Comments

• Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1342005219:
    <br />
    on 1341996350:
    <br />
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]oh,god! i hope she's not (only) quoting a mj's sentence that her dad said when was alive  :over-react-smiley:! but,i think,if she's only quoting some mj's words:"what a coincidence if she has chosen just this 1!". ok.... this is a mj's sentence extrapolated from an interview  :icon_cry:. but,y,now,does paris want 2 twitt it? does she want us 2 read it? does she want us 2 believe there's the possibility that mj is writing on her account?[/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />After reading what Paris friend Madina wrote about us beLIEvers being annoying I can't help but wonder if Paris is just trying to make a joke out of us... idk... just my thoughts :\<br />
    <br /><br />Paris making a joke of us believers?!. I don't think so. I'm mean to joke about Mj being alive. It's not funny!! If Paris would make fun of us believers ,then she is also making jokes about her own father.    :'(
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1342029221:
    <br />
    on 1342023402:
    <br /><br />I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!<br /><br />So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?<br />
    <br /><br />there was a post on the off topic from Gina<br /><br />
    on 1341606287:
    <br />I won't have access to internet for 10 days. See you all next Monday.<br />I will miss you much.<br />Michael I love you and where I'm going the doc said I have to take long walks on the beach early in the morning and late in the night because it's good for my health. Every year I have to do the same and late in the night when I go out for that walk I see the moon over the sea and every time I see the moon I think of Michael and it saddens me much because I don't know whether he is happy or sad or dead or alive . Where ever I go I see something that reminds me of him.<br />I wish you all well and I can't wait to be back.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe it was in response to that? although that was 6 days ago, I didn't see it until yesterday myself, Maybe she didn't see it until yesterday?<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking more in terms of a twitter conversation that may have prompted Paris to post this quote.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1342045351:
    <br />
    on 1342029221:
    <br />
    on 1342023402:
    <br /><br />I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!<br /><br />So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?<br />
    <br /><br />there was a post on the off topic from Gina<br /><br />
    on 1341606287:
    <br />I won't have access to internet for 10 days. See you all next Monday.<br />I will miss you much.<br />Michael I love you and where I'm going the doc said I have to take long walks on the beach early in the morning and late in the night because it's good for my health. Every year I have to do the same and late in the night when I go out for that walk I see the moon over the sea and every time I see the moon I think of Michael and it saddens me much because I don't know whether he is happy or sad or dead or alive . Where ever I go I see something that reminds me of him.<br />I wish you all well and I can't wait to be back.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe it was in response to that? although that was 6 days ago, I didn't see it until yesterday myself, Maybe she didn't see it until yesterday?<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking more in terms of a twitter conversation that may have prompted Paris to post this quote.<br />
    <br /><br />Hm no curls....just random, between inspirational quotes from Buddha.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I only see quotes from Buddha and MJ. The most recent quote is<br />@ParisJackson<;br />I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. —MJ <br /><br />Imo she added other quotes so that it didn't look as strange to post MJ's - I'm happy to be alive...  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Madina writing about believers being annoying is no surprise, it just verifies they are aware of believers. Paris isn't going to reply - no no... but they're right. <br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening.<br /><br /> :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:
    on 1342046533:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening.<br /><br /> :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :suspect: Good one Paris!  :icon_lol: Hi Michael! :icon_albino:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    :icon_lol: I was just about to post that.  But of course we know to seek and learn.  That’s why we know what’s happening.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1342023402:
    <br />
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />And you know the oddest thing? that she didn't delete that tweet, however the other tweet where she said: "I am staying alive" she deleted later, it looks like "in the momment of now" Michael is beginning to let the world know that he is really alive,  could it be a PRE-LITTLE-BAM?  :affraid:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I can see Michael saying to Paris, no, no, no.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  That’s too soon.  You can’t say that yet.  Let it simmer, let it bathe in the moonlight.  I have to give you the signal.  And when I give you the signal, you sang like  bird.  :thjajaja121:
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    on 1342049441:
    <br />I can see Michael saying to Paris, no, no, no.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  That’s too soon.  You can’t say that yet.  Let it simmer, let it bathe in the moonlight.  I have to give you the signal.  And when I give you the signal, you sang like  bird.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1342053998:
    <br />
    on 1342049441:
    <br />I can see Michael saying to Paris, no, no, no.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  That’s too soon.  You can’t say that yet.  Let it simmer, let it bathe in the moonlight.  I have to give you the signal.  And when I give you the signal, you sang like  bird.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1342045483:
    <br />
    on 1342045351:
    <br /><br />I was thinking more in terms of a twitter conversation that may have prompted Paris to post this quote.<br />
    <br /><br />Hm no curls....just random, between inspirational quotes from Buddha.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, random!  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />And was the latest, dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening. random too or a shout out to me to look for myself instead of asking you guys!!! Sorry Paris, I'm not joining Twitter! It may be an interesting hoax tool, but it's not for me!
