Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ oh yeh, thanks....god knows where I was looking - I think I was trying to see a link from Paris's twitter account to that pic. I'm not really au fait with all that stuff.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Very interesting story Paris.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i like these cartoons … <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just some lines I picked out:<br /><br />Mrs.p was alive but would not speak again. Do you remember the monsters that daddy told us about?<br /><br />The terrible things have done enough damage, and it’s time they learn their lesson.<br /><br />After the storm, Ida disappeared, ‘I believe she lives and travels the world to this very day hunting all the terrible things and preparing for the day, they rise again.’<br /><br />btw<br /><br />@Pearljr<;br />FYI-Paris tweets 2 _MichaelJackson & they follow each other-_MichaelJackson joined twitter June 15 2009 so does that mean anything? U decide <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />@Pearljr Miss, you mustn't seek the identity of those who do not wish to be sought after any longer. <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • @Pearljr<;br />FYI-Paris tweets 2 _MichaelJackson & they follow each other-_MichaelJackson joined twitter June 15 2009 so does that mean anything? U decide<br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />@Pearljr Miss, you mustn't seek the identity of those who do not wish to be sought after any longer. <br /><br /><br />That doesn't sound good - if in fact it's u know who...<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Sim, "thatjacksonchickk" is Paris. It's her instagram the photo was posted on.
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    Noticed this tweet from July 28 at 7:47 p.m. EST...<br /><br />@ParisJackson: RT @BjanBelief: 13 hour videochat with @ParisJackson hell yeahhhhh @_MICHAELJACKSON was there too :p<br /><br />Does anybody think this is coincidence or know who @BjanBelief is?<br /><br />
  • on 1343534804:
    <br />@Pearljr<;br />FYI-Paris tweets 2 _MichaelJackson & they follow each other-_MichaelJackson joined twitter June 15 2009 so does that mean anything? U decide<br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />@Pearljr Miss, you mustn't seek the identity of those who do not wish to be sought after any longer. <br /><br /><br />That doesn't sound good - if in fact it's u know who...<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I've also recently noticed this unverified account. It's the same account as MichaelJackson@Michaeljackson. Here some tweets:<br /><br /><br />Madina‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Did anybody notice the inspiration behind the melodies during the Olympic ceremony?<br /> <br /><br /><br />Expand <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />27 Jul Madina‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Can I say something? I love you all so much. Thank you for defending me. From the bottom of my heart and soul.<br /> <br /><br /><br />Expand Reply<br />Retweeted<br /><br />Favorite<br /><br />Madina‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> "We will meet again, don't know where, don't know when." -Salad Fingers <br /><br /><br />Madina‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Please help bring Mrs. Jackson home. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson‏@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br /><br /> Some "MJ" fans some of you are, you're no different than Bashir or Sneddon. You criticize and make rumors up. Cowards. Hypocrites. <br /><br /><br /><br />Expand Reply<br />Retweet<br /><br />Favorite<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />2 Jul
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    @_MlCHAELJACKSON is Paris' friend Madina. I believe she met her thru twitter when all the account stuff was going on before Pairs was verified. <br /><br />
  • The instagram photo is definitley shopped. (JMO, but I am no PS expert) <br /><br />However the mere fact she posted it, speaks volumes. It doesnt even need to be a real picture. It is what it is illuding is the point.<br /><br />L.O.V.E it. Thanks for sharing Paris  :bearhug:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    https://twitter.com/BjanBelief  <br /><br /> Bjan Belief      I thought he was a beLIEver until his name spells out "Beyond belief"<br />@BjanBelief<;br />My name is Bjan. That's it. Instagram: @BjanBelief<;br />Los Angeles<br /><br />From what I'm seeing, this is 14 y/o girl, who up until recently, never really experienced the outside world as much as now.  She is exploring new avenues, via twitter, tinychat etc. to maintain some normality in her life.  We will never know what she has to endure ..not being able to go out without bodyguards and the paparazzi hanging around......this is probably how she and most 14yo kids communicate with their friends after hours.....<br /><br />Paris is in LOVE with some guy, and at first we all thought it was this Bjan kid...but he denies it and says he is involved in a relationship, but with  another girl who is Paris's friend on <br />Twitter.<br /><br />Here is his link...I think he attends the same school as Paris...
  • on 1343557049:
    <br />https://twitter.com/BjanBelief  <br /><br /> Bjan Belief      I thought he was a beLIEver until his name spells out "Beyond belief"<br />@BjanBelief<;br />My name is Bjan. That's it. Instagram: @BjanBelief<;br />Los Angeles<br /><br />From what I'm seeing, this is 14 y/o girl, who up until recently, never really experienced the outside world as much as now.  She is exploring new avenues, via twitter, tinychat etc. to maintain some normality in her life.  We will never know what she has to endure ..not being able to go out without bodyguards and the paparazzi hanging around......this is probably how she and most 14yo kids communicate with their friends after hours.....<br /><br />Paris is in LOVE with some guy, and at first we all thought it was this Bjan kid...but he denies it and says he is involved in a relationship, but with  another girl who is Paris's friend on <br />Twitter.<br /><br />Here is his link...I think he attends the same school as Paris...<br />
    <br /><br />For real? Are you guys trying to identify Paris's "boyfriend" if she even has one? For real?? She's 14!! Its none of our business!! Its one thing to talk about MJ & Lisa or MJ & Shana etc. But Paris!?!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Paris has posted (fan-made) photomontages before. Just saying.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343535279:
    <br />Sim, "thatjacksonchickk" is Paris. It's her instagram the photo was posted on.
