Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    @ Diggyon, It was just a thought...  <br /><br />@ Sandal, I don't get your point.  :( I don't think it has anything to do with this.<br /><br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    hmmm curious.....it does sounds like Michael.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Someone on tumblr said they know who the person is, this is their twitter: https://twitter.com/MJD_758<br /><br />She says:<br /><br />"they are DANGEROUS.<br /><br />Please tell Paris or anybody else to stay away from them at all costs. They are a master manipulator and predator and they have been doing this to fans for years. They now have their sights set on Paris as their ultimate trophy. I wish I was kidding, but I speak from experience with this person."<br /><br /> :icon_e_confused:
  • /><br />In this part of the Tinychat conversation, around 0:51, Paris shows her bracelet to the camera, and it reads "Daddy's little girl". Then she shows her part of the heart, the other piece supposedly with Michael's body. "Michael" then says, 'That's pretty, that's beautiful'. <br />As I watched it, I wondered why she decided to show her bracelet.  <br /><br /> <br /><br />In this part, around 5:28 Selina pauses and says to "Michael", 'When you talk to Paris like that, when I just close my eyes, it actually sounds like her father talking to her and it's really weird'.
  • on 1343779657:
    <br />Someone on tumblr said they know who the person is, this is their twitter: https://twitter.com/MJD_758<br /><br />She says:<br /><br />"they are DANGEROUS.<br /><br />Please tell Paris or anybody else to stay away from them at all costs. They are a master manipulator and predator and they have been doing this to fans for years. They now have their sights set on Paris as their ultimate trophy. I wish I was kidding, but I speak from experience with this person."<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder who is this Selina girl, and why she knows this Michael character so well. The whole dialouge with "Michael" and Selina seemed fishy. It was clear that both of them harped on Paris' emotions. <br /> :icon_e_confused:<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343778947:
    <br />hmmm curious.....it does sounds like Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Kinda sometimes, maybe, not really, possibly.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1343780485:
    <br />
    on 1343778947:
    <br />hmmm curious.....it does sounds like Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Kinda sometimes, maybe, not really, possibly.<br />
    <br /><br />lol...agree - was just listening to more of the videos......not so sure either.
  • on 1343780313:
    <br />
    on 1343779657:
    <br />Someone on tumblr said they know who the person is, this is their twitter: https://twitter.com/MJD_758<br /><br />She says:<br /><br />"they are DANGEROUS.<br /><br />Please tell Paris or anybody else to stay away from them at all costs. They are a master manipulator and predator and they have been doing this to fans for years. They now have their sights set on Paris as their ultimate trophy. I wish I was kidding, but I speak from experience with this person."<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder who is this Selina girl, and why she knows this Michael character so well. The whole dialouge with "Michael" and Selina seemed fishy. It was clear that both of them harped on Paris' emotions. <br /> :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree 100%
  • @ Peterpanswendy Thanks! I sometimes feel like I'm not taken seriously here.
  • @Pippi - please don't feel that way. Your opinion is valued here even if we don't always respond.<br /><br />I appreciate your point of view. Blessings to you.
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Ahhh!  They could possibly playing a game with the viewers. This is fishy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Some of her latest tweets<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON no problem boo.. rock on<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />my new baby .. welcome to the family sweetheart!!
    /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />had a short HP marathon with blanket and @bjanbelief (: we have to finish the marathon later xD
  • I dont get this whole tinychat thing. They dont even talk much, they just look into<br />the screen!!!
    on 1343810252:
    <br />I dont get this whole tinychat thing. They dont even talk much, they just look into<br />the screen!!!<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. i know right. my brother is her age and he does the same thing with his friends on tinychat. they type back in forth in the chat box while staring at each other. it's odd.
  • Fresh tweet from Paris<br />"i'm goin crazy bout him lately & i cant help myself from how my heart is racin , think i'm really diggin on his vibe…he really blows me away"
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    <br />I wonder who is this Selina girl, and why she knows this Michael character so well. The whole dialouge with "Michael" and Selina seemed fishy. It was clear that both of them harped on Paris' emotions.
