Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1344083745:
    <br />
    on 1344080091:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />watching a documentary about Tupac… wow he's amazing #myultimateidol.<br /><br />Yesterday talking about Tupac, today about Elvis Presley, hmmmm..... both related to MJ' hoax!<br />
    <br /><br />Would it have a report with what plans XFactor???<br /><br />mini_655999VXFACTOR20120804095445.jpg<br /><br />mini_119060elvismjtupac20120804095815.jpg<br /><br />http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4470862/X-Factor-bosses-pland-to-bring-back-dead-pop-legends-like-Amy-Winehouse-Michael-Jackson-and-Elvis-Presley-as-holograms-to-duet-with-wannabes-in-shows-finals.html<br />
    <br /><br />Funny that the only dead people they mention are the NOT dead.  What about a hologram of Jimmy Hendrix or Frank Sinatra?  When is the finale?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    *just fyi...I split the topic.....it was going off topic with whether Michael reads here or not.  Here's the new thread:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23180.msg420203;topicseen#new<br /><br /><br />Any new tweets from Paris?
  • New tweets:<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i need to get home soon .. i'm missing ghost adventures );<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />5h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />X2 —> scariest ride ever , i thought i was gonna die!!!!!!<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />6h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />blanket just when on his first roller coaster (':<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />7h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />went over and gave her a hug .. she was like 6 or 7 haha freaking adorable<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />7h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />eating at a restaurant and a little girl across the room is filming me and my brothers lol i'm making faces at her :b<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />11h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this is actually funny in a messed up way<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />4 Aug Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />woooow you're just stooping low now smh -.-<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />4 Aug Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />u ain't nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time .. u aint never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine ..<br />Expand<br /><br />    Reply<br />    Retweet<br />    Favorite<br /><br />4 Aug Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />para bailar la bamba , para bailar la bamba . se necessita una poca de gracia una poca de gracia , para mi, para ti, ay arriba, ay arriba
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1344019200:
    <br />......we have him home.  :icon_e_smile:  :bearhug:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]i hope it's true! this would be a dream.....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • @Truth_Or_Dare, thanks for posting the new tweets. <br /><br />Paris tweeted about the song 'La Bamba', I found this about the song: <br /><br />
    "arriba" (literally "up") part of the song suggests the nature of the dance, in which the footwork, called "zapateado", is done faster and faster as the music tempo accelerates. A repeated lyric is "Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán", literally meaning "I am not a sailor, I am a captain";
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Bamba_(song)<br /><br />which could mean: things are going faster (zapateado) and we're in control because "soy capitán" = I'm the captain <br /><br />
      :michael-jackson:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I've always like the song, 'La BAMba'!!!<br /><br />Adi thanks so much for posting the TS words on Paris and Bam!<br />
    The 35th anniversary of Elvis's "death" is approaching (16th August). This tweet by Paris makes me recall this interesting post by TS_comments about Elvis's "death" anniversary in 2011 (TIAI August 17 2011):<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=20134.0<br /><br />as well as this other post by TS regarding a re-tweet made by Paris in 2011 on her Dad's birthday  (TIAI August 29 2011)<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=20261.msg351315#msg351315
    <br /><br />It means even more now than then.  I especially like this part:<br /><br />
    Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game (ARG) of hide (fake death) & seek (hoax investigation) & then … when 2012 hits BAM (everyone who thinks that these giants are dead, will find out that they are NOT dead)!  Could it be any clearer?  ??<br /><br />This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.  I can’t guarantee that there won’t be any more delays; but at this point, any further delays will most likely be short compared to the previous delays.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Instead of MJ receiving a birthday present, this year he gave a present to his hoax family (a "giant" BAM clue, through Paris).  “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” (Acts 20:35).[/size]<br /><br />I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”
