Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Paris' twitter background is interesting <br /><br />"Tweety got back"<br /><br />mjstatue_212_174799.jpg<br /><br />The name of the file is "mjstatue_212_174799" <br /><br />MJ 2012?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />prince will repost the image of the text
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Who could be hacking them?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343338939:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />prince will repost the image of the text<br />
    <br /><br />I love that she tweeted that.  It was what stuck out to me in his tweet which is why I quoted just that part in the Prince thread.  Makes me wonder if Paris saw that.
    on 1343339718:
    <br />
    on 1343338939:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />prince will repost the image of the text<br />
    <br /><br />I love that she tweeted that.  It was what stuck out to me in his tweet which is why I quoted just that part in the Prince thread.  Makes me wonder if Paris saw that.<br />
    <br /><br />Did you notice that she wrote "if you continue with your lives" instead of "lies" ...could be auto correct though
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343339933:
    <br />
    on 1343339718:
    <br />
    on 1343338939:
    <br /><br />I love that she tweeted that.  It was what stuck out to me in his tweet which is why I quoted just that part in the Prince thread.  Makes me wonder if Paris saw that.<br />
    <br /><br />Did you notice that she wrote "if you continue with your lives" instead of "lies" ...could be auto correct though<br />
    <br /><br />No I didn't notice that, but I just checked and she tweeted the same thing twice, but the 2nd time it says "lies".
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> i can't do this all on my own , i’m no superman.<br /><br /><br /> (Off topic) :P Stupid Stupid Stupid  :o  Now my mom - who is reading this site also - know that I was up late again....  :icon_albino:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343347686:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> i can't do this all on my own , i’m no superman<br />
    <br /><br />... it takes the whole family. So they really want this message to be heard “if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth” <br /><br />Her 7770th tweet:<br /><br />‏Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br />@ArianaGrande<;br />"Wherever you go.. In every country on every continent.. People yearn and hunger for only one thing: to love and be loved" ~ Michael Jackson<br />2:57 PM - 15 Jul 12<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @Pearljr is now tweeting Paris about her tweets having MJ alive clues. <br /><br />It starts with this <br />@Pearljr<;br />@ParisJackson Rehearsal 4 June 25-MJ told Kenny Ortega "The illusion starts tomorrow" where MJ was to disappear from a bed-BIG CLUE! Alive! <br /> <br />:WTF:  :icon_rolleyes:  desperate and stupid. <br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I suppose with all the fuss she has that say something.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    8m  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />i love my brothers so effing much<3 Photo by thatjacksonchickk &bull; Instagram <br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Pearl needs to shut up.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    ^^^wouldn't bet the house on that happening
    on 1343375597:
    <br />8m  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />i love my brothers so effing much<3 Photo by thatjacksonchickk &bull; Instagram<br />
    <br /><br />Just curious...I know MJ is controlling most of this (well, besides the media) Then why does Paris use kinda bad language sometimes??  I know she didn't write the real word but we all know what she means.
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />imma have my 7777th tweet in honor of my dad(: 7 was his favorite number lol<3
    Btw: it´s 4 am in the morning in L.A. right now.<br /><br />Shouldn´t she be sleeping?
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />superman — lazlo bane #storyofmylife <br /><br />Edit: lyrics to "Superman" by Lazlo Bane:<br /><br />
    Out the door just in time<br />Head down the 405<br />Gotta meet the new boss by 8 am<br /><br />The phone rings in the car<br />The wife is working hard<br />She's running late tonight again<br /><br />Well<br />I know what I've been told<br />You gotta work to feed the soul<br />But I can't do this all on my own<br />No, I know I'm no Superman<br />I'm no Superman<br /><br />I'm no Superman<br /><br />You've got your love online<br />You think you're doing fine<br />But you're just plugged into the wall<br /><br />And that deck of tarot cards<br />Won't get you very far<br />There ain't no hand to break your fall<br /><br />Well<br />I know what I've been told<br />You gotta know just when to fold<br />But I can't do this all on my own<br />No, I know I'm no Superman<br />I'm no Superman<br /><br />That's right
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1343385918:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />imma have my 7777th tweet in honor of my dad(: 7 was his favorite number lol<3<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: So Michael Jackson favorite number is 7,no way :thjajaja121:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Prince has been tweeting in the middle of the night too. Something tells me they are not in the US anymore.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1343387966:
    <br />Prince has been tweeting in the middle of the night too. Something tells me they are not in the US anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh God....thank you Souza for writing what I was thinking.<br /><br />Maybe all the events of the past days were a huge diversionary maneuver to distract the public and move the kids out of the US.<br />(Among other things of course).
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I hope they are not in London!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1343388184:
    <br />
    on 1343387966:
    <br />Prince has been tweeting in the middle of the night too. Something tells me they are not in the US anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh God....thank you Souza for writing what I was thinking.<br /><br />Maybe all the events of the past days were a huge diversionary maneuver to distract the public and move the kids out of the US.<br />(Among other things of course).<br />
    <br /><br />I wondered exactly the same a few days ago:  JACKSON FAMILY Showdown Video -- Friendly Before Fight<br /><br />I even momentarily let it spring into my mind that they are in Australia - can't tell if the time zones match - but it's 9:32pm (on Friday) where I am now. A huge country with lots and lots of vast sparsely-populated areas......it would be a great place!<br /><br />I'll keep my eye out  :icon_lol:
    11.37PM Australian time.She tweeted:<br /><br />2h  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />Knowing Imagination Determines Success #KiDS @RealOBee <br /><br /><br />Referring to this..<br />O-Bee - All Around The World (Remix) teaser - YouTube<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Norway with Omer?