Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1343711394:
    <br />I was just thinking about this hoax thing.<br />Isn't it strange how the main media has never tried to investigate on wether MJ could have faked his death.<br />It's fans like us that have been disecting clues etc.<br />Even when there is evidence that something is not right. The media seem blind to what is going on.<br />Yet fans are being kept in the loop, as a form of reassurance from MJ that everything is fine.<br />You guys know what I mean?<br />Like MJ is only talking to us. The media are in the dark.<br />
    <br /><br />Actually, I think they all know.  Maybe they didn't know at the very beginning, but they're not complete idiots.  I was listening to the song Hotel California (which many think is a song about being in the business) and got fixated on the line, 'You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.'  Does that mean you can fake your death, but then you can't leave.....  Does that mean you are physically isolated, like a race horse in retirement somewhere?  Or does it mean that you can fake your death but you can't return to public life.  Rumors are allowed to proliferate but any hard evidence would not be allowed.<br /><br />If that's the case, then the media would not want to investigate whether someone faked their death because they're all working for the same people.  Which leads me to consider that Michael's return is essential to the whole hoax, because by being able to return he can bring back to life (like in Ghosts) a whole cast of people we previously thought dead.  If I'm right, Elvis' decision must have been a very painful one.  He knew how much his fans loved him and how devastated they would be by his death, but he must have had personal reasons that were more important or more urgent to contend with.  <br /><br />And since the mainstream media is controlled by such a small group, a public announcement to the effect that Elvis is Alive would be impossible.  The internet, however, has provided a forum for discussion beyond the control of the mainstream media but becoming powerful enough on it's own to impact the mainstream. 
  • Hotel California has been interpreted many ways. Hollywood, the business, occultism / spiritism, drug use. So open to interpretation huh? But a good analogy you make. Fake death = isolation. But it is temporary and will change in time.<br /><br /><br /><br />But isnt this the Paris twitter thread, lol
  • on 1343704176:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this guy on tinychat sounds just like my dad .. im about to cry ! omg i love his voice<br />Collapse<br /><br /> 8:02 PM - 30 Jul 12 <br /><br /> :WTF:  WHAT GUY????  JUST SOME RANDOM GUY ON TINY CHAT WITH NO NAME????<br />
    <br />She deleted that tweet...  ??? Wonder why...
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Sorry, off topic<br />@ gwynned, <br />The song " Hotel California is about Mind control. Here you can find more info about it.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=15345.0<br /><br />There is a lot to read about Media, MK  Ultra program and mind control on the forum if you haven't done that already.<br /><br />
  • I still vote for 'subjective'  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    You're a free "hoaxer" and you can think whatever you like  :)
  • hehe. This is true  :icon_razz: actually could very well be about MK, along with the list of possibilities I posted. Interesting thread. Just reading it.<br /><br />There are some other interesting sources of info when you google search too.<br /><br />"In the song when they say"we havent seen that spirit here since 1969"...ironically 1969 is the same year that lookout mountain airforce base/ film studio was deactivated"<br /><br />Kinda, does give a different meaning to You can check out anytime but you can neve leave? I guess MK could quite possibly be the inspiration for the song. But who knows...<br /><br />Anyways, won't clog up this thread anymore with more 'back and forth' - But I will continue to research this. Thanks Diggy.<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343578662:
    <br />We should only talk about Paris' related issues to the hoax but not about her private life, if she has or not a boyfriend is none of our business.<br />
    <br /><br />And to everyone else who doesn't understand what I am telling you, go back a few posts where we were asked who the Bjan Belief guy is....<br /><br />PARIS IS ON TWITTER EXPOSING HER PERSONAL STUFF AND WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF READING IT...I SOMETIMES CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ON THIS FORUM........<br /><br />WE ARE ALL COPYING AND PASTING FROM PARIS JACKSONS PRIVATE TWITTER, DISSECTING EVERY TWEET SHE MAKES........SHE HAS 50, 0000 followers .  If she wanted a private life, she wouldn't have a twitter account............I am not a Michael Jackson fan..I am just someone trying to investigate the death of MJ and sometimes I don't know why I bother.Geez<br /><br />THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SINNED MAY CAST THE FIRST STONE....SOMETIMES I CANT STAND THIS PLACE...........<br /><br />Over'it
    @ Aussie,<br /><br />bowing_man.jpg<br /><br />My pleasure  :)<br />
  • on 1343708481:
    <br />
    on 1343704176:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this guy on tinychat sounds just like my dad .. im about to cry ! omg i love his voice<br />Collapse<br /><br /> 8:02 PM - 30 Jul 12 <br /><br /> :WTF:  WHAT GUY????  JUST SOME RANDOM GUY ON TINY CHAT WITH NO NAME????<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe this guy is Pearljr's boyfriend... pppyt <br /><br />First the photoshopped image, then a guy with his voice.<br />
    <br /><br />That means Michael will be revealing himself little by little until we see the actual Michael.<br /><br />@mjj58....mainstream media knows Michael is alive, Pearl has been sending them proofs of Michael being alive throughout this time but if media edit that Michael is alive that would be  to assume they were wrong on June 25 2009 and Michael fooled them and media is too proud to assume its mistake.