    <br />Isn't he basically saying that MJ is directly posting through Paris' account as we have suspected. Remember, "Sincerely me!" :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />And how would TS know all this except that he is the man himself. :icon_mrgreen:<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @MJonmind I read that La bamba tweet by Paris and it didn't register in my brain....... tired I am. Now it does though....I must have been having a DUH mom(m)ent. Love how Paris tweeted that and then next tweet was the Elvis Hound Dog lyrics. <br /><br />Now I have read it, combined with those August 2011 posts by TS  I am now    :icon_e_wink: :icon_cool:  :icon_geek:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1344241487:
    <br />@MJonmind I read that La bamba tweet by Paris and it didn't register in my brain....... tired I am. Now it does though....I must have been having a DUH mom(m)ent. Love how Paris tweeted that and then next tweet was the Elvis Hound Dog lyrics. <br /><br />Now I have read it, combined with those August 2011 posts by TS  I am now    :icon_e_wink: :icon_cool:  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />"You ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mind."<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJB6S1A_Q6EgHLBbTyOK1323qZpMhgDvx1uUtIEswfQH7mNkkxfQ<br /><br />Oh they're having fun! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    N-or6Tqwjd<br /><br />love what she done with the wall  :)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1344246905:
    <br />N-or6Tqwjd<br /><br />love what she done with the wall  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.  Interesting centerpiece.  Wouldn't wanna mess with THAT guy! 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1344247515:
    <br />
    on 1344246905:
    <br />N-or6Tqwjd<br /><br />love what she done with the wall  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.  Interesting centerpiece.  Wouldn't wanna mess with THAT guy! <br />
    <br /><br />Definitely NOT!  He's BAD
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    4 Aug Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />para bailar la bamba , para bailar la bamba . se nece[size=10pt]ssi[/size]ta una poca de gracia una poca de gracia , para mi, para ti, ay arriba, ay arriba
    <br /><br /><br />Writes very well in Spanish, an error, perhaps it was at the time of typing. :icon_cool: :th_bravo:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Isn´t that cute?<br />She is very young and can already write another language. Spanish is not easy.<br /><br />I´ve noticed that a lot of people is giving a lot of attention to her twitter account and I guess it is because she used it to try to get in touch with her grandmother, when Katherine was "gone" for a week.<br /><br />To me, feels kind of weird coming here (meaning I) to the forum and reading tweets from a 14 y.o girl just to see if she would post something about Michael, her father, which would be may be a slip up revealing that Michael lives or will come back.<br /><br />*self kicking ma´butt*<br /><br />Anyway, Paris looks just beautiful!<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back..
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />lol y'all are trippin trying to tell me not to get the tat , when u guys don't even know what it means .. it's my dads bday get over it lmao
  • on 1344378488:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back..<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry to be thick, but what does XXIX signify? Is that Roman numberal for 2012? <br /><br />I'm confused!  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1344378761:
    <br />
    on 1344378488:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back..<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry to be thick, but what does XXIX signify? Is that Roman numberal for 2012? <br /><br />I'm confused!  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />XXIX=29<br />See her other tweet I just posted  :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1344379469:
    <br /><br />bec has that tattoo on the back of her neck (in her avatar).  :fresse:
  • Omer Bhatti ‏@RealOBee <br />@ParisJackson that could be nice one day.. but u know ur way too young for that now missy! Stay clean :) <br /><br />
    @Andrea: I thought of bec too  :beerchug:
  • Gotta love this one:<br /><br />@ParisJackson: @chefkaichase i woke up around 2 , don't think im dead lol im just chillin upstairs ((:
  • N6sA3ZkemE<br /><br />Found that on Medina's twitter<br /><br />Edit - doesn't work  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    /><br />
    on 1344382599:
    <br />Gotta love this one:<br /><br />@ParisJackson: @chefkaichase i woke up around 2 , don't think im dead lol im just chillin upstairs ((:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah. Would be pretty macabre if her dad was really dead.  :fresse:
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />one of my dads favorite drinks(: super healthy carrot-orange juice<3 thank you @chefkaichase!!! <br />http://instagram.com/p/ODByt1qwus/<br /><br /><br />What´s all the talking to and about Kai Chase?<br />Is she working for them again?