Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1344916214:
    <br />
    on 1344645704:
    <br />
    on 1344640714:
    <br />Thanks sweetsunset..... I was curious, because I posted about feeling humble in the Threatened video thread......<br />it's just an off thing to state sometimes......I was writing what I felt about that video.  Then go here and read<br />she wrote that...I was a little  :icon_eek:<br />But, seems to be that old synchronicity thing!  <br />Thanks for that help!  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />WHAT VIDEO????? Do you guys have the link???<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    That was seriously the best video I have ever watched.............<br />I am just shaking with tears of pain, of joy, of humility.  <br />Tears of pain, for the pain he has endured.<br />Tears of joy, for knowing with a doubt Michael lives.<br />Tears of humility, because no other entertainer in my lifetime<br />has ever deserved such respect.  I can't begin to say how much<br />I truly admire him for the man, the person, the sacrifice of himself<br />for the greater good of the world.  The persona is one thing.......<br />no doubt he created a perfected dream.  But the video shows the heart<br />of a man that would give everything to make the world a better place.<br />Who am I to ever stop his dream?  I am but a humble nobody.  <br /><br />Thank you Sim......this was as near perfection as it gets!  BTW.....<br />the tank at 16:13....#71....really?  Or was that cropped in?  <br /><br />Blessings Always........
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hey guys......this whole comment came about in the thread for MyWhoIsIt posted by Sim...the latest video there was absolutely amazing.  I did this post about feeling humbled after watching it......right after that, I see this thread where Paris mentioned being humbled....but, it looks like the time difference was off, so it was really a true coincidence of sorts that we both mentioned the feeling of humble......here's the video and the link to the thread.  All of those videos are great......<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23222.msg421291#msg421291<br /><br /><br />If you go back in this thread, it's all written out.....sorry for any confusion.<br />Blessings!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I know she is talking about Harry Potter, but it seems like alot of talk about death..<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.” —Professor Remus Lupin, The Deathly Hallows<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />there's tearing when you see Dobby die but then there's actually weeping when you see Fred Weasley dead…… like i was bawling no joke<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />the battle in The Order If The Phoenix is probably the best most epic fight throughout the whole series<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />every time i watch the scene or read the part where Dobby dies , i always cry… it never fails<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />thank you @latoyajackson for my new straightener!! haha it's amazing and perfect<333<br /><br />This is the video:<br /> />
  • http://web.stagram.com/p/258309030129896239_12597753<br /><br />Looks like she went to see Motley Crue.  :icon_neutral:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1345073673:
    <br />http://web.stagram.com/p/258309030129896239_12597753<br /><br />Looks like she went to see Motley Crue.  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />I bet Nikki feels like an ass for all the trash he's talked about Michael on twitter.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just saw the most beautiful shooting star .. yes , i made a wish but i'm not telling what i wished for……<br /><br />Most probably not a whisPer but when I read this tweet I thought "a successful BAM".  :icon_geek:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1345503652:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just saw the most beautiful shooting star .. yes , i made a wish but i'm not telling what i wished for……<br /><br />Most probably not a whisPer but when I read this tweet I thought "a successful BAM".  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br />thank you Sarahli! what a beautiful tweet she posted, it reminds me of our dear member Wishingstar, we have talked a lot about making a wish while looking at stars...:)<br />whisper or not, still it is very nice tweet :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And remember Moonwalker, the little girl wishes on her lucky star that Michael would come back, and he did!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1345536624:
    <br />And remember Moonwalker, the little girl wishes on her lucky star that Michael would come back, and he did!<br />
    <br />exactly MJonmind or MJonline  :icon_e_wink: ! that scene is just amazing!!  :penguin:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1345536624:
    <br />And remember Moonwalker, the little girl wishes on her lucky star that Michael would come back, and he did!<br />
    <br /><br />Oh right! Lol, no way Paris is unaware of that scene.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1345544708:
    <br />
    on 1345536624:
    <br /><br />Oh right! Lol, no way Paris is unaware of that scene.<br />
    <br /><br />I hope she didn't just wish for peace on earth .<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    The shooting star tweet sounds like a whisper to me. <br /><br />btw, about her publicly being in contact with and forgiving Nikki, testing her friend Spencer Malnik with a fake number-  whom she can no longer trust, and now Corey Feldman has made contact, in reply to her tweet about edgar frong .... she favorited his tweet is following him. <br />I'm thinking this is no coincidence. past mistakes or wrongs will continue to be righted or called out  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question:<br /><br />@Corey_Feldman<;br />@caramelicedtea @sosodeaf @ParisJackson U people R very sick 4 filling her head w lies and rumors! Paris will know the TRUTH when shes ready <br /><br />@Corey_Feldman<;br />@caramelicedtea @sosodeaf U people r crazy! U get all your info from Rag Mags! Get a grip, and a LIFE! <br /><br />@maki69crue<;br />Hell yeah @Corey_Feldman rules!! RT @ParisJackson: haha i love edgar frog from the lost boys…… he's so freaking awesome<br />Retweeted by Corey Feldman<br />11h Corey Feldman Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Hi Paris, I'm Edgar Frog! I was actually very gd friends w your dad, though we never met, I look fwd 2 chatting w U 1 day. :) <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />haha i love edgar frog from the lost boys…… he's so freaking awesome
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1345503652:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just saw the most beautiful shooting star .. yes , i made a wish but i'm not telling what i wished for……<br /><br />Most probably not a whisPer but when I read this tweet I thought "a successful BAM".  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />However, to whatever she was referring, is a beautiful thought, full of positivity and, for me , it means that she is happy and I 'm glad for her...<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:  ..........maybe daddy was close while she shared it....  :icon_razz:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1345555596:
    <br />The shooting star tweet sounds like a whisper to me. <br /><br />btw, about her publicly being in contact with and forgiving Nikki, testing her friend Spencer Malnik with a fake number-  whom she can no longer trust, and now Corey Feldman has made contact, in reply to her tweet about edgar frong .... she favorited his tweet is following him. <br />I'm thinking this is no coincidence. past mistakes or wrongs will continue to be righted or called out  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question:<br /><br />@Corey_Feldman<;br />@caramelicedtea @sosodeaf @ParisJackson U people R very sick 4 filling her head w lies and rumors! Paris will know the TRUTH when shes ready <br /><br />@Corey_Feldman<;br />@caramelicedtea @sosodeaf U people r crazy! U get all your info from Rag Mags! Get a grip, and a LIFE! <br /><br />@maki69crue<;br />Hell yeah @Corey_Feldman rules!! RT @ParisJackson: haha i love edgar frog from the lost boys…… he's so freaking awesome<br />Retweeted by Corey Feldman<br />11h Corey Feldman Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman<;br /><br />@ParisJackson Hi Paris, I'm Edgar Frog! I was actually very gd friends w your dad, though we never met, I look fwd 2 chatting w U 1 day. :) <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />haha i love edgar frog from the lost boys…… he's so freaking awesome<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe she saw his Michael Jacksn  dance, I'm not sure what to make of it.... However I like the song<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @ParisJackson ; boom.<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />"i'm willing to forgive the press , or forgive anybody , i was taught to love and forgive , which I do have in my heart” —michael jackson <br /><br /><br />Interesting...I've mentioned before about thinking that the idea of forgiveness is part of the hoax ...not sure yet how this fits.
  • Thank you, Mindseye, for sharing this. What is interesting is that she said "Boom" out of nowhere. And right after the comment about forgiveness. Very interesting.<br /><br />Blessings
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1345601858:
    <br />‏@ParisJackson ; boom.<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />"i'm willing to forgive the press , or forgive anybody , i was taught to love and forgive , which I do have in my heart” —michael jackson <br /><br /><br />Interesting...I've mentioned before about thinking that the idea of forgiveness is part of the hoax ...not sure yet how this fits.<br />
    <br /><br />I think forgiveness would have to be a part of the hoax, it's so appropriate with everything we *think we know about Michael.  I think forgiveness is the only way anyone can move forwards, else you doom yourself to reliving pains of the past over and over again.  And the ultimate unselfish act of love would be forgiveness.
    on 1345605231:
    <br />
    on 1345601858:
    <br />‏@ParisJackson ; boom.<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />"i'm willing to forgive the press , or forgive anybody , i was taught to love and forgive , which I do have in my heart” —michael jackson <br /><br /><br />Interesting...I've mentioned before about thinking that the idea of forgiveness is part of the hoax ...not sure yet how this fits.<br />
    <br /><br />I think forgiveness would have to be a part of the hoax, it's so appropriate with everything we *think we know about Michael.  I think forgiveness is the only way anyone can move forwards, else you doom yourself to reliving pains of the past over and over again.  And the ultimate unselfish act of love would be forgiveness.<br />
    <br /> :th_bravo:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I thought Michael wanted to take revenge from the media!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1345605231:
    <br />
    on 1345601858:
    <br /><br />I think forgiveness would have to be a part of the hoax, it's so appropriate with everything we *think we know about Michael.  I think forgiveness is the only way anyone can move forwards, else you doom yourself to reliving pains of the past over and over again.  And the ultimate unselfish act of love would be forgiveness.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great !!!  :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1345623176:
    <br />
    on 1345605231:
    <br />
    on 1345601858:
    <br /><br /><br />Great !!!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Wow!  This is so amazing.  I was thinking of posting something just like this when I woke up because it hit me like a revelation.  After all, Jesus last words were 'Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.'  <br /><br />It was the media that crucified Michael, so it would make sense that He would have to forgive them, as an example for us to follow.  We all have people to forgive....often our own parents...who have committed seemingly 'unforgivable' acts.  But we have all seen people and have ourselves clung to those sad stories as though they defined us and we remain victims of our past.<br /><br />And whatever we might say about Michael, he is no 'victim.'  <br /><br />On a personal note, I have noticed in myself much less need for retribution in both big and small situations.  Towards the guy who cut me off in traffic as well as the man who ruined my life!  I can only think that this heart softening comes as a result of this hoax, with Michael leading the way.  God, we're lucky ain't we?? :)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Nikki SICK/SUCKS called Michael a child molester  :WTF:  :icon_eek: and Paris took a pic with that guy? Me not understand  :-[<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />madina wasnt the one to get me into rock.. my dad was.. please don't assume & get the the facts rite.. my dad loved guns n roses & van halen  :affraid: :affraid:
    on 1345709358:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />madina wasnt the one to get me into rock.. my dad was.. please don't assume & get the the facts rite.. my dad loved guns n roses & van halen  :affraid: :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />So Paris was only 9-10 years old when Michael taught her about rock music ...COOL
    Paris Jackson is on a roll with Twitter.....setting the facts straight..<br />11m Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />“The truth is , everyone is going to hurt you . You just got to find the ones worth suffering for” —Bob Marley
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gina,<br />
    So Paris was only 9-10 years old when Michael taught her about rock music ...COOL
    <br /><br />Isn't that still the age for children's music and light pop? Seems more her Dad's been teaching her lately.<br />Any mothers out there with girls 9/10?  Mine are older.