    What boils my blood is people who attack her, who are much older than her. Having a daughter only 6 months younger I feel that protective anger, What right has adults got to pick on a 14 year old child. no child should be abused or have names flung at them or about them from an adult >:( <br /><br />Sorry I just needed to express it, just should be no place for it to be acceptable for an adult to attack a child on the internet or in the physical world.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]ok,stop.... no more coincidences,i can't believe in them no longer! we're playing a game (of chess?).... there r a player (believers) against a player (mj/jaxons)  :icon_lol: we say "a",they answer "b".... i was  :affraid: after having read jina's post and paris' answer (i start thinking it was an answer,don't u?);and have u noticed how many guests r here,every day,4 reading the forum? uhm....[/size]<br /> :ghsdf:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for. —Afeni Shakur (Tupac's mother)<br />Collapse<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />what if you woke up to your pre-k teacher calling on you , all to realize that your whole life was a dream ? what would you do differently ?<br />Collapse<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Sending you Blessings and LOVE sweet Paris!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE you too Michael, Prince, Blanket and FAMILY!!!!! Always and Forever...it's been an amazing Journey thus far, and now I can "feel" how close we are!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />My Beautiful MJ Family...You KNOW that I LOVE you all so very very much!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />"Change" is coming...don't let go of Michael's, and each other's, hands!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is so encouraging! Thank you Paris (and ? :icon_mrgreen:)<br /><br />MaryK  [size=12pt] “Sincerely, me.”[/size]  Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson<br />SweetsunsetwithMJ  [size=12pt]“Swingset”[/size]  Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson<br />Diggyon  [size=12pt] "(God)" [/size]  Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson<br />Leilani81  [size=12pt]"I'm happy to be alive!"[/size]  Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson<br /><br />MaryK<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />dont wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u , take time 2 seek it out 4 urself… learn along the way . thats the only way u can realize whats happening.
    <br /><br />monkeysalu.jpg<br /><br /> :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    She definitely likes P!nk...  Wonder if 'I'm Not Dead' is her favorite on this list.  :icon_cool:<br /><br />@backpackchickk | | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer
    on 1342574419:
    <br />She definitely likes P!nk...  Wonder if 'I'm Not Dead' is her favorite on this list.  :icon_cool:<br /><br />@backpackchickk | | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer<br />
    <br /><br />I love how the "I'm not dead" one is different to the rest of them, they have "....." , "(" and "-" but that one has nothing next to it. when i looked at the pic my eyes went straight to it without looking for it because it's the odd one out
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine .
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />if you guys know anything about who started this lie , i would really appreciate it if you told me , i'd like to know who made up the rumor…<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much<br /><br /> :WTF:
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members .<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />@oubah76 maybe he should have respect for his mother<br /><br /><br />In reply to:<br /><br />Oubah ‏@oubah76 <br />@ParisJackson @randyjackson8 Keep your family affairs out of twitter and have some respect for your uncle.<br /><br />