Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I think we missed that one:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη@ParisJackson <br />LOL<br />How Harry Potter Should Have Ended [Legendado em Português] - YouTube<br /><br />Haha....hilarious....just watch....starting at around 2:18....."Of course I am alive you twit...."  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Great. Thanks Paris  :icon_mrgreen:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I missed the Harry Potter one  :icon_lol:<br /><br />And now it's Journey,  :icon_e_biggrin: Don't stop believing.... Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    Has anyone seen this recent tweet from Paris? <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />#ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br /><br /><br />any thoughts on it's meaning?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    She didn't say which rehearsal. May be there was one yesterday!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    anyone seen this??? i love it xxxx<br />Michael Jackson is alive - PARIS TWEET - YouTube
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1342796152:
    <br />I missed the Harry Potter one  :icon_lol:<br /><br />And now it's Journey,  :icon_e_biggrin: Don't stop believing.... Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br /><br />Also posted this in the @ATONCLASSIC Twitter thread:<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />Remeber my visit in Vegas and we played Wobbly T. Anyway I copied your dads greatest hits album of Journey to my comp. @ParisJackson <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1342799653:
    <br />Has anyone seen this recent tweet from Paris? <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />#ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br /><br /><br />any thoughts on it's meaning?<br />
    <br /><br />he could have said "see ya when this is all over" and then they hugged it out. i mean, a goodbye "hug" just to go to rehersal? when he was coming home that night. and wasnt she supposedly in the house at the time of "death" <br /><br />and what, she didnt see him the night before after rehersal???<br /><br />another thing to remember, he was supposed to have died suddenly. so there couldnt have been a "good bye" hug. (not sure if i am articulating myself properly here, i am currently unwell. so i hope you know what i mean.) <br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Don't you think it's kinda strange that even with all that's going on with the twitter/family thing, Paris still has time to be on Tiny Chat <br /><br />These were made on the 19th July 2012.....<br />Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ July 19th (9 Min) - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />Paris Jackson on tinychat ~ July 19th - YouTube<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1342794920:
    <br />I think we missed that one:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη@ParisJackson <br />LOL<br />How Harry Potter Should Have Ended [Legendado em Português] - YouTube<br /><br />Haha....hilarious....just watch....starting at around 2:18....."Of course I am alive you twit...."  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Great. Thanks Paris  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: :thjajaja121: "at least / books!!!! "
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Guys, did you see Paris' latest tweets? What is your opinion on that?  :icon_eek:<br /><br /><br /><br />9h Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> gay marriage & straight marriage are the same as bikini tops & bras . same thing but only one is acceptable in public . #iSupportGayMarriage<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />9h Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> if you guys want to go all religious on me and say that being gay is against God , just remember that Jesus said to love everyone equally k <br /><br /><br /><br />9hParis Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> let's trend #iSupportGayMarriage ! <br /><br /><br />8hParis Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> ♂+♂=❤ → ♀+♀=❤ → ♂+♀=❤ Love Know No Limits #DealWithIt<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Of course I am alive you twit...."
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />Love the MJ hoax and saving the world themes  in there!<br /><br />
    Oprah-- Paris is the best spokeman for her Dad!
    Yes and YES! :compute:<br /><br />
    #ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i [size=12pt]saw[/size] him
    <br /><br />6771261c-pig-saw-mask.jpg<br /><br />Or was that not MJ with the kids and Liz Taylor at the Halloween party?  (Then there was all the other disguises! :icon_mrgreen:)
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    New Tweets about Mrs. Katherine Jackson:  :icon_pale:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />18m Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now . <br /><br />6:33 AM - 22 Jul 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />11m Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />14m Michael Jackson‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Please help bring Mrs. Jackson home. <br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /> <br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1342947432:
    <br />New Tweets about Mrs. Katherine Jackson:  :icon_pale:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />18m Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now . <br /><br />6:33 AM - 22 Jul 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />11m Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />14m Michael Jackson‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Please help bring Mrs. Jackson home. <br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br />
    <br /><br />ok so when you put the mouse on this it shows as a skype  number? how is that?  :icon_e_confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Not sure this has been posted. Paris posted these to instagram last night:<br />cbd30948d2c711e197621231381b4865_7.jpg<br /><br />58682ca8d2c811e193de22000a1e8ca9_7.jpg<br /><br />Nice necklace.
    SEHF ???????????????????????????????????????
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1342973385:
    <br />SEHF ???????????????????????????????????????<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Not to worry, Turtle dude has it under control....... :bearhug:
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    58682ca8d2c811e193de22000a1e8ca9_7.jpg<br /><br />Great teeth  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    About the turtle ... remembered long before her account was verified she had pics posted here, earlier ones are of little turtle.  yfrog - Paris Jackson’s Photos - @pariisjaxn<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1342013803:
    <br />I stumbled upon some Paris photos on FB, these days...<br />She seems to really love the Beatles...we've seen her in 2 Beatles t-shirts so far.<br />And in the left one she wears a turtle necklace... it reminded me of the Beetle car. I don't know if this has been already mentioned or not, but I thought about telling you this...<br /><br />parisbeatl.jpg<br />
    What are you referring to, Sim?<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1342748064:
    <br />@ParisJackson: #ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br />
    <br /><br />ORLY? I thought she saw him on June 25th, lying dead in his bed?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1343046567:
    <br />
    on 1342748064:
    <br />@ParisJackson: #ThingsIWontForget the goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal.. last time i saw him<br />
    <br /><br />ORLY? I thought she saw him on June 25th, lying dead in his bed?<br />
    <br /><br />IDK....my memory is probably wrong but also wasn't there something from the Dr Murray trial last year about the children (maybe just Prince and Paris) waiting up for their dad to come back home from that last rehearsal and greeting him in their pj's? my vague memory is that it had something to do with that security footage of all the cars rocking up to Carolwood late at night after rehearsal? I could be confusing it with something else though.
  • like i mentioned earlier, i find it funny about the use of expression "goodbye hug"<br /><br />if he supposedly died suddenly. there couldn't have been a "goodbye hug"<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This might be a simple language thing Aussie - I have goodbye hugs and kisses all the time!
  • yeah i get that too - just stayn positive, or clutching at straws, one of the two...  :icon_lol: <br /><br />even so she was supposedly in the house when he reutrned from rehersal the night before and obviously it was also reported that she was there during the 'ordeal'<br /><br />ah, paris ur not fooling us dear  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br />oh' and hi paris in case you are reading - we L.O.V.E your work!