Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• sonson Posts: 182
    on 1344383505:
    <br />
    on 1344382599:
    <br />Gotta love this one:<br /><br />@ParisJackson: @chefkaichase i woke up around 2 , don't think im dead lol im just chillin upstairs ((:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah. Would be pretty macabre if her dad was really dead.  :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously, that would beat out Joe laughing on the day of his death in sheer morbidness.<br /><br />:suspect: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1344390902:
    <br />
    on 1344383505:
    <br />
    on 1344382599:
    <br />Gotta love this one:<br /><br />@ParisJackson: @chefkaichase i woke up around 2 , don't think im dead lol im just chillin upstairs ((:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah. Would be pretty macabre if her dad was really dead.  :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously, that would beat out Joe laughing on the day of his death in sheer morbidness.<br /><br />:suspect: :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />It is a strange tweet.<br /> chillin with one of his favorite drinks... not was more like still is.  :icon_geek:<br /><br />and she's organized a tinychat gathering. All media ta's ...sign in!  :icon_lol:  <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />http://tinychat.com/freakingg<br /><br /><br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Thank u @Mindseye - tinychat wl b tomorow and Paris was asking today help wth interesting topiks to chat - winners wl b invited to that convo.)))@
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    oh em gee she showed my tattoo... and referenced it's location. Wow.<br /><br />Thanks, Paris, that's neat-o.
  • Skyways it already happened today. It was a few hours ago..or more than a few now. It won't be their last...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1344408965:
    <br />oh em gee she showed my tattoo... and referenced it's location. Wow.<br /><br />Thanks, Paris, that's neat-o.<br />
    <br /><br />Congrats!  She is sooo reading here and very observant! :affraid:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=18330.msg420841#msg420841<br />Maybe that 'security guy' told Paris that a 'Bec' called! :icon_lol:
  • Pretty cool. That's one nice shout out  :icon_razz:
  • on 1344382599:
    <br /><br />wow...  :icon_eek:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Is there a thread where we collect all shout outs to us from the family? I can't remember anymore. May be we could add that one to it!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :icon_cool:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />so what ? i'm still a rockstar , i got my rock moves , and i don't need you . and guess what ? i'm having more fun now that we're done<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />he likes to hang out in my shirt
    /><br />kai chase ‏@chefkaichase<;br />@ParisJacksson Absolutely! Your daddy believed in "The Power of Juicing!". Let's keep healthy. He would love that. Love you!!<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />he likes to hang out in my shirt instagr.am/p/OEMwLSKwhs<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />friend— awww need a huuggg ? *walks toward me with open arms* me— if you touch me i will kill you<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />my account unfollowed a lot of people so i'm really sorry !
  • on 1344424926:
    <br />Is there a thread where we collect all shout outs to us from the family? I can't remember anymore. May be we could add that one to it!<br />
    <br /><br />No we don't have any.<br /><br />
  • Sorry I can't post the picture so I give the link, I don't remember if this picture was taken before or after Michael's "death", I guess is before but I am not sure:<br /><br /><br />http://statigr.am/p/247955395154043411_144664887<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's a photoshop from the 2010 Grammys:<br /><br />Michael+Jacksons+Kids+Photos+from+Grammys+2010.JPG<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    A very recent tweet.  Seems like sHe's been up all night and likes being nocturnal....hm....<br /><br />so what ? i'm still a rockstar , i got my rock moves , and i don't need you . and guess what ? i'm having more fun now that we're done <br /><br /><br />She got them moves like Michael, I guess.  :icon_geek:
  • on 1344434620:
    <br />It's a photoshop from the 2010 Grammys:<br /><br />Michael+Jacksons+Kids+Photos+from+Grammys+2010.JPG<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Wishi I supposed it was photoshopped >:(<br />Why do they do that all the time? It's no fair.<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1344413497:
    <br />
    on 1344408965:
    <br />oh em gee she showed my tattoo... and referenced it's location. Wow.<br /><br />Thanks, Paris, that's neat-o.<br />
