Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Anybody could've tweeted that though.
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]That appears to be a parody account set up to look exactly like her real one (background and all).  The real one is verified...that one isn't. [/size]
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343176626:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC tf r u talking about i still have my phone .. do you know anything ? <br /><br /><br />Now come on....if they can exchange tweets and they follow each other she could send him a direct message and give him her phone number so they could talk.....<br />So obvious....<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like she doesn't want to communicate with him.<br /><br />Her latest instagram. Things are so crazy, i'm not sure if is a clue or not :smiley-vault-misc-150:.  <br /><br />travel.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Jos, Paris' official account is @ParisJackson go to twitter.com/parisjackson, do you see this blue check? That means it has been verified official by Twitter. <br /><br />if you go to twitter.com/parisjacksons_ you do not see the blue check. <br /><br />Same with Prince. Prince's real twitter is @princemjjjaxon, go to twitter.com/princemjjjaxon and you will see the same blue check<br /><br />if you go to twitter.com/princemijjaxon you don't see the blue check. They tried to trick people by using an "i" instead of j. <br /><br />@Marumjj, that wasn't the real Prince. It was a poser.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343182976:
    <br />
    on 1343176626:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC tf r u talking about i still have my phone .. do you know anything ? <br /><br /><br />Now come on....if they can exchange tweets and they follow each other she could send him a direct message and give him her phone number so they could talk.....<br />So obvious....<br />
    <br /><br />It looks like she doesn't want to communicate with him.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u <br /><br />Aha....finally they discovered the dm function  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Looks like they are teachable    :icon_lol:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />mommy and daddy!<3 Photo by backpackchickk &bull; Instagram <br /><br />View photoHide photoReply RetweetedRetweet <br /><br />I wonder whether she is with them both at the moment...<br />mummyandda.jpg
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    2good,<br />I believe this was posted about a month ago?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    oh maybe this picture is what she had wanted her parents together, do not know. Thank you for sharing 2good2btrue  ;)
    on 1343214233:
    <br />
    on 1343182976:
    <br />
    on 1343176626:
    <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u <br /><br />Aha....finally they discovered the dm function  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Looks like they are teachable    :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />One of them anyway  :icon_lol: he could've but now we're all wondering what she said in the dm. <br />So what was it he said?  :icon_geek:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i have a short 8-page chapter to read for homework… should i do it now or tomorrow morning ?<br /><br />Hmmmm!!! Well, she's been doing her homework for almost 3 years now!! 8 more chapters to go!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />the doggone girl is mine<br /><br />Any idea what that means?
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS - The Girl Is Mine<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />its from the song The Girl Is Mine...
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    on 1343224700:
    <br />MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS - The Girl Is Mine<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />its from the song The Girl Is Mine...<br />
    <br /><br />this came up in Google    Well 'doggone' is actually 'dog gone', with a space. It means something like 'damned' or 'God damned', as in 'that damn girl' or 'God damned girl'.
  • Are yall reading what she is tweeting now?<br /><br />Quoting lyrics and tweeting to aton<br /><br />Is she tweeting and deleting sometimes? Bcause sometimes I see her tweets but then when I go to her profile they are gone *confused*
    on 1343222109:
    <br />
    on 1343214233:
    <br />
    on 1343182976:
    <br />
    on 1343176626:
    <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u <br /><br />Aha....finally they discovered the dm function  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Looks like they are teachable    :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />One of them anyway  :icon_lol: he could've but now we're all wondering what she said in the dm. <br />So what was it he said?  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Okay so dm is off again...  :icon_question: has been answered.<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC so ur saying my died lied to me? LOL ok!
    Thriller  <br /><br />thriller.png
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    mawhahahahahahaha......it certainly is a Thrrrillllerrrrrr Paris!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343261293:
    <br />mawhahahahahahaha......it certainly is a Thrrrillllerrrrrr Paris!<br />
    <br /><br />Lets not forget the fact that she is looking at "The man in the mirror" as well as Thriller...Good one Paris............<br /><br />The picture is taken of her reflection in the mirror that's why Thriller is backwards !!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Oh yeah!! I am THRILLed!! TOTALLY!!  :woohoo2:
  • Paris Jacksoη ✔<br />@ParisJackson <br /><br />everyones taking control of me , it seems that the worlds got a role for me .. im so confused will u show to me you'll be there for me<br /> <br />25 Jul 12 <br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson Finds Comfort In Father’s Lyrics During Family Dispute<br /><br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson may not be able to turn to her late father, Michael Jackson, for guidance anymore, but she can still turn to his music for solace.<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />The 14-year-old girl has been stuck in the middle of a hectic, and sometimes violent, battle between  her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, her aunt, Janet Jackson, and the rest of her father’s siblings.<br /> <br />Paris claims that her aunts and uncles are purposely keeping her from contacting her grandmother. Rumors even circulated last week that Katherine Jackson had been kidnapped by Janet Jackson and her siblings.<br /> <br />Paris wrote on Twitter: 8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3<br /> <br />According to Randy Jackson, Katherine was taken to a hospital in California and spent last week resting with her family. Randy said that Katherine is now on her way back home and that she was in “much better health.”<br /> <br />The turmoil inside the Jackson family has to do with guardianship issues regarding Paris, Prince, and Blanket, as well as the division of Michael Jackson’s estate. Janet and her siblings claim that the will, which left Michael’s estate to his mother, was fraudulent.<br /> <br />According to ABC, a court battle over Michael’s estate and the legal custody of his children is imminent.<br /> <br />While the Jackson family fights over the legal issues surrounding Michael Jackson’s death, Paris Jackson is looking for a stable figure in her life.<br /> <br />The 14-year-old girl took to Twitter, writing:<br /> <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ✔<br />@ParisJackson <br /><br />everyones taking control of me , it seems that the worlds got a role for me .. im so confused will u show to me you'll be there for me<br /> <br />25 Jul 12 Reply<br /> Retweet<br /> <br /> <br />The lyrics are from Michael Jackson’s song “Will You Be There.”<br /><br />Paris Jackson Finds Comfort In Father’s Lyrics During Family Dispute
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you for the updated info.  Please pray for Michael's children and the entire Jackson family. They need our prayers and our love right now.  Love and blessings to all! :)
    As Prince does not have an own thread I am putting this here:<br /><br />Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)<;br /><br />I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”<br /><br />-Michael Jackson Jr.<br /><br />pic.twitter.com/jSVlO65X
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1343303263:
    <br />As Prince does not have an own thread I am putting this here:<br /><br />Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)<;br /><br />I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”<br /><br />-Michael Jackson Jr.<br /><br />pic.twitter.com/jSVlO65X<br />
    <br /><br />I think we ought to get Prince his own thread. Anyways reading this I can't help but think it's a subliminal message from Michael. Just change the words around. Speaking of the words, I love the choice. "Reveal" and "returned" "warned" and "misguided" And look how he signs the tweet!
  • :th_bravo: you go Prince and Paris, stand up for yourselves and don't let anyone scare you!  :bearhug:
    on 1343303534:
    <br />
    on 1343303263:
    <br />As Prince does not have an own thread I am putting this here:<br /><br />Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)<;br /><br />I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”<br /><br />-Michael Jackson Jr.<br /><br />pic.twitter.com/jSVlO65X<br />
    <br /><br />I think we ought to get Prince his own thread. Anyways reading this I can't help but think it's a subliminal message from Michael. Just change the words around. Speaking of the words, I love the choice. "Reveal" and "returned" "warned" and "misguided" And look how he signs the tweet!<br />
    <br /><br />Done :-)<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23104.msg418295;topicseen#new<br /><br />