    <br />OK, I didn't know that ! Thanks for your confirmation @ MjFan7!  :icon_e_wink:<br />So Paris posted Saturday, the same fan-made photo-montage that I had posted Friday, on my FB page! <br />Interesting coincidence! (?)<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1343569648:
    <br />
    on 1343535279:
    <br />Sim, "thatjacksonchickk" is Paris. It's her instagram the photo was posted on.
    <br />OK, I didn't know that ! Thanks for your confirmation @ MjFan7!  :icon_e_wink:<br />So Paris posted Saturday, the same fan-made photo-montage that I had posted Friday, on my FB page! <br />Interesting coincidence! (?)<br />
    <br /><br />Sim, I'm a bit unclear.  What is a 'fan made' montage and why would Paris repost it with little comment other than 'Pop.'  Wouldn't she at least say, 'If only....'  <br /><br />I'm wondering if all this publicity about Paris' tweets was to get us ready for TMZ to start posting her Instagrams! 
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @ gwynned: read on the previous page.<br /><br />I don't know anything about TMZ.
  • We should only talk about Paris' related issues to the hoax but not about her private life, if she has or not a boyfriend is none of our business.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1343578662:
    <br />We should only talk about Paris' related issues to the hoax but not about her private life, if she has or not a boyfriend is none of our business.<br />
    <br />I agree, she needs some private.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343578662:
    <br />We should only talk about Paris' related issues to the hoax but not about her private life, if she has or not a boyfriend is none of our business.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />+1
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />haha guys calm down the "fiery death" thing was a joke between me and @_MlCHAELJACKSON.. TJ Miller said it in an =3 episode lol thats why :b<br /><br />_________________________________________________________________________<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />the hate that people spread is just a reflection of who they are .. don't take it personally , it's just jealousy
  • CokeCatCokeCat Posts: 23
    on 1343691917:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />haha guys calm down the "fiery death" thing was a joke between me and @_MlCHAELJACKSON.. TJ Miller said it in an =3 episode lol thats why :b<br />
    <br /><br />has anybosy seen the preceding tweets concernig that "fiery death" issue? Haven't found them, so I'm wondering why she needs to tell "the guys" to calm down...?<br />Must have been something that could've been read as a clue?  :icon_bounce:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343693344:
    <br />
    on 1343691917:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />haha guys calm down the "fiery death" thing was a joke between me and @_MlCHAELJACKSON.. TJ Miller said it in an =3 episode lol thats why :b<br />
    <br /><br />has anybosy seen the preceding tweets concernig that "fiery death" issue? Haven't found them, so I'm wondering why she needs to tell "the guys" to calm down...?<br />Must have been something that could've been read as a clue?  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />I would imagine she was addressing the people who tweeted her.  Unless she retweets someone, those tweets won't show up on her main timeline page.
  • @cokecat - I noticed that last night and wondered the same thing. I couldn't find anything related so thought maybe it was directed at someone in her presence (brothers, family, etc)<br /><br />I also agree - it's none of our business what her boyfriend's name is or even if she has one. We need to keep that line drawn out of respect to her and her family.<br /><br />@2good2btrue - the kids know what it's like to live a normal life. That is why MJ covered their faces. They have said it themselves that they'd go out without their dad and nobody would recognize them. They went to Chuckee Cheese, etc., and did normal kid stuff. True though - now they'd be noticed but I think it's their choice now.<br /><br />Blessings.
    on 1343532994:
    <br />Very interesting story Paris.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i like these cartoons … <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />A lightbulb went off after I contemplated these videos.  Assuming they are Michael, is it possible that Michael used his power of love to ameliorate the damage from events over which he had no control?  Did he perform 9/10 in Central Park as a kind of pre-emptive blast of love to counteract the terror of the following day, making it look like trouble follows him like it follows the little girl in the movie.  <br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this guy on tinychat sounds just like my dad .. im about to cry ! omg i love his voice<br />Collapse<br /><br /> 8:02 PM - 30 Jul 12 <br /><br /> :WTF:  WHAT GUY????  JUST SOME RANDOM GUY ON TINY CHAT WITH NO NAME????<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343704176:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this guy on tinychat sounds just like my dad .. im about to cry ! omg i love his voice<br />Collapse<br /><br /> 8:02 PM - 30 Jul 12 <br /><br /> :WTF:  WHAT GUY????  JUST SOME RANDOM GUY ON TINY CHAT WITH NO NAME????<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe this guy is Pearljr's boyfriend... pppyt <br /><br />First the photoshopped image, then a guy with his voice.
  • mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    I was just thinking about this hoax thing.<br />Isn't it strange how the main media has never tried to investigate on wether MJ could have faked his death.<br />It's fans like us that have been disecting clues etc.<br />Even when there is evidence that something is not right. The media seem blind to what is going on.<br />Yet fans are being kept in the loop, as a form of reassurance from MJ that everything is fine.<br />You guys know what I mean?<br />Like MJ is only talking to us. The media are in the dark.