Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    ^^p.s.  MJ AIR?  LOL
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1343396334:
    <br />11.37PM Australian time.She tweeted:<br /><br />2h  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />Knowing Imagination Determines Success #KiDS @RealOBee <br /><br /><br />Referring to this..<br />O-Bee - All Around The World (Remix) teaser - YouTube<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Well in Western Australia it's only now 10:26pm :P
  • on 1343387966:
    <br />Prince has been tweeting in the middle of the night too. Something tells me they are not in the US anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />The last Front's post was not made at the usual time that he always does.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm looking for the leaf pattern and it's making me cross eyed.<br /><br />mjstatue_212_174799.jpg<br /><br />@MissG, glad to see you... what makes you think Paris Twitter was hacked?<br /><br />Ps. @Sunset, I thought he was right on usual time... what am I missing?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />hey you — pink floyd <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />together we stand , divided we fall <br /><br /><br />Lyrics to "Hey You":<br />
    Hey you, out there in the cold<br />Getting lonely, getting old<br />Can you feel me?<br />Hey you, standing in the aisles<br />With itchy feet and fading smiles<br />Can you feel me?<br />Hey you, dont help them to bury the light<br />Don't give in without a fight.<br /><br />Hey you, out there on your own<br />Sitting naked by the phone<br />Would you touch me?<br />Hey you, with you ear against the wall<br />Waiting for someone to call out<br />Would you touch me?<br />Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?<br />Open your heart, I'm coming home.<br /><br />But it was only fantasy.<br />The wall was too high,<br />As you can see.<br />No matter how he tried,<br />He could not break free.<br />And the worms ate into his brain.<br /><br />Hey you, out there on the road<br />always doing what you're told,<br />Can you help me?<br />Hey you, out there beyond the wall,<br />Breaking bottles in the hall,<br />Can you help me?<br />Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all<br />Together we stand, divided we fall.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    i am so sorry that i can't show you a pic what shows what i mean, but i am only able to make a quick reply and i can't put a pic in....<br />There are so much pics from Paris in her room where we can see much posters from Michael and Chris Brown.....now all that pics are away and there in only one pic from " Halo Reach " a Microsoft game.<br />Maybee she left the house and took the Michael posters with her ?<br />I am so sad that i can't post more...but it dosn't work.....only quick reply....frustrating...
  • on 1343382380:
    <br />
    on 1343375597:
    <br />8m  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />i love my brothers so effing much<3 Photo by thatjacksonchickk &bull; Instagram<br />
    <br /><br />Just curious...I know MJ is controlling most of this (well, besides the media) Then why does Paris use kinda bad language sometimes??  I know she didn't write the real word but we all know what she means.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />michael has been known to swear also. scream, this time around, etc<br /><br />besides they are sharing the account.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    "effing" isn't swearing, and just because she wrote effing doesn't mean it's Michael. I highly doubt he curses around his kids, if he even does it at all. I'm sure he wouldn't write it on his daughter's account either. A lot of kids say effing, it's nothing bad at least she's not actually saying the real word.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was staring at the Tweety got Back, picture till my eyes felt funny, but no hidden picture. :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Something weird.  Remember (Peru or) [size=12pt]Timbuktu[/size] (in Mali, West Africa) as the TMZ video said in, Where in the world is Katherine Jackson?  It's also possible MJ's ancestors came from west Africa I've read.<br /><br />timbuktu.jpg<br /><br />It lines right up with London-- Olympics!<br /><br />When did LoveUnited say she saw KJ and the kids at the Unity concert?  So could they have flown in for just that concert for appearances, and then flown right back to another time zone? :icon_e_confused:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23127.msg418972#msg418972
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    2 peas in a pod  :icon_lol: Now if this doesn't make you wonder, i don't know what will. <br /><br /><br />http://web.stagram.com/n/thatjacksonchickk<br /><br />heartasa.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Does Paris have a fringe on that pic? Maybe is an actual pic  :affraid: or not  :icon_redface: who knows?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :affraid: <br /><br />@mindseye: I don't quite understand how Instagram works!! Who is " thatjacksonchickk" ? Who exactly posted this pic ^^ it was Paris or one of her friends?  and WHEN?<br /><br /><br />Yesterday I also shared that photo-montage on my FB page! <br />I had found it on this page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=454095767958097&set=a.396044980429843.95372.395972630437078&type=1&relevant_count=1<br /><br />paris.jpg
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Damn that is such an awesome picture!!! I hope like crazh he is alive... He deserves to smile like that with them and they deserve to have a NORMAL f#*&in life with with their pops!!! Im praying for you MJ and I DO believe!!!    YM
    Sim... interesting. Paris posted it on her instagram account. So that's where she probably got it from.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1343515558:
    <br />2 peas in a pod  :icon_lol: Now if this doesn't make you wonder, i don't know what will. <br /><br /><br />http://web.stagram.com/n/thatjacksonchickk<br /><br />heartasa.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />That is the happiest piccy I have seen in the last three years  :th_bravo:.  God bless you for sharing!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    We all had it figured wrong didn't we?  Or at least I did.  Now he's just Michael.  At home with his kids.    just brings tears to my eyes to see them all so happy!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Although not a real pic, I love it. They look so happy! I would like to know how to do  :th_bravo:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This has to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen....I know it's a photoshop but OMG....<br /><br />We can only hope that's whats really going on..........#IFONLY
  • Yeah - it looks like his head was photo shopped on as the arms are darker than the face/neck. But I hope that we will see a true picture soon. Maybe this is just slowly easing people into the idea. IDK. But I like it.<br /><br />Blessings
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I must be missing something.  I believe this photo was posted on Paris' Instagram.  If that's the case, why in the world would she post a photoshopped picture of her and her dad?  With all due respect, that does not seem to be in keeping with the level headed, optimistic girl we have been seeing. 
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well it pretty much has to be shopped unless MJ got a tan.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    It's nice to think that one day we will see a real photo like this. Yep - a photo-shop job...but it is nice to look at.
    on 1343527996:
    <br />Well it pretty much has to be shopped unless MJ got a tan.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  <br /><br />hmmm, maybe it's a whisper about fake photos such as ... the shopped autopsy photo.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I can't seem to find this picture on Paris's Instagram.....has it been removed?
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1343529476:
    <br />I can't seem to find this picture on Paris's Instagram.....has it been removed?<br />
    <br /><br />I just checked, It's still there<br /><br />http://web.stagram.com/n/thatjacksonchickk