  • @ 2good. Don't be frustrated. Perhaps your point was misunderstood<br /><br />And you are right in the sense she is the one sharing, so its ok to be up for discussion - if it is to work towards our goal of hoax investigation.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
    @ 2good,<br /><br />just calm down. I totally understand what you mean and how you feel. Yes, Paris has a twitter account and too many followers and sometimes exposing too much of her personal life, although I sometimes think that what she exposing might be fake, lol. (May be just feeding the media or trying to act like any other teen in her age. I don't think Her father would allow her to expose so much of her private life since he didn't do it himself (JMO))<br /><br />I guess sweet meant that we should only pick up what's interesting for the hoax and leave the rest for others to enjoy. Don't take it personally. We're one big hoax family and we should stay strong, remember? I hope this could cheer you up. It's my favorite.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :)
  • @ diggy I LOVE YOU. Thank you for making me, mum and my husband smile all at once!!! Haven't seen that in forever!  :bearhug:
    @Aussie,<br /><br />I'm glad I made your family smile.  :)  This video is my favorite. It makes me smile whenever I watch it. <br /><br />I hope it could make 2good cheer up a little!
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Re Paris tweet:  This is perhaps what I WANT to believe.... I posted this the other day:  while it may be far fetched, perhaps it was a nod to the forum; and again, once picked up on the forum, she went ahead and deleted the post....<br /><br /><br />10<br /><br /><br />TMZ Articles / Re: JACKSON BROTHERS TOUR Jermaine Travels Alone<br />« on: July 27, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »<br />^^ Agree, no concerts, but I would miss his voice terribly if he stopped singing altogether....He buried to King of Pop; let him become the oh, I dunno, Emporer of croon?-- no that's not it, God of Song? better... Something appropriate to his mature voice. I love his voice in the later years especially, so developed,  and controlled yet passionately expressive.  I miss that.... <br />In Saratoga, and off to the Jackson show... let you know tomorrow of anything in particular...... <br /><br /><br />
    on 1343736480:
    <br />
    on 1343708481:
    <br />
    on 1343704176:
    <br /><br />Maybe this guy is Pearljr's boyfriend... pppyt <br /><br />First the photoshopped image, then a guy with his voice.<br />
    <br /><br />That means Michael will be revealing himself little by little until we see the actual Michael.<br /><br />@mjj58....mainstream media knows Michael is alive, Pearl has been sending them proofs of Michael being alive throughout this time but if media edit that Michael is alive that would be  to assume they were wrong on June 25 2009 and Michael fooled them and media is too proud to assume its mistake.<br />
    <br /><br />That's quite interesting.  I was wondering why there was such an emphasis on 'Paris' twitter account' during the recent Jackson melee.  All publicity is good publicity, I guess.  So this gives him an end run around the official media and gives Paris the honor.  Now this is a hunch, but I think NOW the media is prepared to announce his survival, but he decided to let Paris do it instead.  Quietly.  In stealth fashion.<br /><br />Here's her latest.....Reminds me of 'Let me breathE in my own time.  Piece, by piece, I guess.<br /><br />
    sometimes i just need my alone time .. this world is so crazy and unpredictable i just need some time to think , relax , and breath .
    <br /><br />so subtle.
  • diggyon:<br /><br />
    I guess sweet meant that we should only pick up what's interesting for the hoax and leave the rest for others to enjoy. Don't take it personally. We're one big hoax family and we should stay strong, remember? I hope this could cheer you up. It's my favorite.<br />
    <br /><br />@2good2btrue....I think diggy explained it better than me thanks diggy , I am so sorry if I made you feel bad I respect your posts so much and I think you are a strong asset for this forum so please don't take what I said into account. :icon_e_wink:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Here's her tinychat link from yesterday and the guy called Michael that sounds like him - voice starts around 8:35. But I haven't watched all of it. There are other videos from this chat as well. <br /><br />I also listened to 7:10 part... says oh please like M  :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • CokeCatCokeCat Posts: 23
    Now THAT is interesting. Noticed that Selina calls him "Michael"?  and Paris is like  :WTF: and  :affraid:<br /><br />But, personally, I think this shouldn't be on the internet... I mean yea, could be a clue, but still Paris' private life.
    on 1343748725:
    <br />Here's her tinychat link from yesterday and the guy called Michael that sounds like him - voice starts around 8:35. But I haven't watched all of it. There are other videos from this chat as well. <br /><br />I also listened to 7:10 part... says oh please like M  :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for encouraging me to stick with this video for 7 minutes!  How clever of Michael to keep leaving whispers and telling everyone to hush.....Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!  <br /><br />Amazing!  And how perfect that Paris forms that bridge in London.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Oh my gosh, when he says "oh please, oh my god" at 7:10 it does sound like Michael! Who is this??  :icon_e_confused:
  • Noticed when she said her phone won't turn on but it's not dead (hint?).  Imo, if it doesn't work and you're phone won't turn on, it is dead. 
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    If this is "our" Michael, Maybe we have to look at his time? He says it's 9.23 where he is. <br />So,.. Can we figure out how late it was where those girls are at that same time?<br /><br />I Mean: If it is, let's say, 12 o-clock here in Holland, it's 11 o-clock in London and (about) 5 (?) o-clock in the US, if I'm right.<br /><br />Don't know if i'm right on this one though, but it is still a good thing to investigate because she is asking it for a reason.<br />If he would be in the same country, They have to had the same time, right?
    But what's the point of knowing where he is? We investigate his death hoax and not tracking him!  :icon_e_geek:
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Jos, Here is a tidbit of info. In Europe during the summertime the sun does not set until around 10pm and the sun comes up around 4am.  And where Denmark is located it is closer to the sun therefore there is a brief sunset. It is like being in Alaska during the summer.