... I am happy you got it :icon_cool:
  • Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />8h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />its like ur the swingset & im the kid that falls…like one of those bad dreams when u cant wake up.. looks like uv given up, uv had enough..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Now if you look at Paris twitter the above tweet has disappeared, this remind me of the tweet: I am staying alive, this looks very odd hmmm.... :icon_rolleyes:  <br />
  • This is the last Paris tweet:<br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />2m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am. —Michael Jackson<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />3m
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341963731:
    <br />This is the last Paris tweet:<br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />2m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am. —Michael Jackson<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />3m<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah....<br /><br />hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif Paris  :icon_e_wink:
  • jean-pauljean-paul Posts: 20
    on 1341963731:
    <br />This is the last Paris tweet:<br /><br />Tweets All / No replies<br />2m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am. —Michael Jackson<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />3m<br />
    ;D I think her tweet is very strange and just before she wrote phrase ( fact) that are deep and from spiritual famous people ... (maybe it was michael tweeting?) But what she wrote is very confusing .. Why this phrase?
  • on 1341964139:
    <br />
    on 1341963731:
    ;D I think her tweet is very strange and just before she wrote phrase ( fact) that are deep and from spiritual famous people ... [size=18pt](maybe it was michael tweeting?) [/size]But what she wrote is very confusing .. Why this phrase?<br />
    <br /><br />I think soooo  :woohoo2:
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    :michael_jackson-1135:
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    alive.jpg