    <br /><br />Congrats!  She is sooo reading here and very observant! :affraid:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=18330.msg420841#msg420841<br />Maybe that 'security guy' told Paris that a 'Bec' called! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking the same. Also we had posted concern about Paris's chat and Bec mentioned let her Father parent her... so we have the tattoo mention and the open chat invite on twitter.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br /> <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @sweetsunset....yeah photoshop is a curse and a blessing.....makes me do<br />double-takes all the time, LOL.  <br />Hope you have a very beautiful day!<br />Blessings! <br /><br />BTW.....here's the video from that event, just so you can see it: <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />*now back to this tattoo thing....... :affraid:<br />That is very cool bec.....I am embarrassed to say, I hadn't noticed that before, sorry bec. <br />I'd say that's quite the nod to bec....well done!  <br /> :icon_razz:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm all a-twitter.<br /><br />Lol.<br /><br />Seriously though, Paris, that's fun. Thanks.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />he likes to hang out in my shirt
    /><br />That rabbit is adorable!!!<br />What happened to their doggie the lab? Have not seen pics of the doggie.<br /><br />That tattoo @Bec has on the neck has been an inspiration!!<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1319326229:
    <br />p.s. most definitely continue to watch family tweets---sometimes the volume of "whisPers" need to be cranked up a little……………<br />
    <br /><br />Notice the "P" in "whisPers" regarding family tweets. And Paris most definitely has been giving the most "whisPers" to the forum. :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    About a separate thread for shout-outs to the forum, the thread on links between Front and family/MJJ facebook already exists, so they are all inter-linked.  Although we could have a thread on just shout-outs to the forum generally. For example Macaulay Culkin wearing forum colors in nail polish. Generally they might be hard to extract.  TMZ and so many...<br />I think we can be confident we are being observed...with love...and we LOVE back!  And we will be here...till the end--whatever that is!  :D<br /><br />Here's Pink    --some images hmm...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And I'm sure MJ is having a WHOLE lot of MORE fun now!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I guess it's a good idea to have a thread with all the shout outs to us. We are special and this is our forum. I guess we deserve the thread  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1344448791:
    <br />About a separate thread for shout-outs to the forum, the thread on links between Front and family/MJJ facebook already exists, so they are all inter-linked.  Although we could have a thread on just shout-outs to the forum generally. For example Macaulay Culkin wearing forum colors in nail polish. Generally they might be hard to extract.  TMZ and so many...<br />I think we can be confident we are being observed...with love...and we LOVE back!  And we will be here...till the end--whatever that is!  :D<br /><br />Here's Pink    --some images hmm...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And I'm sure MJ is having a WHOLE lot of MORE fun now!!<br />
    <br /><br />I LOVE Pink's attitude almost as much as her music, but had never seen the video.  aMazing....couldn't help but notice the burning hair and a couple of Thriller moves.  <br /><br />I would imagine Michael's having LOTS of fun.....  I was a prankster as a kid and we all still tell stories of the ridiculous pranks we pulled on an audience of 2.  Imagine pulling the wool over the eyes of the entire world.  Who's BAD!!!<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />
  • <br />Paris Jackson wants to get tattoo bearing date of late father's birthday on her back<br /><br />By Daily Mail Reporter<br />PUBLISHED: 18:26, 8 August 2012 | UPDATED: 18:29, 8 August 2012 <br /><br /><br />Paris Jackson wants to get a tattoo in honour of her late father Michael Jackson.<br /><br />The 14-year-old aspiring actress - the only daughter of the Thriller singer - is contemplating having the Roman numerals of Michael's August 29, 1958 birthday permanently etched onto her back so her dad will always be with her.<br /><br />She tweeted: 'i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back. (sic)' <br /><br />article-2185533-1438A71B000005DC-467_468x489.jpg<br /><br /><br />However, many of Paris' followers tweeetd her back, saying she was too young to get body art, to which she responded: 'lol y'all are trippin trying to tell me not to get the tat, when u guys don't even know what it means ... it's my dads bday get over it lmao. (sic)'<br /><br /><br />Earlier this week, Paris revealed she had created a shrine to the King of Pop - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - from magazine and newspaper clippings and artwork because she is so proud of her father. <br /><br />She tweeted a picture saying: 'my new wall **took me 3 effing hours** (sic)'<br />Paris later added: 'someone commented on my pic saying 'obsessed much?' yeaa u better believe it ... a whole wall of his pics is the LEAST i could do #dedication (sic)'<br /><br />Paris and her brothers Prince Michael, 15, and Blanket, 10, have been at the centre of family problems recently, with their grandmother Katherine temporarily losing guardianship of them after she went on an unannounced vacation to Arizona.<br /><br />However, late last week she was reinstated as their co-guardian, and will now share care duties with her grandson Tito Joe 'T.J.' Jackson.<br /><br />article-2185533-14724880000005DC-846_468x286.jpg<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2185533/Paris-Jackson-wants-tattoo-bearing-date-late-fathers-birthday-back.html#ixzz2328KO08V
    <br /><br /><br />