Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yeah definitely something weird going on, Paris could have easily been more mature and called him or something, it wasn't necessary to do that over twitter. So I think this is also part of some plan...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And why  discuss family matters on Twitter?
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1342642882:
    <br />Yeah definitely something weird going on, Paris could have easily been more mature and called him or something, it wasn't necessary to do that over twitter. So I think this is also part of some plan...<br />
    <br />exactly my thoughts MJFAN7! she could called him and speak privately, but it is obvious that this was not meant to stay private conversation.  :icon_idea:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1342643314:
    <br />And why  discuss family matters on Twitter?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm guessing controversy.  Randy has always been the odd one out since day 1 of the hoax, pretty much, and sometimes he has some of his siblings agreeing with him - example, signatures on the letter.<br /><br />I think it's been engineered this way - trouble within the family - so that when MJ does return, the family will "finally" agree, put up a united front (lol) that it IS Michael, in the flesh.<br /><br /><br />Plus it gets people talking.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />fighting fire with fire only gets you burned… well i say maybe we need a little spark in our lives #ComeAtMeBro
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />at this point i dont care what people call me or if they think i'm a bad person… if it means sticking up for my grandmother i will do it .<br /><br />
  • It's tweets like these makes me think sometimes someone else is posting from her account.  This type of talk should be private and not on the world wide web so you know it's meant for us (believers).
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is hilarious!  So what does this say about the validity of the letter calling out John Branca! Not to be taken seriously!
  • Shamone agree with you 100%<br /><br />Stuff like this makes me think that account is sometimes co hosted by MJ *and* Paris.<br /><br />I truly believe that.  Always have and have been called out about it everytime I say it on this thread.<br /><br />Paris' hash tag #come at me bro is very confident and I'd be surprised if a 14 year old girl has the confidence to say things like this to a 50 something year old uncle. It sits better for me that a fifty something year old man is saying this to his 50 something year old brother.<br /><br />Then again, the suggestions that this might not be 'real' and be part of a unity tour may be a part of the 'plan' could be true too.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    you know if something really has happened being a child she could be afraid of what might happen with her and her brothers.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think we are meant to see this apparent "disunity" for a reason......that's why it went on twitter. <br /><br />@MJonmind ; indeed it doesn't say much of for the validity of that letter to John Branca.<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Now that it has made news....<br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />@randyjackson8 (cont.) about the remark about the stroke. she did NOT have a stroke today. i sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart<br /><br />@randyjackson8 i am sorry for my quick reaction this morning. it was my foolish retaliation that i do regret. my tweet was merely (cont.) <br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Fam disintegration (mini) showing fam disintegration (big).<br />Mirror.<br />Branca did not do his job - Murray did not do his job.<br />Lady Kath was hurt - MJ was hurt.<br />Paris calling fam out in public - many calling fam out in public.<br />Paris telling nothing happened - ? telling nothing happened.<br />Randy apologizing - ? will anybody else apologize?<br />
  • I no longer believe there is an actual issue. I honestly believe this is staged.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1342670252:
    <br />Fam disintegration (mini) showing fam disintegration (big).<br />Mirror.<br />Branca did not do his job - Murray did not do his job.<br />Lady Kath was hurt - MJ was hurt.<br />Paris calling fam out in public - many calling fam out in public.<br />Paris telling nothing happened - ? telling nothing happened.<br />Randy apologizing - ? will anybody else apologize?<br />
    <br /><br />Very interesting take Grace. I am going to think about these last two..
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Looks too dramatic but then again, the Jacksons have always been dramatic. If this is part of the hoax, it's fantastic job that Michael Jackson's directing hahaha
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Seriously, any of you who use Twitter - would you deal with family stuff like this in public? Honestly? In the heat of the moment maybe? Or would you text each other with stuff you don't necessarily want the world to hear? Nah, this little exchange was MEANT to be witnessed.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @curls, you're right.<br /><br />Even if this is staged and part of the hoax, I don't like the idea that a 14year old kid says all this in public about her uncle. It shows  lack of respect towards a family member. This is a bad example! ! ! ! <br /><br />Sorry Michael......................... I don't like this!<br /><br />
  • on 1342654094:
    <br />Shamone agree with you 100%<br /><br />Stuff like this makes me think that account is sometimes co hosted by MJ *and* Paris.<br /><br />I truly believe that.  Always have and have been called out about it everytime I say it on this thread.<br /><br />Paris' hash tag #come at me bro is very confident and I'd be surprised if a 14 year old girl has the confidence to say things like this to a 50 something year old uncle. It sits better for me that a fifty something year old man is saying this to his 50 something year old brother.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I did too.  "Come at me bro' " = Michael talking to his brother. :)
    There is no doubt in my mind they 'share' ... I watch her account too closely I think.  :icon_lol: Noticed the other day it's batman today it's spiderman  :icon_geek:<br />Superhero week.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @ParisJackson: #ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1342646499:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />at this point i dont care what people call me or if they think i'm a bad person… if it means sticking up for my grandmother i will do it .
    :th_bravo: <br />I love the principle! <br /><br />Even though this whole twitter-fighting smells like hoax to me  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1342751117:
    <br />
    on 1342646499:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />at this point i dont care what people call me or if they think i'm a bad person… if it means sticking up for my grandmother i will do it .
    :th_bravo: <br />I love the principle! <br /><br />Even though this whole twitter-fighting smells like hoax to me  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Simpatty,<br />Agree. Enjoying the performance. Think we are heading for a crecendo
    on 1342748064:
    <br />@ParisJackson: #ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br />
    <br /><br /> :'(  Everyone is tweeting such sweet and supportive messages to her now... after ongoing tweets making a big, big deal about the family and drama. <br />She sure turned that around quick.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Some people are saying she shouldn't even have a twitter account....she is too young, and that she should realise that all her followers are hearing what she thinks out loud..........<br /><br />I do agree that younger people should not be encouraged to join in with social media....<br /><br />So the only other reasons for her having twitter is for the hoax sake.<br /><br />All the family members joined twitter just after MJ's death for a reason..........for the hoax sake.  To get the truth out to more fans rather than hearing it from the media.....Cheers