    <br /><br />This was tweeted by Paris yesterday. May be she was really betrayed by a good friend!! just assuming....<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that “i thought you were my friend” moment when you realize you just got betrayed<br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]r u able 2 hear "hi,mikael",at 016? r they connected with him? (or am i crazy?)[/size] :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    on 1343826178:
    <br />[size=12pt]r u able 2 hear "hi,mikael",at 016? r they connected with him? (or am i crazy?)[/size] :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the guy's name is Michael apparentally. He's connected with them too... I'm also confused how we hear him but don't see him. Maybe he has his mic turned on but his webcam off?
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1343837937:
    <br />Yes, the guy's name is Michael apparentally. He's connected with them too... I'm also confused how we hear him but don't see him. Maybe he has his mic turned on but his webcam off?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]well.... i'm not crazy! so,let me understand:r u saying that paris and the other girl r talking with a guy called mikael? listen 2 it (0,16):   :omg:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1343780313:
    <br />
    on 1343779657:
    <br /><br />I agree with you about this Selina girl.  Amazing eyes, though!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343396334:
    <br />11.37PM Australian time.She tweeted:<br /><br />2h  Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson <br />Knowing Imagination Determines Success #KiDS @RealOBee <br /><br /><br />Referring to this..<br />O-Bee - All Around The World (Remix) teaser - YouTube<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I think this tweet was her 7777th:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />imma have my 7777th tweet in honor of my dad(: 7 was his favorite number lol<3<br />3:41 AM - 27 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /><br />
    on 1343838368:
    <br />
    on 1343837937:
    <br />Yes, the guy's name is Michael apparentally. He's connected with them too... I'm also confused how we hear him but don't see him. Maybe he has his mic turned on but his webcam off?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]well.... i'm not crazy! so,let me understand:r u saying that paris and the other girl r talking with a guy called mikael? listen 2 it (0,16):   :omg:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the guy who sounds like Michael is also called Michael. Notice my use of the word "apparentally" cause i don't really know exactly who this person is. Someone said they know exactly who it is, and it is an MJ fan who preys on teenage girls that are big fans of Michael.  :icon_e_confused:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343846536:
    <br />
    on 1343838368:
    <br />
    on 1343837937:
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]well.... i'm not crazy! so,let me understand:r u saying that paris and the other girl r talking with a guy called mikael? listen 2 it (0,16):   :omg:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, the guy who sounds like Michael is also called Michael. Notice my use of the word "apparentally" cause i don't really know exactly who this person is. Someone said they know exactly who it is, and it is an MJ fan who preys on teenage girls that are big fans of Michael.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Someone posted this link today on FB.<br />In her blog a girl tells all about her online "relationship" with that person, how he did that over and over again to other girls and how "he" is actually a "she".  <br />http://thankyoufortheparty.tumblr.com/<br />I think this information is very important. Everyone needs to know about the dirty schemes of that person.  :icon_exclaim:
  • [size=10pt]I think (at least I pray) that Paris is too intelligent and savvy to fall for the type of BS in that blog.  I mean if the idiot has been wooing girls trying to pass himself/herself off as Michael that surely isn't going to work on her  :icon_rolleyes: ...lmao. <br /><br />All kidding aside though some of the content of Ms Denmark's tweets is kind of unnerving and makes me wonder about her motivations.  I'm not trying to pass judgement...just concerned.  Hopefully there has been a R/L contact/connection and determination that she poses no ill will...but adding almost 300 random people (according to a glimpse on screen) into what may have started as private video chatting is disturbing.  Lord knows what a perv might do with screencaps.  :icon_pale: <br /><br />[/size]
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Very disturbing! Hopefully Paris and her chat friends will be aware of this dangerous person soon. I hope she's monitored more closely after this  :icon_e_confused: