• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hey Yambo,<br />welcome back.  :)
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    on 1341965801:
    <br />Hey Yambo,<br />welcome back.  :)<br />
    <br /><br /> :D
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    on 1341578000:
    <br />Anyone know who that person in the background sitting down is? <br /><br />Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Paris has a little carton of Chunky Monkey[/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W-pG7tUmJk0/S5yThjBIRcI/AAAAAAAABQc/PfZFXWR5LV0/s400/chunky_monkey_01.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks paris <3333
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1341969187:
    <br />
    on 1341965801:
    <br /><br /> :D<br />
    <br /><br />Hi and good to see you back....Seek and they shall find...Thanks Paris.  He is very much alive.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    on 1341974490:
    <br />
    on 1341969187:
    <br />
    on 1341965801:
    <br /><br /> :D<br />
    <br /><br />Hi and good to see you back....Seek and they shall find...Thanks Paris.  He is very much alive.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks guys! I'm always around.. I'm just not much of a poster. Peace!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br />wow! thank you Paris!!  :bearhug:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]oh,god! i hope she's not (only) quoting a mj's sentence that her dad said when was alive  :over-react-smiley:! but,i think,if she's only quoting some mj's words:"what a coincidence if she has chosen just this 1!". ok.... this is a mj's sentence extrapolated from an interview  :icon_cry:. but,y,now,does paris want 2 twitt it? does she want us 2 read it? does she want us 2 believe there's the possibility that mj is writing on her account?[/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    @ Luna<br /><br />the first lesson we learn in hoaxland is that there are no coincidences. Every single phrase has it's meaning; every word and every number too. All you have to do is keep your eyes open because you never know from which direction the clues will come!!!! Just keep your eyes open!! That's why we are enjoying hoax land so much! So for sure, choosing this exact phrase is  n o t  a coincidence!
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    on 1341996350:
    <br />
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]oh,god! i hope she's not (only) quoting a mj's sentence that her dad said when was alive  :over-react-smiley:! but,i think,if she's only quoting some mj's words:"what a coincidence if she has chosen just this 1!". ok.... this is a mj's sentence extrapolated from an interview  :icon_cry:. but,y,now,does paris want 2 twitt it? does she want us 2 read it? does she want us 2 believe there's the possibility that mj is writing on her account?[/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />After reading what Paris friend Madina wrote about us beLIEvers being annoying I can't help but wonder if Paris is just trying to make a joke out of us... idk... just my thoughts :\
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Paris / Michael know.  ;)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Paris  :icon_cool:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    <br /> :screaming-7365:  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=12pt]mike!! is it u??[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1341974076:
    <br />
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks paris <3333<br />
    <br /><br />Amen ;) i just realised this quote from Michael is my signature :woohoo2:
    <br />shamz<br /><br />
    i just realised this quote from Michael is my signature
    <br /><br />Then it is not a coincidence  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
    on 1342009774:
    <br /><br />shamz<br /><br />
    i just realised this quote from Michael is my signature
    <br /><br />Then it is not a coincidence  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />Im a bit slow so forgive me for asking this question: what do u mean?
    Well, Luna asked if is a coincidence that Paris tweeted this tweet. But I said that there are no coincidences in this hoax. And then you said that the phrase is exactly your signature which is a proof that there are no coincidences in hoax land !!! :)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Why Paris write something so if your father is really dead? :icon_geek:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I stumbled upon some Paris photos on FB, these days...<br />She seems to really love the Beatles...we've seen her in 2 Beatles t-shirts so far.<br />And in the left one she wears a turtle necklace... it reminded me of the Beetle car. I don't know if this has been already mentioned or not, but I thought about telling you this...<br /><br />parisbeatl.jpg
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    on 1342013803:
    <br />I stumbled upon some Paris photos on FB, these days...<br />She seems to really love the Beatles...we've seen her in 2 Beatles t-shirts so far.<br />And in the left one she wears a turtle necklace... it reminded me of the Beetle car. I don't know if this has been already mentioned or not, but I thought about telling you this...<br /><br />parisbeatl.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Paris has some excellent taste in music if I do say so myself ;) and a great sense of fashion as I too own both of those Beatles shirts :D  :woohoo2:
    on 1342010565:
    <br />Well, Luna asked if is a coincidence that Paris tweeted this tweet. But I said that there are no coincidences in this hoax. And then you said that the phrase is exactly your signature which is a proof that there are no coincidences in hoax land !!! :)<br />
    <br /><br /> BOOOOOOOM!!! Thanks for that! Funny that Paris tweeted a quote about Michael & a quote from being "happy to be alive". ;D
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!<br /><br />So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?
    Yesterday I tweeted this to Paris:<br /><br />dig.jpg<br /><br />Today she tweeted this:<br /><br />untitlaka.jpg<br /><br />I really don't want to assume things! What do you think guys?
    By the way, was that SEHF's turtle she was wearing as a necklace ?????????????<br /><br />I thought he lost his turtle!!!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1342023402:
    <br />
    on 1341965464:
    <br />alive.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I tend not to get too involved or carried away with the whole twitter thing - I'm afraid I DO think there are sometimes coincidences!  But this tweet really got me thinking - of all of her father's quotes Paris could've chosen, this really DOES seem an odd one to make IF that father is dead. What do people who think he IS dead make of her tweeting that, I wonder!<br /><br />So before I join the 'it's a shoutout to us' bandwagon, can someone please tell me the context (if any) in which this tweet was made? Like, did someone (inappropriately) ask her if MJ was miserable and unhappy with life, or something along those lines, that could give the quote some semblance of a reasonable explanation?<br />
    <br /><br />there was a post on the off topic from Gina<br /><br />
    on 1341606287:
    <br />I won't have access to internet for 10 days. See you all next Monday.<br />I will miss you much.<br />Michael I love you and where I'm going the doc said I have to take long walks on the beach early in the morning and late in the night because it's good for my health. Every year I have to do the same and late in the night when I go out for that walk I see the moon over the sea and every time I see the moon I think of Michael and it saddens me much because I don't know whether he is happy or sad or dead or alive . Where ever I go I see something that reminds me of him.<br />I wish you all well and I can't wait to be back.<br />
    <br /><br />maybe it was in response to that? although that was 6 days ago, I didn't see it until yesterday myself, Maybe she didn't see it until yesterday?